This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Five months before the corona virus rollout, the bil and melinda gates foundation sponsored a dress rehearsal:

You tube has a dozen videos screeching that this video is fake. I report, you decide. 

https://plandemicvideo.com/plandemic-pa ... ination-2/

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 22 Feb 2021, 1:49 am » wrote: Five months before the corona virus rollout, the bil and melinda gates foundation sponsored a dress rehearsal:

You tube has a dozen videos screeching that this video is fake. I report, you decide. 

I already know your views on Reagan, but that vaccine liability waiver...

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Polar1ty » 22 Feb 2021, 2:12 am » wrote: I already know your views on Reagan, but that vaccine liability waiver...
It's a GOOD video.*** I believe it.****  There's the stoopid fact checker sites. ha ha ha ha.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 22 Feb 2021, 1:49 am » wrote: Five months before the corona virus rollout, the bil and melinda gates foundation sponsored a dress rehearsal:

If I'm not mistaken, Saint Raygun was also the one who signed amnesty for illegals so he could drive down wages even more. I could be wrong but IIRC even Bill Clinton was tougher on illegal immigration, lol...

Was there a single piece of legislation Saint Raygun signed that wasn't designed to benefit (((those people))) and/or the "owners?"

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Polar1ty » 22 Feb 2021, 2:23 am » wrote: If I'm not mistaken, Saint Raygun was also the one who signed amnesty for illegals so he could drive down wages even more. I could be wrong but IIRC even Bill Clinton was tougher on illegal immigration, lol...

Was there a single piece of legislation Saint Raygun signed that wasn't designed to benefit (((those people))) and/or the "owners?"

It looked to me like busting up ma bell was good for the folks. Phone bills PLUMMETED with the introduction of competition. 

If might have been to create the new trillion dollar cell phone industry - but I can tell you that it helped MY business tremendously. I was a comedy booker who paid 300 dollar phone bills without even checking them. Just get the bill and write the check. Happy to oblige - every dollar I made was over the phone line. If ma bell had still been in charge, my business model would not have been possible. Long distance calls were PROHIBITIVELY expensive. They were made to announce births and deaths and little else. 

Now, there's no such thing as "long distance." There's just phone calls - unlimited phone calls. Reagan made that possible. I can't take that away - whatever his motive. 

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 22 Feb 2021, 2:33 am » wrote: It looked to me like busting up ma bell was good for the folks. Phone bills PLUMMETED with the introduction of competition. 

If might have been to create the new trillion dollar cell phone industry - but I can tell you that it helped MY business tremendously. I was a comedy booker who paid 300 dollar phone bills without even checking them. Just get the bill and write the check. Happy to oblige - every dollar I made was over the phone line. If ma bell had still been in charge, my business model would not have been possible. Long distance calls were PROHIBITIVELY expensive. They were made to announce births and deaths and little else. 

Now, there's no such thing as "long distance." There's just phone calls - unlimited phone calls. Reagan made that possible. I can't take that away - whatever his motive.

Did he sign it willingly or was he coerced/pressured into doing so?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Polar1ty » 22 Feb 2021, 2:34 am » wrote: Did he sign it willingly or was he coerced/pressured into doing so?

His justice department - at his direction - broke up ma bell using anti-trust laws. 

It seems to me that they recognized the coming cell phone boom - remember, new tech is kept from PUBLIC application for years after its invention. There were cell phones in the EIGHTIES - they were just expensive to operate. 

The desire to lead other countries in the cell phone boom was probably behind their decision to tell ma bell her reign had come to an end. 

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Feb 2021, 2:19 am » wrote: It's a GOOD video.*** I believe it.****  There's the stoopid fact checker sites. ha ha ha ha.
I don't watch any more videos relevant to the topic. All I know is:

1) Nobody knows for sure whether the virus came about "naturally," but the odds seem to favor artificial origins. I don't care if it was made in a lab - that's not a "frightening" thought at all.

2) Most politicized virus...ever...

3) CDC numbers are fake, just like unemployment, inflation, GDP, etc. Cases, deaths, etc. are all corrupted data.

Speaking of economic numbers...

I went to a local burger restaurant (I don't like burgers actually, I was just in the mood for one). On Google reviews, someone posted a photo of the menu back in June 2018...the price of the item I bought today was $8.69 back then. A little over 2 years and it's now $9.59. That's consistent with my estimate of annualized inflation of 4-5%.

I don't care about the extra 90c, I just laugh at the retards who think inflation is at 1-2%.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Polar1ty » 22 Feb 2021, 2:48 am » wrote: but the odds seem to favor artificial origins.
Actually, it HAS TO BE MAN MADE - or the CDC could not hold hundreds of patents on it. No one can patent something natural. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Polar1ty » 22 Feb 2021, 2:48 am » wrote:
2) Most politicized virus...ever...

I have never taken a flu vaccine - and have never been demonized for it. It has always been my body my choice - until now. 

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 22 Feb 2021, 3:10 am » wrote: I have never taken a flu vaccine - and have never been demonized for it. It has always been my body my choice - until now.
https://www.kayak.com/travel-restrictions

Your chance @ freedumb.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP

I see that ecuador has opened up... But can I get back IN, without getting poked?

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 22 Feb 2021, 3:59 am » wrote: I see that ecuador has opened up... But can I get back IN, without getting poked?

I thought your getaway would be permanent...

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Polar1ty » 22 Feb 2021, 4:01 am » wrote: I thought your getaway would be permanent...
Not now - I will be investigating. I will go 3 months at a time for the next few years.

I can't walk away from the $ I'm banking...

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Anyone with a brain or any understanding of science was aware that a pandemic like this was an inevitability.

Our modern environment was the perfect setting for such a virus to exploit - it was always just a matter of time.
But you idiots go on diddling yourselves into swooning hysteria with conspiracy theories.
You all LOVE having the wind blown up your skirts.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Isabel » 22 Feb 2021, 6:38 am » wrote: Anyone with a brain or any understanding of science was aware that a pandemic like this was an inevitability.

Our modern environment was the perfect setting for such a virus to exploit - it was always just a matter of time.
But you idiots go on diddling yourselves into swooning hysteria with conspiracy theories.
You all LOVE having the wind blown up your skirts.
Gates tried to warn us.  But we didnt listen

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Vegasgiants » 22 Feb 2021, 7:41 am » wrote: Gates tried to warn us.  But we didnt listen
Did you watch It?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

I dont watch CT videos

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Vegasgiants » 22 Feb 2021, 7:46 am » wrote: I dont watch CT videos
I suspected that. That says it all. :wah:  

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 22 Feb 2021, 7:41 am » wrote: Gates tried to warn us.  But we didnt listen
Well, the scientific community was as prepared as they COULD be, and if we had a competent President instead of the lying sociopath who lied about the virus AND HID IT - simply to help his reelection chances - this would have been shut down very quickly.

Trump is a mass murderer.

Last edited by Isabel on 22 Feb 2021, 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.