This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

nefarious101 » 22 Feb 2021, 5:40 pm » wrote: LOL...founders of Mao's China or Stalin's Russia maybe.  You can fool yourself all you want but you aren't fooling reality.....you're a communist progressive "man in a dress" democrat........that crap about you being a liberal is just pure ****

Since you live a lie I guess it's easier to just lie to yourself.

Carry on...

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 23 Feb 2021, 11:42 am » wrote: Since you live a lie I guess it's easier to just lie to yourself.

Carry on...

you claim to be something you prove you're not every day of your life and your only defense is other people lie about it?....wow...I can see where you have lost touch with reality

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 23 Feb 2021, 4:48 pm » wrote: you claim to be something you prove you're not every day of your life and your only defense is other people lie about it?....wow...I can see where you have lost touch with reality
I prove every day that I'm a Liberal Elitist, a Capitalist and a Utilitarian, among other things.

That you're not smart enough to figure that out can't be helped.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I have guns to clean etc.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 23 Feb 2021, 11:04 pm » wrote: I prove every day that I'm a Liberal Elitist, a Capitalist and a Utilitarian, among other things.

That you're not smart enough to figure that out can't be helped.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I have guns to clean etc.

Yeah...by supporting the progressive communist "man in a dress" democrats....too late to back track now.....you've already shown who and what you are

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 24 Feb 2021, 5:35 am » wrote: Yeah...by supporting the progressive communist "man in a dress" democrats....too late to back track now.....you've already shown who and what you are

I'm a Liberal, the Dems don't much concern me.  When they abuse liberty then I'll be concerned.

Not until then...

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 24 Feb 2021, 8:53 am » wrote: I'm a Liberal, the Dems don't much concern me.  When they abuse liberty then I'll be concerned.

Not until then...

You're a liar....we all know you're a liar.  It is ridiculously funny to watch you twist in the wind trying to evade yourself and your own forum reputation

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

nefarious101 » 24 Feb 2021, 5:35 am » wrote: Yeah...by supporting the progressive communist "man in a dress" democrats....too late to back track now.....you've already shown who and what you are
You white supremacists are all alike

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Pengwin » 24 Feb 2021, 8:53 am » wrote: I'm a Liberal, the Dems don't much concern me.  When they abuse liberty then I'll be concerned.

Not until then...
Please do tell me what is liberal about you.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 24 Feb 2021, 6:06 pm » wrote: You white supremacists are all alike

Nothing personal but you're a ******* and not very engaging as a human being

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 24 Feb 2021, 6:12 pm » wrote: Nothing personal but you're a ******* and not very engaging as a human being
Yeah you got nothimg.

you are dismissed

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 24 Feb 2021, 6:13 pm » wrote: Yeah you got nothimg.

you are dismissed

yeah....now you're a butthurt *******....who still isn't engaging as a human being

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 24 Feb 2021, 6:07 pm » wrote: Please do tell me what is liberal about you.
Tell me what liberty you need defended and we'll find out, but you won't like it since it applies to everyone on nearly everything from the Amish to NAMBLA, G-strings to burkas, right, wrong, or indifferent that's mostly on you (along with some basic rules of course, and a time and a place).

In my Freedom of Speech you might end up getting fired and knocked on your *** but that's the price of freedom eh...

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 24 Feb 2021, 6:05 pm » wrote: You're a liar....we all know you're a liar.  It is ridiculously funny to watch you twist in the wind trying to evade yourself and your own forum reputation
If I have any failing here it's still finding it almost impossible to believe that people like you are literally so **** stupid, and on purpose no less.  My mind just can't comes to grips with that.  Fat, dumb, and happy, what a pathetic and wasteful way to exist...

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 24 Feb 2021, 6:13 pm » wrote:

you are dismissed

He was dismissed at birth, but his mother forgot to suffocate him with a pillow.  What a damn shame for us and him...

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 24 Feb 2021, 10:31 pm » wrote: Tell me what liberty you need defended and we'll find out, but you won't like it since it applies to everyone on nearly everything from the Amish to NAMBLA, G-strings to burkas, right, wrong, or indifferent that's mostly on you (along with some basic rules of course, and a time and a place).

In my Freedom of Speech you might end up getting fired and knocked on your *** but that's the price of freedom eh...
That’s selective reasoning from you.

Nothing consensual at all about it.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 24 Feb 2021, 10:37 pm » wrote: If I have any failing here it's still finding it almost impossible to believe that people like you are literally so **** stupid, and on purpose no less.  My mind just can't comes to grips with that.  Fat, dumb, and happy, what a pathetic and wasteful way to exist...

I guess you can try to hide behind that statement but if you had any sense you would realize it's a total waste of time....you've played your hand here for all to see.....your frantic backpedaling is hilarious to watch tho

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 24 Feb 2021, 10:38 pm » wrote: He was dismissed at birth, but his mother forgot to suffocate him with a pillow.  What a damn shame for us and him...
You shouldn’t say things like that.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 25 Feb 2021, 3:12 am » wrote: That’s selective reasoning from you.

Nothing consensual at all about it.

Penguin is for NAMBLA....soooo....now Penguin is an admitted Pedophile and supports child rape

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 25 Feb 2021, 4:00 am » wrote: You shouldn’t say things like that.
Why not?

Life unworthy of life happens to be true.  Tragic, brutal, but also - true.

And he's a terrible person.  He's hardly alone...

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 25 Feb 2021, 3:40 am » wrote: ...your frantic backpedaling is hilarious to watch tho

I never do anything of the kind.

That's just you making things up and then - believing them as if they were true...