This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
"I believe that if you look back historically, we've done worse than most any other country and we're a highly developed, rich country," Dr. Anthony Fauci told George Stephanopoulos on ABC's "Good Morning America" on Monday.

"It's so tough to just go back and try and do a metaphorical autopsy on how things went. It was just bad," Fauci added....

Experts have pointed to several factors that may have contributed to a worsening pandemic, including a lack of clear messaging from the country's leadership, state and local leaders loosening restrictions too quickly, large holiday celebrations and continued resistance to face masks and other safety precautions...

"A mask is nothing more than a life-saving medical device, and yet it got categorized in all sorts of other ways that were not factual, not scientific and, frankly, dangerous," National Institutes of Health Director Dr. Francis Collins told "Axios on HBO" earlier this week.
​​​​

"I think you can make a case that tens of thousands of people died as a result," Collins added.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/23/health/u ... index.html

"I carried your water, Daddy!" - Slack Jawed Death Cultist...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
The US Covid-19 death toll is by far the highest of any country -- and more than double that of Brazil's, which according to Johns Hopkins University data has the next highest number of virus-related fatalities.
The US has also reported the most infections, with now more than 28 million Americans having tested positive for Covid-19. That number is more than double India's case count -- second in line, according to Johns Hopkins data -- and nearly triple that of Brazil.

Ibid.

This is inexplicable..

In the US, our PLUMBERS know more about this than doctors or scientists....

Must be G*d's will...

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 8:45 am » wrote: "I carried your water, Daddy!" - Slack Jawed Death Cultist...

That's right, I saved it with you in mind also...

:faint:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 23 Feb 2021, 9:21 am » wrote: That's right, I saved it with you in mind also...

People died because Grifty and his minions are murderous morons?

Wait! I've got a meme!

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 9:27 am » wrote: People died because Grifty and his minions are murderous morons?

Wait! I've got a meme!
And you just confirmed how accurate that meme is...

:die:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 23 Feb 2021, 9:34 am » wrote: And you just confirmed how accurate that meme is...

Walk us through that, would you?

I know, right?

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 9:52 am » wrote: Walk us through that, would you?
Us?

There's just you and me here in your narcissistic tribute and I already know
I know, right?
I'm sure you do...

:faint:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 23 Feb 2021, 10:02 am » wrote: Us?

There's just you and me here in your narcissistic tribute and I already know

I'm sure you do...

Skip the grilled cheese....ask for extra pudding.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 10:11 am » wrote: Skip the grilled cheese....ask for extra pudding.
I guess that means you aren't going to explain your royal delusions... too bad..

:wah:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 23 Feb 2021, 10:32 am » wrote: I guess that means you aren't going to explain your royal delusions... too bad..

J,

You opened with a runner...
​​​​

I harbor no delusions.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 10:43 am » wrote: I harbor no delusions.

We don't harbor no delusions you mean...

:die:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 23 Feb 2021, 11:02 am » wrote: We don't harbor no delusions you mean...

If you want to continue this dialogue by yourself...

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 8:45 am » wrote: "I believe that if you look back historically, we've done worse than most any other country and we're a highly developed, rich country," Dr. Anthony Fauci told George Stephanopoulos on ABC's "Good Morning America" on Monday.

"It's so tough to just go back and try and do a metaphorical autopsy on how things went. It was just bad," Fauci added....

Experts have pointed to several factors that may have contributed to a worsening pandemic, including a lack of clear messaging from the country's leadership, state and local leaders loosening restrictions too quickly, large holiday celebrations and continued resistance to face masks and other safety precautions...

"A mask is nothing more than a life-saving medical device, and yet it got categorized in all sorts of other ways that were not factual, not scientific and, frankly, dangerous," National Institutes of Health Director Dr. Francis Collins told "Axios on HBO" earlier this week.
​​​​

"I think you can make a case that tens of thousands of people died as a result," Collins added.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/23/health/u ... index.html

"I carried your water, Daddy!" - Slack Jawed Death Cultist...

More TDS. LOL! You just can't get him out of your head. He owns you.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 23 Feb 2021, 12:24 pm » wrote: More TDS. LOL! You just can't get him out of your head. He owns you.
shouldn't a dumb **** loser like you be googling "newsmax"?

Do you live in a bubble, Vag?

Last edited by Blackvegetable on 23 Feb 2021, 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 12:27 pm » wrote: shpuldn't a dumb **** loser like you be googling "newsmax"?

Do you live in a bubble, Vag?

Clearly you didn't bother reading my earlier reply. 

Who is Potus 2021?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 23 Feb 2021, 12:29 pm » wrote: Clearly you didn't bother reading my earlier reply. 

Who is Potus 2021?
Unless it was..

"You're right, Veg....I AM a dumb **** loser."

why should I bother?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Rule, idiot.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 11:04 am » wrote: If you want to continue this dialogue by yourself...

Two things;

1.  Do you have a mouse in your pocket?
2.  A dialogue by oneself is a monologue

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
SJConspirator » 23 Feb 2021, 12:36 pm » wrote: Two things;

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 12:39 pm » wrote:
SJConspirator » 23 Feb 2021, 12:36 pm » wrote: Two things;

Speaking of mouse...my impression of SJ is that his regular position is with one hand on his mouse and the other hand on his other mouse.