This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Isabel

Share      Unread post

An eighteen year old kid, walking home from work.
Those cops were BORED and decided to **** with the black kid.
Traumatized an innocent kid for fun.
"pedestrian in roadway" - what pathetic ****.
I'm surprised they didn't claim he was "reaching for his waistband" - isn't that the standard lie cops tell when they want to target an innocent black person?

Serious, permanent reprimand.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

No, you need help from a mental health professional.  

Only bitter, lonely old people want to argue and show "superiority" when they are in agreement with another party.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 23 Feb 2021, 10:51 am » wrote: No, you need help from a mental health professional.  

Only bitter, lonely old people want to argue and show "superiority" when they are in agreement with another party.
How does your post demonstrate that, Stalky?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 11:05 am » wrote: How does your post demonstrate that, Stalky?

Oh, you don't agree the kid was arrested on that idiotic charge because he is black?  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 23 Feb 2021, 11:06 am » wrote: Oh, you don't agree the kid was arrested on that idiotic charge because he is black?
Try the question..
it will save a lot of time...

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 11:15 am » wrote: Try the question..
it will save a lot of time...

I guess we are done here.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

neueregel » 23 Feb 2021, 10:44 am » wrote: Hard to tell from the story. The officers asked him to not walk in the middle of the road. Did he comply? If not, why not?
This shouldn't have to be explained to you.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 23 Feb 2021, 10:50 am » wrote: An eighteen year old kid, walking home from work.
I'm surprised they didn't claim he was "reaching for his waistband" - isn't that the standard lie cops tell when they want to target an innocent black person?

Exactly!

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Huey » 23 Feb 2021, 10:43 am » wrote: You will ask him.  You are such a bitter old man that even though we agree on why the kid was arrested you can't let it go and demand I explain the posts of others. 

I suggest you get mental help.  Something is not right with you.........

BlaVe is a mincing hypocrite. SOP.

Somebody should ban him.  :wave:  

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Coolguy10013 » 23 Feb 2021, 11:24 am » wrote: This shouldn't have to be explained to you.
Why? Because I don’t reflexively make assumptions about the facts of the case? That’s how cities burn...emotional response without the facts. 

That’s not me. Sorry. I DO need the details. 

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Somehow you miss the hypocrisy of your prejudice while accusing cops of being prejudice. 

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

neueregel » 23 Feb 2021, 11:40 am » wrote: Somehow you miss the hypocrisy of your prejudice while accusing cops of being prejudice.

I'm not missing a damn thing. You are. That's the problem.

You can't empathize. Honestly, I can't blame you for it.

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 23 Feb 2021, 12:36 pm » wrote: I'm not missing a damn thing. You are. That's the problem.

You can't empathize. Honestly, I can't blame you for it.
You are correct that I’m more interested in the facts of the presented case than I am expressing empathy for unrelated, generic incidences and then indict these cops on events they had no part of. 

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

neueregel » 23 Feb 2021, 12:53 pm » wrote: You are correct that I’m more interested in the facts of the presented case than I am expressing empathy for unrelated, generic incidences and then indict these cops on events they had no part of.
As I stated. You can't empathize. 

Some people can't. It is what it is. 

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Isabel » 23 Feb 2021, 10:50 am » wrote: An eighteen year old kid, walking home from work.

Called in by concerned citizens for walking down the middle of the street without protective clothing at night in freezing temperatures. After BLM ,I wouldn't risk making such a call for the welfare of a minority. Chances are good the name of the concerned citizen that made the call will leak to the media.

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 23 Feb 2021, 3:11 pm » wrote: As I stated. You can't empathize. 

Some people can't. It is what it is.
I admit I can’t empathize with the kid based on what I’ve heard so far. That could change as the story unfolds. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
DeezerShoove » 23 Feb 2021, 11:25 am » wrote: BlaVe is a mincing hypocrite. SOP.

Somebody should ban him.  Image
Have you ever seen that little twat answer a question?

Me neither..

Have you ever asked him why?

@Huey  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 23 Feb 2021, 4:15 pm » wrote: I admit I can’t empathize with the kid based on what I’ve heard so far. That could change as the story unfolds.
unless you've been arrested and jailed for walking home from work, I wouldn't expect you to be able to...

Isabel

Share      Unread post

neueregel » 23 Feb 2021, 4:15 pm » wrote: I admit I can’t empathize with the kid based on what I’ve heard so far. 
Yeah - that he's black.
We know already.