This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Dr. Sliptinschit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Republican Party
Abatjour » 22 Feb 2021, 4:46 pm » wrote: Exactly!

But it is meaningless. That is why most people have never heard of the phrase 'Black Supremacism' because that phrase is a prejorative here in the USA. Why? Because Black people have no power. Period.
Racism or Racial-supremacy only flourishes when it has POWER, MONEY, RESPECT, or CONTROL over any of a society's scarce resources
.  White Supremacy, has those elements. White Racism, has those elements. White Nationalism, has those elements. Black Supremacy has NEVER possessed those elements here in the USA.

Racism = Power + Hatred; When did ****** have that at any point so far, in USA history?
Bull ****.  Blacks have all the power.

They have the power to be as racist as they can without repercussion. 

https://truthhurtzmedia.wordpress.com/2 ... lebrities/

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 22 Feb 2021, 4:46 pm » wrote: Exactly!

But it is meaningless. That is why most people have never heard of the phrase 'Black Supremacism' because that phrase is a prejorative here in the USA. Why? Because Black people have no power. Period.
Racism or Racial-supremacy only flourishes when it has POWER, MONEY, RESPECT, or CONTROL over any of a society's scarce resources
.  White Supremacy, has those elements. White Racism, has those elements. White Nationalism, has those elements. Black Supremacy has NEVER possessed those elements here in the USA.

Racism = Power + Hatred; When did ****** have that at any point so far, in USA history?
The BETTER question, bat man, is WHY DIDN'T Blacks have power?

"Of Course He Wants to Vote the Democratic Ticket," Harper's Weekly, October 21, 1876.

And the answer is because the people you support supported racism and practiced bigotry until they discovered how to keep ****** powerless and themselves IN POWER without appearing to be the bad (or BAT) guys.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

PXiZ1102 » 22 Feb 2021, 6:03 pm » wrote: The BETTER question... WHY DIDN'T Blacks have power?
uhhhhh, Its not their country?? DUH?!!!

It belongs to us Caucasians, since 13may1607, and that is why no group gets to have more power than us Caucasians since that day. Ever.

And the answer is because the people you support supported racism and practiced bigotry until they discovered how to keep ****** powerless and themselves IN POWER without appearing to be the bad
ohhhh, okay. So since you just answered your own, asinine question, were you just being facetious when you just asked it of me here?
(or BAT) guys....bat man
Hey look here I am going to, beg, that you please please oh pal please do spell my name correctly in the same way your mother spelled it decades ago when she put our names on your birth certificate  Image  

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Dr.Sliptinschit » 22 Feb 2021, 5:52 pm » wrote:  
They have the power to be as racist as they can without repercussion.
Nope. Not true, and not even remotely possible.

You are going by one (1) sole, summer, featuring George Floyd's 2020 death set off a historic movement where the most Blacks in USA history broke laws and did not get charged with crimes including not even be arrested for violent overt felonies... compared to ...the past 158yrs since the Emanc Procl was signed, by which Blacks have gotten away with no crimes ---except perhaps OJ Simpson in 1994. The Emanc Procl delivered Blacks to a ghetto hell which hath remained the focal point of our nation's Law Enforcement efforts for 15 straight decades and counting. Remember now, the very first ever police patrol unit in our nation (1704) was created exclusively to harass Black slaves who were caught off of the plantation w/o Master's permission/possibly headed to a revolt planning.

Racism = Power + Hatred. Black people can hate us Whites all they want, but they have to power to act out that hatred with.
So there is no, racism, but there is hatred or prejudice. Blacks own no Industries and Blacks control no Markets and Blacks dictate no Cultures ---so they have no Power. Meaning, their Racism is meaningess in the USA. And you can verify this through @RollingRock  ​​​​@solon   @bludog   if you doubt me.

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 22 Feb 2021, 7:32 pm » wrote: uhhhhh, Its not their country?? DUH?!!!

It belongs to us Caucasians, since 13may1607, and that is why no group gets to have more power than us Caucasians since that day. Ever.

ohhhh, okay. So since you just answered your own, asinine question, were you just being facetious when you just asked it of me here?

Hey look here I am going to, beg, that you please please oh pal please do spell my name correctly in the same way your mother spelled it decades ago when she put our names on your birth certificate  Image
And THAT view is popular among those trying to justify their overthrowing this government.

You silly bat man son of a *******. You and those like you fail to recognize the fact that invalidates your view of things.

The phrase in the Constitution which says that all men are created equal and endowed with the INALIENABLE rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

And then again in the Civil war when Lincoln emancipated the slaves.

This land is your land, (not yours, batman) this land is my land, from California to the New York Island, from the Redwood forest to the Gulf Stream waters. This land was made for you and me.

INCLUDING BLACKS.

And who prevented Blacks from getting their fair share of the American Pie?

The people YOU defend. Libs and Dems.

Stupid foreigners need to stay the **** out of things they don't understand.

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 22 Feb 2021, 7:32 pm » wrote: uhhhhh, Its not their country?? DUH?!!!

Whenever I have referred to you by name I have spelled it correctly.

When I have exchanged politically oriented banter with you, I have tried to have fun and ridicule you to discredit you the way you discredited Trump and various RWers.

Foreigners don't get to set the rules here.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 22 Feb 2021, 8:08 pm » wrote: And THAT view is popular among those trying to justify their overthrowing this government.
Nope. You need to realize that it is some other group's turn, to run America, since we Whites have done it since 1607. Its simply some other group's turn. Face this.  Stop being a greedy Racist, and accept that it was not only us Caucasoids who made America into the greatest nation on Earth. And you can ask @RollingRock   or @solon   if you doubt me.
silly bat man son of a *******.
Sir I am going to once again, beg, that you please spell my name in the correct way it was spelled by your mother when she filled out your birth certificate.

The phrase in the Constitution which says that all men are created equal and endowed with the INALIENABLE rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
But you have no problem with how we've denied Black people, equal access to the right, every since the day Abe Lincoln freed the slaves and we herded them into American ghettos where we have confined them to ---for 15 decades now!--- except the Slaves who kept up the tradition of being great at going plantation to plantation (arena to arena? stadium to stadium?) entertaining us powerful Whites.

And who prevented Blacks from getting their fair share of the American Pie?
I gave a few examples already... including the link to the FBI warning us about White Supremacists in Law Enforcement ... or look at the many racial discrimination claims against banks employers healthcare services ---you name it! That is a White Privilege that we enjoy, which Blacks will never know of.

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 22 Feb 2021, 7:47 pm » wrote: Nope. Not true, and not even remotely possible.

You are going by one (1) sole, summer, featuring George Floyd's 2020 death set off a historic movement where the most Blacks in USA history broke laws and did not get charged with crimes including not even be arrested for violent overt felonies... compared to ...the past 158yrs since the Emanc Procl was signed, by which Blacks have gotten away with no crimes ---except perhaps OJ Simpson in 1994. The Emanc Procl delivered Blacks to a ghetto hell which hath remained the focal point of our nation's Law Enforcement efforts for 15 straight decades and counting. Remember now, the very first ever police patrol unit in our nation (1704) was created exclusively to harass Black slaves who were caught off of the plantation w/o Master's permission/possibly headed to a revolt planning.

Racism = Power + Hatred. Black people can hate us Whites all they want, but they have to power to act out that hatred with.
So there is no, racism, but there is hatred or prejudice. Blacks own no Industries and Blacks control no Markets and Blacks dictate no Cultures ---so they have no Power. Meaning, their Racism is meaningess in the USA. And you can verify this through @RollingRock  ​​​​@solon   @bludog   if you doubt me.
Are you just too lazy to search? Or are you a manipulator trying to take advantage of silly fuzzy brained libs who will believe anything said by a foreigner because the native nit wit Libs have been taught to despise America?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/elisabethb ... b88a333660

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 22 Feb 2021, 8:16 pm » wrote: Whenever I have referred to you by name I have spelled it correctly...and ridicule you to discredit you
I have never at no time, whatsoever, referred to you by anything other than your PXiZ1102 username here. Period.

Treat me the same way in return, about my username. Period.

Last edited by Abatjour on 22 Feb 2021, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 22 Feb 2021, 8:19 pm » wrote: Nope. You need to realize that it is some other group's turn, to run America, since we Whites have done it since 1607. Its simply some other group's turn. Face this.  Stop being a greedy Racist, and accept that it was not only us Caucasoids who made America into the greatest nation on Earth. And you can ask @RollingRock   or @solon   if you doubt me.

Sir I am going to once again, beg, that you please spell my name in the correct way it was spelled by your mother when she filled out your birth certificate.

But you have no problem with how we've denied Black people, equal access to the right, every since the day Abe Lincoln freed the slaves and we herded them into American ghettos where we have confined them to ---for 15 decades now!--- except the Slaves who kept up the tradition of being great at going plantation to plantation (arena to arena? stadium to stadium?) entertaining us powerful Whites.

I gave a few examples already... including the link to the FBI warning us about White Supremacists in Law Enforcement ... or look at the many racial discrimination claims against banks employers healthcare services ---you name it! That is a White Privilege that we enjoy, which Blacks will never know of.
You are a sneaky lying, RACE BAITING foreigner.

You are a racist and you are trying to appeal to the racists on these boards by emphasizing your alleged whiteness so that the Libs will forget about your Islamism.

There is no "we" did anything to Blacks where you are concerned.

You are not American.

You are not a Southern US Civil War era racist kkk democrat.

You held nor freed anybody.

And everybody sees through your conceit.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 22 Feb 2021, 8:27 pm » wrote:
a sneaky lying, RACE BAITING foreigner.

lol

don't be so hard on your mother, up in here, because I will hurt you about that lady
You are a racist and you are trying to appeal to the racists on these boards by emphasizing your alleged whiteness so that the Libs will forget about your Islamism.
uhhhh, no.

I am a follower of Evangelism. Yep. Strictly Christianity.  Yep John 14:6 and John 3:16 ... Bye-Bye

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 22 Feb 2021, 8:27 pm » wrote: I have never at no time, whatsoever, referred to you by anything other than your PXiZ1102 username here. Period.

Treat me the same way in return, about my username. Period.
Did you ever watch the old TV series, "Batman," Abatjour?
It might help you to blend in with Americans.

https://youtu.be/dhdYaEbq2y4

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

O'Reilly is a sex offender. Who cares what he thinks?

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 22 Feb 2021, 8:38 pm » wrote: It might help you to blend in with Americans.
I am already an, American, therefore I do not need to blend in. Now, you go blend in to the new America. Yes. The one that we Democrats now control ---or else I can send AOC's/China's cancel culture to your front door to do some haunting.  So, step lightly.

hehe

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 22 Feb 2021, 8:23 pm » wrote: Are you just too lazy to search?
Are you just too, deceitful, to stop posting isolated incidents?

Are you too, dishonest, to admit what it means in 2020 that the avg. Black family's worth = $9,000 and the avg. White family's worth = $90,000?  Let me guess ---that in no way is a result of White Privilege we have enjoyed since 1863, eh?

Last edited by Abatjour on 22 Feb 2021, 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 22 Feb 2021, 8:50 pm » wrote: I am already an, American, therefore I do not need to blend in. Now, you go blend in to the new America. Yes. The one that we Democrats now control ---or else I can send AOC's/China's cancel culture to your front door to do some haunting.  So, step lightly.

hehe
Just because you are an Islamist doesn't mean that ALL Americans will cower before your threats.

Intimidation is a tricky game, Abatjour.

It can easily turn into a game of chicken to see who will chicken out first as each side ups the ante.

I suggest you desist now or you will be reported.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 22 Feb 2021, 8:55 pm » wrote: Just because you are an Islamist
I post opinions that your deceit cannot, transcend, so you resort to your ad hom expertise on me? lol

Well you have reached your final, chances, to cease and desist burdening my account with your juvenile delinquency as you have refused to post, maturely, therefore I will refuse to reply to you. I mean, cleary, I cause you to consider variables which you had previously disregarded in life ---no matter if you loved it or left it alone. So if you want that to be over today ---then just continue to choose your juvenile delinquency over any mature respectful posting effort.

Last edited by Abatjour on 22 Feb 2021, 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 22 Feb 2021, 8:55 pm » wrote: Are you just too, deceitful, to stop posting isolated incidents?

Are you too, dishonest, to admit what it means in 2020 that the avg. Black family's worth = $9,000 and the avg. White family's worth = $90,000?  Let me guess ---that in no way is a result of White Privilege we have enjoyed since 1863, eh?
Why aren't ALL Blacks living in squalor?

The reason why is because a whole LOT of Blacks did what it took to grab their slice of the American Dream.

If you are looking for someone to rescue, try to remember that the Democrat Party has been pandering to Blacks for years and they promise them the world but then do NOTHING for them.

That is what all these Black Trump supporters will tell you.

Trump Is The Best President Since Abraham Lincoln, Pastor Says
https://youtu.be/KCQqJKUvgQo

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 22 Feb 2021, 9:02 pm » wrote: Why aren't ALL Blacks living in squalor?

The reason why is because a whole LOT of Blacks did what it took to grab their slice of the American Dream.

If you are looking for someone to rescue, try to remember that the Democrat Party has been pandering to Blacks for years and they promise them the world but then do NOTHING for them.

That is what all these Black Trump supporters will tell you.

Trump Is The Best President Since Abraham Lincoln, Pastor Says
https://youtu.be/KCQqJKUvgQo
Are you saying black people who vote Democrat are stupid?