This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Exclusive: ICE to Release Migrants Further into U.S. — Away from Texas Border Cities

Central American migrant families recently released from federal detention wait to board a bus at a bus depot on June 12, 2019, in McAllen, Texas. (Photo by Loren ELLIOTT / AFP) 

RANDY CLARK

21 Feb 2021
Federal law enforcement sources report that Border Patrol agents will now rely on Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers to conduct migrant releases when detention space is not available in the Texas Rio Grande Valley. Migrant releases coordinated specifically by Border Patrol directly into border communities will be a last-resort option. Border Patrol officials are instructed to conduct the local releases only when ICE cannot cope with the level of arrests made by the Border Patrol.

The new policy may bring some relief to local shelters in South Texas border communities located in the Rio Grande Valley depending on where ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations officials choose to release the migrants. The change in procedure is likely driven by increased media attention to the issue. It will likely result in migrants being released away from border communities in the Rio Grande Valley.
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/0 ... er-cities/

The Biden Administration would appreciate it if all of you who opposed the Southern Border Wall, would sign up to invite these illegals to be sent to reside on the streets of your communities.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
BIDEN: Making America beholden to narco terrorists again.

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Squatchman » 22 Feb 2021, 3:19 pm » wrote: Hahahahahahahahahaha!
They should release these criminals in NYC and San Francisco. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Neo » 22 Feb 2021, 3:50 pm » wrote: They should release these criminals in NYC and San Francisco.
No, I got family there.  And they are republican.   

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

PXiZ1102 » 22 Feb 2021, 2:53 pm » wrote: Exclusive: ICE to Release Migrants Further into U.S. — Away from Texas Border Cities

Central American migrant families recently released from federal detention wait to board a bus at a bus depot on June 12, 2019, in McAllen, Texas. (Photo by Loren ELLIOTT / AFP) 

RANDY CLARK

21 Feb 2021

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/0 ... er-cities/

The Biden Administration would appreciate it if all of you who opposed the Southern Border Wall, would sign up to invite these illegals to be sent to reside on the streets of your communities.
Gee, this is so very thoughtful of the  Texas sensitivities! :lol:  

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Huey » 22 Feb 2021, 3:59 pm » wrote: No, I got family there.  And they are republican.
My condolences.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Release them in yew york

FOS

Share      Unread post

Huey » 22 Feb 2021, 3:59 pm » wrote: No, I got family there.  And they are republican.

Obviously they are thinking of moving

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 22 Feb 2021, 2:53 pm » wrote: The Biden Administration would appreciate it if all of you who opposed the Southern Border Wall, would sign up to invite these illegals to be sent to reside on the streets of your communities.
Hey...****...a whole bunch, if not the majority, of the family destruction generated by Trump’s phony "zero tolerance" program was perped on legitimate asylum seekers who were forced by Trump’s blatant violations of the 1951 Refugee Convention Treaty and agreement, to attempt to enter the country illegally.  These asylum seekers and their families were, by this country's signing of The Convention treaty, supposed to have been granted entry into the country pending a case by case adjudication by immigration judges on the validity of their applications for asylum.  In violation of the treaty these families were separated and the parents of children forced to return to possible imprisonment and/or death in their countries of origin.  Asylum seekers are not "illegals" unless and until an immigration judge rules so.

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 22 Feb 2021, 8:35 pm » wrote: Hey...****...a whole bunch, if not the majority, of the family destruction generated by Trump’s phony "zero tolerance" program was perped on legitimate asylum seekers who were forced by Trump’s blatant violations of the 1951 Refugee Convention Treaty and agreement, to attempt to enter the country illegally.  These asylum seekers and their families were, by this country's signing of The Convention treaty, supposed to have been granted entry into the country pending a case by case adjudication by immigration judges on the validity of their applications for asylum.  In violation of the treaty these families were separated and the parents of children forced to return to possible imprisonment and/or death in their countries of origin.  Asylum seekers are not "illegals" unless and until an immigration judge rules so.

FOS

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 22 Feb 2021, 8:35 pm » wrote: Hey...****...a whole bunch, if not the majority, of the family destruction generated by Trump’s phony "zero tolerance" program was perped on legitimate asylum seekers who were forced by Trump’s blatant violations of the 1951 Refugee Convention Treaty and agreement, to attempt to enter the country illegally.  These asylum seekers and their families were, by this country's signing of The Convention treaty, supposed to have been granted entry into the country pending a case by case adjudication by immigration judges on the validity of their applications for asylum.  In violation of the treaty these families were separated and the parents of children forced to return to possible imprisonment and/or death in their countries of origin.  Asylum seekers are not "illegals" unless and until an immigration judge rules so.
Give me one good reason why I should give a **** about asylum seekers.

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

To live in either place, they must have enough money to get out while they can.

:lol:  

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 22 Feb 2021, 4:00 pm » wrote: Gee, this is so very thoughtful of the  Texas sensitivities! Image
Maybe you have an affliction which has affected your vision. Here is the quoted text from the OP but in a larger type size and in bold.

Federal law enforcement sources report that Border Patrol agents will now rely on Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers to conduct migrant releases when detention space is not available in the Texas Rio Grande Valley. Migrant releases coordinated specifically by Border Patrol directly into border communities will be a last-resort option. Border Patrol officials are instructed to conduct the local releases only when ICE cannot cope with the level of arrests made by the Border Patrol.

The new policy may bring some relief to local shelters in South Texas border communities located in the Rio Grande Valley depending on where ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations officials choose to release the migrants. The change in procedure is likely driven by increased media attention to the issue. It will likely result in migrants being released away from border communities in the Rio Grande Valley.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Feb 2021, 8:44 pm » wrote: Give me one good reason why I should give a **** about asylum seekers.
We already know,  by your own admission, that you don't give a **** about the law.  So now we also know that you don't give a **** about the country honoring treaties to which it is a signatory.   

Which also provides fair warning that it would be a **** idiot who would sign on to a contract with you, and expect you to actually honor it.  Trump is your **** mentor.

You're a real first rate, third rate guy.  How do you get through life with yourself knowing you have permanently left any integrity you might once have had, in your other pants.  Wait...I know...you're a **** sociopath.  If you don't give a **** about your own integrity, you certainly aren't gonna give a **** about any refugees.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

And with this vacuum of intelligent debate you hereby acknowledge that you have had your *** handed to you on a plate.

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Only those caught crossing the border. Not those who declared at ports of entry.

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 22 Feb 2021, 9:09 pm » wrote: And with this vacuum of intelligent debate you hereby acknowledge that you have had your *** handed to you on a plate.
You can't win debate points around grown ups when you try to claim victory when you have nothing that suggests you have won anything.

All you would get or deserve would be a participation trophy.

And pity.

FOS

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 22 Feb 2021, 8:59 pm » wrote: We already know,  by your own admission, that you don't give a **** about the law.  So now we also know that you don't give a **** about the country honoring treaties to which it is a signatory.   

Which also provides fair warning that it would be a **** idiot who would sign on to a contract with you, and expect you to actually honor it.  Trump is your **** mentor.

You're a real first rate, third rate guy.  How do you get through life with yourself knowing you have permanently left any integrity you might once have had, in your other pants.  Wait...I know...you're a **** sociopath.  If you don't give a **** about your own integrity, you certainly aren't gonna give a **** about any refugees.
It is clear where my loyalties are. And this is with my people...not with treaties framed on deceptions and lies.

I will never lie ..you can count on me to speak the truth. But I will never honor a treaty I did not make and I will never honor a treaty that harms my people.

​​​​​

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

PXiZ1102 » 22 Feb 2021, 8:49 pm » wrote: Maybe you have an affliction which has affected your vision. Here is the quoted text from the OP but in a larger type size and in bold.

I don't care! Don't have a Beaner problem where I live.
Maybe COWBOY cares, he lives there.
@Taipan