75 million Americans, real ones, felt he was the right choice. Second most votes as any candidate in US history. He wasn't able to overcome the margin of fraud. Unfortunate but he's hardly a mistake. Pendulum will swing back to the right in 2022 when we are paying 5 a gallon for gas.
He got fired and no judge in America believes you on the fraud claimNeo » 08 Mar 2021, 2:50 pm » wrote: ↑
It's an easy rebuttal:GREAT AGAIN:
NONSENSE propaganda annd STUPIDITY. Trump will easily go down as th WORST president ever
solon » 08 Mar 2021, 3:20 pm » wrote: ↑
Well, maybe the people who re-elect him in 2024 again after Biden totally **** up the country will have a say in that, don't you think?
He got PLAYED like a kazoo by an inexperienced dictator from N Korea giving Kim everything he wanted and getting NOTHING in return becuse PutinTOLD him too. Betraying our allies the Kurds and turning OVER our middle east leverage and standing to Turkey and the Russians
****! How many nuclear tests has No. Korea attempted since Trump took office? How many ballistic missiles did they shoot over Japan and Taiwan? ZERO! And a dope like YOU thinks that was only a coincidence that they stopped the minute the brainless duo of Obama and Biden left office! And please remind me. Who was it that held up the sale of defensive military weapons to Ukraine JUST LIKE PUTIN WANTED? Oh, well that would be the ******* you love, OBAMA AND BIDEN! And who was it that GAVE THEM THE WEAPONS TO DEFEND THEM AGAINST RUSSIA DESPITE HOW IT ANGERED PUTIN? Oh, well that would be TRUMP, the president that a dope like YOU still believes was colluding with him, even as Trump practically bankrupted Russia by forcing down the price of their oil as he made us energy independent and net SELLERS of oil and gas! THAT'S the kind of brain-dead logic a moron like you uses to determine a wise foreign policy!
He FAILED in covid. He LIED throughout the crisis getting TENS OF THOUSANDS of Americans killed he actively fought FOR the virus ridiculing people for wearing masks, holding spuerspreader events disregarding state guidelines. He kept getting in the way of massive testing and he dismantled the pandemic team. Trump is the reason the US has about 4% of the worlds population and about 20% of the worlds deaths and infections BY FAR the worst response in the developed world. Saying Trump CURED COVID is so MINDLESSLY STUPID even someone as MINDLESSLY STUPID as you should be ashamed to have said it
So, have you decided yet to show me a SINGLE STATEMENT that Trump made that didn't FIRST come from the CDC or Dr. Fauci and his team of experts? EVERYTHING TRUMP RELAYED TO US came DIRECTLY from the experts, NOT FROM TRUMP! And while you stupid left-wing ******* like Kamala were warning people not to take the vaccine simply because Trump had anything to do with it, HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU THINK THAT WILL KILL? Frankly, I hope it does, because those who are stupid enough to believe Biden OR her and not take the vaccine are likely dumb liberals WHO DESERVE TO DIE FOR THEIR HATRED AND THEIR STUPIDITY! And Trump leading Operation Warp Speed GOT US THAT VACCINE in RECORD TIME, YEARS BEFORE ANY OTHER VACCINE HAD EVER BEEN CREATED!
Trump was BLATANTLY corrupt. He took his daugher along to negotiate licensing agreements in China hours before Trump met with theChinese premier. He reversed the US polition on the Saudi embargo of Qatar just hours after our state dept condemed the embargo, just days after Qatar refused to give Jared a loan, Then REVERSED himself again and denounced the embargo after Qatar decided they WOULD give Jared that 500 MILLION dollar loan after all. He told his VP to stay at HIS property in Ireland when Pence went there even though the meetings he was having were ACROSS THE COUNTRY from the restor
Trump's daughter WAS A PRESIDENTIAL ADVISOR, and there was NOTHING corrupt about him taking her with him to China! Can Hunter Biden make the same claim when HE walked away with a Chinese deal worth millions for him, with enough to kickback to "the big guy"? Sorry dickhead, but you LOST ANY CREDIBILITY regarding corruption after the way Biden extorted a billion TAXPAYER DOLLARS from the Ukraine when they wouldn't do his bidding and fire the prosecutor that was zeroing in on the corruption of his son's multi-million dollar deal with them!
I could go on and on.
Yeah, you have, and some of it was actually even readable, an incredible feat for one as illiterate as you! Too bad your brain is still somewhere in the back seat of the car because you haven't learned a **** thing in years!
Carrot Top is still selling tickets in Vegas.Neo » 08 Mar 2021, 2:50 pm » wrote: ↑
If that is how you feel thank god for you he is no longer in power.
Zeets2 » 08 Mar 2021, 2:54 pm » wrote: ↑
Donald Trump Will Leave a Legacy of Unprecedented AchievementAndrew Stiles - DECEMBER 30, 2020 4:59 AM
Donald Trump has allegedly been "defeated" in the 2020 election, but win or lose, he will go down in history as one of the most accomplished U.S. presidents since George Washington.As Trump's first term in office comes to a close, it's worth taking some time to look back and marvel at some of his most remarkable accomplishments.
Next stop, Mount Rushmore? Stay tuned. Enjoy!
1. Curing COVID-19The deadly virus attempted a decapitation strike on the leader of the free world and immediately regretted it. Trump's body, one of the healthiest and most athletic in the history of American presidents, easily conquered the Wuhan flu. Trump's mind proceeded to engineer a historic vaccine that would allow Americans who are less physically gifted to conquer the virus on their own.
2. Killing TerroristsYes, the American people are grateful for all of the lives Trump has personally saved. His record of ending the lives of evil freaks is just as impressive. Just ask Qassem Soleimani or Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. Well, you can ask what's left of them. When it comes to terrorists, Trump shoots to kill, and doesn't miss
3. Owning the LibsLong story short: Libs hate America. Donald Trump made it great again. Owned.
4. Humiliating HillaryBeing a female president was the only thing Hillary Clinton has ever wanted. All the experts (save those at the Free Beacon) predicted she would finally achieve that goal in 2016. Her campaign staged a "victory" celebration at a venue with a real glass ceiling and stuffed cannons full of confetti "shards" to symbolize the her-storic achievement. Oops.
5. Peace in the Middle EastJohn Kerry, among others, said it would never happen. Trump had other ideas. Some context: His predecessor, Barack Obama, won a Nobel Peace Prize for winning an election.
6. Saving ChristmasDays after Trump declared Christmas Eve a federal holiday, President-elect Joe Biden became the first Democrat in recent memory to utter the phrase, "Merry Christmas." The War on Christmas is finally over, and the libs lost.
7. Repealing Obama's LegacyRemember the Iran nuclear deal? What about the Paris climate accords? What about the time Obama tried to normalize relations with communist Cuba? Nah, neither do we.
8. Owning the RINOsTrump's attacks on Rand Paul and Jeb Bush during the 2016 Republican primary are the reason we fell in love with him. He dissed Paul for his weirdo looks and for "falling off the stage" at the debates, while Jeb was epically owned for being "a sad and pathetic person" and "an embarrassment to his family."
9. Being AcquittedHouse Democrats wasted everyone's time by voting to "impeach" Trump for having a perfect phone call with the president of Ukraine. Senate Republicans considered the evidence and voted to acquit. Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation was a dud. See also: "Owning the Libs."
10. Loving his FamilyTrump is nothing if not a devoted family man, overflowing with empathy. He cherished his wife, our historically attractive First Lady, and showered her with love and affection. He often showed interest in the lives of his adult sons, Eric and Don Jr., and watched as his formidable daughter, Ivanka, rose through the ranks of his administration. But most of the love coursing through his large heart was reserved for his real family, the American people, and his first true love, the Constitution.Thank you, President Trump!
She began as White House Advisor..and watched as his formidable daughter, Ivanka, rose through the ranks of his administration.
Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Blutarski, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Coolguy10013, Dr. Sliptinschit, FOS, Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, Nighthawk, PaperLi [Bot], RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], Smoove Chocolate, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, YacYak, Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 462 guests