This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,505
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

omh » 21 Feb 2021, 11:43 am » wrote: All you people standing your ground on what your ancestry will defend to extinction......
 Image
......Need to do some LSD.....and, discover your OWN "script"!!!!
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,678

I think beyond yours already and never did LSD, just stayed honest with my instinctive awareness sense of proportion while adapting to space timed apart now.

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,294
Politics: Conservative

omh » 21 Feb 2021, 3:56 am » wrote: Defend the history of human errors done ancestrally, legislate a false morality, legality, ethics on how to control outcomes to living within the space of mutually evolving so far.

those that fail to admit how things became absolutely corrupted ancestrally socially don't want to correct how to manage outcomes from now on, probably because they are in command.

 
Nonsense.  The vast majority of Americans have no problem acknowledging that slavery was a global wrong that needed to be corrected and the US was among the first to do so.  But once corrected, there is no reason to flagellate the country in perpetuity for following those worldwide conditions and I refuse to do so.  MY ancestors were not even in the US during slavery, not a single one of them ever owned slaves, and I refuse to accept your chosen course of self-immolation to correct it.  My family and myself have provided hundreds of blacks with jobs over the last 75 years that I'm aware of, so if anything, I should be canonized for our work to correct any injustice done to a single black person.  But it's fine with me if YOUR ancestors did (or didn't) own slaves, and if YOU choose to do so.  Likewise, YOU'RE free to take on whatever legal, moral, or ethical responsibility you choose to engage in for the kind of renumeration YOU believe is just, but leave ME out of it!  And since there is not a single American slave today, or a single black who is forced to pick cotton against their will, not a single one of them deserves a dime's worth of compensation for it.  NO ONE is responsible for the actions or crimes of their ancestors as collective punishment is not permitted in this country and is considered a war crime by the Geneva Convention, so how is it that you believe it to be a requirement within the US?

The system was a corrupt over hundreds of years ago, and that corruption has long ago been rectified.  Period.
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,678

Zeets2 » 21 Feb 2021, 12:43 pm » wrote: Nonsense.  The vast majority of Americans have no problem acknowledging that slavery was a global wrong that needed to be corrected and the US was among the first to do so.  But once corrected, there is no reason to flagellate the country in perpetuity for following those worldwide conditions and I refuse to do so.  MY ancestors were not even in the US during slavery, not a single one of them ever owned slaves, and I refuse to accept your chosen course of self-immolation to correct it.  My family and myself have provided hundreds of blacks with jobs over the last 75 years that I'm aware of, so if anything, I should be canonized for our work to correct any injustice done to a single black person.  But it's fine with me if YOUR ancestors did (or didn't) own slaves, and if YOU choose to do so.  Likewise, YOU'RE free to take on whatever legal, moral, or ethical responsibility you choose to engage in for the kind of renumeration YOU believe is just, but leave ME out of it!  And since there is not a single American slave today, or a single black who is forced to pick cotton against their will, not a single one of them deserves a dime's worth of compensation for it.  NO ONE is responsible for the actions or crimes of their ancestors as collective punishment is not permitted in this country and is considered a war crime by the Geneva Convention, so how is it that you believe it to be a requirement within the US?

The system was a corrupt over hundreds of years ago, and that corruption has long ago been rectified.  Period.
 
Look at you race away from from what sustains life mutually evolving so far to what remains corrupting every ancestor added to the species from now until extinction arrives.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,678

whom is blocking sonofspam posts. I am ready to rip his syllables to dust. what a limp troll.

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,294
Politics: Conservative

omh » 21 Feb 2021, 12:51 pm » wrote: Look at you race away from from what sustains life mutually evolving so far to what remains corrupting every ancestor added to the species from now until extinction arrives.
If you believe such self-hatred is necessary to sustain life, how is it that our country has risen to the richest and greatest country the world has ever seen in just a couple of hundred years since slavery existed? 

I don't race away from ANY of my responsibilities, least of all your desire that I follow your example of self immolation over something you or I had no control over.  

Have YOUR ancestors provided hundreds of jobs for blacks as myself and my family have done in the last 75 years?  If not, then how is MY culpability comparable to yours?  So step up to the plate and do YOUR part if you wish, and leave your preaching at the curb with the rest of such liberal trash over what MY responsibility should be!
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,678

Zeets2 » 21 Feb 2021, 1:04 pm » wrote: If you believe such self-hatred is necessary to sustain life, how is it that our country has risen to the richest and greatest country the world has ever seen in just a couple of hundred years since slavery existed? 

I don't race away from ANY of my responsibilities, least of all your desire that I follow your example of self immolation over something you or I had no control over.  

Have YOUR ancestors provided hundreds of jobs for blacks as myself and my family have done in the last 75 years?  If not, then how is MY culpability comparable to yours?  So step up to the plate and do YOUR part if you wish, and leave your preaching at the curb with the rest of such liberal trash over what MY responsibility should be!
 
where am I discussing things to believe possible? You talk social outcomes and I am discussing governance methods that make ancestors deny life is limited to mutually evolving now or they get cast out of intellectual societal evolution games where those in charge, charge rent to share ideas life is more than mutually evolving so far.

Your behavior here is evident by the quick diversion to social outcomes blocking governing social behavior from now on. I am trying to correct the corruption that has this species in a genetic death spiral pretending life exceeds the moment here.

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,505
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Zeets2 » 21 Feb 2021, 12:43 pm » wrote: Nonsense.  The vast majority of Americans have no problem acknowledging that slavery was a global wrong that needed to be corrected and the US was among the first to do so.  But once corrected, there is no reason to flagellate the country in perpetuity for following those worldwide conditions and I refuse to do so.
 Image
Yeah, 'cause....much like the Wall Street players, during The Meltdown....some family-legacie$ are too big to fail.
.
Image

.
Image
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,294
Politics: Conservative

omh » 21 Feb 2021, 1:09 pm » wrote: where am I discussing things to believe possible? You talk social outcomes and I am discussing governance methods that make ancestors deny life is limited to mutually evolving now or they get cast out of intellectual societal evolution games where those in charge, charge rent to share ideas life is more than mutually evolving so far.

Your behavior here is evident by the quick diversion to social outcomes blocking governing social behavior from now on. I am trying to correct the corruption that has this species in a genetic death spiral pretending life exceeds the moment here.
The point is that you BELIEVE that we're mired in a "genetic death spiral" as a result of ancestral government policies, while I do not.  Although I'm able to confess that any genetic GROWTH of our species has now been stymied by the election of a leader with advanced cognitive abilities who is clearly in a death spiral of his own and due to the adulation of his foolish supporters.  But I have confidence that will change with then next several years, which is nothing more than an eyeblink in ancestral history.
 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,520
Politics: Liberal

Again ZEET is a LIAR the US was NOT one of the first to abolish slavery CHINA abolished it about 200 AD Ireland Britian Mexico. France Norway Sweden Poland Spain and MANY OUTHER COUNTRIES abolishes slavery before the US many of those before 1500

Why do TreasonMonkeys LIE so much?

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,678

Zeets2 » 21 Feb 2021, 1:35 pm » wrote: The point is that you BELIEVE that we're mired in a "genetic death spiral" as a result of ancestral government policies, while I do not.  Although I'm able to confess that any genetic GROWTH of our species has now been stymied by the election of a leader with advanced cognitive abilities who is clearly in a death spiral of his own and due to the adulation of his foolish supporters.  But I have confidence that will change with then next several years, which is nothing more than an eyeblink in ancestral history.
 
what part of I understand molecular migration compounding the combinations of periodic elements that sustain a perpeptual balancing moment the universe isn't expanding anything but details never duplicated within results never staying the same so far?

Prepetual balancing inroganic results eroding and organic results decomposing sustaining every changing forms shaped so far individually ocupying space in plain sight of one another.

Its kinetics of finite matter creating infinite combinations within the limitations of what has existed and does exist from now on is never the same as before so far. It is so specific it measures to your geographical point of displacement geometrically to numbers present, accountability you demand, accounting for everything existing delivered and all you do is doubt because what you prefer to believe true wasn't honest about how life has always existed in plain sight.

What part of compounding is too difficult for you to navigate knowing your fertilized cell became the brain in the reproduced results replacing the lifetimes that reproduced it. Direct actions and reactions zeets, no missing links possible.

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,294
Politics: Conservative

omh » 21 Feb 2021, 1:43 pm » wrote: what part of I understand molecular migration compounding the combinations of periodic elements that sustain a perpeptual balancing moment the universe isn't expanding anything but details never duplicated within results never staying the same so far?

Prepetual balancing inroganic results eroding and organic results decomposing sustaining every changing forms shaped so far individually ocupying space in plain sight of one another.

Its kinetics of finite matter creating infinite combinations within the limitations of what has existed and does exist from now on is never the same as before from now on.

What part of compounding is too difficult for you to navigate knowing your fertilized cell became the brain in the reproduced results replacing the lifetimes that reproduced it. Direct actions and reactions zeets, no missing links possible.
That's easy.  Man's striving towards greatness has continued unabated since the dawn of time, it's steady march of innovation never once being conceptually frozen in time by corrupt or overly authoritative and abusive governments.   Tell me that hasn't been proven to you within the last year alone as Trump has been able to oversee the creation of a viral vaccine in 9 months, a record-setting time, which would have been impossible just a couple of decades ago.  Or how such incredible scientific progress has been so successful in creating such instantaneous connection with anyone on the planet through a device that fits in your pocket or on your wrist, which is far more capable today than the computers that were needed to put a man on the moon just over 50 years ago?  How do we feed an exponential number increase of worldwide mouths now than we were capable of doing a hundred years ago?  How are we now capable of producing enough energy to satisfy those billions of additional people to survive and thrive?

We're finding fewer and fewer of those "limitations" you seem to fear so much with each passing generation.  What seemed impossible a generation ago is no longer given a second thought to today thanks to our scientific and economic proliferation.  That cannot and SHOULD not be ignored.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,678

Zeets2 » 21 Feb 2021, 2:05 pm » wrote: That's easy.  Man's striving towards greatness has continued unabated since the dawn of time, it's steady march of innovation never once being conceptually frozen in time by corrupt or overly authoritative and abusive governments.   Tell me that hasn't been proven to you within the last year alone as Trump has been able to oversee the creation of a viral vaccine in 9 months, a record-setting time, which would have been impossible just a couple of decades ago.  Or how such incredible scientific progress has been so successful in creating such instantaneous connection with anyone on the planet through a device that fits in your pocket or on your wrist, which is far more capable today than the computers that were needed to put a man on the moon just over 50 years ago?  How do we feed an exponential number increase of worldwide mouths now than we were capable of doing a hundred years ago?  How are we now capable of producing enough energy to satisfy those billions of additional people to survive and thrive?

We're finding fewer and fewer of those "limitations" you seem to fear so much with each passing generation.  What seemed impossible a generation ago is no longer given a second thought to today thanks to our scientific and economic proliferation.  That cannot and SHOULD not be ignored.
When was dawn of time? 15 billion years ago, 5 billion years ago, mankind intellect started making up **** 7,000 years ago?
I think in permanent event horizons that don't change positions in each transformation of a replacement so far in the distance between simultaneosuly here as spontaneously added as a replacement to those made the conception since inception of the DNA streaming of a species, variety, ancestral lineage so far.

It is where I came up with 8 hemispheres to one atmosphere and that translates to 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parents each great grandchild mixed into total numbers occupying space now. Not a social declaration needed. Makes the whole race thing contrived by someone seeking control of outcomes from now on.

OH means, motives, methods, opportunity, as great grandparents, grandparents, parents, last generation added. 8 corners triangulating two ends against a center traditionally one generation after another promising better tomorrows for giving away the biological time one has adapting to space timed apart now.

What is the deep state secret Zeets?

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 32,851
Politics: Independent

Phoenix68.2.0 » 21 Feb 2021, 8:52 am » wrote:   bad Image
What.....your shopping's been interrupted??
.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85uQFdq4u-U

California Governor REAGAN was a bad acid trip!
Then he became president and put us all on a bummer!
:loco:   :loco:   :loco:  

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 32,851
Politics: Independent

Image

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,678

one sided statistical averages stage the information to validate the talking point misdirection away from everyone recognizing the natural limitations living has while proportionately here. keeping everything on an intellectual level is 3 dimensional misdirect of the 5 other corners doing the same activities counter productive to the 3 sided effort here. 2 ends against the middle class. left vs right, top down vs bottom up, lead vs follow, inner circle vs outside the box.

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 32,851
Politics: Independent

omh » 21 Feb 2021, 3:30 pm » wrote: one sided statistical averages stage the information to validate the talking point misdirection away from everyone recognizing the natural limitations living has while proportionately here. keeping everything on an intellectual level is 3 dimensional misdirect of the 5 other corners doing the same activities counter productive to the 3 sided effort here. 2 ends against the middle class. left vs right, top down vs bottom up, lead vs follow, inner circle vs outside the box.
So you were a REAGANOID, eh?
Image
 
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,678

nuckin futz » 21 Feb 2021, 5:13 pm » wrote: So you were a REAGANOID, eh?
Image
 
 
I always pick the lesser of two evils society allows me to pick from. Again I am civil enough to understand the value of compromise.

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,294
Politics: Conservative

omh » 21 Feb 2021, 2:07 pm » wrote: When was dawn of time? 15 billion years ago, 5 billion years ago, mankind intellect started making up **** 7,000 years ago?
I think in permanent event horizons that don't change positions in each transformation of a replacement so far in the distance between simultaneosuly here as spontaneously added as a replacement to those made the conception since inception of the DNA streaming of a species, variety, ancestral lineage so far.

It is where I came up with 8 hemispheres to one atmosphere and that translates to 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parents each great grandchild mixed into total numbers occupying space now. Not a social declaration needed. Makes the whole race thing contrived by someone seeking control of outcomes from now on.

OH means, motives, methods, opportunity, as great grandparents, grandparents, parents, last generation added. 8 corners triangulating two ends against a center traditionally one generation after another promising better tomorrows for giving away the biological time one has adapting to space timed apart now.

What is the deep state secret Zeets?
For me, it's simple.  Man progresses fastest under the conditions of a free enterprise system containing some form of democracy, and I believe our country has proven that over the past 200 years or so.  Totalitarianism, monarchies, or any form of communism stymie or stunt that growth entirely, as their is no incentive for the improvement of living conditions when attempting to do so.  And I offer the proof of simple comparison of western civilization to the current conditions of any other form of government exemplified by Cuba, Venezuela, Russia, No. Korea or a dozen others.  Do you think we will EVER see a significant cultural or scientific advancement come from any of them?  Compare any of them to the manner in which countries like Japan, Germany, So. Korea, Italy, or Poland have advanced since throwing off the yoke of their former totalitarian governments.  Do you believe the former East Germany and other USSR satellites would have been thriving today if not for the fall of the Soviet Union?  To me, THAT is the "deep state secret", and I see MY country rapidly rushing in the other direction today, unfortunately.
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,678

Zeets2 » 21 Feb 2021, 8:06 pm » wrote: For me, it's simple.  Man progresses fastest under the conditions of a free enterprise system containing some form of democracy, and I believe our country has proven that over the past 200 years or so.  Totalitarianism, monarchies, or any form of communism stymie or stunt that growth entirely, as their is no incentive for the improvement of living conditions when attempting to do so.  And I offer the proof of simple comparison of western civilization to the current conditions of any other form of government exemplified by Cuba, Venezuela, Russia, No. Korea or a dozen others.  Do you think we will EVER see a significant cultural or scientific advancement come from any of them?  Compare any of them to the manner in which countries like Japan, Germany, So. Korea, Italy, or Poland have advanced since throwing off the yoke of their former totalitarian governments.  Do you believe the former East Germany and other USSR satellites would have been thriving today if not for the fall of the Soviet Union?  To me, THAT is the "deep state secret", and I see MY country rapidly rushing in the other direction today, unfortunately.
 
Progresses from what to where? when and who? How and why? lets put color to each of the 6 sides and lets add a common center of opportunity being equal within a populaiton separated by ancestral displacement so far? keep is simple, 3 last generations 4 grandparents siblings never becoming grandparents or parents, 2 parents, aunts, and uncles to last generation of grandchildren being sons, daughters, cousins, other people's children. Now sure there are great grandparent generation people alive but they are in nusing homes dying and casting ballots while unconscious.

anyway accounting for displaced population proportionately alive in specific geographical locations and geometrical numbers as everyone alive 24/7 now under constantly evolving results never duplicated again as a whole, SSDD.

again what is progressing? Simple honest answer, corruption from one generation into the next. why? controlling the outcome from now until extinction event happens and THAT ISN'T A QUESTION OF IF, BUT WHEN.

As of 2020, self extinction to save humanity outweighs survival of the species within the next generation.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Anti-republiKlan, Bill Gates [Bot], Cannonpointer, Cedar, ConsRule, Dr. Sliptinschit, Famagusta, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, LAWZJUSTICE, Neo, neue regel, Nighthawk, omh, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PXiZ1102, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Zeets2 and 528 guests