This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Jantje_Smit » 09 Mar 2021, 11:23 am » wrote: A non-democratic society adversary?

lol... you might not know this but the USSR doesn't exist anymore.. Russia has democratic elections these days and unlike your senile idol Putin doesn't need to organize the most massive voter fraud in history to win... he's quite popular, Putin made Russia great again and the people seem to like it..

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard.  Putin jails any serious rival.

They do not have democratic elections in Russia 

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 09 Mar 2021, 10:35 am » wrote: Ivanka Trump has called insurrectionists who stormed the US Capitol building “American Patriots” while urging them to refrain from violence, before hurriedly backtracking on the comment.

In a now-deleted tweet, sent as protesters stormed the seat of US democracy, the president’s eldest daughter and adviser said: “American Patriots – any security breach or disrespect to our law enforcement is unacceptable. The violence must stop immediately. Please be peaceful.”
Here's your claim, moron!:
She nagged her idiot dad into making her a WH advisor...

Where she was useless.

So where's the citation for that, you brainless moron?

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Vegasgiants » 09 Mar 2021, 11:26 am » wrote: That is the funniest thing I have ever heard.  Putin jails any serious rival.

They do not have democratic elections in Russia
Putin doesn't have any serious rivals you moron... and no, the Navalny clown is even less popular in Russia than the Guaido one is in Venezuela.. he couldn't even manage to get 2% of the votes... the largest opposition party is the communist party with about 15%... but why am I telling you this, you only believe what the liberal MSM propaganda tells you...

But it doesn't matter, Putin is a smart guy and he has been in power for a long time... and he'll still be in the Kremlin long after your senile idol has been dumped by the Harris regime

Now you can make one of your usual clueless comments again... and don't forget the hahahaha..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM&list=PLf8AyBckqbI-3jHUY2UzxMKZUlE4QEj3J&index=60

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 09 Mar 2021, 11:48 am » wrote: Putin doesn't have any serious rivals you moron... and no, the Navalny clown is even less popular in Russia than the Guaido one is in Venezuela.. he couldn't even manage to get 2% of the votes... the largest opposition party is the communist party with about 15%... but why am I telling you this, you only believe what the liberal MSM propaganda tells you...

But it doesn't matter, Putin is a smart guy and he has been in power for a long time... and he'll still be in the Kremlin long after your senile idol has been dumped by the Harris regime

Now you can make one of your usual clueless comments again... and don't forget the hahahaha..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM&list=PLf8AyBckqbI-3jHUY2UzxMKZUlE4QEj3J&index=60
You have to be the stupidest **** on the planet if you think russia has free and fair elections 

HAHAHAHAHA 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

DennisTheMenace » 09 Mar 2021, 8:52 am » wrote: The future is better without Trump in it. 

Your worthless opinion is noted...then used as toilet paper.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 09 Mar 2021, 11:57 am » wrote: You have to be the stupidest **** on the planet if you think russia has free and fair elections 

HAHAHAHAHA
Thanks, you never disappoint... I love the irony of liberal snow flakes laughing at the idea of free and fair elections in Russia.. you won't get that though.. makes it only funnier...

:die:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 09 Mar 2021, 12:31 pm » wrote: Thanks, you never disappoint... I love the irony of liberal snow flakes laughing at the idea of free and fair elections in Russia.. you won't get that though.. makes it only funnier...

Hey folks Russia is a democracy!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahaha

Your name is ROOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Blackvegetable » 08 Mar 2021, 8:16 pm » wrote: She began as White House Advisor..

How far did she rise?
The NEW KAREN! IVANKA!

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Vegasgiants » 08 Mar 2021, 9:10 pm » wrote: Yeah I do. Its really impressive

Impressively short by the looks of it.
Not even one item?

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 09 Mar 2021, 1:36 pm » wrote: Hey folks Russia is a democracy!!!!!!!
Hey folks, the senile Biden puppet was democratically elected... believe us, all 17 'intelligence' agencies agree..
hahahahahahahahahaha
That's where the irony comes in
Your name is ROOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!
I'm afraid I don't get that one.. I'm not sure anyone else does either.. it would help if you could explain what's so funny about that..

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 10 Mar 2021, 3:01 am » wrote: Hey folks, the senile Biden puppet was democratically elected... believe us, all 17 'intelligence' agencies agree..

That's where the irony comes in

I'm afraid I don't get that one.. I'm not sure anyone else does either.. it would help if you could explain what's so funny about that..

Your name is roooooot!!!!!

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Mar 2021, 8:43 am » wrote: Your name is roooooot!!!!!
You are booooring...

:wah:  

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Trump is a one term loser former president. He lost to Joe Biden.

Enough said.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 10 Mar 2021, 8:52 am » wrote: You are booooring...

And your name is root.

Make a custer joke.  Lol

Isabel

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 10 Mar 2021, 8:56 am » wrote: Trump is a one term loser former president. He lost to Joe Biden.

Enough said.

Yep.

Trump is a LOSER who got FIRED and EVICTED.

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

That's what you keep saying... you might want to think about that...

Stoopid injun

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 10 Mar 2021, 9:01 am » wrote: That's what you keep saying... you might want to think about that...

Stoopid injun

Nah.

Let's keep talking  about it

Rooooooot

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 10 Mar 2021, 9:00 am » wrote: Yep.

Trump is a LOSER who got FIRED and EVICTED.

Image   Image   Image
It would be much more concise to list his successes.

Who want's to start it off?

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Mar 2021, 9:47 am » wrote: Nah.

Let's keep talking  about it

Rooooooot
You keep talking... if you want me to talk back you'll have to stop being booooring..

:blink:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 10 Mar 2021, 9:55 am » wrote: You keep talking... if you want me to talk back you'll have to stop being booooring..

But your Indian jokes so funny.  Lol

your name is root.