This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Of Course those in the progressive communist "Man in a Dress" democrat party probably won't get it

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
nefarious101 » 21 Feb 2021, 1:16 pm » wrote: Of Course those in the progressive communist "Man in a Dress" democrat party probably won't get it

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:  the blank look.

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Another CHLIDISH PUNK post by a GUTLESS COWARD who knows he is TOO STPUID to ever address an issue or make a point and is TERRIFIED of substande just LIES and calls Dems STUPID CHILDISH NAMES. It must SUCK to know you are SO STUPID this sort of childishness is all you can do. SO STUPID that the screechmonkeys who do yoru thinking FOR YOU TRAIN you to be a PUNK and hope to annoy people but to NEVER even TRY to contribute to discousre as always with Nefertitty just a PUNK being a PUNK

The on;ly JOKE you have for us is YOU. YOU are a joke not a funny one just a sad and pathetic one

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 21 Feb 2021, 1:16 pm » wrote: Of Course those in the progressive communist "Man in a Dress" democrat party probably won't get it

He's waiting for your punchline! Which you never gave! :loco:   :loco:  

Only an IDIOT would pin a stupid thread like this! :loco:   :loco:   :loco:   :loco:  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 21 Feb 2021, 1:19 pm » wrote: Image   Image   Image  the blank look.
May I take liberties with  you?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 21 Feb 2021, 2:45 pm » wrote: May I take liberties with  you?
No because your loyalties are to dot org. and they suck.lol

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

The Joke's on you - for four very long dark years.  Also known as - Go **** Yourself Right Up the ***, *******...

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Pengwin » 21 Feb 2021, 2:47 pm » wrote: The Joke's on you - for four very long dark years.  Also known as - Go **** Yourself Right Up the ***, *******...
You’re rather touchy today.  Your TDS is working overtime.  

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Huey » 21 Feb 2021, 3:00 pm » wrote: You’re rather touchy today.  Your TDS is working overtime.
Just so you know, Trump is as dead to the left as Rush Limbaugh.

Ding Don, the witch is gone.  Real Americans (unlike you) dropped a house on him.

We've renamed our toilets - now we go to the Don.  Try and catch up eh...

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 21 Feb 2021, 2:47 pm » wrote: No because your loyalties are to dot org. and they suck.lol
But you're over there too! The action is over there, not here.Lots of fighting there, and bloody streets! :ninja:  
Why should i be loyal to any site? :?  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 21 Feb 2021, 3:07 pm » wrote: But you're over there too! The action is over there, not here.Lots of fighting there, and bloody streets! Image  
Why should i be loyal to any site? Image
Not really? I blow thru once in awhile. Last time I did. The the guilty pedo- crimeariver.  Got on my arss over penguin. What did I??? ever have to do with what penguin posted there or here.... teacher is nasty and so isn't k fools. losers. all I can say. :wub:  I would never recommend that site to ANYONE!

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 21 Feb 2021, 3:15 pm » wrote: Not really? I blow thru once in awhile. Last time I did. The the guilty pedo- crimeariver.  Got on my arss over penguin. What did I??? ever have to do with what penguin posted there or here.... teacher is nasty and so isn't k fools. losers. all I can say. Image  I would never recommend that site to ANYONE!

Say, you are into mysterious ****, I got a great book for you!

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 21 Feb 2021, 3:28 pm » wrote: Say, you are into mysterious ****, I got a great book for you!
what? you always give me good sheet?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Feb 2021, 3:05 pm » wrote: Just so you know, Trump is as dead to the left as Rush Limbaugh.

Ding Don, the witch is gone.  Real Americans (unlike you) dropped a house on him.

We've renamed our toilets - now we go to the Don.  Try and catch up eh...
You shouldn’t say “to us”.  If he were dead to youse guys (Brooklyn slang) we would n’t be peppered with Trump reframed and threads.  Right @Blackvegetable  

What youse guys are trying to gaslight a story that we are all acting like youse guys did in 2014.  The projecting is failing.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 21 Feb 2021, 3:34 pm » wrote: You shouldn’t say “to us”.  If he were dead to youse guys (Brooklyn slang) we would n’t be peppered with Trump reframed and threads.  Right @Blackvegetable  

What youse guys are trying to gaslight a story that we are all acting like youse guys did in 2014.  The projecting is failing.
You're **** your Spanxx over one lost part time job...

Your BDS was never in remission.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Feb 2021, 3:37 pm » wrote: You're **** your Spanxx over one lost part time job...

Your BDS was never in remission.
I’ve never had BDS.  But you idiots keep with projection and gaslighting.  It is hilarious.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 21 Feb 2021, 3:39 pm » wrote: I’ve never had BDS.  But you idiots keep with projection and gaslighting.  It is hilarious.
I just cited an example....

With you, everyone else "projects".

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 21 Feb 2021, 3:29 pm » wrote: what? you always give me good sheet?
"Sinister Forces" by Peter Levenda
Amazon review;
5.0 out of 5 stars Sinister Forces: Book One, Book Two, and Book Three, by Peter Levenda Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2012Verified PurchaseThe books were fascinating and the topic riveting. The books clearly indicate years of solid research and quest, documentation of seemingly unknown and unrelated topics. They were packed with information easily verifiable (MKULTRA, Operation Paperclip, Ratline, Nazi quest into the occult, American hidden agendas..) as well as intriguing premises: are sinister forces hidden and in existence for centuries and millennia responsible for some of the horrific acts of murder, rape, torture, human sacrifice and genocide that depicts the history of the world, or specific individuals seem to be responsible for those acts? The correlations between Hollywood, politcians and occult events are astounding. For example, actor Woody Harrelson's (Born Killers) father was a contract killer who died in a federal penitentiary for killing a federal judge, and he was also present with Lee Oswald and another unknown sniper on the knoll in Dallas, when JFK was shot. Correlations between NASA founders, JPL founders, involvement with the occult and hidden forces are astounding. The author questions the term "coincidence" so easily used to dismiss seemingly related events by the controlling forces (former OSS Dulles brothers, R. Nixon, CIA activities, Men in Black, support for Nazi from people like Henry Ford, the JP Morgan, the Popes etc.) The horror brought about by the discoveries that civilian population has been constantly used as "guinea pigs" without our knowledge. References to how sinister forces have spiked drinks of top scientists, like Frank Olson, who wanted out of the top secret production of biological weapons, and officially committed suicide, the same as many people who appeared to be getting too close to something or someone... The author expressed the concern many times that his readers might be shocked by his writings, but the reality is that only people comfortable and knowledgeable of his themes would read the heavy and lengthy tomes. And the question, just like in "God's Jury" by Cullen Murphy, is not so much that the Inquisition occurred, but how we collectively allowed it to occur. And the same with Peter Levenda"s "Grimoire": when are we going to own up collectively to the horror perpetrated by hidden forces, instead than burying ourselves in constant entertainment and immediate gratification, and being in a constant state of denial because the truth "is too ugly, and therefore it cannot be real?" [url=javascript:void(0)]Read less[/url]17 people found this helpful HelpfulReport abuse  See all reviews Top reviews from other countries Translate all reviews to EnglishImageKh5.0 out of 5 stars Whoa....phew! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 22, 2014Verified PurchaseI have just finished the trilogy of Sinister Forces. Levenda writes with attention to detail and sometimes he builds the story like a long inhalation of breath and on the out breath the words are unstoppable and keep coming atcha which sometimes found my thoughts and the connections he made a bit...unconnected. Definitely worth reading even though it is American-centric - hey Levenda is American - but I guess if I knew some of the names he mentions, which I don't, it might have been easier to make those connections.

However, I am not complaining as Levenda has sourced all his material and I have found a number of wonderful authors from this works such as Ioan P. Couliano.

Near the end of the third book he discusses the Manson secret and I would say Levenda is on to something.
2 people found this helpfulReport abuse ImageJ. Sergeant4.0 out of 5 stars editorially deficient but fascinating and huge scholarship Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 20, 2016Verified Purchasevery good read but could have used an editor Report abuse ImageDon Yeomans1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time Reviewed in Canada on March 1, 2018Verified PurchaseRambling regurgitated dead end, peppered with enough quotes to to distract from the fact that this book contains not one original thought or idea. Report abuse Imagejustin.geoffrey5.0 out of 5 stars le dernier tome, sans doute le meilleur Reviewed in France on June 15, 2012Verified PurchaseJ'ai déjà dit le bien que je pensais de cette série de livres très bien documentés, où l'intérêt va crescendo.
Il y quand même un bémol, c'est que les traditions ésotériques qui sont référencées dans cette série de livres sont un peu trop systématiquement présentées sous un aspect négatif, dans leur rapport avec les arcanes les plus sombres du pouvoir.
Le lecteur qui découvrirait ces traditions à la lecture de ces ouvrages pourrait faire l'association entre traditions ésotériques et manipulations diaboliques des masses par ceux qui exercent le pouvoir.
Même si ce type de connexions existent, c'est le thème de ces livres, elles ne définissent qu'une facette des choses, et il est important de se souvenir que toutes formes de connaissances a un bon et un mauvais côté.
Aux individus d'aujourd'hui de savoir faire un usage constructif de l'héritage prestigieux des anciens...
2 people found this helpfulReport abuse Translate review to EnglishImagebookworm645.0 out of 5 stars another great book by Levenda Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 31, 2013Verified Purchasewhat can I say, another fantastic book by this man. I have all three in the series now and not disappointed. Want to open your minds and take a serious look at so called conspiracy theories then read these books and try to just shake it all off as nonsense again. If you can then get back to watching x factor and don't waste any more of your time.. Intelligent, well written and unsettling in parts. You must read these books. 2 people found this helpfulReport abuse See all reviews

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Feb 2021, 3:51 pm » wrote: I just cited an example....

With you, everyone else "projects".
How many Trump is the worst threads have you started?

’’Nuff said”.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 21 Feb 2021, 4:02 pm » wrote: How many Trump is the worst threads have you started?

’’Nuff said”.
I've never been run off one...

Can you figure out why that is?

Cause it's indisputable.