This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,031
Politics: Independent

Image

Tejas "authorities" have way bigger fish to fry than unduly harassing a black kid walking home in the snow.

Was he on his way to Cancun?  


If you’re reading this, then it likely won’t come as a surprise to you that the cops will arrest a Black boy for no real reason. Last week in Plano, Texas, a Black teenager was arrested and spent the night in jail. His crime? Walking home from work.

 According to Fox 4, 18-year-old Rodney Reese was heading home from his job at Walmart when he was stopped by officers from the Plano Police Department who were responding to a welfare check about reports of a man in a short sleeve shirt stumbling in the snow. Reese, a high school student, lives with his mom only a few blocks away and repeatedly told the officers he was fine.

“I’m on the way home. I’m straight,” Reese could be heard saying on body camera footage released by the police.

“Alright, but you’re walking in the middle of the road,” one of the officers responded. Reese apologized and continued walking home, but for some reason (guess why) the officers continued to follow him. After two minutes, they put him in handcuffs and arrested him, with the official charge being pedestrian in the roadway.

“They just treated me like I was a criminal or something,” Reese told Fox 4. He explained that he was walking in the street but the sidewalk was covered in ice. As a result of the arrest, Reese spent the night in jail.

 Plano Police Chief Ed Drain defended the actions of the officers to Fox 4. “There’s a lot of information that we know about this case that we didn’t know at the time. Those officers didn’t know his age. They didn’t know he was 18. They didn’t know he worked at Walmart. They didn’t know where he lived.”

I highly doubt that if Reese was a white kid that he would’ve wound up in handcuffs and spent the night in jail.

Reese is similarly doubtful. “It’s ‘cause I’m Black, I fit a description. It hurts, man,” he told Fox 4 of his arrest. “I don’t even think the call would’ve happened [if I wasn’t Black]. Honestly, I really don’t.”

Drain denies that race played a role in the arrest, but added “I can’t get inside people’s hearts, I can’t get inside people’s heads.” The police chief has dropped the charge against Reese because the officers were supposed to conduct a welfare check, not an arrest. He added that the department will determine if an investigation is needed and admitted that Reese shouldn’t have been taken to jail.
 
“They should’ve taken him home, is where he should’ve gone,” Drain told Fox 4. 

Yeah, no ****.
 
 
 

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 32,658

OMG....an arrested black guy!! Just look at his skin pigment....under the progressive communist "man in a dress" democrat party rules you can't arrest that color of skin pigment. Maybe Biden will start a Department of Pigmentation or at least a skin pigment czar

User avatar
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,031
Politics: Independent

His skin color made him a police target. He should sue.
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 2,457

Walking while black in racist America

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 70,884

Antifa
nefarious101 » 23 Feb 2021, 5:10 am » wrote: OMG....an arrested black guy!! Just look at his skin pigment....under the progressive communist "man in a dress" democrat party rules you can't arrest that color of skin pigment. Maybe Biden will start a Department of Pigmentation or at least a skin pigment czar
What did they arrest him for, inbred ****?

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 73,255
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 9:19 am » wrote: What did they arrest him for, inbred ****?

Did you read the article?  It tells you.  The reason was stupid.  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 70,884

Antifa
Huey » 23 Feb 2021, 9:35 am » wrote: Did you read the article?  It tells you.  The reason was stupid.
Take that up with your fellow cretin, Stalky.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 73,255
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 9:51 am » wrote: Take that up with your fellow cretin, Stalky.
You are the one who asked.


User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 73,255
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 10:10 am » wrote: You aren't the one I asked.

Doesn't matter.  Public forum.  And you are making me laugh.  You pull the same ****.  So stop whining.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 70,884

Antifa
Huey » 23 Feb 2021, 10:13 am » wrote: Doesn't matter.  Public forum.  And you are making me laugh.  You pull the same ****.  So stop whining.
It was relevant to the post to which I responded..

Why does Stalky do mindless ****?


Well, you know.....Because The Ghost Who Walks.....
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 73,255
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 10:15 am » wrote: It was relevant to the post to which I responded..

Why does Stalky do mindless ****?

Well, you know.....Because The Ghost Who Walks.....
The BV Translaton:

Do as I say (demand), not as I do.  

Carry on
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 70,884

Antifa
Huey » 23 Feb 2021, 10:17 am » wrote: The BV Translaton:

Do as I say (demand), not as I do.  

Carry on
Can you show me an example of such a demand?

Not your own, of course.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 73,255
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 10:19 am » wrote: Can you show me an example of such a demand?

Not your own, of course.

You are right BV.  Never, not once, have you EVER jumped into a conversation between others.

I think my nose grew a little with that whopper. 

As far as the topic we agree on that reason the kid was arrested was because he was black.  If you wish to argue over minutia lets take it to one of your threads no one cares about.

 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 70,884

Antifa
Huey » 23 Feb 2021, 10:24 am » wrote: You are right BV.  Never, not once, have you EVER jumped into a conversation between others.

I think my nose grew a little with that whopper. 

As far as the topic we agree on that reason the kid was arrested was because he was black.  If you wish to argue over minutia lets take it to one of your threads no one cares about.
The answer is "No."

How about telling me the point of Naffy's post..



I'm gonna guess the "answer" starts with "No......"


 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 73,255
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 10:41 am » wrote: The answer is "No."

How about telling me the point of Naffy's post..

I'm gonna guess the "answer" starts with "No......"

You will ask him.  You are such a bitter old man that even though we agree on why the kid was arrested you can't let it go and demand I explain the posts of others. 

I suggest you get mental help.  Something is not right with you.........

User avatar
neue regel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,699
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 9:19 am » wrote: What did they arrest him for, inbred ****?
Hard to tell from the story. The officers asked him to not walk in the middle of the road. Did he comply? If not, why not?

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 70,884

Antifa
Huey » 23 Feb 2021, 10:43 am » wrote: You will ask him.  You are such a bitter old man that even though we agree on why the kid was arrested you can't let it go and demand I explain the posts of others. 

I suggest you get mental help.  Something is not right with you.........
So the answer again was "no".

So how about explaining the purpose of YOUR post?



I'm gonna guess at the answer...
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 73,255
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 10:45 am » wrote: So the answer again was "no".

So how about explaining the purpose of YOUR post?

I'm gonna guess at the answer...

You asked a question and I provided an answer.  Simple as that, bitter senior citizen.  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 70,884

Antifa
Huey » 23 Feb 2021, 10:48 am » wrote: You asked a question and I provided an answer.  Simple as that, bitter senior citizen.
I'm very good.
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Anti-republiKlan, Arris, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Cedar, Coolguy10013, Dr. Sliptinschit, Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, LAWZJUSTICE, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, Nighthawk, OdeToJoy, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, PXiZ1102, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Vegas giants, WhoDis, Zeets2 and 512 guests