This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

IkeBana » 22 Feb 2021, 6:10 pm » wrote: Ahhh the C word.  You really are a subhuman wad of amphibian ****.  Well here's a C word for ya ****.
Nah. I am no worse or better than you, keyboard warrior. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
ConsRule » 22 Feb 2021, 5:36 pm » wrote: I noticed you used the liberal talking point that is a lie in your title.  No member of Congress voted to overturn the election.  Some republicans in Congress voted to challenge or reject the electors of some states. 

FYI...it has happened several times; 1969, 2001 and 2005.
Not my OP...

Huey

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 22 Feb 2021, 5:36 pm » wrote: I noticed you used the liberal talking point that is a lie in your title.  No member of Congress voted to overturn the election.  Some republicans in Congress voted to challenge or reject the electors of some states. 

FYI...it has happened several times; 1969, 2001 and 2005.
while it is not his OP you are giving him and others a **** migraine with facts.  Facts that they would rather hide.  Kinda embarrasses the loons with their spoon fed talking points.  

****’em.  They are not that bright,

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Huey » 22 Feb 2021, 6:12 pm » wrote: Nah. I am no worse or better than you, keyboard warrior.
You're a trumper.  You're lower than whale ****.  And only a scum sucking pig spews the C word at any woman.  I guarantee you there are two ways to crawl out of the working class tavern I frequent on Milwaukee Avenue in Chicago with your nose under your eye...start telling polack jokes or spew the C word at one of the women customers, even if she came in with you. We don't like that ****, ****.

Huey

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 22 Feb 2021, 7:15 pm » wrote: You're a trumper.  You're lower than whale ****.  And only a scum sucking pig spews the C word at any woman.  I guarantee you there are two ways to crawl out of the working class tavern I frequent on Milwaukee Avenue in Chicago with your nose under your eye...start telling polack jokes or spew the C word at one of the women customers, even if she came in with you. We don't like that ****, ****.
Keyboard warrior, you know where to find me.  If you are not going to back up your tough guy act I suggest you STFU.  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Huey » 22 Feb 2021, 7:22 pm » wrote: Keyboard warrior, you know where to find me.  If you are not going to back up your tough guy act I suggest you STFU.
You can suggest anything your twisted frontal cortex manages to cobble together, ****.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Huey » 22 Feb 2021, 5:45 pm » wrote: **** you *******.  Those people don’t represent us you **** whore.
Once again LittleHueyPencilDick squeals hysterically at me in impotent fear.

YOU:   Get the **** outta here you lying ****.

Sorry, but pouty, sniveling demands from flaccid weaklings like you don't mean much to me.  Or anyone.

YOU:    You are and your husband Bana are not smart enough to be here,

And finally the self-comforting lies that you whimper to yourself so you won't pee on the rug.

Poor dickless, terrified LittleHueyPencilDick.  The world KNOWS exactly what traitorous sacks of **** you all are,  no matter how loudly you lie and scream your Magic Words of Protection: "*******! ****! *******! ****!!  ...is it working yet? What?  It's NOT?  Ooh hoo hoo!  ******* *******! How about NOW?  STILL not working?  How can that BE?  Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!  MOMMY!"

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Isabel

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 22 Feb 2021, 7:15 pm » wrote: You're a trumper.  You're lower than whale ****.  And only a scum sucking pig spews the C word at any woman.  I guarantee you there are two ways to crawl out of the working class tavern I frequent on Milwaukee Avenue in Chicago with your nose under your eye...start telling polack jokes or spew the C word at one of the women customers, even if she came in with you. We don't like that ****, ****.
Well, that's what dickless little weaklings like Huey always shriek at women - when they're losing.

:rofl:   :rofl:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

IkeBana » 22 Feb 2021, 3:56 pm » wrote: I don't expect you puritans to go away.  Puritanism was one of the founding philosophies of the republic.  Combined with the utopianism and the individualism it's what **** it up right out of the gate.  And then there was the manifest destiny cherry on the top, just to make it completely doomed.
Puritanism?

lol.. I have some pretty unpuritanical thoughts from time to time... but they don't involve man in a dress dreams... or 50+ genders.. you woke liberal snowflakes really need to get your LGBPTGQIAAA+ fantasies under control instead of putting them in charge of people's healthcare...

Last edited by Jantje_Smit on 23 Feb 2021, 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

IkeBana » 22 Feb 2021, 4:02 pm » wrote: There's no such thing as a delusional narcissist.
BV is delusional and he is a narcissist... what's the scientific term for that?
You claim I'm a shrink.  I claim nothing of the sort.
Ah, good... in that case you should stop lecturing people on delusional narcissism...

:faint:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Ike Bana » 22 Feb 2021, 8:17 pm » wrote: You can suggest anything your twisted frontal cortex manages to cobble together, ****.

How and why power of suggestion works as it historically does

vs

Why and how to correct the stupidity created arguing between whatifism and whataboutism ancestrally so far as all social orders practicing make believe life is more than biological separation of reproductions here, it is always the balance of biological reproductions here until never again.

In the kinetics of energy flows in complete circuits why is it humans believe the population still exists with missing links? Just wouldn't happen. For things to expand and contract in size and numbers there has to be something there to sustain ever changing forms shaped so far. Thermol dynamics knows the only nothing is pretending anything else is possible.

So when people use synthetic values in place of actual movements, they better be grounded in understanding the synethic values only exist by those acting like they have more meaning than occupying space as biological replacements sustaining the eternal changing total sum of numbers currently here.

Spiritual fantasies and science fiction change the interpretation, not the how and why details of what, where, when, who evolved as displaced so far. Evolving from now on changes by current behavior so using the past to compromise what the future should, would, could become is purposely ignoring living doesn't exceed biological spacing of replacements specifically timed apart now.

There is no tomorrow, other than adapting in the moment another rotation of one's geographical position moving by event horizons constantly at the same place while compounding movements operate simultaneosuly as spontaneously going on.

time and distance while mutually evolving keeps everything relatively changing, NOW, regardless universal or ancestral position so far. haha ha ha ha ha ha damn I am tired of being blamed, shamed, flamed for being the outer limits of denying the kinetic self evident.

Pitty the corrupted cannot figure out real from the destructive realities humanity serves to keep the 1% misdirecting the other 99%.