This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Dr. Sliptinschit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Republican Party
Sniffy Joe Biden has been sniffing a lot of children during his 30+ years in the public eye but has always shied away from sniffing black children.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Dr.Sliptinschit » 22 Feb 2021, 8:59 pm » wrote: Sniffy Joe Biden has been sniffing a lot of children during his 30+ years in the public eye but has always shied away from sniffing black children.
I noticed trump does not  rape black women .....but lots of white women 

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Biden’s nose is racist

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Dr.Sliptinschit » 22 Feb 2021, 8:59 pm » wrote: Sniffy Joe Biden has been sniffing a lot of children during his 30+ years in the public eye but has always shied away from sniffing black children.
Biden famously said in the New York Observer, “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”
https://newsone.com/3881474/joe-biden-o ... n-context/

I think Obama may have opened his bigoted brain to the idea that pandering to Blacks is the SMAHT bigoted game to play.

Biden: " ... I learned about kids jumping on my lap and I've loved kids jumping on my lap"

https://youtu.be/HFMzvzlLM0w

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Black people can be smelled from a long distance.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Feb 2021, 9:36 pm » wrote: Black people can be smelled from a long distance.
So can nazis.  Lol

FOS

Share      Unread post

I kinda doubt it. I'm a Nazi. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

The only thing people can tell is that I have a deep strength of spirit which they find oddly alluring. Lots of people try to pick my brain about it. But they never know I'm a Nazi. 

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

That's because the senile saviour likes the black children to rub his hairy legs instead...

:faint:  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

According to Administration sources that wish to remain anonymous, Biden was overheard telling a little black boy, "Hey boy!...you ain't black!"

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Feb 2021, 10:55 pm » wrote: The only thing people can tell is that I have a deep strength of spirit which they find oddly alluring. Lots of people try to pick my brain about it. But they never know I'm a Nazi.
The smell gives you away

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Would you "sniff" any child?

Who "sniffs" children?  Is this a republican fetish?

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

DennisTheMenace » 23 Feb 2021, 8:14 am » wrote: Who "sniffs" children?  Is this a republican fetish?
Nah, it's a senile fetish..

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 23 Feb 2021, 8:18 am » wrote: Nah, it's a senile fetish..

Call a cop.  Lol

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 22 Feb 2021, 9:35 pm » wrote: https://newsone.com/3881474/joe-biden-o ... n-context/

I think Obama may have opened his bigoted brain to the idea that pandering to Blacks is the SMAHT bigoted game to play.

Biden: " ... I learned about kids jumping on my lap and I've loved kids jumping on my lap"

https://youtu.be/HFMzvzlLM0w
That video is hilarious!  Thanks for my laugh of the day!
Better watch it while you can before seething liberals censor it.

Dr. Sliptinschit

Share      Unread post

Republican Party
DennisTheMenace » 23 Feb 2021, 8:14 am » wrote: Would you "sniff" any child?

Who "sniffs" children?  
Joe Biden, obviously.