This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
David Nichols

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Globalists want you to ignore your instincts. They want you to accept what's bad for you and be ruined. So, go hang out with Blacks or LGBT freaks.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

omh » 07 Apr 2021, 11:43 am » wrote: You can, but you won't. I have to corrupt everything I understand to fit into fragmented realities. I won't do that again.
I know it seems wrong to you but you don't have to corrupt anything...  it's only some extra non kinetic fragmented realities that need to be fit into your dark intellectual theories... it won't be as much work as the first time and the end result won't be dark anymore... that's something worth doing..

:faint:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 07 Apr 2021, 12:11 pm » wrote: I know it seems wrong to you but you don't have to corrupt anything...  it's only some extra non kinetic fragmented realities that need to be fit into your dark intellectual theories... it won't be as much work as the first time and the end result won't be dark anymore... that's something worth doing..

correcting isn't corrupting. Defending denial is.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
DavidNichols » 07 Apr 2021, 12:11 pm » wrote: Globalists want you to ignore your instincts. They want you to accept what's bad for you and be ruined. So, go hang out with Blacks or LGBT freaks.
good post. :blush:  

omh

Share      Unread post

What was so good about it? vague and open ended.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 07 Apr 2021, 4:55 pm » wrote: What was so good about it? vague and open ended.
answer. Yes that's what they want. And they are opened ended.. that's why no one seems to in the war against them... :blush: cant quite pin them down. 

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

omh » 07 Apr 2021, 1:40 pm » wrote: correcting isn't corrupting. Defending denial is.

Sir,
No one shorted  you on 
intelligence.
I, shorted you on communication skill.

I asked you  for "short, clean sentences".

Either you will give that to me.......or I will whip yo *** .
Yes, ??
Texans use violence..................to solve their problems.
Don't make me get rough with you.                                                            
:ninja:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 07 Apr 2021, 1:40 pm » wrote: correcting isn't corrupting. Defending denial is.
You're in denial of the need to correct your dark intellectual theories... and you're defending that denial...

:blink:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 07 Apr 2021, 11:27 pm » wrote: You're in denial of the need to correct your dark intellectual theories... and you're defending that denial...

How am I denying anything that goes with reproductive order to numbers per species occupying or occupied space so far ranging from inception(evolution) to extinction of each sole displacement of replacement.

simple compounding DNA timed apart between simultaneously alive and spontaneously here since conceived. That sir accounts for everything that took place and taking place in this universe, regardless geographically proportioned in the moment from subatomic particles saturating the distance between objects never staying the same details since arrival to each human replacement in this atmosphere is one of a kind.

Kinetic specific gravity of the moment works universally present, no exceptions due to hope, faith, intellectual possibilities it could be anything else.

Uniqueness within compounding combinations mutually evolving as currently set ancestrally apart now.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 08 Apr 2021, 7:41 am » wrote: ...That sir accounts for everything that took place and taking place in this universe, regardless geographically proportioned in the moment from subatomic particles saturating the distance between objects never staying the same details since arrival to each human replacement in this atmosphere is one of a kind.

Kinetic specific gravity of the moment works universally present, no exceptions due to hope, faith, intellectual possibilities it could be anything else.

Uniqueness within compounding combinations mutually evolving as currently set ancestrally apart now.
It accounts for a lot, not everything... it doesn't account for the non kinetic specifics that are also taking place in this universe... the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality and resulting having fun alter the way I deal with the sick social narrative of the current deep state DNA replacements... that changes the kinetic specific gravity of the moment... only for a very tiny part but the effect is still there... that's not hope, faith, or an intellectual possibility.. it's real..

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 08 Apr 2021, 8:34 am » wrote: It accounts for a lot, not everything... it doesn't account for the non kinetic specifics that are also taking place in this universe... the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality and resulting having fun alter the way I deal with the sick social narrative of the current deep state DNA replacements... that changes the kinetic specific gravity of the moment... only for a very tiny part but the effect is still there... that's not hope, faith, or an intellectual possibility.. it's real..

You are only discussing why people create symbolic values to work socially within a society where the greater good intention was to make living easier for everyone until psychological class warfare governed the species inside out one generation after another demanding everyone pick a side, thinking beyond mutually evolving now. But that only operates during the time existing outside the womb until entering the tomb and individuals are occupying space in the flesh so far.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 08 Apr 2021, 9:11 am » wrote: You are only discussing why people create symbolic values to work socially within a society where the greater good intention was to make living easier for everyone until psychological class warfare governed the species inside out one generation after another demanding everyone pick a side, thinking beyond mutually evolving now. But that only operates during the time existing outside the womb until entering the tomb and individuals are occupying space in the flesh so far.

The mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality, roleplaying and having fun are not symbolic values... they are real, not a creation... although maybe the roleplaying is.. but I don't think so..  and they're not exactly helping me to work socially... not in they way that they make me follow the social narratives.. like the rest of the role playing DNA replacements... and they don't make me think beyond the mutually evolving now either... as i said before, I'm following my instincts, just like you do..

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 08 Apr 2021, 9:47 am » wrote: The mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality, roleplaying and having fun are not symbolic values... they are real, not a creation... although maybe the roleplaying is.. but I don't think so..  and they're not exactly helping me to work socially... not in they way that they make me follow the social narratives.. like the rest of the role playing DNA replacements... and they don't make me think beyond the mutually evolving now either... as i said before, I'm following my instincts, just like you do..

why aren't they? human intellect is replacing how and why reproductions are eternally separated now with hypothetical value system to train brains to mind contextual formatted thinking as ancestrally practiced since vocabulary became the one means to communicate like no other species can.

Self anointed pride destroys actual life for the sake of preserving artificial definitions of societal engineering outcomes for all incoming replacements until extinction event happens. Self evident in genetic flow results.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 08 Apr 2021, 11:46 am » wrote: why aren't they? human intellect is replacing how and why reproductions are eternally separated now with hypothetical value system to train brains to mind contextual formatted thinking as ancestrally practiced since vocabulary became the one means to communicate like no other species can.

Self anointed pride destroys actual life for the sake of preserving artificial definitions of societal engineering outcomes for all incoming replacements until extinction event happens. Self evident in genetic flow results.
Hey Omh,  go check out that train (When you have time) Jantje posted in the music thread. most amazing I thing ever saw. Won the world record. :loco:  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 08 Apr 2021, 11:49 am » wrote: Hey Omh,  go check out that train (When you have time) Jantje posted in the music thread. most amazing I thing ever saw. Won the world record. :loco:  
cool for those that like that stuff.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 08 Apr 2021, 11:46 am » wrote: why aren't they? human intellect is replacing how and why reproductions are eternally separated now with hypothetical value system to train brains to mind contextual formatted thinking as ancestrally practiced since vocabulary became the one means to communicate like no other species can.

They aren't symbolic because they're not created by human intellect... it's a result of following your instincts, that's not hypothetical.. you do the same thing because it brings you serenity and you don't think you're deceiving yourself so why would it be different for me with the having fun..
There's not wrong with having fun, that doesn't destroy actual life but makes it better... you can't call that self anointed pride.. although I take a certain pride in my efforts to show the injuns the error of their ways..

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 09 Apr 2021, 12:37 am » wrote: They aren't symbolic because they're not created by human intellect... it's a result of following your instincts, that's not hypothetical.. you do the same thing because it brings you serenity and you don't think you're deceiving yourself so why would it be different for me with the having fun..

There's not wrong with having fun, that doesn't destroy actual life but makes it better... you can't call that self anointed pride.. although I take a certain pride in my efforts to show the injuns the error of their ways..

I really appreciate you playing devil's advocate. Makes me the good guy here.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 09 Apr 2021, 8:14 am » wrote: I really appreciate you playing devil's advocate.
Thanks... I think... I hope you realize that the devil really isn't a bad guy, he's just made to look that way by the divine propaganda... one of the social narraitive used by the ruling elite to control the common DNA replacements...
Makes me the good guy here.
That would imply I'm the bad guy... I just explained that's fake news...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 09 Apr 2021, 8:47 am » wrote: Thanks... I think... I hope you realize that the devil really isn't a bad guy, he's just made to look that way by the divine propaganda... one of the social narraitive used by the ruling elite to control the common DNA replacements...

That would imply I'm the bad guy... I just explained that's fake news...

The devil is intellectual caricature for social governances of next generations to obey traditional beliefs or else the social group they congregate within casts them aside to face all doubters of now is eternity alone..

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 09 Apr 2021, 8:49 am » wrote: The devil is intellectual caricature for social governances of next generations to obey traditional beliefs or else the social group they congregate within casts them aside to face all doubters of now is eternity alone..
You said I'm playing devil's advocate... I'm not advocating for the social narratives of the ruling elite...

I can't see your picture anymore, is that just me or did something happen to the origami of life in plain sight?