This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,865
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 23 Feb 2021, 8:09 am » wrote: That's nice.  There is NO SUCCESSFUL COUNTRY ON EARTH that does not have socialist programs
"Communism has never been tried".

July 8, 2016

It's true when people online and in colleges and universities in the west say that "Communism has never been tried".


They are right of course, Communism, which is based on Marx's Communist manifesto, has never been tried.


Except* in Russia, China, Cuba, Laos, North Korea, Vietnam, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Cambodia, Mongolia, Yemen, Czech Republic, Germany (East), Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Rep. of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Slovenia, Angola, Benin, Dem Rep. of Congo, Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritrea and Mozambique.


Other than those few times, Communism has NEVER been tried, and every time it was tried in any of those countries, it failed, miserably, and created an insane bloodthirsty dictatorship that tortured, gulaged, killed, stole from and staved its own people.


The gross number that is estimated for the totality of people who were murdered, starved or just died thanks to Communism being implemented in their country, is around 100 million people.


The most disastrously effected country by Communism was the People's Republic of China, where under Mao Zedong some 45 – 60 million people were starved to death and murdered.


In the USSR, under Lenin and later Stalin, at least 50 million people were starved and murdered.


In Cambodia, under Pol Pot, one quarter of the whole population (some 2 million people) was starved and murdered.


In other countries like in Cuba and North Korea, the Communist dictators mainly used their absolutist power to accumulate huge personal wealth, while the local population was reduced to starving.


But all of this history and facts won't deter people, mainly young impressionable people online and in western university campuses who've never been to a Communist country in their lives, to say that Communism has never been tried, and if it's tried just one more time it will definitely work this time.


Sources:


"The Black Book of Communism."


"How many did Communist regimes murder?", Rudolph Rummel


https://www.dispropaganda.com/single-po ... -statement


*Except (for the 46 places where it HAS been tried)

 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 2,530

PXiZ1102 » 23 Feb 2021, 8:14 am » wrote: "Communism has never been tried".

July 8, 2016

It's true when people online and in colleges and universities in the west say that "Communism has never been tried".

They are right of course, Communism, which is based on Marx's Communist manifesto, has never been tried.

Except* in Russia, China, Cuba, Laos, North Korea, Vietnam, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Cambodia, Mongolia, Yemen, Czech Republic, Germany (East), Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Rep. of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Slovenia, Angola, Benin, Dem Rep. of Congo, Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritrea and Mozambique.

Other than those few times, Communism has NEVER been tried, and every time it was tried in any of those countries, it failed, miserably, and created an insane bloodthirsty dictatorship that tortured, gulaged, killed, stole from and staved its own people.

The gross number that is estimated for the totality of people who were murdered, starved or just died thanks to Communism being implemented in their country, is around 100 million people.

The most disastrously effected country by Communism was the People's Republic of China, where under Mao Zedong some 45 – 60 million people were starved to death and murdered.

In the USSR, under Lenin and later Stalin, at least 50 million people were starved and murdered.

In Cambodia, under Pol Pot, one quarter of the whole population (some 2 million people) was starved and murdered.

In other countries like in Cuba and North Korea, the Communist dictators mainly used their absolutist power to accumulate huge personal wealth, while the local population was reduced to starving.

But all of this history and facts won't deter people, mainly young impressionable people online and in western university campuses who've never been to a Communist country in their lives, to say that Communism has never been tried, and if it's tried just one more time it will definitely work this time.

Sources:

"The Black Book of Communism."

"How many did Communist regimes murder?", Rudolph Rummel

https://www.dispropaganda.com/single-po ... -statement

*Except (for the 46 places where it HAS been tried)
Then dont be communist


But you cant have a successful country today without socialist programs.    That is a fact
 

User avatar
Abatjour

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,240
Politics: Liberal
Location: Dumpster Fire

Vegasgiants » 23 Feb 2021, 7:57 am » wrote: He plays some token involvement because it's good for politics.
same thing about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T5_yYN6w2w

User avatar
PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,865
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 23 Feb 2021, 8:10 am » wrote: Water didn't sexually harass women.  Lol
You are not interested in promoting the best government policies.

You just want to be proven right by joining with others who also only want to be proven right even though you all have been tricked into "marrying" the wrong solution and can't bear to be shown as being wrong in your judgements YET AGAIN.

If your ego wasn't tied to the wrong solution, you would not be doing this.

It is your stupidity and your stubborn pride at wanting to avoid the shame of being shown to be stupid that makes you do this.

And it is why I regularly suspect you of being a foreigner.

Because you cling so tightly to a stupid solution, and the public (i.e. the American people and systems of government and economics guaranteeing our freedom and prosperity), be damned.

All to protect your fragile egos.

That is why you are so detestable* to me.
 
* de•test•a•ble dĭ-tĕs′tə-bəl►
adj.    Inspiring or deserving abhorrence or scorn. synonym: hateful.
To be detested; hateful; abominable; execrable; very odious.
Synonyms Odious, execrable, abhorred, vile. See list under abominable.

User avatar
PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,865
Politics: Conservative

Biracial Model Who Dated Donald Trump Says He Said: 'You're like Derek Jeter'


Inside Edition
8.81M subscribers
The biracial model who dated Donald Trump before he met Melania is speaking out in the wake of Trump's controversial response to the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville. "I didn't hide my race from Donald Trump. He knew," Kara Young told The New York Times. "He would say, 'You're like Derek Jeter.' Young and Trump dated for about two years, before she went on to marry another billionaire. "I never heard him say a disparaging comment towards any race of people," she said.


https://youtu.be/XgDMprmVqfw
 

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,457
Politics: Communist
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

Vegasgiants » 23 Feb 2021, 8:13 am » wrote: I'm agreeing you are stupid.  Lol
I don't vote for democrats..

:blink:  
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 2,530

PXiZ1102 » 23 Feb 2021, 8:24 am » wrote: You are not interested in promoting the best government policies.

You just want to be proven right by joining with others who also only want to be proven right even though you all have been tricked into "marrying" the wrong solution and can't bear to be shown as being wrong in your judgements YET AGAIN.

If your ego wasn't tied to the wrong solution, you would not be doing this.

It is your stupidity and your stubborn pride at wanting to avoid the shame of being shown to be stupid that makes you do this.

And it is why I regularly suspect you of being a foreigner.

Because you cling so tightly to a stupid solution, and the public (i.e. the American people and systems of government and economics guaranteeing our freedom and prosperity), be damned.

All to protect your fragile egos.

That is why you are so detestable* to me.
 
* de•test•a•ble dĭ-tĕs′tə-bəl►
adj.    Inspiring or deserving abhorrence or scorn. synonym: hateful.
To be detested; hateful; abominable; execrable; very odious.
Synonyms Odious, execrable, abhorred, vile. See list under abominable.
The best government policies involve some socialist programs 


You personally in fact LOVE these socialist programs.


You are just cant bring yourself to admit it
 

User avatar
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,078
Politics: Independent

The thing is Donald didn't have the goods. She's used to lumber. He was inadequate.

Trump is all talk and no "lumber."

 
Image

User avatar
PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,865
Politics: Conservative

DennisTheMenace » 23 Feb 2021, 8:02 am » wrote: Is Bill O'Reilly an Ideologue?  Most assuredly.  More importantly...he's a "has been."

No one cares what he has to say about anything.  He's yesterdays news. 

 
He's a has been.
Bill O'Reilly wants what is best for America and can prove that what he espouses is the best ideology for stability and growth and to benefit the most numbers of Americans.

You are an ideologue because you are committed to a failed ideology and seemingly want it to prevail despite it's proven failure everywhere it has ever been tried.

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 2,530

PXiZ1102 » 23 Feb 2021, 9:23 am » wrote: Bill O'Reilly wants what is best for America and can prove that what he espouses is the best ideology for stability and growth and to benefit the most numbers of Americans.

You are an ideologue because you are committed to a failed ideology and seemingly want it to prevail despite it's proven failure everywhere it has ever been tried.
O'Reilly is a idiot that was fired for sexual harassment 

User avatar
PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,865
Politics: Conservative

DennisTheMenace » 23 Feb 2021, 8:40 am » wrote: The thing is Donald didn't have the goods. She's used to lumber. He was inadequate.

Trump is all talk and no "lumber."

 
Image
He is no racist. He doesn't hate Blacks. He has a better idea of what is best for America's prosperity and growth and stability and jobs and safety than ANY of his detractors have.

And he has PROVED what he could do the past four years despite being dogged by corrupt, petty minded anti American dumb asses, **** heads, traitors and invaders.

Trump’s list of accomplishments
WWW.MAGAPILL.COM


3 Years of Accomplishments
https://youtu.be/EsrUzPXrygQ


The Best Argument For President Trump's Re-Election
https://youtu.be/focODnV4qC8

User avatar
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,078
Politics: Independent

PXiZ1102 » 23 Feb 2021, 9:23 am » wrote: Bill O'Reilly wants what is best for America
Bill O'Reilly wants what is best for Bill O'Reilly. He's a loser in every way.  

Losers carry his jock-strap.

 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 2,530

PXiZ1102 » 23 Feb 2021, 9:31 am » wrote: He is no racist. He doesn't hate Blacks. He has a better idea of what is best for America's prosperity and growth and stability and jobs and safety than ANY of his detractors have.

And he has PROVED what he could do the past four years despite being dogged by corrupt, petty minded anti American dumb asses, **** heads, traitors and invaders.

Trump’s list of accomplishments
WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

3 Years of Accomplishments
https://youtu.be/EsrUzPXrygQ

The Best Argument For President Trump's Re-Election
https://youtu.be/focODnV4qC8
He was fired because he was a moron

User avatar
PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,865
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 23 Feb 2021, 9:29 am » wrote: O'Reilly is a idiot that was fired for sexual harassment
Only idiots and America haters are comfortable in negating what is proven to be true because of a person's sexual proclivities.

He may have been fired for sexual harassment, but what he says is true and the fact that you expect to negate his opinions because of his sexual actions is not smart except if you are a foreigner and hate America.

Or unless you are a half wit.

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 2,530

PXiZ1102 » 23 Feb 2021, 9:35 am » wrote: Only idiots and America haters are comfortable in negating what is proven to be true because of a person's sexual proclivities.

He may have been fired for sexual harassment, but what he says is true and the fact that you expect to negate his opinions because of his sexual actions is not smart except if you are a foreigner and hate America.

Or unless you are a half wit.
You have an opinion.   Hes a moron who harassed women.  That's mine
 

User avatar
PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,865
Politics: Conservative

DennisTheMenace » 23 Feb 2021, 9:33 am » wrote: Bill O'Reilly wants what is best for Bill O'Reilly. He's a loser in every way.  

Losers carry his jock-strap.
Best selling author.

Bill O’Reilly’s new book
KILLING THE MOB:
The Fight Against Organized Crime in America

To Be Published by St. Martin’s Press
The latest in the New York Times Bestselling History Series

(New York, New York - November 10, 2020) - Trail-blazing TV journalist Bill O’Reilly, the best-selling author of the Killing history series, will add KILLING THE MOB: The Fight Against Organized Crime in America to the roster of record-breaking books that he co-writes with Martin Dugard. This will be the 10th book in a series that includes instant #1 national bestsellers, sales of nearly 18 million copies worldwide, and over 320 weeks on the New York Times bestseller list. Publication date is set for May 4, 2021. 

https://billoreilly.com/b/Announcing-th ... 24556.html


His podcasts are downloaded more than almost anyone else's.

He has his own TV show and is better off no longer being associated with Faux News.


And you, with your stolen valor fruit salad and anti-American ideas, are a disgraceful joke.

User avatar
PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,865
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 23 Feb 2021, 9:37 am » wrote: You have an opinion.   Hes a moron who harassed women.  That's mine
He did what he did and he paid for it.

But his view of things political is better informed than that of his critic's who want America to take a bigger toke of the Marxist crack pipe thinking it will solve America's ills.

It would only guarantee the necessity of shooting our way out of Marxism, when the best course is to NOT take one more step down the Socialist road.
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 2,530

PXiZ1102 » 23 Feb 2021, 9:46 am » wrote: He did what he did and he paid for it.

But his view of things political is better informed than that of his critic's who want America to take a bigger toke of the Marxist crack pipe thinking it will solve America's ills.

It would only guarantee the necessity of shooting our way out of Marxism, when the best course is to NOT take one more step down the Socialist road.
You realize all you have is an opinion.  Right?

Same with socialism....except you LOVE the socialist programs in America 

User avatar
PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,865
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 23 Feb 2021, 8:39 am » wrote: The best government policies involve some socialist programs 

You personally in fact LOVE these socialist programs.

You are just cant bring yourself to admit it
Each further step we take down the Socialist road only increases the momentum to go further down that raod.

The slippery slope.

And there is no one in charge of a Socialist movement who wants to or who could stop the slide to Marxist oblivion.

What if you say, "well we could use just a LITTLE more Socialism"?

But guys stupider or more evil than you want ALL Socialism and you helped THEM get their way?

I have been in mobs where the mob was not yet violent.

Then ONE guy throws a brick through a storefront window. That's all he did, He didn't loot or burn or hurt anyone.

But after he broke the window, THAT ACT started the downward slide.

Looting. Burning, Shooting. Random violence.

The lone first brick thrower wasn't responsible for everything else that followed, was he?

Yes, he was.

And YOU would be responsible for THIS type of collapse of America with your support for a little more Socialism.

LOOK AT IT!

How Socialism Wiped Out Venezuela’s Spectacular Oil Wealth
https://youtu.be/0mvjp0ZqK7Q

Feb 1, 2021

ReasonTV
621K subscribers
"At this moment Venezuela is living through its worst nightmare," said Luis Pedro España, a professor of sociology at Andrés Bello Catholic University in Caracas, who has studied the nation's economic collapse. "We are witnessing the end of Venezuela as a petro-state."

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 2,530

PXiZ1102 » 23 Feb 2021, 9:57 am » wrote: Each further step we take down the Socialist road only increases the momentum to go further down that raod.

The slippery slope.

And there is no one in charge of a Socialist movement who wants to or who could stop the slide to Marxist oblivion.

What if you say, "well we could use just a LITTLE more Socialism"?

But guys stupider or more evil than you want ALL Socialism and you helped THEM get their way?

I have been in mobs where the mob was not yet violent.

Then ONE guy throws a brick through a storefront window. That's all he did, He didn't loot or burn or hurt anyone.

But after he broke the window, THAT ACT started the downward slide.

Looting. Burning, Shooting. Random violence.

The lone first brick thrower wasn't responsible for everything else that followed, was he?

Yes, he was.

And YOU would be responsible for THIS type of collapse of America with your support for a little more Socialism.

LOOK AT IT!

How Socialism Wiped Out Venezuela’s Spectacular Oil Wealth
https://youtu.be/0mvjp0ZqK7Q

Feb 1, 2021

ReasonTV
621K subscribers
"At this moment Venezuela is living through its worst nightmare," said Luis Pedro España, a professor of sociology at Andrés Bello Catholic University in Caracas, who has studied the nation's economic collapse. "We are witnessing the end of Venezuela as a petro-state."

Face it.  You would leave america tomorrow if we got rid of all our socialist programs.  The only countries without them are failed states.  You can't have a successful country without socialist programs


THAT IS A FACT

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Blutarski, Buffalo, Cedar, ConsRule, Coolguy10013, Dr. Sliptinschit, Famagusta, FOS, Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Isabel, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, Nighthawk, OdeToJoy, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Pengwin, Pinterest [Bot], PXiZ1102, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Taipan, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 582 guests