This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Oath Keeper claims she was VIP security at Trump rally before riot and says she met with Secret Service agents..

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/21/politics ... index.html

Jessica, nee Earl, isn't eligible to serve in Grifty's Army......but she is a valued member of his Swiss Guard...

Some of the most rational observations on this entire affair were offered by Jessica's partner...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Why does this not get nearly the attention afforded those ANTIFAim who dressed up as Founding Fathers and convinced all those peaceful protesters to don some combat gear and enter the US Capitol, like, wicked enthusiastically?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Perhaps it's a lack of familiarity with the Swiss Guard..

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
And for those of you who malign Veg's contributions as lacking levels, check out how deep the swiss guard allusion cuts..

The book sets out to establish that almost everyone who lives in the Vatican is gay, and Martel works out a number of different ways in which their homosexuality can be categorised. He interviews the rent boys of Rome about their experience with priests, bishops and cardinals. He also interviews many princes of the church, and when possible and appropriate he describes their bathrooms and the high tone of the décor in their apartments. Some are celibate; some line up handsome seminarians for their pleasure; some live with their so-called secretaries or chauffeurs or valets; others pester the Swiss Guard

https://www.lrb.co.uk/the-paper/v43/n02

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Ruh roh..I hope she wasn't under......uhhhh...oath...

(CNN)Jessica Watkins, a leader in an alleged Oath Keepers conspiracy in the US Capitol insurrection, changed her story Monday about meeting with Secret Service agents in describing her actions on January 6.

In a court filing over the weekend, Watkins said she was given a VIP pass to the Trump rally, had met with Secret Service agents and was providing security for legislators and others, including in their march to the Capitol.

But on Monday, Watkins took back some of those assertions, saying she had merely spoken with Secret Service members as she passed through security at the rally.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 22 Feb 2021, 9:35 am » wrote: Oath Keeper claims she was VIP security at Trump rally before riot and says she met with Secret Service agents..

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/21/politics ... index.html

Jessica, nee Earl, isn't eligible to serve in Grifty's Army......but she is a valued member of his Swiss Guard...

Some of the most rational observations on this entire affair were offered by Jessica's partner...

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  I see that your TDS is here to stay...for good. I am glad Trump lives in your head 24 hr a day, rent free....just like Huey and I.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Blackvegetable » 22 Feb 2021, 9:35 am » wrote: Jessica Watkins - Poster Child of the Grifty Era...

Sorry......gotta go with his loopy High Priestess.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Here are your typical progressive communist "man in a dress" democrats

BV and Ricky discussing Trump

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 22 Feb 2021, 10:36 pm » wrote: Image   Image   Image  I see that your TDS is here to stay...for good. I am glad Trump lives in your head 24 hr a day, rent free....just like Huey and I.
You have NO idea what this is about, do you...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 23 Feb 2021, 7:18 am » wrote: Here are your typical progressive communist "man in a dress" democrats

BV and Ricky discussing Trump

Post your photo, naffy...I'll post mine..

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Sure...but she was ALWAYS a woman...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
I urge everyone to be certain that they are seated before reading this...

Jessica Watkins, An Oath Keeper Charged In The DC Attack, Fears Harsh Treatment Because She Is Transgender

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 8:09 am » wrote: You have NO idea what this is about, do you...

I saw your title and Trump in the OP. That's all is required. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Feb 2021, 2:20 pm » wrote: Why does this not get nearly the attention afforded those ANTIFAim who dressed up as Founding Fathers and convinced all those peaceful protesters to don some combat gear and enter the US Capitol, like, wicked enthusiastically?

**** your questions, Askholio. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 23 Feb 2021, 12:18 pm » wrote: I saw your title and Trump in the OP. That's all is required.
No...that would be

You only read the first 5 words...

There are no narcissists in your family...only a lost angry little loser.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 23 Feb 2021, 12:19 pm » wrote: **** your questions, Askholio.
In favor of yours, Cowardly Narcissist?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 12:42 pm » wrote: In favor of yours, Cowardly Narcissist?

Rule, idiot.

Slowest learner ever.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 12:41 pm » wrote: No...that would be

You only read the first 5 words...

There are no narcissists in your family...only a lost angry little loser.
Yes...

Meltdown Mary is here.

@Huey