This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Blackvegetable » 21 Feb 2021, 4:05 pm » wrote: I've never been run off one...

Can you figure out why that is?

Cause it's indisputable.

You just disappear...

after evading for a few dozen posts.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
DeezerShoove » 21 Feb 2021, 4:37 pm » wrote: You just disappear...

after evading for a few dozen posts.
Ok, Deeze..

I'm right here...

Take your shot..

Breathe, Deeze....

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Huey » 21 Feb 2021, 4:02 pm » wrote: How many Trump is the worst threads have you started?

’’Nuff said”.
But Eggplant is 130% right!
You refuse to look at the evidence!
:blush:   :(  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Feb 2021, 2:47 pm » wrote: The Joke's on you - for four very long dark years.  Also known as - Go **** Yourself Right Up the ***, *******...

Whoa hoe...I just triggered the fake bird who's convinced that the communist progressive "man in a dress" democrat party has something to do with real liberalism.  Lot of confusion with the bird but being triggered is not confusing at all....the ******* got triggered by a "man wearing pants and not a dress"

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Huey » 21 Feb 2021, 3:00 pm » wrote: You’re rather touchy today.  Your TDS is working overtime.

this thread triggered the bird....and the bird is flopping around like a chicken with it's head cut off

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

nefarious101 » 21 Feb 2021, 5:40 pm » wrote: Whoa hoe...I just triggered the fake bird who's convinced that the communist progressive "man in a dress" democrat party has something to do with real liberalism.  Lot of confusion with the bird but being triggered is not confusing at all....the ******* got triggered by a "man wearing pants and not a dress"
The Dems are Dems, but even they are more like the Founders than you are, scumbucket.

Enjoy the next four years in Q Hell,  *******...

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 21 Feb 2021, 4:37 pm » wrote: Ok, Deeze..

I'm right here...

Take your shot..

Breathe, Deeze....

After you doing your usual evading, he is probably tired of dealing with your coward ***. Darth Evader.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 21 Feb 2021, 2:47 pm » wrote: The Joke's on you - for four very long dark years.  Also known as - Go **** Yourself Right Up the ***, *******...

He looks like he is zoned in on a 12 yr old girl. That is your Biden hypocrite boy. Lefty.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Pengwin » 21 Feb 2021, 9:14 pm » wrote: The Dems are Dems, but even they are more like the Founders than you are, scumbucket.

So much for the parties switching places. :rofl:

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 21 Feb 2021, 10:40 pm » wrote: He looks like he is zoned in on a 12 yr old girl. That is your Biden hypocrite boy. Lefty.
He’s wondering why Hunter got both of the 12 year olds.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

nefarious101 » 21 Feb 2021, 1:16 pm » wrote: Of Course those in the progressive communist "Man in a Dress" democrat party probably won't get it

There was some great pop culture material in the 1990s that I missed out on.  I regret never watching the X-files...

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Huey » 21 Feb 2021, 4:02 pm » wrote: How many Trump is the worst threads have you started?

’’Nuff said”.
There can never be enough "Trump was the worst" threads.

Nuff said, indeed.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

So how long do I have to wait to see the jokes. Apparently until I post them. So, OK here goes...

What do you call a white Republican man with a wooden leg?
**** on a stick.

Why can't white Republican men get mad cow disease?
Because they are pigs.

BWAAAAHAHAH!!!  Image   Image   Image  

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 21 Feb 2021, 10:54 pm » wrote: So much for the parties switching places. Image
Somehow, in your mind, American History never happened?

Sounds like your kind...

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 21 Feb 2021, 10:40 pm » wrote: He looks like he is zoned in on a 12 yr old girl.

A shame you didn't when you had the chance.

You might be a man now instead...

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 22 Feb 2021, 11:20 am » wrote: Somehow, in your mind, American History never happened?

Sounds like your kind...
Can't have it both ways.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 22 Feb 2021, 11:47 am » wrote: Can't have it both ways.
I have not even the slightest need to, you little partisan *******.

You're the Party of Lincoln (that hates Lincoln) and I don't have a party but I mostly vote for Dems.  I sure as **** can't vote for the scum you people do...

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

SJConspirator » 22 Feb 2021, 9:11 am » wrote: There was some great pop culture material in the 1990s that I missed out on.  I regret never watching the X-files...
I loved the X Files!
You can still watch it on Hulu.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Feb 2021, 9:14 pm » wrote: The Dems are Dems, but even they are more like the Founders than you are, scumbucket.

LOL...founders of Mao's China or Stalin's Russia maybe.  You can fool yourself all you want but you aren't fooling reality.....you're a communist progressive "man in a dress" democrat........that crap about you being a liberal is just pure ****

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 22 Feb 2021, 9:11 am » wrote: There was some great pop culture material in the 1990s that I missed out on.  I regret never watching the X-files...

Never did like the X-Files....chasing business and skirt took up too much of my time back then