This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 13,525
Politics: Independent

ROFL
IkeBana » 22 Feb 2021, 8:22 am » wrote: Maybe the rent boi will share his meds with you, muffin.
Who's the rent boi? Pip squeak.

User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,379
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

BeerPopcorn
This appears to be a coronavirus patent

“FIELD OF THE DISCLOSURE

This invention relates to a newly isolated human coronavirus. More particularly, it relates to an isolated coronavirus genome, isolated coronavirus proteins, and isolated nucleic acid molecules encoding the same. The disclosure further relates to methods of detecting a severe acute respiratory syndrome-associated coronavirus and compositions comprising immunogenic coronavirus compounds.”

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Pars ... us+AND+Cdc

How can this coronavirus be patented if it is natural?

User avatar
Hank

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 233

Polar1ty » 22 Feb 2021, 2:23 am » wrote: If I'm not mistaken, Saint Raygun was also the one who signed amnesty for illegals so he could drive down wages even more. I could be wrong but IIRC even Bill Clinton was tougher on illegal immigration, lol...

Was there a single piece of legislation Saint Raygun signed that wasn't designed to benefit (((those people))) and/or the "owners?"
I believe we should have learned from that mistake thirty years. It did give rise to the most notorious hispanic gang ever .


 

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,578
Politics: Liberal

Cannonpointer » 22 Feb 2021, 1:49 am » wrote: Five months before the corona virus rollout, the bil and melinda gates foundation sponsored a dress rehearsal:

You tube has a dozen videos screeching that this video is fake. I report, you decide. 

https://plandemicvideo.com/plandemic-pa ... ination-2/
Yeah, so? 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,514
Politics: Liberal

GeorgeWashington » 22 Feb 2021, 10:20 am » wrote: This appears to be a coronavirus patent

“FIELD OF THE DISCLOSURE

This invention relates to a newly isolated human coronavirus. More particularly, it relates to an isolated coronavirus genome, isolated coronavirus proteins, and isolated nucleic acid molecules encoding the same. The disclosure further relates to methods of detecting a severe acute respiratory syndrome-associated coronavirus and compositions comprising immunogenic coronavirus compounds.”

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Pars ... us+AND+Cdc

How can this coronavirus be patented if it is natural?
That answer is really quite simple

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid ... us-patents

It’s easy for the conspiracy-minded to show patents claiming the new coronavirus was an “inside job”, but it is apparently much harder for them to even glance at the first page of these patent applications

There are two lessons I want to draw from this on-going patent fear-mongering. The first is that “coronavirus” is not a word that only applies to the agent behind COVID-19. Coronaviruses are a subfamily in the grand classification of viruses. They include our current enemy, SARS-CoV-2, but also a different coronavirus that caused SARS nearly twenty years ago, and the coronavirus that produces the Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome (MERS). This subfamily also contains the coronaviruses that are responsible for 15 to 30% of cases of the common cold in humans. And, importantly, there are many coronaviruses that do not infect us but that cause respiratory and gastrointestinal infections in animals, like birds and pigs. So when we hear of a patent on “the coronavirus,” our first question should be, “which one?” The second lesson is that fact-checking certain bold claims can be remarkably simple, even without a science degree!

I tracked down the patents that have been scaring people into believing in a coronavirus conspiracy. They are easily findable on the website patents.google.com. Is any of them a smoking gun for the conspiracy-minded? Not at all.The Pirbright Institute, a research centre in England, filed for a patent on “the coronavirus” in 2015, but it is for a coronavirus that causes avian bronchitis. The word “avian” means “relating to birds.” This is not SARS-CoV-2; it’s a virus called IBV. (Multiple instances of this application can be found as US10130701B2, EP3172319A1 and EP3172319B1.) The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill was flagged in the conspiracy video Plandemic as being the start of the coronavirus patent “rabbit trail,” but the patent we are shown is for a coronavirus that causes gastroenteritis in pigs and that typically kills newborn piglets that catch it (US7279327B2 and WO 02/086068 A2).A French conspiracy video making the rounds points to a coronavirus patent held by the Institut Pasteur, the CNRS, and the Université Paris VII (EP 1 694 829 B1). The video even goes so far as to accuse France of creating the COVID-19 coronavirus and releasing it in Wuhan. The French patent, as it turns out, is for a human coronavirus: SARS-CoV. Before COVID-19, the virus responsible for SARS in 2003 was called “SARS-CoV.” Some researchers have now begun to refer to it as “SARS-CoV-1” to more clearly distinguish it from SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19. When a patent application from the early 2000s refers to “SARS-CoV”, it is a different virus than the one we are dealing with now, which did not exist at the time (a precursor of it was most likely being passed around in animals like bats but it had not been transmitted to humans yet). Another patent application, this one filed by Chiron Corp in 2004, is also tied to SARS-CoV-1 (US2006257852A1).But scientists cannot patent life, you may think to yourself. It is true that no one can patent an entire living thing as it naturally exists in the world. It also bears mentioning that viruses are not technically alive though they share some characteristics with living things. However, part of a living thing that has real-world utility and that has been transformed in some way by humans can be patented. In the case of these SARS coronavirus patents, companies wanted to protect the isolation of the genetic material of specific strains of this virus in order to exclude others from commercializing a testing kit or even a potential vaccine based on that virus.

Does that and the rest of the article answer your question?
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 108,036
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Vegasgiants » 22 Feb 2021, 7:41 am » wrote: Gates tried to warn us.  But we didnt listen
You would think a tech-savvy guy like Gates would have known that AIRING THE VIDEO would be the best way to warn us - as opposed to hiding the video until it was leaked - after the rollout.. 

Pataydah patahdah, in your world, doubtless. 
 
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 108,036
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Isabel » 22 Feb 2021, 6:38 am » wrote: Anyone with a brain or any understanding of science was aware that a pandemic like this was an inevitability.

Our modern environment was the perfect setting for such a virus to exploit - it was always just a matter of time.
But you idiots go on diddling yourselves into swooning hysteria with conspiracy theories.
You all LOVE having the wind blown up your skirts.

Well there ya go - a perfectly innocent explanation. Thanks for that - Ta. 

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,154

Cannonpointer » 22 Feb 2021, 2:24 pm » wrote: Well there ya go - a perfectly innocent explanation. Thanks for that - Ta.

A factual explanation for the scientifically-challenged.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 13,525
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Isabel » 22 Feb 2021, 2:27 pm » wrote: A factual explanation for the scientifically-challenged.
Actually. Did you watch this? Seriously you asked me a week ago.. you claim I lie. I went and got a video for you to watch? it took me a lot of time. NO! you admitted you wouldn't bother. because it doesn't fit your narrative. Rather then look and think it over.. you spew your crap.
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 108,036
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Isabel » 22 Feb 2021, 2:27 pm » wrote: A factual explanation for the scientifically-challenged.

Yeah yeah - "factual." Cuz you wuz there and in the know and stuff. 

Thanks for sharing that - ta. :)

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 108,036
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
sootedupCyndi » 22 Feb 2021, 2:35 pm » wrote: Actually. Did you watch this? Seriously you asked me a week ago.. you claim I lie. I went and got a video for you to watch? it took me a lot of time. NO! you admitted you wouldn't bother. because it doesn't fit your narrative. Rather then look and think it over.. you spew your crap.

I see you've met slizzysmell.

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 2,428

Cannonpointer » 22 Feb 2021, 2:19 pm » wrote: You would think a tech-savvy guy like Gates would have known that AIRING THE VIDEO would be the best way to warn us - as opposed to hiding the video until it was leaked - after the rollout.. 

Pataydah patahdah, in your world, doubtless.
Dude he gave a TED talk on this.  Everyone saw it!!!!


Hahahahahahahahaha
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 108,036
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Vegasgiants » 22 Feb 2021, 3:11 pm » wrote: Dude he gave a TED talk on this.  Everyone saw it!!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha
The mockup scenarios - the gaming of it, - this they did not see.

Running simulations is something the military learned helps an operation succeed. The business community knows this, too. 

Even stage directors understand the need for dress rehearsals. 

Here's the thing: You did not and you will not watch the video - so the **** that rolls out of your mouth is not relevant TO the video. 

Besides, don't you have some advocacy to attend to, securing the right of men to enter your wife's shower?
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 13,525
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Cannonpointer » 22 Feb 2021, 2:52 pm » wrote: I see you've met slizzysmell.
I know moo moo. out of respect for life … I lay off and avoid. ok? nuff said. I ain't gonna play the insane game. :blink:  I don't have time for the BS. same **** to every man. just another day. ;)  

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 32,847
Politics: Independent

Image

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,154

sootedupCyndi » 22 Feb 2021, 2:35 pm » wrote: Actually. Did you watch this?
Nope.

YOU:    Seriously you asked me a week ago.. you claim I lie.

i did?  About what?

YOU:    I went and got a video for you to watch? it took me a lot of time. NO! you admitted you wouldn't bother. because it doesn't fit your narrative.

No, I never said any such thing. You're lying.

YOU: Rather then look and think it over..

I know you are desperate to spread your propaganda ****, but the facts are the facts.

YOU:    you spew your crap.

Pure projection.

 
 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 18,607
Location: cranium of a human

Cannonpointer » 22 Feb 2021, 3:10 am » wrote: I have never taken a flu vaccine - and have never been demonized for it. It has always been my body my choice - until now.

You are either a monster or a hero. In-between can't exist anymore.

btw
All vaccines can't be useless, terrible, etc.
Flu seems fairly innocuous for an inoculation.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 13,525
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Isabel » 22 Feb 2021, 4:10 pm » wrote: Nope.

YOU:    Seriously you asked me a week ago.. you claim I lie.

i did?  About what?

YOU:    I went and got a video for you to watch? it took me a lot of time. NO! you admitted you wouldn't bother. because it doesn't fit your narrative.

No, I never said any such thing. You're lying.

YOU: Rather then look and think it over..

I know you are desperate to spread your propaganda ****, but the facts are the facts.

YOU:    you spew your crap.

Pure projection.
Are you thick? I told you last week.. when you post... Like an idiot.   YOU said, I said. I don't play. I don't have the time to waste on your garbage. It's no fun. You do the same damn thing to everyone. over and over again. Go moo moo somewhere else. Please.  :loco:  don't waste my time.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 13,525
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Isabel » 22 Feb 2021, 4:10 pm » wrote: Nope.

YOU:    Seriously you asked me a week ago.. you claim I lie.

i did?  About what?

YOU:    I went and got a video for you to watch? it took me a lot of time. NO! you admitted you wouldn't bother. because it doesn't fit your narrative.

No, I never said any such thing. You're lying.

YOU: Rather then look and think it over..

I know you are desperate to spread your propaganda ****, but the facts are the facts.

YOU:    you spew your crap.

Pure projection.
I'll go find it moo moo. I posted it because you were moo-ing for evidence.. I did. You told me you didn't have 15 minutes out of your time to look at it. Go F yourself. don't waste my time. go moo to someone else.get lost

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 13,525
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Isabel » 22 Feb 2021, 4:32 pm » wrote: Honey, I am so far out of your league we might as well be on different planets.

YOU:     I told you last week.. when you post...

But somehow you can't tell me right now.   Image   Image   Image  

YOU:     Like an idiot.   YOU said, I said. I don't play.

What you do is spout the most ridiculous nonsense.     Tell us again how masks don't work because "if air can get in, then so can the virus".  LOL.

YOU:     I don't have the time to waste on your garbage.

So you can't support your babbling above.  Got it.

YOU:     It's no fun. You do the same damn thing to everyone. over and over again.

If you mean I call out ****-spouting cons, tell them to support their lies, and then laugh while they scream in rage - like you're doing right now - then you're right.

YOU:      Go moo moo somewhere else. Please.  Image

Poor screaming, lying con.    It didn't take long to poke a hole in your lovable idiot act, now did it.  A few pokes, your mask drops, and we see the raging, lying Trumpie cultist.

YOU:        don't waste my time.

Slapping you lying ******* around until you show your true, monstrous faces is NEVER a waste of time.
Image
Apparently not. Did I not tell you a half an hour ago. Are you dense.  If you post in that insane way. I wont answer. get lost!!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Arris, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cedar, Coolguy10013, Famagusta, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, Nighthawk, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, Semrush [Bot], solon, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Vegas giants, Wayback Machine [Bot], WhoDis, Zeets2 and 513 guests