This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 21 Feb 2021, 2:31 pm » wrote: What brand of car do you drive?
CHEVY.

Why?

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

omh » 21 Feb 2021, 2:23 pm » wrote: I don't trust Ron Paul.
Well, that must mean that the Great Reset is okay in your eyes, huh?

:P  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
I do. A chevy Impala. Thing is a piece of ****! it's old. No one would fix it or look at it when the covid hit. 9 months I was without a car. Nice ride.. garbage car. I hate it!  ssshh never talk bad about a car. They hear? :lol:  

omh

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 21 Feb 2021, 2:58 pm » wrote: Well, that must mean that the Great Reset is okay in your eyes, huh?

:P  
the reset I started in 2007 isn't one people are striving for serving humanity. Mine kind of gives rebirth to the ratified Constitution of sept 1789 before the great babystep walkback started in Jan 1791.

You really should try bringing your instinctive awareness up to balance intellectual speculation. Intellectual speculation has no conception of compounding proportions limited to mutually evolving so far. Human brain navigates it all the time without vocabulary dictating who's who as ranked by popularity of the moment.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
GM may lose 1 billion cause they can't get semi-conductor chips..

From Taiwan.

if you have global trade, you need dispute resolution jurisdiction to go with it..

Then you decide that perhaps coordinating policies and standards to anticipate and avoid disputes is a more cost effective idea to address the problem.

So you put together supra national bodies to forge such policies by consensus....

Bwaaaaah!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
sootedupCyndi » 21 Feb 2021, 2:53 pm » wrote: Ok then Bv? I have no clue. Really. A guy asked me the other day. What should I do? I said I have no **** idea. ask pee pee or polarity?
You gotta work with, thru, or around it..

You only got 60 years on the planet..

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Feb 2021, 3:16 pm » wrote: GM may lose 1 billion cause they can't get semi-conductor chips..

From Taiwan.

if you have global trade, you need dispute resolution jurisdiction to go with it..

Then you decide that perhaps coordinating policies and standards to anticipate and avoid disputes is a more cost effective idea to address the problem.

So you put together supra national bodies to forge such policies by consensus....

Bwaaaaah!

ha ha ha ha that is why things are absolutely corrupted now. Nothing is being corrected, just amplified to critical self destruction limitations. Intellect is a pirate energy to instinctive awareness eggplant.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

omh » 21 Feb 2021, 2:23 pm » wrote: I don't trust Ron Paul.
You can trust him on this... the great reset is very real... they're quite open about it...

What do you think the Harris regime means with 'build back better'

Klaus Schwab and His Great Fascist Reset – An Overview

:faint:  

DrMorbius

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

First, there has hardly been an overreaction to the Coronovirus.  Quite the opposite.

Second, has this "great reset" ever been noticed by a respected news source?  Is there anyone with any credibility acknowledging the existence of this nefarious plot?

Third, what does anyone have to gain from this?  How would anyone benefit from these draconian measures?

Last, how do you think anyone could do this and prevent anyone from finding out?  That's the thing about conspiracies; they're hard to hide when they're real.

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 22 Feb 2021, 4:50 am » wrote: You can trust him on this... the great reset is very real... they're quite open about it...

What do you think the Harris regime means with 'build back better'

Klaus Schwab and His Great Fascist Reset – An Overview

Remember Hillary's gift to Valdimer Putin? "Yes, its That Easy" red reset button. That easy for ruling elites, not so much for loyal us and governed they, them, those people. The outcasts are always left where positioned before and after. right and wrong are really never practiced rationalizing morality, legality, situational ethics on how to govern life ignoring living only happens now.

So, I just explained why I don't trust Ron Paul, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, anyone leading people to believe life is a magical mystery tour cradle to grave while specifically part of kinetic changes mutually taking place. It is why I can see through your "having fun at my expense.".

price and cost individuals have to choose from while convernment plays tax and spend what they collect from those comparing cost and price between income and debt. 6 degrees of intlelctual mangaement of money, dedicated to peepee and how money is used to sustain obedience to laws that rule subliminally. 6 degrees of no win scenario.

now which of the 8 corners ae you triangulated in? The beauty of my origami as it does map event horions mutually experienced conceived to dead any generation lived or living.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 22 Feb 2021, 6:55 am » wrote: Remember Hillary's gift to Valdimer Putin? "Yes, its That Easy" red reset button. That easy for ruling elites, not so much for loyal us and governed they, them, those people. The outcasts are always left where positioned before and after. right and wrong are really never practiced rationalizing morality, legality, situational ethics on how to govern life ignoring living only happens now.

So, I just explained why I don't trust Ron Paul, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, anyone leading people to believe life is a magical mystery tour cradle to grave while specifically part of kinetic changes mutually taking place. It is why I can see through your "having fun at my expense.".

price and cost individuals have to choose from while convernment plays tax and spend what they collect from those comparing cost and price between income and debt. 6 degrees of intlelctual mangaement of money, dedicated to peepee and how money is used to sustain obedience to laws that rule subliminally. 6 degrees of no win scenario.

now which of the 8 corners ae you triangulated in? The beauty of my origami as it does map event horions mutually experienced conceived to dead any generation lived or living.
Normally I'd agree but the great reset is different... it isn't the ordinary ruling elites playing games.. this is the real elite fundamentally wanting to change the social narratives... Bill Gates and his psychopathic billionaire buddies, WHO, IMF, Bilderberg, Davos.. and their willing puppets in governments all around the world...no reason to trust politicians but anyone willing to speak out against these sick plans is automatically a good guy/girl in my book...

:blink:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 22 Feb 2021, 8:01 am » wrote: Normally I'd agree but the great reset is different... it isn't the ordinary ruling elites playing games.. this is the real elite fundamentally wanting to change the social narratives... Bill Gates and his psychopathic billionaire buddies, WHO, IMF, Bilderberg, Davos.. and their willing puppets in governments all around the world...no reason to trust politicians but anyone willing to speak out against these sick plans is automatically a good guy/girl in my book...

compounding events are all different done the same way. way they become event horizons to evolving replacements never the same total sum twice. kinetics and your fun non kinetic crap.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 22 Feb 2021, 8:05 am » wrote: compounding events are all different done the same way. way they become event horizons to evolving replacements never the same total sum twice. kinetics and your fun non kinetic crap.

You're wrong about the being done the same way... the great reset is different.. you may want to worry about in too, you can google what Bill Gates has said about the number of evolving replacements... my fun non kinetic crap is my own small contribution in the fight against the sick social narrative of the current ancestrally deep state DNA replacementts and the snowflakes that support it..

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 22 Feb 2021, 9:07 am » wrote: You're wrong about the being done the same way... the great reset is different.. you may want to worry about in too, you can google what Bill Gates has said about the number of evolving replacements... my fun non kinetic crap is my own small contribution in the fight against the sick social narrative of the current ancestrally deep state DNA replacementts and the snowflakes that support it..

You are inaccurate about what is right and wrong. You debate single issue talking points within the whole, I discuss the whole and all working parts inside out from the inside out, you divide outside int to statistically averaged group categories.

Kinetic results vs potential outcomes. that is the breakdown between our use of the same language.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
DrMorbius » 22 Feb 2021, 5:33 am » wrote: First, there has hardly been an overreaction to the Coronovirus.  Quite the opposite.

Second, has this "great reset" ever been noticed by a respected news source?  Is there anyone with any credibility acknowledging the existence of this nefarious plot?

Third, what does anyone have to gain from this?  How would anyone benefit from these draconian measures?

Last, how do you think anyone could do this and prevent anyone from finding out?  That's the thing about conspiracies; they're hard to hide when they're real.
Second, has this "great reset" ever been noticed by a respected news source? 
MODS,

HAVE THIS PANGLOSS EJECTED!

HIS NAIVETE IS MAKING ME ILL.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 22 Feb 2021, 9:11 am » wrote: You are inaccurate about what is right and wrong. You debate single issue talking points within the whole, I discuss the whole and all working parts inside out from the inside out, you divide outside int to statistically averaged group categories.

Kinetic results vs potential outcomes. that is the breakdown between our use of the same language.
In this case I'm absolutely sure I'm right.. the great reset is just as much a threat to life in plain sight as it is to the non kinetic specifics...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 22 Feb 2021, 10:08 am » wrote: In this case I'm absolutely sure I'm right.. the great reset is just as much a threat to life in plain sight as it is to the non kinetic specifics...

You play half truths at best, so your 100% sure is 50% of what is actually going on.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 22 Feb 2021, 10:09 am » wrote: You play half truths at best, so your 100% sure is 50% of what is actually going on.
There are undoubtedly things going on that I don't know about but the 50% is quite enough...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 22 Feb 2021, 10:33 am » wrote: There are undoubtedly things going on that I don't know about but the 50% is quite enough...

How much are you willing to increase understanding kinetic self evident results in plain sight do you want to reach? Beyond any doubt? Beyond any doubt you become very unpopular amongst all forms of never accepting now is eternity.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 22 Feb 2021, 10:56 am » wrote: How much are you willing to increase understanding kinetic self evident results in plain sight do you want to reach? Beyond any doubt? Beyond any doubt you become very unpopular amongst all forms of never accepting now is eternity.

I'm not going to compromise on the evilness of the great reset... but I accept the reality of kinetic self evident results in plain sight and I understand them.. I just don't let them decide that I can't have fun with the non kinetic results of the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality and the role playing.. that tends to make me unpopular also... but only with the liberal snowflake part of those who refuse to accept that now is eternity.. I'm willing to accept that myself.. but it's only true for the human species as a whole, not for the individual ancestrally DNA replacements.. and since I am one of those replacements that wants to have fun I don't see anything wrong with ignoring the guidelines and make that real... my instincts tell me that's the right thing to do..