This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 19 Mar 2021, 6:01 pm » wrote: My taxes are far too complex and messy to deal with on my own. I do have an accountant and tax man who yes did basically tag along with the estate. I don't really worry about such matters. But this is a very normal situation for people in my circumstance.

But no...I'm far too old to have a court appointed guardian. I think that ended in my 20s
But no...I'm far too old to have a court appointed guardian. I think that ended in my 20s
Call them a "trustee" then...
I do have an accountant and tax man who yes did basically tag along with the estate. I don't really worry about such matters.
i think they came stapled to it...
But this is a very normal situation for people in my circumstance.
You, and Chlammy.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Blackvegetable » 19 Mar 2021, 6:07 pm » wrote: Call them a "trustee" then...

i think they came stapled to it...

You, and Chlammy.

Actually for your information I have called them and made demands on 2 separate occasions: one, the .dom crash which I predicted and told them to sell all tech stock. And 2 the 2008 crash which I predicted and forced the purchase of rental property. 

I mean...both were very good decisions. Neither of which were understood at the time. But I predicted it. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 19 Mar 2021, 6:52 pm » wrote: Actually for your information I have called them and made demands on 2 separate occasions: one, the .dom crash which I predicted and told them to sell all tech stock. And 2 the 2008 crash which I predicted and forced the purchase of rental property. 

I mean...both were very good decisions. Neither of which were understood at the time. But I predicted it.
Don't you ever wonder how I sniff this **** out?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Blackvegetable » 19 Mar 2021, 6:57 pm » wrote: Don't you ever wonder how I sniff this **** out?
Sniff what out?

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Blackvegetable » 19 Mar 2021, 5:58 pm » wrote: If you do indeed own property, a court appointed guardian cuts the check.

okay, that was good lol