This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

sootedupCyndi » 23 Feb 2021, 7:29 am » wrote:  I don't like to travel. 
That's too bad. Maybe if you go do, the walk of life, then you won't hate on sports so much:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sys9LCUo-AU

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

sootedupCyndi » 22 Feb 2021, 12:25 pm » wrote: You ringy dingy.  number one. If you want me to comment on stoopid sports.. I wont. I don't even know who that is. Number two.. what the f was that first video. An argument of some sort.. Looked like a bunch of monkeys to me. And the next twitter? an apology? others can comment on this. I don't want to. good try. Image
You and I must need the English translation, because I didn't understand a word of it either!
Maybe we could find a version with subtitles?  I search for one if I really gave a ****!

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

solon » 22 Feb 2021, 1:36 pm » wrote: WOW some kids acted like BRATS must be becaues they are BLACK right? I mean WHITE KIDS would certainly never act entitled and bratty would they. GOD the STUPIDITY of punkass MORONS pretending to be Dems as an ACT to show how STUPID they are
No doubt you identify with those who struggle so mightily, trying to communicate in English.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Zeets2 » 23 Feb 2021, 8:33 am » wrote: You and I must need the English translation, because I didn't understand a word of it either!
Maybe we could find a version with subtitles?  I search for one if I really gave a ****!
Zeets, I told you once I think like you.  LOL really. No I asked somebody else and he didn't get it either. So that makes three of us.  :wave: