This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Numerous claims by Trump of generous philanthropy fell apart upon examination of his tax returns, which raised questions about both the amount of certain donations and the overall nature of his tax-deductible giving. For example, $119.3 million of the roughly $130 million in charitable deductions he claimed since 2005 turned out to be the estimated value of pledges not to develop real estate, sometimes after a planned project fell through.
​​​​​

At least two of those land-based charitable deductions, one related to a golf course in Los Angeles and the other a Westchester County, New York, estate called Seven Springs, are known to be part of the civil inquiry by James, who is examining whether appraisals supporting the tax write-offs were inflated.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/22/us/t ... turns.html

It's scummy enough to claim these are "charitable contributions"....but that is just the littoral zone of the vast ocean of scum in this instance.

Can any of you tell me what a Conservation Easement is?

That's ok, kids...you've never been offered one unless your AGI exceeds 500k.

The idea is that if you "conserve" a qualifying piece of land, you may deduct the delta of the "Highest Value Use" and conservation value of the property from your income...

This becomes very profitable, if the estimated value is more than 3x the "liquidity value". And the return is "immediate" in that it can be taken, with some qualification, in the proximate tax year.

So the game is in finding such a use, and a very favorable appraisal.

Grifty would deduct his losers, and provide his own value for the highest value use, specifically the development just REJECTED by the market at the price offered.

AND THEN TELL THE WORLD THAT THIS WAS MONEY HE WAS GIVING AWAY....

Grifty's Rubes will go down in history...

omh

Share      Unread post

what will become of this charade is those seeking to destroy Trump politically will create ethics viollation while no laws were broken then bring about morality issues.

mind over matter semantics again.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 10:39 am » wrote: Numerous claims by Trump of generous philanthropy fell apart upon examination of his tax returns, which raised questions about both the amount of certain donations and the overall nature of his tax-deductible giving. For example, $119.3 million of the roughly $130 million in charitable deductions he claimed since 2005 turned out to be the estimated value of pledges not to develop real estate, sometimes after a planned project fell through.
​​​​​

At least two of those land-based charitable deductions, one related to a golf course in Los Angeles and the other a Westchester County, New York, estate called Seven Springs, are known to be part of the civil inquiry by James, who is examining whether appraisals supporting the tax write-offs were inflated.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/22/us/t ... turns.html

It's scummy enough to claim these are "charitable contributions"....but that is just the littoral zone of the vast ocean of scum in this instance.

Can any of you tell me what a Conservation Easement is?

That's ok, kids...you've never been offered one unless your AGI exceeds 500k.

The idea is that if you "conserve" a qualifying piece of land, you may deduct the delta of the "Highest Value Use" and conservation value of the property from your income...

This becomes very profitable, if the estimated value is more than 3x the "liquidity value". And the return is "immediate" in that it can be taken, with some qualification, in the proximate tax year.

So the game is in finding such a use, and a very favorable appraisal.

Grifty would deduct his losers, and provide his own value for the highest value use, specifically the development just REJECTED by the market at the price offered.

AND THEN TELL THE WORLD THAT THIS WAS MONEY HE WAS GIVING AWAY....

Grifty's Rubes will go down in history...

Remember, the NYTs wrote the initial article based on leaked tax records.  And that idiot BV doesn't think they will be leaked this time?  LMAO! 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 23 Feb 2021, 10:46 am » wrote: Remember, the NYTs wrote the initial article based on leaked tax records.  And that idiot BV doesn't think they will be leaked this time?  LMAO!
Dwarf,

In neither instance do you have any idea what you are talking about..

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
omh » 23 Feb 2021, 10:45 am » wrote: what will become of this charade is those seeking to destroy Trump politically will create ethics viollation while no laws were broken then bring about morality issues.

mind over matter semantics again.
You didn't understand a bit of that, did you, Doorstop....

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 10:50 am » wrote: Dwarf,

In neither instance do you have any idea what you are talking about..

Sure.......
:rofl:   :rolleyes:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Ok..

How much of the 119 million in so called charitable contributions represented dollars available to a charitable organization?

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 10:51 am » wrote: You didn't understand a bit of that, did you, Doorstop....
Better than understood, explain how it is used against everyone alive by those directing social behavior cradle to grave now.. Webs of deception are drawn by latitutude, longitude, attitude, platitude one is willing to deceived everyone else as misled so far, or else.

guilt by association so humans have rights to take libertieis away from next generations arriving one lifetime at a time so far.
Last edited by omh on 23 Feb 2021, 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 10:55 am » wrote: Ok..

How much of the 119 million in so called charitable contributions represented dollars available to a charitable organization?

How did the NYTs get that tax information mentioned in the articles?  That is the point I am addressing.    Answer the first time.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 23 Feb 2021, 10:57 am » wrote: How did the NYTs get that tax information mentioned in the articles?  That is the point I am addressing.    Answer the first time.
it's irrelevant....start a thread..

On this one you were challenged to show that you understand the OP..

Can you do so?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
omh » 23 Feb 2021, 10:57 am » wrote: Better than understood, explain how it is used against everyone alive by those directing social behavior cradle to grave now.. Webs of deception are drawn by latitutude, longitude, attitude, platitude one is willing to deceived everyone else as misled so far, or else.

guilt by association so humans have rights to take libertieis away from next generations arriving one lifetime at a time so far.
Get the pudding....Jantje swears by it..

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 11:02 am » wrote: it's irrelevant....start a thread..

Can you do so?

Your OP is the old Ted Kennedy methodology of seriousness of the charge crap makes a person look guilty socially so even when found innocent they are tarred and feathered forever. That reflect my understanding from the core and any direction you try to expand.
Last edited by omh on 23 Feb 2021, 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 11:02 am » wrote: it's irrelevant....start a thread..

Can you do so?

I understand it.  And I don't really care

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 23 Feb 2021, 11:22 am » wrote: I understand it.  And I don't really care
How much of the nearly 120 million Grifty told you was "Charitable Contributions" represented dollars available to a charity?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 11:25 am » wrote: How much of the nearly 120 million Grifty told you was "Charitable Contributions" represented dollars available to a charity?

I have made my point.  Maybe someone will come along and argue with you about the paperwork shuffle.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 23 Feb 2021, 11:27 am » wrote: I have made my point.  Maybe someone will come along and argue with you about the paperwork shuffle.
How about..

What point do you think you made?

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 11:30 am » wrote: How about..

What point do you think you made?

You create a talking point, he addressed the whole issue. You are a pixel of doubt. A black hole trying to prevent a whole understanding.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9uFz8fSUN0&t=164s

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
omh » 23 Feb 2021, 11:34 am » wrote: You create a talking point, he addressed the whole issue. You are a pixel of doubt. A black hole trying to prevent a whole understanding.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9uFz8fSUN0&t=164s
No...I posted an OP, elaborating on a fresh news analysis..

Read first, then yammer..

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 11:57 am » wrote: No...I posted an OP, elaborating on a fresh news analysis..

Read first, then yammer..
I read, navigated between the lines, considered all compounding angles, and came back with my reply. How long does it take for you to measure distance between past, present, future while mutually evolving simultaneously here as spontaneously just proportionately alive as biologically separated now?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
omh » 23 Feb 2021, 12:05 pm » wrote: I read, navigated between the lines, considered all compounding angles, and came back with my reply. How long does it take for you to measure distance between past, present, future while mutually evolving simultaneously here as spontaneously just proportionately alive as biologically separated now?
navigated between the lines, considered all compounding angles, and came back with my reply

Let's stop here for a minute..

How much of the 120 million in charitable contributions CLAIMED by Grifty represent dollars available to a charitable organization?