This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Independent

Share      Unread post

I’m so thankful we had a no nonsense, get things done President in charge when this pandemic hit. 

And not the clueless buffoon we have now. 

I still can’t believe we got the vaccine done in 6 months. 

It does appear that this long nightmare is coming to an end. More and more herd immunity every day. 

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Independent » 23 Feb 2021, 10:52 am » wrote: I’m so thankful we had a no nonsense, get things done President in charge when this pandemic hit. 

It does appear that this long nightmare is coming to an end. More and more herd immunity every day.

There's more immunity out there than "they" want you to believe.

If the masks and "social" distancing were meant to flatten a curve to prevent overwhelming the medical services, why are we still in panic mode?
Where was the overwhelming crowds of patients? Besides the old folks homes that liberals caused?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Independent » 23 Feb 2021, 10:52 am » wrote: I’m so thankful we had a no nonsense, get things done President in charge when this pandemic hit. 

We've heard from a number of medical professionals...

It's time to get a rebuttal from the Rube on the Street...

You, Sir...standing there in the red cap, drooling.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
DeezerShoove » 23 Feb 2021, 11:42 am » wrote: There's more immunity out there than "they" want you to believe.

If the masks and "social" distancing were meant to flatten a curve to prevent overwhelming the medical services, why are we still in panic mode?
Where was the overwhelming crowds of patients? Besides the old folks homes that liberals caused?
Whose word are we taking for this?

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 11:47 am » wrote: Whose word are we taking for this?

We're done. You're back to SOP.

Get into another contest of evasion.
I can always use a few greenies, idiot.

@nefarious101  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
DeezerShoove » 23 Feb 2021, 11:52 am » wrote: We're done. You're back to SOP.

@nefarious101
But you're evading telling me on whose opinion I should bet my life...

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 11:56 am » wrote: But you're evading telling me on whose opinion I should bet my life...
That’s part of the problem. What opinion are we getting that is completely divorced from politics? I thought maybe the CDC until they capitulated to pressure about opening schools. Obviously the WHO is trash. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 23 Feb 2021, 12:10 pm » wrote: That’s part of the problem. What opinion are we getting that is completely divorced from politics? I thought maybe the CDC until they capitulated to pressure about opening schools. Obviously the WHO is trash.
Since you feed on the same **** he does, why not answer the question?

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 12:14 pm » wrote: Since you feed on the same **** he does, why not answer the question?
I’m telling you I don’t have an answer...so please answer mine. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 23 Feb 2021, 12:19 pm » wrote: I’m telling you I don’t have an answer...so please answer mine.
But we both know you are lying to me.

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 12:20 pm » wrote: But we both know you are lying to me.
:rolleyes:  

I feel like I’m getting a Siri auto-response to a question I didn’t ask. Are you capable of a normal conversation or do I need to more on?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

DeezerShoove » 23 Feb 2021, 11:52 am » wrote: We're done. You're back to SOP.

@nefarious101

:clap:   :clap:  And Veghead's 400  questions are coming in 3...2...1...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 23 Feb 2021, 12:23 pm » wrote: Image  

I feel like I’m getting a Siri auto-response to a question I didn’t ask. Are you capable of a normal conversation or do I need to more on?
no...I told you that your last response was a lie..

Now will you answer the question Coozie won't, or are you just here to wax stupid?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 23 Feb 2021, 12:28 pm » wrote: Image   Image  And Veghead's 400  questions are coming in 3...2...1...
Why should anyone give a **** about your rule?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 12:30 pm » wrote: Why should anyone give a **** about your rule?
Rule, idiot.

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

You are SO STUPID that you embarass all bipeda carbon based lifeforms.  Had BIDEN been in change who is MUCH smarter than the  donnie Dinkidigist Trump FAR FEWER Americans would be DEAD. Biden would have followed the science which is how Australia and Korea and most of Europe got this virus under control he woudl NOT HAVE LIED for months about the virus he would NOT have dismantled the pandemic team he would NOT have gullied states to reopen too soon he would have ramped up testing and PPE production which Trump was too stupid too lazy and too incompetent to do.  Biden would not have politicized the virus would not have RIDIDULED people for wearing masks and distancing he would not have held SUPRESPREADER evenits in violation of state mandates you are a patthetic brainwashed MORON no nonsenes take charge MY GOD you are stupid more like PRO COVID how can we kill as many Americans as POSSIBLE president there is a REASON the US has % of the worlds population and close to 20% of the worlds deaths and infections and that reason is TRUMP

Since YOU worship Trump like a GOD probably because you approve of rhe RACISM you are HAPPY to see nundreds of thousands of Americans DIE needlessly but your STUPIDITY is wonder to behold

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 12:29 pm » wrote: no...I told you that your last response was a lie..

Now will you answer the question Coozie won't, or are you just here to wax stupid?
For a leftist, calling something a lie is a boilerplate response for something they don’t like. Be more specific or we’re done here....either way is fine. 

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

neueregel » 23 Feb 2021, 1:09 pm » wrote: For a leftist, calling something a lie is a boilerplate response for something they don’t like. Be more specific or we’re done here....either way is fine.
No moron for a TreasonMonkey LYING is just standard talking its what they DO so Liberals are CALLING OUT LIES an awful lot of the time because TreasonMonkeys LIE an awful lot of the time. 

neue regel

Share      Unread post

solon » 23 Feb 2021, 1:02 pm » wrote: You are SO STUPID that you embarass all bipeda carbon based lifeforms.  Had BIDEN been in change who is MUCH smarter than the  donnie Dinkidigist Trump FAR FEWER Americans would be DEAD. Biden would have followed the science which is how Australia and Korea and most of Europe got this virus under control he woudl NOT HAVE LIED for months about the virus he would NOT have dismantled the pandemic team he would NOT have gullied states to reopen too soon he would have ramped up testing and PPE production which Trump was too stupid too lazy and too incompetent to do.  Biden would not have politicized the virus would not have RIDIDULED people for wearing masks and distancing he would not have held SUPRESPREADER evenits in violation of state mandates you are a patthetic brainwashed MORON no nonsenes take charge MY GOD you are stupid more like PRO COVID how can we kill as many Americans as POSSIBLE president there is a REASON the US has % of the worlds population and close to 20% of the worlds deaths and infections and that reason is TRUMP

Since YOU worship Trump like a GOD probably because you approve of rhe RACISM you are HAPPY to see nundreds of thousands of Americans DIE needlessly but your STUPIDITY is wonder to behold
Biden has already politicized the pandemic and not followed the science. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pbs.or ... ers-unions

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 23 Feb 2021, 1:09 pm » wrote: For a leftist, calling something a lie is a boilerplate response for something they don’t like. Be more specific or we’re done here....either way is fine.
Unlike that entire Fake News thing...

Which, I guess, brings us back to "Do"...