This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

PXiZ1102 » 22 Feb 2021, 9:02 pm » wrote:  
That is what all these Black Trump supporters will tell you.

Trump Is The Best President Since Abraham Lincoln, Pastor Says
https://youtu.be/KCQqJKUvgQo
Your aggregate argument is not based in, logic, if you want to now run with the Black Trump supporters angle. Why? 
Well, lets pretend that you are correct about Trump and Blacks, including the guy in your vid... except for one thing! ahhhaaaa, your ******* forgot; Trump has only been President for four years, whereas Blacks have been getting robbed of Equal Access to Prosperity, for 15 decades. th'fuk Trump policies are going to do in for 4 short years?  Nothing! 
So we Democrats are full steam, ahead, giving Blacks all of the handouts you feel that they don't deserve. 

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Abatjour » 22 Feb 2021, 9:02 pm » wrote: I post opinions that your deceit cannot, transcend, so you resort to your ad hom expertise on me? lol

Well you have reached your final, chances, to cease and desist burdening my account with your juvenile delinquency as you have refused to post, maturely, therefore I will refuse to reply to you. I mean, cleary, I cause you to consider variables which you had previously disregarded in life ---no matter if you loved it or left it alone. So if you want that to be over today ---then just continue to choose your juvenile delinquency over any mature respectful posting effort.
I will post in accordance with your expectations if you will post in accord with my expectations.

My expectations?

Only one, for now.

Just watch every video I post for your illumination less than 5:00 in length and every one to dispel a myth you are wrong about.

If you will agree to that, THEN we will have the basis of exchanging ideas civilly.

My contention is that if sensible people are given the truth and the facts, they will make the best decisions.

And if someone is given the truthful facts and they continue to make stupid and irrational comments, it proves they are ideologues pretending to be fair debaters.

So, if you back away from my stipulations, it is a sign that you have no intention of finding the truth.

And that you are just a two bit lying, pandering ideologue.

Prove me wrong by agreeing to my request.

Just agree to watch the 5 minute (or less) videos that I will post to help enlighten you.

If your goal is to be right, this is the best way to get to that point.

Right this way.

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 22 Feb 2021, 9:07 pm » wrote: Your aggregate argument is not based in, logic, if you want to now run with the Black Trump supporters angle. Why? 
Well, lets pretend that you are correct about Trump and Blacks, including the guy in your vid... except for one thing! ahhhaaaa, your ******* forgot; Trump has only been President for four years, whereas Blacks have been getting robbed of Equal Access to Prosperity, for 15 decades. th'fuk Trump policies are going to do in for 4 short years?  Nothing! 
So we Democrats are full steam, ahead, giving Blacks all of the handouts you feel that they don't deserve.
You will be left on ignore if you don't agree to my stipulations in Post #142.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 22 Feb 2021, 9:12 pm » wrote:  if sensible people are given the truth and the facts, they will make the best decisions.
You proved that that is not true. I have given you plenty of facts which your scholarship cannot transcend, but you care not. You just stick to your delusions about Blacks being treated equal ---all because a few Blacks made it out of the ghetto.  Stop focusing on the, exception, so we can change the rules which subjugate the majority of Black since 1863.  We still owe them reparations that we can never EVER have the money to fairly repay them for 1619-2021 atrocities ---we'd need $75-trillion easily.

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 22 Feb 2021, 9:17 pm » wrote: You proved that that is not true. I have given you plenty of facts which your scholarship cannot transcend, but you care not. You just stick to your delusions about Blacks being treated equal ---all because a few Blacks made it out of the ghetto.  Stop focusing on the, exception, so we can change the rules which subjugate the majority of Black since 1863.  We still owe them reparations that we can never EVER have the money to fairly repay them for 1619-2021 atrocities ---we'd need $75-trillion easily.

Agree or you will be forced to play with yourself, as you are a jerk off if you fail to agree to my offer.

Agree to watch the 5:00 videos I will post to educate you or I will leave you alone to stay stuck on stupid.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 22 Feb 2021, 9:24 pm » wrote: ... I will leave you alone...
Promise?

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Agree to watch the 5:00 videos I will post to educate you or I will leave you alone to stay stuck on stupid.

Yup.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Abatjour » 22 Feb 2021, 9:17 pm » wrote: You proved that that is not true. I have given you plenty of facts which your scholarship cannot transcend, but you care not. You just stick to your delusions about Blacks being treated equal ---all because a few Blacks made it out of the ghetto.  Stop focusing on the, exception, so we can change the rules which subjugate the majority of Black since 1863.  We still owe them reparations that we can never EVER have the money to fairly repay them for 1619-2021 atrocities ---we'd need $75-trillion easily.
Blacks can't get out of the ghetto cause *** be stupid.

Most of them can't even learn proper English. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

FOS » 22 Feb 2021, 9:46 pm » wrote: Blacks can't get out of the ghetto cause *** be stupid.

Most of them can't even learn proper English.
Your first sentence is improper English. 

HAHAHAHAHA 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 22 Feb 2021, 10:01 pm » wrote: Your first sentence is improper English. 

HAHAHAHAHA
Exactly.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

HAHAHAHA 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Not sure that is proper English. Is you be a ***?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Feb 2021, 10:05 pm » wrote: Not sure that is proper English. Is you be a ***?
I'm sure not a nazi 

HAHAHAHAHA 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 22 Feb 2021, 10:06 pm » wrote: I'm sure not a nazi 

HAHAHAHAHA
Indeed.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Feb 2021, 9:46 pm » wrote: Blacks can't get out of the ghetto cause *** be stupid.
They definitely be, racismd, but they never be stupid.  See, look: http://www.blackinventor.com

FOS

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 22 Feb 2021, 11:17 pm » wrote: They definitely be, racismd, but they never be stupid.  See, look: http://www.blackinventor.com
I'm literally a descendent of Isaac Newton. Dont insult me.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Feb 2021, 11:18 pm » wrote: I'm literally a descendent of Isaac Newton. Dont insult me.
Bad News: I'm a descendent of Robert Hooke.  Which means, I don't have to insult you becaue Isaac Newton already insulted you.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 22 Feb 2021, 11:23 pm » wrote: Bad News: I'm a descendent of Robert Hooke.  Which means, I don't have to insult you becaue Isaac Newton already insulted you.
No. I'm literally a descendent of Isaac Newton via his nephew who moved to Georgia and started Newton county. 

​​​

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Feb 2021, 11:26 pm » wrote: No. I'm literally a descendent of Isaac Newton 
​​​
Yes, I'm literally a descendent of Robert Hooke ---who Newton plagiarized!  Google is your friend.

Dr. Sliptinschit

Share      Unread post

Republican Party
Vegasgiants » 22 Feb 2021, 9:05 pm » wrote: Are you saying black people who vote Democrat are stupid?

All people who vote Democrat are stupid