This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

first you had this happen with Cam Newton who was the NE Patriots qb for 2020:

https://twitter.com/bigplay24slay/statu ... 04353?s=20

...then... 

You had this happen the next day

https://twitter.com/jsethowens_5/status ... 11904?s=20

I don't think it should be publicized since the kid is not lightskinned, but at least its a good thing anyway ---especially in light of comments like yours earlier today...about our Black friends when I reminded you all that we Whites commit 68% of all crime that you want us to forget all about so police can spend all of their time on the 32% of the crime that Blacks commit.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Abatjour » 22 Feb 2021, 11:33 am » wrote: first you had this happen with Cam Newton who was the NE Patriots qb for 2020:

...then... 

I don't think it should be publicized since the kid is not lightskinned, but at least its a good thing anyway ---especially in light of comments like yours earlier today...about our Black friends when I reminded you all that we Whites commit 68% of all crime that you want us to forget all about so police can spend all of their time on the 32% of the crime that Blacks commit.
You ringy dingy.  number one. If you want me to comment on stoopid sports.. I wont. I don't even know who that is. Number two.. what the f was that first video. An argument of some sort.. Looked like a bunch of monkeys to me. And the next twitter? an apology? others can comment on this. I don't want to. good try. :wah:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Abatjour » 22 Feb 2021, 11:33 am » wrote: first you had this happen with Cam Newton who was the NE Patriots qb for 2020:

...then... 

Thread fail. no one knows what your talking about. :wah:  

solon

Share      Unread post

WOW some kids acted like BRATS must be becaues they are BLACK right? I mean WHITE KIDS would certainly never act entitled and bratty would they. GOD the STUPIDITY of punkass MORONS pretending to be Dems as an ACT to show how STUPID they are

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Nope. There is no such thing, on NHB, but there is a such thing as 'only your low IQ did not know what I was talking about' and that is a fact.  :D   

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Abatjour » 22 Feb 2021, 4:52 pm » wrote: Nope. There is no such thing, on NHB, but there is a such thing as 'only your low IQ did not know what I was talking about' and that is a fact.  Image
If your needing attention dear. Check your inbox.  :wah:  

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Feb 2021, 12:25 pm » wrote: You ringy dingy.  number one. If you want me to comment on stoopid sports.. I wont.
You dingy ringy, I did not want you to comment. Can you read? DUH?!!!

I wanted you to, view, that not all Blacks are like you described them early this morning. That was when your dingleberry-brain saw me post a link to the FBI warned us about White Supremacists infiltrating Law Enforcement when you then showed those racists some passion all because they have to deal with Black "monkeys" as you deem them.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

solon » 22 Feb 2021, 1:36 pm » wrote: WOW some kids acted like BRATS must be becaues they are BLACK right? 
You really are an, idiot, since you clearly missed how the second tweet showed us all that the Black kid is actually a forthright upstanding youth.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Abatjour » 22 Feb 2021, 4:56 pm » wrote: You dingy ringy, I did not want you to comment. Can you read? DUH?!!!

I wanted you to, view, that not all Blacks are like you described them early this morning. That was when your dingleberry-brain saw me post a link to the FBI warned us about White Supremacists infiltrating Law Enforcement when you then showed those racists some passion all because they have to deal with Black "monkeys" as you deem them.
ha ha ha :lol:   :lol:  not this time of day. If you don't like it Tuff ****! :rofl:  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Feb 2021, 1:33 pm » wrote: Thread fail. no one knows what your talking about. Image
Here is the proper image for that. Put in on your 'download' page. I have images for almost everything, but it gets to be too much work to manage them.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 22 Feb 2021, 5:09 pm » wrote: Here is the proper image for that. Put in on your 'download' page. I have images for almost everything, but it gets to be too much work to manage them.
:clap:  He posts to me about sports. He knows better. Then he's puzzled when I don't get it. :die:  thanks nuttin. He calls me low IQ.  :lol:  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Feb 2021, 5:14 pm » wrote: Image  He posts to me about sports. He knows better. Then he's puzzled when I don't get it. Image  thanks nuttin. He calls me low IQ.  Image
You're not blonde are you? :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  
You are not low IQ. I say you just hate puters and history and leave it at that! :roll:  

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 22 Feb 2021, 5:09 pm » wrote: Here is the proper image for that. Put in on your 'download' page. I have images for almost everything, but it gets to be too much work to manage them.
ooooh looky here ROFL I caused you to use your low self-esteem to ruuuuuuun here and recruit teammates to be against what I represent here. 

I respect your right to an opinion about my thread, but I do not respect your sissified strategy feat. you being too scared to address the issue as you opted for your ad hom expertise instead

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Feb 2021, 5:14 pm » wrote: Image  He posts to me about sports. He knows better.  
Liar.

I did not post to you about, sports, I posted to you about your view of Black people from this morning ---and I used sports as a small, example, of how you might be wrong in your thinking from this morning.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Black people are stupid, lazy, violent, entitled, shallow, ugly, and they smell bad. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Abatjour » 22 Feb 2021, 8:07 pm » wrote: Liar.

I did not post to you about, sports, I posted to you about your view of Black people from this morning ---and I used sports as a small, example, of how you might be wrong in your thinking from this morning.
Liar liar pants on fire. You post stoopid stuff, you should expect a stoopid answer back. A bunch of blacks jumping around like idiots.. What else is there to see. yes I saw the second tweet. So big deal. :lol:  no big discussion here.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 23 Feb 2021, 12:46 am » wrote: ... A bunch of blacks jumping around like idiots... yes I saw the second tweet. So big deal. Image  no big discussion here.
You will forever live in the halls of, stupidity, thanks to this epic example of your low IQ being unable to think through media left here for you. The second tweet is the key, you Dingleberry, as that second tweet has no person in it and contains only a message to read. lol.

Wow. You really are one extreeeeeemely stupid individual.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Abatjour » 23 Feb 2021, 5:20 am » wrote: You will forever live in the halls of, stupidity, thanks to this epic example of your low IQ being unable to think through media left here for you. The second tweet is the key, you Dingleberry, as that second tweet has no person in it and contains only a message to read. lol.

Wow. You really are one extreeeeeemely stupid individual.
    I know idiot. It was a written apology. Big deal. *******. Maybe you just assume I didn't see it. Just because I didn't comment on it.  And I had to travel all around and go to another browser to look at your dumb post. so what is so great about that anyway. :P  your the *******.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 23 Feb 2021, 6:04 am » wrote:     Maybe you just assume I didn't see it. Just because I didn't comment on it.  

lol 

that is what the thread title is all about, that is what your comments yesterday were all about ... so how deranged do you appear by just now, admitting, that you came you saw then you commented on everything EXCEPT what was presented for you to specifically  experience or address. tsk tsk.
And I had to travel all around and go to another browser to look at your dumb post.. Image  your the *******.
Oh, okay. I see how that works in your, deranged brain, where I am the ******* all because you were too lazy or too trifling or too dumbfukd to go upgrade your device to interface normal bytes of online media for current browsers. tsk tsk

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Abatjour » 23 Feb 2021, 7:22 am » wrote: lol 

that is what the thread title is all about, that is what your comments yesterday were all about ... so how deranged do you appear by just now, admitting, that you came you saw then you commented on everything EXCEPT what was presented for you to specifically  experience or address. tsk tsk.

Oh, okay. I see how that works in your, deranged brain, where I am the ******* all because you were too lazy or too trifling or too dumbfukd to go upgrade your device to interface normal bytes of online media for current browsers. tsk tsk
tsk tsk. I got three browsers on just this computer *******. I like explorer because I have the favorites on the left. so. When I need to see twitter.. I have to travel all around to chrome. sign in again.  And I don't like to travel. :P