This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Isabel » 22 Feb 2021, 4:39 pm » wrote: Look, brainless twat - you don't need to screech your idiot excuses before running away.
Just run.

Image   Image   Image
From YOU? suit yourself. you have no substance. I fully expected this.. run run...clown... liar...incel. pedo .Same **** over and over. Get outta here. :loco:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
DeezerShoove » 22 Feb 2021, 4:21 pm » wrote: You are either a monster or a hero. In-between can't exist anymore.

btw
All vaccines can't be useless, terrible, etc.
Flu seems fairly innocuous for an inoculation.

I have been vaccinated - voluntarily - against tetanus repeatedly. I've even gone in for boosters. 

I don't get flu - so being vaccinated against it seems kind of stupid - even if the vaccine were offered for free. "You won't transmit it to others if you have the vaccine," is the weird leftist response. You won't GET it if YOU have the vaccine. That is my answer to their asinine position.

Scared? Get the **** vaccine.

Not scared? Take your chances.

In either case, LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE. It's clear from your FB page that t's a doozy - great things in droves. Stick with THAT - and let me worry about me. 

But I preach to the choir, alas. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Polar1ty » 22 Feb 2021, 2:23 am » wrote: If I'm not mistaken, Saint Raygun was also the one who signed amnesty for illegals so he could drive down wages even more. I could be wrong but IIRC even Bill Clinton was tougher on illegal immigration, lol...

Was there a single piece of legislation Saint Raygun signed that wasn't designed to benefit (((those people))) and/or the "owners?"
He was a Hollywood actor. What do you expect?

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Cannonpointer » 22 Feb 2021, 1:49 am » wrote: Five months before the corona virus rollout, the bil and melinda gates foundation sponsored a dress rehearsal:

You tube has a dozen videos screeching that this video is fake. I report, you decide. 

https://plandemicvideo.com/plandemic-pa ... ination-2/

I watched it through to completion.

Interesting. Let the debunking begin. I daresay it will be hard to dispute much of it.

So far from the thread one **** said Billy G already did a TEDS on this.
Gee? Really? There were clips in this video probably taken from TEDS.
Damning...

Also, our "patent lawyer" went after the natural-can't-be-patented angle then said a virus isn't alive so it can be patented for EXACTLY THE REASONS mentioned in the video.
Horrific...

Anyway, I didn't find the video hard to watch nor hard to see as plausible.
YouTubers think it's fake? Must mean it's real.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Cannonpointer » 22 Feb 2021, 4:46 pm » wrote: I have been vaccinated - voluntarily - against tetanus repeatedly. I've even gone in for boosters. 

I don't get flu - so being vaccinated against it seems kind of stupid - even if the vaccine were offered for free. "You won't transmit it to others if you have the vaccine," is the weird leftist response. You won't GET it if YOU have the vaccine. That is my answer to their asinine position.

Scared? Get the **** vaccine.

Not scared? Take your chances.

In either case, LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE. It's clear from your FB page that t's a doozy - great things in droves. Stick with THAT - and let me worry about me. 

But I preach to the choir, alas.

Yep. I don't want to GET the disease... same reason for me.
FB is another thing I don't want to GET.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Vegasgiants » 22 Feb 2021, 5:03 pm » wrote: Got a great bigfoot video for you.  Lol

Is it you with a mask? 
You post like a sasquatch rolling your knuckles on ... the ... thing.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
DeezerShoove » 22 Feb 2021, 5:02 pm » wrote: Yep. I don't want to GET the disease... same reason for me.
FB is another thing I don't want to GET.
FB? :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Isabel » 22 Feb 2021, 5:34 pm » wrote: Isabel: Look, brainless twat - you don't need to screech your idiot excuses before running away.
Just run.

Yes, from me.
For example:
YOU:   "I ain't gonna play the insane game
 I don't have time for the BS.
I don't play.
I don't have the time to waste on your garbage.
It's no fun. 
 don't waste my time.
Go F yourself.
don't waste my time.
.get lost 
I wont answer.
get lost!!"
Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

YOU:    suit yourself. you have no substance.

All I did was ask you what you were talking about, and you dissolved into this puddle of trapped rat shrieking.

YOU:   I fully expected this..

That if you attacked me and started lying and taking cheap shots I would slap the **** out of you? 
You should have.

YOU:   run run...clown... liar...incel. pedo .Same **** over and over. Get outta here.

But YOU'RE NOT RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image   Image
Time number 3. I told you if you continue to post in your insane manner. I will not answer... YOU! >>>>>>> Liar, Hillybilly,Run away,whore, Dick, lie, keep sucking ****, dog ****, **** hillbilly.  Image   Image   Image  ******* is back. scary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGo6x_uzG8Y&list=RDIGo6x_uzG8Y&start_radio=1  Image  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Isabel » 22 Feb 2021, 6:06 pm » wrote: And I've told you that you don't need to bother with making feeble excuses for why you are running away.  Just run already.
LOL.

YOU: Liar, Hillybilly,Run away,whore, Dick, lie, keep sucking ****, dog ****, **** hillbilly.  Image   Image   Image  ******* is back. scary.  Image

And to think, all I did is ask you what you were talking about, and you instantly dissolved into this puddle of trapped rat shrieking.
Number 4. I told you 3 times before. if you keep acting insane. I wont answer you. run away from what YOU? :wah:  go do another line and come back in 15 minutes.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Isabel » 22 Feb 2021, 6:21 pm » wrote: And I've told you over and over that you don't need to bother with making feeble excuses for why you are running away.  Just run already.
LOL.

YOU:   run away from what YOU? Image  

Yep. Just like THIS:
" "I ain't gonna play the insane game
 I don't have time for the BS.
I don't play.
I don't have the time to waste on your garbage.
It's no fun. 
 don't waste my time.
Go F yourself.
don't waste my time.
.get lost 
I wont answer.
get lost!!"
Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

YOU:   go do another line and come back in 15 minutes.

And to think, all I did is ask you what you were talking about, and you instantly dissolved into this puddle of trapped rat shrieking.
Number 5. :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  retard

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Isabel » 22 Feb 2021, 9:40 pm » wrote: Yep - I tell you over and over that you don't have to make these pathetic excuses for running away - you should just run.
How many times have I told you that now?

Number 6. And Who looks like their shrieking. Does it look like I'm running. Now- now mad cow.. calm down.  :loco:  

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

===================================================================================

Progressive Retards: The reason we're in this mess is the Dotard's negligent incompetence.

Me: OK, now your senile savior is in charge, so...

Progressive Retards: Yes, and look @ how quickly cases and deaths are dropping. It obviously has nothing to do with our hero doctors lowering the PCR cycle threshold from 40 to < 30 + changes in heuristics on what constitutes a "Covid death."

Me: Yes, of course...that means we can start returning to pre-Covid norms, right?

Progressive Retards: Hmm...sorry, but no.

Me: Ah, of course. If even one person dies from Covid that's a terrible tragedy, better make sure we never let that happen...

Progressive Retards: Yes, exactly!

======================================================================================

There, I summarized 2021 - ? for you.

Last edited by Polar1ty on 23 Feb 2021, 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

Are you sure you want do that, Isabel is logically challenged...
I used to be a CP man, until he went sideways on us, and joined the Dark Side! Gaaaaaaa! Image   Image   Image   Image
And there's nothing wrong with the dark side...I had my doubts at first but it's true, it really is much more fun...

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 22 Feb 2021, 4:32 pm » wrote: Honey, I am so far out of your league we might as well be on different planets...
Yes.. the moo moo league is from a different planet... that explains a lot of things...

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
solon » 22 Feb 2021, 1:33 pm » wrote:  However, part of a living thing that has real-world utility and that has been transformed in some way by humans can be patented. In the case of these SARS coronavirus patents, companies wanted to protect the isolation of the genetic material of specific strains of this virus in order to exclude others from commercializing a testing kit or even a potential vaccine based on that virus. 

Does that and the rest of the article answer your question?

It confirms my suspicions, actually 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Vegas » 23 Feb 2021, 12:16 am » wrote: How the **** do you twats fall for this ****? It is more than obvious that this whole **** thing was staged with actors.
You never are the fastest pony out of the gate, son. 

Yes - it was staged with actors, *******. It was a mock up of the scenario to come.

The actual ROLLOUT was staged with actors, too - just actors whose names you already knew - news actors and talking heads. 

The dress rehearsal was PRECISELY as you describe it: actors. But not any actors you already know, Brad Pitt wasn't in it.

Just so ya know, even the OFFICIAL apologists are not denying the mock up occurred, you poor thing. They are explaining it away. The only one actually DENYING they did the mock exercise is YOU.

You only. You alone. You're not even in the actual argument - your having a side argument that even those in your corner do not subscribe to, you **** dimwit. 

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 23 Feb 2021, 5:05 am » wrote: And Trump sat on his hands and said it was a hoax.
And Trump was right...
And now Biden his to fix it. 
And how is your senile idol going to 'fix' it... by lighting candles, lowering flags and wearing two face diapers...

In case you missed it, he has already managed to murder almost a 100k americans in just a month

Stoopid injun

:blink:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6225847837001#sp=show-clips
 Very interesting.  How it may have been started.  gain of function research. good ol Fauci.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
DennisTheMenace » 23 Feb 2021, 8:53 am » wrote: I'd trust Doctor Fauci's opinion over Trump's regrading COVID every day of the week..and twice on Sundays. 

Let's face the facts.  Trump doesn't matter.   He's a "former" president.
Did you watch the video? it tells fauci's ties to the virus. Shocking. That's why Fauci has the job he has. nothing more. trump is not even in the video.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 23 Feb 2021, 8:53 am » wrote: I'd trust Doctor Fauci's opinion..
Stoopid injun..