This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

omh » 01 May 2021, 8:41 am » wrote: when is it fun showing the deceived they been fooled for generations and won't believe it? I have the serenity of knowing the difference everyone else refuses to accept exists in plain sight.
I think the problem is knowing the deceived won't believe it and excepting them to believe it anyway when you tell them... that's no fun...
I carry the rage of millions that contracted their time into me being added to the moment. yet here you and I are discussing life civilly.
That's a heavy burden to carry.. but there's no need for it, you're not responsible for their rage and it doesn't solve anything..
You protect defying life as it exists in plain sight, I try to correct the errors done since dawn of civilization. Inside out against those intellectually controlling those alive outside in. Leaderships aren't above or outside boxed in opinions sold by hope, faith, charity time makes tomorrow better than ancestries delivered so far.
I'm not defying life in plain sight, I'm defying you insisting that I can only chose between a 1 and a 0 in my life as an individual DNA replacement... and you can't correct the errors if the deceived refuse to believe you... trying to do so only leads to punishment... that brings you serenity but it isn't fun and that's just wrong..

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 01 May 2021, 10:00 am » wrote: I think the problem is knowing the deceived won't believe it and excepting them to believe it anyway when you tell them... that's no fun...

That's a heavy burden to carry.. but there's no need for it, you're not responsible for their rage and it doesn't solve anything..

I'm not defying life in plain sight, I'm defying you insisting that I can only chose between a 1 and a 0 in my life as an individual DNA replacement... and you can't correct the errors if the deceived refuse to believe you... trying to do so only leads to punishment... that brings you serenity but it isn't fun and that's just wrong..

there is a need to carry it if one doesn't want to be part of corruption from now on. Obviously you choose the social path of least resistance and pick mob rule and to hell with consequences of life limited to biology eternally separating the population now. over 7.6 billion think like you do.

hearts minds Bodies and soles buying hope, faith, charity tomorrows actually exist and never a tomorrow arrived so far.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 01 May 2021, 10:07 am » wrote: there is a need to carry it if one doesn't want to be part of corruption from now on.
I don't see why, that rage is a result from the corruption from the past so it can't be part of corruption from now on...
Obviously you choose the social path of least resistance and pick mob rule and to hell with consequences of life limited to biology eternally separating the population now. over 7.6 billion think like you do.
I can assure you I'm not following the path of least resistance... if I did that I would join the deceived mob and loyally wear a face diaper while waiting for my turn to get injected with the chimpanzee adenovirus... and as I told you befotre, the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality doesn't occupy any space so the separating limits don't apply.. only the timed apart limits... but not all the time...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 01 May 2021, 11:36 am » wrote: I don't see why, that rage is a result from the corruption from the past so it can't be part of corruption from now on...

I can assure you I'm not following the path of least resistance... if I did that I would join the deceived mob and loyally wear a face diaper while waiting for my turn to get injected with the chimpanzee adenovirus... and as I told you befotre, the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality doesn't occupy any space so the separating limits don't apply.. only the timed apart limits... but not all the time...

You and I understand the core of spontaneously here simultaneously alive relative to ancestral positions as timed apart now, but how we each choose deal with those never accepting it really isn't compatible. Peace is waiting for the deniers to stop defending ignoring life in plain sight delivers better tomorrows from now on.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 01 May 2021, 11:43 am » wrote: You and I understand the core of spontaneously here simultaneously alive relative to ancestral positions as timed apart now, but how we each choose deal with those never accepting it really isn't compatible. 
It isn't compatible because your dark intellectual theories only explain the spontaneously here and not the spontaneously there..
Peace is waiting for the deniers to stop defending ignoring life in plain sight delivers better tomorrows from now on.
That's your problem in trying to convince the deniers, you tell them understanding life in plain sight will bring them serenity... they don't care about that, it's easier to sell if you say it leads to having fun..

:faint:  

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Pengwin » 30 Mar 2021, 8:30 am » wrote: If omh is here - that's proof positive that ...
our sanity is in trouble!

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

omh » 30 Mar 2021, 7:36 am » wrote: Why Would I Ignore Instincts?
Because you have some deeply-rooted and disturbing mental problems, which prevent you from respecting human's experiences ---whenever your inept mental capacity is unable to navigate the plains, which their Instincts perfected.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Abatjour » 02 May 2021, 2:24 am » wrote: Because you have some deeply-rooted and disturbing mental problems, which prevent you from respecting human's experiences ---when your mental capacity is unable to navigate the plains, which their Instincts perfected.
almost....To  navigate the plains which their instincts perfected timed apart. ;)  

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 02 May 2021, 2:27 am » wrote:   perfected timed apart. 
non-applicable.  only elements of sanity are allowed.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Abatjour » 02 May 2021, 2:34 am » wrote: non-applicable.  only elements of sanity are allowed.
Oh. Sorry. :wah:  

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

I would accept your apology, but... you already long, long knew that @omh  has zero tolerance for sanity  Image  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 02 May 2021, 2:45 am » wrote: I would accept your apology, but... you already long, long knew that @omh  has zero tolerance for sanity  Image
That's not the problem, the problem is omh's zero tolerance for role playing and having fun....

:wah:  

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 02 May 2021, 2:50 am » wrote:  role playing and having fun....
Yes, those are also elements of sanity.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 02 May 2021, 2:55 am » wrote: Yes, those are also elements of sanity.
That depends on the definition of 'sanity'... omh says the role playing and having isn't the right thing to do when you understand the truth about life in plain sight... that's corruption.. I'm not sure if you can be corrupt and still be sane.. I'll have to ask him..

:faint:  

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 02 May 2021, 3:27 am » wrote:  I'll have to ask him..
why?

If you are seeking a sufficient answer then it would be, insane, for you to ask him and expect an intelligent answer

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 02 May 2021, 3:31 am » wrote: why?

If you are seeking a sufficient answer then it would be, insane, for you to ask him and expect an intelligent answer
Omh always gives intelligent answers, wether you consider that answer sane or not depends on the definition of 'sanity'... I think omh would say that what is commonly seen as sanity is just the deceived fooling themselves into thinking they are sane... but since the deceived don't realize they're deceiving themselves they're punishing omh for his sanity by calling him insane.. like you do..

:D  

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

hey its better than me equating him to, jungle animals, like you do to Maxine or other Blacks ---for no humane reason eh?
Omh always gives intelligent answers, wether you consider that answer sane or not depends on the definition of 'sanity'... I think omh would say that what is commonly seen as sanity is just the deceived fooling themselves into thinking they are sane... but since the deceived don't realize they're deceiving themselves they're punishing omh for his sanity by calling him insane..
that can be true only if you are guilty of, deceiving me, so I will try hard not to find your affinity for it............................. peculiar?

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

lol @ how I feel like you and I have traveled down this avenue, previously, where I had to help you see something that blurry vision had caused you to miss about some member here who is on some **** in their posts ---including where I pointed out flagrant remarks they made to me, out of nowhere, when they inadvertently revealed that they had some grave sanity issues.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 02 May 2021, 5:11 am » wrote: ..that can be true only if you are guilty of, deceiving me, so I will try hard not to find your affinity for it............................. peculiar?

You misunderstand, I'm following omh's logic... the deceived are deceiving themselves because they believe they're not being deceived... I had to read what I just typed and think it over... lol.. but it's true...  that's how the social narratives for the neverending cycles of the deceived ancestrally DNA replacements work..
lol @ how I feel like you and I have traveled down this avenue, previously, where I had to help you see something that blurry vision had caused you to miss about some member here who is on some **** in their posts ---including where I pointed out flagrant remarks they made to me, out of nowhere, when they inadvertently revealed that they had some grave sanity issues.
That's true, the deceived come in different categories and some of them are truly insane.. no matter what definition of sanity is used...

:die:  

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 02 May 2021, 5:44 am » wrote: I'm following omh's logic... 
Here imho on, why, that is an insane act by you:

Post 26 Jan 2021, 16:42  and  27 Jan 2021, 01:53