This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

omh » 30 Apr 2021, 9:51 am » wrote: created by the.....  Image

Image"Your breath still smells like ****."

omh

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 30 Apr 2021, 12:06 pm » wrote: Image"Your breath still smells like ****."
mocking and ridicule those not complying to make believe nobody understands the compounding results of combined DNA present. Simplifying existential defying real historically practiced socially within one species doing it to itself ancestrally so far.

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Ignorant MEANINGLESS GIBBERISH ammed in the direction of blaming the LEFT for what a RIGHTWING PRESIDENT, Reagan was responible for.I  MEANINGLESS GIBBERISH from a mentally ill rightwing LOSER

omh

Share      Unread post

solon » 04 May 2021, 3:35 pm » wrote: Ignorant MEANINGLESS GIBBERISH ammed in the direction of blaming the LEFT for what a RIGHTWING PRESIDENT, Reagan was responible for.I  MEANINGLESS GIBBERISH from a mentally ill rightwing LOSER

So meaningless you cannot quote what I say figuring nobody will go back and look.