This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,651

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 12:08 pm » wrote: Let's stop here for a minute..

How much of the 120 million in charitable contributions CLAIMED by Grifty represent dollars available to a charitable organization?
What time is it? Wait, what is time? Period of evolving as conceived to replace until the replacement is decomposed of the molecular content DNA mobilized so far as a food chain living in the atmosphere as biologically separated now.

How does your time line logistics work again?

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 70,737

Antifa
omh » 23 Feb 2021, 12:11 pm » wrote: What time is it? Wait, what is time? Period of evolving as conceived to replace until the replacement is decomposed of the molecular content DNA mobilized so far as a food chain living in the atmosphere as biologically separated now.

How does your time line logistics work again?
So you didn't read it..


 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,651

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 12:13 pm » wrote: So you didn't read it..


 
Again, I read it and explained why I can devalue the opinion created by the circumstantial evidence that doesn't prove or disprove wrong doing. But it does tar and feather a political target from this point forward.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 70,737

Antifa
omh » 23 Feb 2021, 12:16 pm » wrote: Again, I read it and explained why I can devalue the opinion created by the circumstantial evidence that doesn't prove or disprove wrong doing. But it does tar and feather a political target from this point forward.
But you can't demonstrate any understanding of it .

See what I did there?


You wanted to rhetorically suck yourself off again, but I had the orderlies preemptively duct tape you to a chair, preventing you from presuming the necessary position.


That, boy, is Rhetorical Mastery.
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,651

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 12:19 pm » wrote: But you can't demonstrate any understanding of it .

See what I did there?


You wanted to rhetorically suck yourself off again, but I had the orderlies preemptively duct tape you to a chair, preventing you from presuming the necessary position.


That, boy, is Rhetorical Mastery.
 
its semantics used to mislead a geographical population. Its theater of the mind, not adapt with the brain.

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 20,117
Politics: Conservative

Look at this ****...Trump Trump Trump!!! Whaaaa


Who is potus 2021?

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 20,117
Politics: Conservative

Huey » 23 Feb 2021, 10:46 am » wrote: Remember, the NYTs wrote the initial article based on leaked tax records.  And that idiot BV doesn't think they will be leaked this time?  LMAO!

I just hopped on about 15 minutes ago, and he was in a pissy mood. Did you get Mary out already?  :clap:   :clap:   :rofl:  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 70,737

Antifa
omh » 23 Feb 2021, 12:23 pm » wrote: its semantics used to mislead a geographical population. Its theater of the mind, not adapt with the brain.
No...it's self abuse, and you need to temper your urge...

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,651

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 12:34 pm » wrote: No...it's self abuse, and you need to temper your urge...
serenity doesn't abuse self or others.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 70,737

Antifa
omh » 23 Feb 2021, 12:37 pm » wrote: serenity doesn't abuse self or others.
Perhaps, but you do..


Stop.


 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,651

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 12:40 pm » wrote: Perhaps, but you do..


Stop.


 
you wouldn't know.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 70,737

Antifa
omh » 23 Feb 2021, 12:41 pm » wrote: you wouldn't know.
I hear the silence of the lambs.
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,651

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 12:43 pm » wrote: I hear the silence of the lambs.
 
I get that with your Hannabil Lector mentality treating everyone like sheep.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 70,737

Antifa
omh » 23 Feb 2021, 12:45 pm » wrote: I get that with your Hannabil Lector mentality treating everyone like sheep.
Before Scrapie, some of you rose to that level..

Hannibal Lecter....Thomas Harris deserves better.
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,651

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 12:54 pm » wrote: Before Scrapie, some of you rose to that level..

Hannibal Lecter....Thomas Harris deserves better.
 
Fiction is fiction, actual is kinetic. You mentally dance between potenetial whatifism and whataboutism.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Anti-republiKlan, Arris, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cedar, Coolguy10013, crimsongulf, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, Nighthawk, NotTrumpSupporter, OdeToJoy, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, PXiZ1102, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Wayback Machine [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 534 guests