This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

So, I enjoy setting off @Blackvegetable  . His meltdowns are quite memorable. When I cam on this morning, he was already in meltdown mode. Well done to whoever set him off. Come forth, and claim 10 greenies.

Was it you  @Huey  ? @Deezer Shoove ? ​​@nefarious101  ? ​​@Famagusta ?  @FOS  ?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Vegas » 23 Feb 2021, 12:49 pm » wrote: So, I enjoy setting off @Blackvegetable  . His meltdowns are quite memorable. When I cam on this morning, he was already in meltdown mode. Well done to whoever set him off. Come forth, and claim 10 greenies.

Was it you  @Huey  ? @Deezer Shoove ? ​​@nefarious101  ? ​​@Famagusta ?  @FOS  ?
:rofl:   :rofl:  I think he was probably thinking of YOU.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 23 Feb 2021, 12:52 pm » wrote: Image   Image  I think he was probably thinking of YOU.

Maybe. I wasn't here though. He was already triggered when I came on. 

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 23 Feb 2021, 12:49 pm » wrote: So, I enjoy setting off @Blackvegetable  . His meltdowns are quite memorable. When I cam on this morning, he was already in meltdown mode. Well done to whoever set him off. Come forth, and claim 10 greenies.

he was self-triggering for several months until his new boyfriend vegas giants showed up.  Ricky Tavey got to where he could stand BV's constant crybaby tirades and left

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 23 Feb 2021, 4:53 pm » wrote: he was self-triggering for several months until his new boyfriend vegas giants showed up.  Ricky Tavey got to where he could stand BV's constant crybaby tirades and left
A staggering and uninterrupted series of losses for you, Cultist..

Why have you and yours been forsaken?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
sootedupCyndi » 23 Feb 2021, 12:52 pm » wrote: Image   Image  I think he was probably thinking of YOU.
Just to confirm...

Who among you doesn't refuse to answer his occasional question?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

nefarious101 » 23 Feb 2021, 4:53 pm » wrote: he was self-triggering for several months until his new boyfriend vegas giants showed up.  Ricky Tavey got to where he could stand BV's constant crybaby tirades and left

Man you gay guys are really overcompensating.  LOL

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 5:08 pm » wrote: Just to confirm...

Who among you doesn't refuse to answer his occasional question?
Answer with another question. Vegas is right. go away. Don't make me laugh. :clap:  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Anyone notice that BV got his new butt buddy boyfriend here defending him...........yep....they are literally a couple of ****

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

you must be thinking of someone else.  An epic meltdown would at least be entertaining.  BV has NEVER been entertaining, or even mildly interesting

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 23 Feb 2021, 5:46 pm » wrote: you must be thinking of someone else.  An epic meltdown would at least be entertaining.  BV has NEVER been entertaining, or even mildly interesting

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....what you said just made me laugh and it turned into a lengthy chuckle...you do have a way with words

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

deleted

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 23 Feb 2021, 5:48 pm » wrote: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....what you said just made me laugh and it turned into a lengthy chuckle...you do have a way with words

Its funny cuz its true... lol

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
SJConspirator » 23 Feb 2021, 5:46 pm » wrote: you must be thinking of someone else.  An epic meltdown would at least be entertaining.  BV has NEVER been entertaining, or even mildly interesting
Before I provided the skinny, what did you know about the method by which Grifty inflated his charitable contributions?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 8:05 pm » wrote: Before I provided the skinny, what did you know about the method by which Grifty inflated his charitable contributions?

And here he goes with the questions.

@SJConspirator  , please don't fall for this ****. He does this on purpose. He asks a million questions in an attempt to control you. The person who asks the questions are the ones that control the conversations. That's why he asks so many, and that's why he evades so much. The best response would be "Rule, idiot." Don't worry, he knows what that mean.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 23 Feb 2021, 8:07 pm » wrote: And here he goes with the questions.

@SJConspirator  , please don't fall for this ****. He does this on purpose. He asks a million questions in an attempt to control you. The person who asks the questions are the ones that control the conversations. That's why he asks so many, and that's why he evades so much. The best response would be "Rule, idiot." Don't worry, he knows what that mean.
He probably doesn't need your guidance, *******..

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 8:10 pm » wrote: He probably doesn't need your guidance, *******..

True, he knows that you are a fraud.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 23 Feb 2021, 8:11 pm » wrote: True, he knows that you are a fraud.
Neither of you have the onions for that job, Coward..

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Feb 2021, 8:14 pm » wrote: Neither of you have the onions for that job, Coward..

wow dickhead....it seems everyone has the same opinion of you.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 23 Feb 2021, 8:15 pm » wrote: wow dickhead....it seems everyone has the same opinion of you.
List "everyone"..

Who among you is not a loser?