This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

the methodology hasn't changed since Nixon was shamed out of the whitehouse. someone started exposing how deep it went, and off the TV primie time he went. He was still defending humanity at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rPqiLLHcxQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO1timWATHE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nUZekJ3pfM

Biden is doing it again.

omh

Share      Unread post

At what intellectual point of denying that life is limited to mutually evolving so far does collusion to socially performing one goal from all institutions of humanity throughout history of societal evolution does theory end and understanding resurface from shadows of doubt governing this species for the last 6,000 years?

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

My Oh My! A Ben Gleck Peckerhead!
Such a rare sight these days!
Now we know what is wrong with you!
:die:  

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Glen Beck is a Zionist shill

omh

Share      Unread post

nuckin futz » 22 Feb 2021, 7:32 pm » wrote: My Oh My! A Ben Gleck Peckerhead!
:die:  

how many lesser of two evils are you surrounded by living limited to mutually evolving as timed apart now? I am just one male proportionately alive that does all I can to stay civil to everything outside my skin.

I have to tolerate rude obnoxious behavior same as politie condescending patronizing condemnation for questioning the greater good of humanity that comes from organized societal evolution making tomorrows better possibilities next generation than the ones delivered so far.

ssdd.

omh

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Feb 2021, 7:32 pm » wrote: Glen Beck is a Zionist shill
I watched the information, not whom presented it. I am not a loyalist to humanity's one sided mantras.

FOS

Share      Unread post

omh » 22 Feb 2021, 7:39 pm » wrote: I watched the information, not whom presented it. I am not a loyalist to humanity's one sided mantras.
Not all information is information. Some information is a lie.

Glen Beck simply exists to distract people who are noticing too much. He tells them the problem is some shadowy vague oblong shape. 

No, the problem is jews.

omh

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Feb 2021, 7:43 pm » wrote: Not all information is information. Some information is a lie.

Glen Beck simply exists to distract people who are noticing too much. He tells them the problem is some shadowy vague oblong shape. 

No, the problem is jews.

same group think as Will Franklin I see.

FOS

Share      Unread post

omh » 22 Feb 2021, 7:45 pm » wrote: same group think as Will Franklin I see.
I'd prefer you group me with people like Helen nesta Webster 

omh

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Feb 2021, 7:56 pm » wrote: I'd prefer you group me with people like Helen nesta Webster 
ha ha ha ha ha ha. doesn't matter what group think mentality you get lumped into, all social identities reject what life is in plain sight, just different methods of governing lifetimes added so far.

Reality never admits denying life is limited to biologically separated now.

FOS

Share      Unread post

omh » 22 Feb 2021, 8:06 pm » wrote: ha ha ha ha ha ha. doesn't matter what group think mentality you get lumped into, all social identities reject what life is in plain sight, just different methods of governing lifetimes added so far.

Reality never admits denying life is limited to biologically separated now.
There you go. Speak your giberish.

omh

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Feb 2021, 8:07 pm » wrote: There you go. Speak your giberish.
Not gibberish when that is what is actually taking place.

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

nuckinfutz » 22 Feb 2021, 7:32 pm » wrote: My Oh My! A Ben Gleck Peckerhead!
Diagnose and heal thyself, heel.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 22 Feb 2021, 9:48 pm » wrote: Diagnose and heal thyself, heel.
I'm fine! Its you that we worry about!
You have swallowed too much HATERAID!

FOS

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 22 Feb 2021, 9:53 pm » wrote: I'm fine! Its you that we worry about!

Have you ever even heard a hitler speech?

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

nuckinfutz » 22 Feb 2021, 9:53 pm » wrote: I'm fine! Its you that we worry about!

Any REAL patriot wants to know the truth about the election.

Those who don't are trying to steal the election.

omh

Share      Unread post

nuckin futz » 22 Feb 2021, 9:53 pm » wrote: I'm fine! Its you that we worry about!

how do you go from I'm fine to we worry? You are a whom, not a collective brain as a brain is the evolved fertilized cell that has a body operating as one of a kind so far.

You got lost in context of anything else is possible.

a contextual soul without a sole has no sense of proportion to be limited as one of a kind where biology keeps the population eternally separated now.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 22 Feb 2021, 10:57 pm » wrote: Any REAL patriot wants to know the truth about the election.

Those who don't are trying to steal the election.
The Courts rejected Grifty's lack of evidence! His own appointees!
He planted the seed of doubt in your mind long before the election, and you bought it! Joe won fair and square. Trump is a crook!
:twisted:  
Take it from here. Isabel and Solon!

omh

Share      Unread post

nuckin futz » 24 Feb 2021, 12:50 am » wrote: The Courts rejected Grifty's lack of evidence! His own appointees!
He planted the seed of doubt in your mind long before the election, and you bought it! Joe won fair and square. Trump is a crook!
:twisted:  
Take it from here. Isabel and Solon!

Already explained how the technology would make 71 million votes count as 81 million between ballots counted, recorded, and in the process of recorded to reported for history, the data transfers were programmed to change the value between candidates voted for.

so simple to do and when organized to take place so simple to remove the evidence it took place and easy to coverup. After all how many biological replacements in the homo sapien species comprehend now is eternity and their fertilized cell evolved into their brain navigating the flesh around as one of a kind?