This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Well I see that as good. don't you rich republicans need people to mow your lawns and clean your houses?

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

neueregel » 22 Feb 2021, 9:11 pm » wrote: Only those caught crossing the border. Not those who declared at ports of entry.
The 1951 Regugee Convention agreement applies to asylum seekers at any entry point.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Feb 2021, 9:22 pm » wrote: It is clear where my loyalties are. And this is with my people...not with treaties framed on deceptions and lies.

I will never lie ..you can count on me to speak the truth. But I will never honor a treaty I did not make and I will never honor a treaty that harms my people.

​​​​​
I don't know how to break this to you Dr. Mengele, but we are all each other's people.  If you don't recognize this, you are at odds with the spirit of the founding. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

IkeBana » 22 Feb 2021, 11:13 pm » wrote: I don't know how to break this to you Dr. Mengele, but we are all each other's people.  If you don't recognize this, you are at odds with the spirit of the founding.
The founders sided with the whites  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Feb 2021, 11:17 pm » wrote: The founders sided with the whites
The founders were white.  Which has nothing to do with the spirit of the founding. 

Last edited by Ike Bana on 23 Feb 2021, 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

FOS

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 23 Feb 2021, 12:33 am » wrote: The founders were white.

Indeed. So why wouldn't they?

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

FOS » 23 Feb 2021, 12:33 am » wrote: Indeed. So why wouldn't they?
Why wouldn't they...what?

FOS

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 23 Feb 2021, 12:35 am » wrote: Why wouldn't they...what?

Why wouldn't they side with themselves? Fool?

Why would I?

Al Donal

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

IkeBana » 22 Feb 2021, 8:35 pm » wrote: Hey...****...a whole bunch, if not the majority, of the family destruction generated by Trump’s phony "zero tolerance" program was perped on legitimate asylum seekers who were forced by Trump’s blatant violations of the 1951 Refugee Convention Treaty and agreement, to attempt to enter the country illegally.  These asylum seekers and their families were, by this country's signing of The Convention treaty, supposed to have been granted entry into the country pending a case by case adjudication by immigration judges on the validity of their applications for asylum.  In violation of the treaty these families were separated and the parents of children forced to return to possible imprisonment and/or death in their countries of origin.  Asylum seekers are not "illegals" unless and until an immigration judge rules so.
If they “remain in Mexico” we won’t call them “illegals”. BTW, how many miles are between Honduras and Texas?  Those asylum seekers should seek asylum in Belize. And didn’t Joe just send 4 billion USD to Guatemala?  I can see spending that money to have them stay in their own country but...we gotta pay them AND take their poor at the same time?

Sounds like a “Continental Grift” if you catch my drift. 

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

FOS » 23 Feb 2021, 1:58 am » wrote: Why wouldn't they side with themselves? Fool?

Why would I?
Some people who are actual human beings see all people as "themselves."  That's why you would.  That is, if you were an actual human being and not a rotting lump of amphibian ****.

As an actual human named Carl Sagan once said, "Every one of us is, in the cosmic perspective, precious.  If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another."

See this African guy, FOS?  He's one of us.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

JeanMoulin » 22 Feb 2021, 9:50 pm » wrote: Well I see that as good. don't you rich republicans need people to mow your lawns and clean your houses?
Some rich white Republicans like to drive their own $650,000 John Deere tractors around their acreage.  But they still need somebody to clean their toilets and their skidmark covered sheets.

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

IkeBana » 22 Feb 2021, 11:09 pm » wrote: The 1951 Regugee Convention agreement applies to asylum seekers at any entry point.
It applies to refugees attempting to illegally cross the border?

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

neueregel » 23 Feb 2021, 11:53 am » wrote: It applies to refugees attempting to illegally cross the border?
All the information you need is right there in the 1951 Refugee Convention document that each signatory country agreed to honor.  What did your last slave die of?

But OK...you're a lazy shiftless confederate so here's a brief summary.  When a refugee who is seeking asylum shows up at a point of entry, it is the responsibility of the authorities to assess the request for asylum, and if there are no glaring contradictions, the refugee is to be allowed entry and temporary residence until an immigration judge adjudicates the case and either grants the petitioner asylum or...
If asylum is denied, the alien will be returned to whatever legal status he or she would otherwise have. CAUTION, if your status expires, by the time of your asylum interview, then you will be placed in removal proceedings unless the asylum interviewer determines that you should be given asylum.
What is not supposed to be happening, according to the agreement that the government of this country signed on to in 1951, is that the refugee's children are taken, locked in a **** cage, and the refugee is dragged back to the entry point and kicked over the line.  Which is what Trump, Sessions, and that nazi cow Neilsen did to over 5,000 children at the Mexian border.  If other countries cannot trust this country to honor it's treaties, we're gonna get exactly what we deserve when the whip comes down.

FOS

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 23 Feb 2021, 10:46 am » wrote: Some people who are actual human beings see all people as "themselves."  That's why you would.  That is, if you were an actual human being and not a rotting lump of amphibian ****.

As an actual human named Carl Sagan once said, "Every one of us is, in the cosmic perspective, precious.  If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another."

See this African guy, FOS?  He's one of us.

I am an animal on planet earth. If you didn't notice animals survive by killing and eating other life forms. 

Competition is fundamental to life. You can be sad about that if you like but you cannot change it.

Also there exists scarcity and there always will. There simply isn't enough stuff for all people to live and have a decent quality of life.

If I refuse to win the battle of competition for scarce resources then I die. That would be called evolution.