This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

I think the white supremacists would prefer their final solution plan

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 22 Feb 2021, 11:26 am » wrote: I'm not going to compromise on the evilness of the great reset... but I accept the reality of kinetic self evident results in plain sight and I understand them.. I just don't let them decide that I can't have fun with the non kinetic results of the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality and the role playing.. that tends to make me unpopular also... but only with the liberal snowflake part of those who refuse to accept that now is eternity.. I'm willing to accept that myself.. but it's only true for the human species as a whole, not for the individual ancestrally DNA replacements.. and since I am one of those replacements that wants to have fun I don't see anything wrong with ignoring the guidelines and make that real... my instincts tell me that's the right thing to do..

:faint:  

Back to separation of personal liberty correct. personal liberty ends when others don't have a say in social outcomes and human rights don't exist because life doesn't offer them in a mutually evolving environment where dog eats dog reality comes at first come first serve adapt or become extinct.

this is where civility sustains understanding and civic mentality remains tyranny.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

omh » 22 Feb 2021, 11:35 am » wrote: Back to separation of personal liberty correct. personal liberty ends when others don't have a say in social outcomes and human rights don't exist because life doesn't offer them in a mutually evolving environment where dog eats dog reality comes at first come first serve adapt or become extinct.

this is where civility sustains understanding and civic mentality remains tyranny.
That sounds like you agree with my personal liberty to ignore the guidelines...

:D  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 22 Feb 2021, 12:12 pm » wrote: That sounds like you agree with my personal liberty to ignore the guidelines...

I agree you have them, not agree how you employ them. Again, non kinetic is event horizons between mutually kinetic results occupying space as the lifetimes present so far.

perpetual motion has a specific limitation changing shapes as formed universally present occupying space now. The kinetic "is what everything is." becoming what does remain or not anymore.

balancing ever changing total sum so intellectual goals never come out as planned because the future only evolves from here individually part of the whole.

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

More utter NONSENSE by the morons who HELPED spread the virus and get as many MORE Americns killed as they could.

Gov is always going to have a conflict before the safety of the people and the absolute liberty of the people themselves it takes AWAY liberty when you lock up criminals. Libertarians are simpleminded fools. Who mostly want to protect the LIBERTY of the rich being able to predate on the poor and working class. The bottom line is you DO NOT have the RIGHT to be a PLAGUE RAT. You do NOT have the right to SPREAD disease just ask Typhoid Mary. Of course Randinista MORONS DEMAND the right to do whatever they want being selfish pricks but quickly and hypocritically demand the government use its power to benefit THEM

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator
STFU.  Ron Paul rules

This globalist **** should be resisted at every level.  Keep power local, keep responsibility close to home.  Defund Washington, Abolish the UN.  DEATH TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER
Oh good, you finally came to your senses and now know that C19 is globalist propaganda masquerading as science.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 22 Feb 2021, 12:19 pm » wrote: I agree you have them, not agree how you employ them...

But not agreeing with them doesn't mean they're wrong...
...The kinetic "is what everything is." becoming what does remain or not anymore...
Not everything is kinetic... the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality, the role playing and the having fun are real but non kinetic...
..balancing ever changing total sum so intellectual goals never come out as planned because the future only evolves from here individually part of the whole.
And they aren't intellectual goals... my instincts tell me it's the right thing to do, just like your instincts tell you the kinetic is everything.. why are your instincts more reliable than mine?

:blink:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 23 Feb 2021, 9:53 am » wrote: But not agreeing with them doesn't mean they're wrong...

Not everything is kinetic... the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality, the role playing and the having fun are real but non kinetic...

And they aren't intellectual goals... my instincts tell me it's the right thing to do, just like your instincts tell you the kinetic is everything.. why are your instincts more reliable than mine?

What isn't kinetic has no substance. what has substance evolves either combined inorganically or ancestrally as erosion limits size, reproduction limits numbers in cycles of feast or famine between predator and prey lifestyles in plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female, asexual simultaneously spontaneously alive so far.

potentials between past, current, future are only determine to balancing achieved now as a compounding total sum never stays as it arrived. you really have to stop playing me like life has secrets only make believe has answers.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 23 Feb 2021, 10:00 am » wrote: What isn't kinetic has no substance. what has substance evolves either combined inorganically or ancestrally as erosion limits size, reproduction limits numbers in cycles of feast or famine between predator and prey lifestyles in plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female, asexual simultaneously spontaneously alive so far.

potentials between past, current, future are only determine to balancing achieved now as a compounding total sum never stays as it arrived. you really have to stop playing me like life has secrets only make believe has answers.
True, non kinetic has no substance... but it's still real... you said how understanding of life in plain sight brings you serenity... that feeling is non kinetic also so it shouldn't matter according to your dark intellectual theories.. yet it matters to you...is that make believe?

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 23 Feb 2021, 10:27 am » wrote: True, non kinetic has no substance... but it's still real... you said how understanding of life in plain sight brings you serenity... that feeling is non kinetic also so it shouldn't matter according to your dark intellectual theories.. yet it matters to you...is that make believe?

The core of corruption practiced historically and ancestrally within this species is because of your semantics taking place here. Real as it always remains keeping reproductions eternally separated now as going on here.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 23 Feb 2021, 10:31 am » wrote: The core of corruption practiced historically and ancestrally within this species is because of your semantics taking place here. Real as it always remains keeping reproductions eternally separated now as going on here.
That sounds more like the core of evasion... the non kinetic specifics can't be real because the kinetic is everything... but your feeling of serenity is real... how does that fit in your dark intellectual theories?

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 23 Feb 2021, 10:47 am » wrote: That sounds more like the core of evasion... the non kinetic specifics can't be real because the kinetic is everything... but your feeling of serenity is real... how does that fit in your dark intellectual theories?

Look at you speculating again, I am the one evading real when you are. I discuss natural displaced ancestry, you project it can't function limited to mutually evolving now and I am casting doubt on deniers being truthful.

that comes back the the governing philosophy of all social enterprise "time is money. Only intellectually directing social narratives ancestrally embezzling biologcal time from each replacement timed apart now. Pay to stay in character or else what humanity promised for tomorrow society can take back what was earned yesterday for breaking ranks today.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 23 Feb 2021, 10:49 am » wrote: Look at you speculating again, I am the one evading real when you are.

I'm speculating about what is real to you... you're the one evading the reality of your feeling of serenity...
I discuss natural displaced ancestry, you project it can't function limited to mutually evolving now and I am casting doubt on deniers being truthful.
I'm not saying it can't function, I'm saying it functions better when having fun... but according to you that isn't real..

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 23 Feb 2021, 11:23 am » wrote: I'm speculating about what is real to you... you're the one evading the reality of your feeling of serenity...

I'm not saying it can't function, I'm saying it functions better when having fun... but according to you that isn't real..

You are playing alpha intellect "we" against an alpha brain "I am" only me. You provide corruption and I erase doubt. I understand conceived to decomposed you govern population cradle to grave where I am held in contempt.
Your mob mentality sustains misery for most and I have the serenity to stay away from the maddening crowd.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 23 Feb 2021, 11:29 am » wrote: You are playing alpha intellect "we" against an alpha brain "I am" only me. You provide corruption and I erase doubt. I understand conceived to decomposed you govern population cradle to grave where I am held in contempt.
Your mob mentality sustains misery for most and I have the serenity to stay away from the maddening crowd.
I'm not playing the 'we'... there's just me pointing out that the non kinetic specifics are real also... and if that's corruption what does that say about your feeling of serenity.. as I said before, the problem is that you see the role playing as a result from ignoring the guidlines the same as role playing resulting from following the social narratives... and that's because having fun doesn't fit in your dark intellectual theories..

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 23 Feb 2021, 12:14 pm » wrote: I'm not playing the 'we'... there's just me pointing out that the non kinetic specifics are real also... and if that's corruption what does that say about your feeling of serenity.. as I said before, the problem is that you see the role playing as a result from ignoring the guidlines the same as role playing resulting from following the social narratives... and that's because having fun doesn't fit in your dark intellectual theories..

Twist your life away stringing along others as you do. Ball of confusion only leads to disappointment.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 23 Feb 2021, 12:19 pm » wrote: Twist your life away stringing along others as you do. Ball of confusion only leads to disappointment.

Having fun is a good thing and I'm not stringing others along.. everyone can decide for themselves if they want to ignore the guidelines or not, that's that personal liberty thing.. and once you realize the non kinetic specifics are real also there's no confusion anymore and no disappointment..