This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 28 Apr 2021, 7:15 am » wrote: I'm not saying your dark intellectual theories are wrong... just incomplete.. I'm saying you're wrong about me pretending... and that's not a conclusion, it's simply a fact..

Now I'm also saying you need to have some fun with role playing yourself but in that case we can argue about the being wrong because that's not a fact.. you needing to have fun.. well, I think it is buy that's for you to decide.. but I think you will, my arguments are quite convincing after all.. you just won't admit it because you prefer to stay in denial...

You are saying what I discuss is dark theories rather than how and why life is exactly the outcomes of corrupted behavior ancestrally practiced so far. that is patronizing condescension on your part believing you intellectually fooled me again.

Your sophistry has been noted since we first started having pleasant conversations about right and wrong ways to adapt with being eternally separated so far as biologically present until extinction.

simplicity is compounding, denial is one track mantra. Hypothetical tools to make life easier for all becoming political weapons by some making everyone else feel inferior to the moral majority controlling methods of denying now is eternity. "Beware diplomatic immunity". anyone using it plays the "We" replacement for I am me as proportionately alive so far.

We will lead everyone into tomorrow's goals ignoring now is eternity creates a better life, for those paid by taxes to direct ancestors cradle to grave.
Last edited by omh on 29 Apr 2021, 9:26 am, edited 4 times in total.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

omh » 28 Apr 2021, 7:30 am » wrote: You are saying what I discuss is dark theories rather than how and why life is exactly the outcomes of corrupted behavior ancestrally practiced so far. that is patronizing condescension on your part believing you intellectually fooled me again. 
Well, it's theories because only religions deal in absolute truths and they're dark because they say having fun doesn't matter... but I'm not trying to fool you, I'm trying to convince you that the non kinetic numbers should be included in your theories so you have more options than only a 1 or 0...
Your sophistry has been noted since we first started having pleasant conversations about right and wrong ways to adapt with being eternally separated so far as biologically present until extinction.
I would say there's no right or wrong way to adapt.. that's up to the the individual DNA replacements, freedom to choose.. but I say it wrong to not include the non kinetic option in the available choices so people can choose to have fun too..
simplicity is compounding, denial is one track mantra.
I'm not denying anything.. you're denying yourself the chance to avoid punishment, have some fun instead and still serve reality...

:blink:  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

FOS » 27 Apr 2021, 11:01 pm » wrote: I can tell you stuff written before the Nazis existed. 

Nesta Helen webster, secret societies and subversive movements. 

Pre Nazi stuff. 

I think everyone needs to read that book. And it is impeccably sourced. Nesta was a real scholar.

P.M. me. I can recommend some books you may like.

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 28 Apr 2021, 8:43 am » wrote: Well, it's theories because only religions deal in absolute truths and they're dark because they say having fun doesn't matter... but I'm not trying to fool you, I'm trying to convince you that the non kinetic numbers should be included in your theories so you have more options than only a 1 or 0...

I would say there's no right or wrong way to adapt.. that's up to the the individual DNA replacements, freedom to choose.. but I say it wrong to not include the non kinetic option in the available choices so people can choose to have fun too..

I'm not denying anything.. you're denying yourself the chance to avoid punishment, have some fun instead and still serve reality...

here you go again. what separates absolute truths from actual results timed apart now in plain sight? Interpretation by those never accepting how living happens naturally here so far.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 28 Apr 2021, 10:29 am » wrote: here you go again. what separates absolute truths from actual results timed apart now in plain sight?
There are no absolute truths...you have actual results from 300 generations but there's always a chance that the 301st will have a different result.. so it's a theory, not the absolute truth.. and your theory doesn't include the non kinetic results so it's incomplete..
Interpretation by those never accepting how living happens naturally here so far.
You're the one interpreting the actual results as meaning you only have a choice between 1 and 0

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 28 Apr 2021, 10:59 am » wrote: There are no absolute truths...you have actual results from 300 generations but there's always a chance that the 301st will have a different result.. so it's a theory, not the absolute truth.. and your theory doesn't include the non kinetic results so it's incomplete..

You're the one interpreting the actual results as meaning you only have a choice between 1 and 0

Actual results don't need truths to define how, why, what, where, when, who each is so far. now let me put those geometrically together. vertical divide with ends proportionately from center mass as a square's 4 corners, In no particular order vertical is how and why to the spinning, orbiting, revolving results on the horizontal plane of mutually evolving so far what, where, when, who existed so far. Again, the left figure of my signature.

Time is the mutual event horizons between each object occupying space as universally present.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 28 Apr 2021, 11:09 am » wrote: Actual results don't need truths to define how, why, what, where, when, who each is so far.
But how do you know what your mind says are actual results is true?

Is that intellectual or is that what your instincts tell you...
Time is the mutual event horizons between each object occupying space as universally present.
That's why they're timed apart...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 29 Apr 2021, 6:40 am » wrote: But how do you know what your mind says are actual results is true?

Is that intellectual or is that what your instincts tell you...

That's why they're timed apart...

Again, a mind is what society tells(rule of law) you to do to serve humanity controlling biological outcomes from now on without everyone knowing they(top seats in chain of command) are dictating what life should be over what it actually is doing so far.

My brain navigates space as timed apart now and my body is never the same total sum achieved since conceived. I live proportionately alive. that doesn't tell me anything but shows me what I am doing here so far. Doesn't need validated like who characters demand respect for their social identity status.

yes I am referring to the commissioner that was unseated for not calling the lady Doctor. It was an intentional staged event by a group think against one person.

Another psychological coup that got away with it in plain sight. same as the two impeachments of Trump and bidens 10 million extra votes.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 29 Apr 2021, 9:20 am » wrote: Again, a mind is what society tells(rule of law) you to do to serve humanity controlling biological outcomes from now on without everyone knowing they(top seats in chain of command) are dictating what life should be over what it actually is doing so far.

My brain navigates space as timed apart now and my body is never the same total sum achieved since conceived. I live proportionately alive. that doesn't tell me anything but shows me what I am doing here so far. Doesn't need validated like who characters demand respect for their social identity status.
Those are the actual results that your mind says are the truth... but how do you know they are true, is that because accepting them as true brings you serenity... my instincts tell me the non kinetic results are true... so if we are both right about true results than your kinetic results can't be the only ones that matter... following your instincts is the responsible thing to do so your dark intellectual theories can't be the absolute truth...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 30 Apr 2021, 4:05 am » wrote: Those are the actual results that your mind says are the truth... but how do you know they are true, is that because accepting them as true brings you serenity... my instincts tell me the non kinetic results are true... so if we are both right about true results than your kinetic results can't be the only ones that matter... following your instincts is the responsible thing to do so your dark intellectual theories can't be the absolute truth...

you really have to understand vocabulary inside out to know what separates social mind from personal brain. Chosen social identity from ancestral displacement here now. You keep playing serve the illusion come "Hell or high water.".

Species is about to become extinct pretending life isn't eternally separated now and global warming will end life as it exists melting both icecap polar regions and Earth becomes the artistic impression of Waterworld.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 30 Apr 2021, 7:50 am » wrote: you really have to understand vocabulary inside out to know what separates social mind from personal brain. Chosen social identity from ancestral displacement here now. You keep playing serve the illusion come "Hell or high water.".
I think my vocabulary is quite clear about the non kinetic results... the having fun isn't an illusion, it's an actual result... and the role playing isn't a chosen social identity.. it's still me, my own thoughts, not those of the social mind... so if that's a result of me following my instincts how can that be an illusion while you following your instincts results in the absolute truth... surely you can see that isn't logical..

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 30 Apr 2021, 9:12 am » wrote: I think my vocabulary is quite clear about the non kinetic results... the having fun isn't an illusion, it's an actual result... and the role playing isn't a chosen social identity.. it's still me, my own thoughts, not those of the social mind... so if that's a result of me following my instincts how can that be an illusion while you following your instincts results in the absolute truth... surely you can see that isn't logical..

yes it is clear as day and night. dawn vs dusk. summer verse winter twice a year as does spring and fall. each generation added blames all previous for nothing going right and no idea how to correct it but continue as created in context over content control of outcomes until extinction ends replacements from now on.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 30 Apr 2021, 9:22 am » wrote: yes it is clear as day and night. dawn vs dusk. summer verse winter twice a year as does spring and fall. each generation added blames all previous for nothing going right and no idea how to correct it but continue as created in context over content control of outcomes until extinction ends replacements from now on.
The outcomes of the content of the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality, role playing and having fun can't be controlled... but it is going right and doesn't need to be corrected... that's an actual result and not an illusion... and you still haven't told me why my results would be wrong while yours are the absolute truth...

:D  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 30 Apr 2021, 11:07 am » wrote: The outcomes of the content of the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality, role playing and having fun can't be controlled... but it is going right and doesn't need to be corrected... that's an actual result and not an illusion... and you still haven't told me why my results would be wrong while yours are the absolute truth...

thanks for bumping my thread as I have never had one get this many views before. civility save life, civil minded narratives destroy understanding of life by each replacement getting eternally time apart now.

Equality in created, just life is balancing, not fair to each addition.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 30 Apr 2021, 11:11 am » wrote: thanks for bumping my thread as I have never had one get this many views before. civility save life, civil minded narratives destroy understanding of life by each replacement getting eternally time apart now.

Equality in created, just life is balancing, not fair to each addition.
I just bumped it again... must be a record number of views for the civil narrative of understanding life in plain sight while still having fun :D  

But that's my point, you could do both things at the same time... having fun with the non kinetic specifics and role playing wouldn't destroy your undestanding and you wouldn't be punished for it anymore.. so why not do it, what's so bad about it?

:faint:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 01 May 2021, 1:27 am » wrote: I just bumped it again... must be a record number of views for the civil narrative of understanding life in plain sight while still having fun :D  

But that's my point, you could do both things at the same time... having fun with the non kinetic specifics and role playing wouldn't destroy your undestanding and you wouldn't be punished for it anymore.. so why not do it, what's so bad about it?

:faint:  

You want to have fun and I enjoy imploding corruption from the inside out psychologically knocking down the intellectuals thinking they are above everyone else thinking outside being eternally separated so far as my invention of Intellectual Armageddon is all about never harming reproductions in the process.

My idea for another thread title is " Destroying Top Down Chain Of Command From Inside Out Of Realities' Boxed In Ideologies.". Taking away the persuasion of power created by We Say So Authorities that demand everyone comply with theories and theologies defining what tomorrows should be if life wasn't limited to perpetually separated reproductively displaced now. See chain of command authority has an intellectual 12 tier psychological diversion system protecting it ancestrally until extinction.

the number of 13. Idealist and 12 disciples. Good side is supreme being, evil side is Satan temptations to understand life doesn't exceed mutually evolving now. Only the surviving from now on are punished for being honest with natural results and not accepting ideas human intellect surpasses ancestral replacement through recited context one generation after another.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 01 May 2021, 6:28 am » wrote: You want to have fun and I enjoy imploding corruption from the inside out psychologically knocking down the intellectuals thinking they are above everyone else thinking outside being eternally separated so far as my invention of Intellectual Armageddon is all about never harming reproductions in the process.

Yes, but you're being punished for making the corruption implode with the intellectual armageddon...so why not avoid that by doing some role playing... ok, the having fun does some harm to the sensitive feelings of the snowflake reproductions but I don't see why that would be a bad thing....
...Good side is supreme being, evil side is Satan temptations to understand life doesn't exceed mutually evolving now. Only the surviving from now on are punished for being honest with natural results and not accepting ideas human intellect surpasses ancestral replacement through recited context one generation after another.
That sounds good, I have some thoughts about that.... 

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 01 May 2021, 6:52 am » wrote: Yes, but you're being punished for making the corruption implode with the intellectual armageddon...so why not avoid that by doing some role playing... ok, the having fun does some harm to the sensitive feelings of the snowflake reproductions but I don't see why that would be a bad thing....

That sounds good, I have some thoughts about that.... 

no good deed goes unpunished is the moral of Jesus trying to correct intellectual rule of life so far. See why I am the second coming while not being Jesus himself. See why I am the antichrist to the idea Jesus was a son of God and not Joseph in history misleading next generations since the Bible was created mixing the combined theologies of the time, consolidating Torah, Quran, Mythologies of the period.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 01 May 2021, 6:55 am » wrote: no good deed goes unpunished is the moral of Jesus trying to correct intellectual rule of life so far. See why I am the second coming while not being Jesus himself. See why I am the antichrist to the idea Jesus was a son of God and not Joseph in history misleading next generations since the Bible was created mixing the combined theologies of the time, consolidating Torah, Quran, Mythologies of the period.
Yes, I can see the parallels...

Jesus made the same mistake as you, he wasn't having much fun either

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 01 May 2021, 8:38 am » wrote: Yes, I can see the parallels...

Jesus made the same mistake as you, he wasn't having much fun either

when is it fun showing the deceived they been fooled for generations and won't believe it? I have the serenity of knowing the difference everyone else refuses to accept exists in plain sight.

You know when Abe Lincoln was present 48 lifetimes existed that became my 32 great great great grandparents and 16 great great grandparents to the DNA I carry as me. Empathy they were being played same way you play me now.

I carry the rage of millions that contracted their time into me being added to the moment. yet here you and I are discussing life civilly.

You protect defying life as it exists in plain sight, I try to correct the errors done since dawn of civilization. Inside out against those intellectually controlling those alive outside in. Leaderships aren't above or outside boxed in opinions sold by hope, faith, charity time makes tomorrow better than ancestries delivered so far.