This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 22 Feb 2021, 9:49 pm » wrote: You cant even see the references at the bottom!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHAHAHA

you sure are childish....you must not even be an adult or at least capable of acting like one.  That makes you an excellent candidate to be a progressive communist "man in a dress" democrat.  So........how long you and BV been gaying around together?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

nefarious101 » 23 Feb 2021, 5:02 am » wrote: you sure are childish....you must not even be an adult or at least capable of acting like one.  That makes you an excellent candidate to be a progressive communist "man in a dress" democrat.  So........how long you and BV been gaying around together?
You act like I care.

HAHAHAHAHA 

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 23 Feb 2021, 7:50 am » wrote: You act like I care.

HAHAHAHAHA

I don't act any way.....it's just your progressive communist "man in a dress" democrat perception that makes you think everyone is interested in you.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 23 Feb 2021, 4:36 pm » wrote: I don't act any way.....it's just your progressive communist "man in a dress" democrat perception that makes you think everyone is interested in you.
You white supremacists are all alike.  LOL

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 23 Feb 2021, 4:53 pm » wrote: You white supremacists are all alike.  LOL

I'm a non-Africanized-American....below is you trying to figure out what that actually is

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 23 Feb 2021, 4:58 pm » wrote: I'm a non-Africanized-American....below is you trying to figure out what that actually is

Aren't you late for a Klan meeting?  

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 23 Feb 2021, 5:00 pm » wrote: Aren't you late for a Klan meeting?  

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

pretty sad when you have to continuously laugh at your own stupid humor.....no wonder you are willing to settle for a dickhead like BV for your boyfriend

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 23 Feb 2021, 5:10 pm » wrote: pretty sad when you have to continuously laugh at your own stupid humor.....no wonder you are willing to settle for a dickhead like BV for your boyfriend

Man you are really gay.  LOL

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Our president is a pedo...and he is married to an educator. That still counts.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

nefarious101 » 22 Feb 2021, 7:14 pm » wrote: We hear about preists being pedophile but yet there are many many times more pedophiles teaching and protected by the teacher's unions.  Leftist want to legalize pedophilia and there unions are behind them 100%

nefarious101 » 22 Feb 2021, 7:23 pm » wrote: A child in America is 45 times more likely to be molested by an unionized educator.....and leftists want to make pedophilia legal.

What does that tell you? Leftist are far more likely to molest their own children and the children of friends and family members

TEABAGGERS/TRUMPOIDS/NEO-NAZIS TRYING TO FLY-ON-THEIR-OWN, NOW....WITHOUT DAILY-INPUT FROM SPANKY!!!!!!

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 22 Feb 2021, 7:14 pm » wrote:  Leftist want to legalize pedophilia and there unions are behind them 100%
Well...you want to be taken seriously and then lead off with a stupid comment like this.  And you don't write the language very well.

Last edited by Ike Bana on 23 Feb 2021, 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 23 Feb 2021, 6:56 pm » wrote: Well...you want to be taken seriously and lead off with a stupid comment like this.

I see you agree with the description...or at least relate to it

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 22 Feb 2021, 7:14 pm » wrote: We hear about preists being pedophile but yet there are many many times more pedophiles teaching and protected by the teacher's unions.  Leftist want to legalize pedophilia and there unions are behind them 100%

The famous criminal Willie Sutton was once asked why he robbed banks, and his response was simple, eloquent, and humorous:

"Because that’s where the money is."

"Why are so many teachers pedophiles?"
Because school is where the children are

"And why do their unions protect them?"
Evan Sayet said that Libs will always tend to do whatever is evil, failed or the greatest wrong thing.

In fact, why don't I post this lecture for you to enjoy?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How the Modern Liberal Thinks: And Why He’s Convinced That Ignorance Is Bliss
Unlisted
•Mar 3, 2017
https://youtu.be/kckEBAuaehE

Evan Sayet is the lecturer.

7:29
"The modern Liberal will invariably and inevitably side with evil over good, wrong over right, ugly over beautiful, profane over profound and failure over success."

"The modern Liberal is not only always wrong, he is always as wrong as wrong can be. Everything he believes about himself and about the World is diametrically opposed to the truth. " 7:52

8:06
"The modern Liberal is morally and intellectually stunted. His moral and intellectual growth ends at the age of 5 years old. ... Because that's when every American child enters the Kindergarten, enters the Liberal education system..." 8:28

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 22 Feb 2021, 7:30 pm » wrote: The Catholic Church created the largest system in the world to protect pedophiles and ran it for decades
Teacher's  unions have that record beat.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 23 Feb 2021, 7:02 pm » wrote: I see you agree with the description...or at least relate to it
Oh yeah?  How TF do you see anything like that?  You make these statements "45 times" the incidents. And othe broad brush accusations without a shred of evidence to back it up.  So...where are you getting your numbers?

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 23 Feb 2021, 7:12 pm » wrote: The famous criminal Willie Sutton was once asked why he robbed banks, and his response was simple, eloquent, and humorous:

"Because that’s where the money is."

"Why are so many teachers pedophiles?"
Because school is where the children are

"And why do their unions protect them?"
Evan Sayet said that Libs will always tend to do whatever is evil, failed or the greatest wrong thing.

In fact, why don't I post this lecture for you to enjoy?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How the Modern Liberal Thinks: And Why He’s Convinced That Ignorance Is Bliss
Unlisted
•Mar 3, 2017
https://youtu.be/kckEBAuaehE

Evan Sayet is the lecturer.

7:29
"The modern Liberal will invariably and inevitably side with evil over good, wrong over right, ugly over beautiful, profane over profound and failure over success."

"The modern Liberal is not only always wrong, he is always as wrong as wrong can be. Everything he believes about himself and about the World is diametrically opposed to the truth. " 7:52

8:06
"The modern Liberal is morally and intellectually stunted. His moral and intellectual growth ends at the age of 5 years old. ... Because that's when every American child enters the Kindergarten, enters the Liberal education system..." 8:28

isn't it amazing how the progressive communist "man in a dress" democrats can't put 2 and 2 together to make 4...or at least they deny it makes 4 because they don't agree with it being 4

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 23 Feb 2021, 8:04 pm » wrote: Oh yeah?  How TF do you see anything like that?  You make these statements "45 times" the incidents. And othe broad brush accusations without a shred of evidence to back it up.  So...where are you getting your numbers?

I have you and the other progressive communist "man in a dress" democrats as proof.  You all are either one of two things....sick psycho degenerates or enablers for sick psycho degenerates....there's not a lot of grey area outside those two choices

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Technically, these hotties aren't pedos. If I was the student, I'd hit it if I could. I would be the king stud. 

https://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/11 ... /84168693/

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP

How, precisely, do teachers unions protect pedophiles?

In the case of the church, ADMINSTRATION protected pedophiles by knowingly covering up their crimes, and moving them to fresh hunting grounds when they were exposed. 

Can you compare and contrast how teachers unions are protecting and enabling pedophiles, with the way the catholic hierarchy has been exposed for aiding and abetting?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
nefarious101 » 22 Feb 2021, 7:23 pm » wrote: A child in America is 45 times more likely to be molested by an unionized educator.....and leftists want to make pedophilia legal.

Um... link, I guess?