This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Abatjour » 02 May 2021, 6:10 am » wrote: Here imho on, why, that is an insane act by you:

Post 26 Jan 2021, 16:42  and  27 Jan 2021, 01:53
I guess I said that wrong.... what I meant was that according to omh's logic you're deceiving yourself, not that I use the same kind of logic myself...if I did I wouldn't be having  fun by deceiving myself with role playing..

:faint:  

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Jantje_Smit » 02 May 2021, 7:18 am » wrote: I guess I said that wrong....

well then, that makes you just like @omh  
...according to omh's logic you're deceiving yourself 
Oh, okay.  You must mean, like at the 2 links I posted for you???

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 02 May 2021, 11:10 am » wrote: well then, that makes you just like @omh
Not at all, I never caught omh making a mistake like that..
Oh, okay.  You must mean, like at the 2 links I posted for you???
Yes, that's waht omh mean with the corruption and pretending... you're deceiving yourself by not accepting that now is eternity and preferring to follow the social narratives of the ruling elites instead because they promise abetter tomorrow...

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 02 May 2021, 11:42 am » wrote: Not at all, I never caught omh making a mistake like that...

So you made that same determination, regarding to the links I posted for you from 26-27 jan 2021? Do you feel that that was not @omh making mistakes worse than you make around here?

you're deceiving yourself by not accepting that now is eternity and preferring to follow the social narratives of the ruling elites instead because they promise abetter tomorrow...
or...

You don't realize your decision to follow the insanity of @omh  has caused you to, hallucinate, that now is eternity and that I prefer to follow the social narratives of the ruling elites who promise a better tomorrow.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 02 May 2021, 11:47 am » wrote: So you made that same determination, regarding to the links I posted for you from 26-27 jan 2021? Do you feel that that was not @omh making mistakes worse than you make around here?
Too bad omh isn't her today to clear that up...of course I feel omh is making mistakes worse than me.. by not having fun for one.. but he isn't making mistakes in his way of thinking... that's is, no mistakes if you see reality the same way he does... which I don't...
or...

You don't realize your decision to follow the insanity of @omh  has caused you to, hallucinate, that now is eternity and that I prefer to follow the social narratives of the ruling elites who promise a better tomorrow.
Not at all, I'm more nuanced than omh in my hallucinations... now is eternity but not for the invidual DNA replacements like you and me... and it's ok to pretend to follow the social narratives as long as you are aware of it...

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 02 May 2021, 12:08 pm » wrote: Too bad omh isn't her today to clear that up...

huh?

I see that omh-insanity is plaguing you again, eh? iow Do you realize that he has had 3 months to clear that up? And each time I show it to him since then, he refuses to even address his own stupid words that he posted at me. Yep. Each time, he acts as if he is not @omh  who posted those words I showed you.
... if you see reality the same way he does..
Here lies, the flawed foundation you cannot seem to get cognizant of.
Not at all, I'm more nuanced than omh in my hallucinations... now is eternity but not for the invidual DNA replacements like you and me... and it's ok to pretend to follow the social narratives as long as you are aware of it...

As I already said, I cannot indulge in retard-rhetoric which omh hath birthed on this website.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

another example ... of @omh  retard rhetoric:

its clear that 'eternity' cannot ever be, NOW, because eternity is not here yet. whereas "now" is exactly right here at this time you are reading this post. yep. and that is independent of all invidual DNA replacements like you & me

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 02 May 2021, 12:08 pm » wrote: Too bad omh isn't her today to clear that up...of course I feel omh is making mistakes worse than me.. by not having fun for one.. but he isn't making mistakes in his way of thinking... that's is, no mistakes if you see reality the same way he does... which I don't...

Not at all, I'm more nuanced than omh in my hallucinations... now is eternity but not for the individual DNA replacements like you and me... and it's ok to pretend to follow the social narratives as long as you are aware of it...

Reality vs real living. Art sustains what academia trains brains to mind socially once reaching adult stage of mutually evolving now. Every human experiences the same evolving from fertilized cell regardless natural or in vitro fertilization assisting sterile males or females attempting to make a next generation family from now on.

Religion, politics, philosophies, psychologies create theories and theologies promising everyone life has to be more than reproductively centered as mutually evolving now, never has been and society works to keep every added generation repeating the practices of social engineering outcomes from now on as historically done since dawn of civilization.

How many people you know that accept now is physically eternity regardless geographic presence in the universe here so far? Bet its none and those that do are treated as mentally incompetent to live on their own and institutionalized to stay in character.

omh

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 02 May 2021, 12:17 pm » wrote: huh?

I see that omh-insanity is plaguing you again, eh? iow Do you realize that he has had 3 months to clear that up? And each time I show it to him since then, he refuses to even address his own stupid words that he posted at me. Yep. Each time, he acts as if he is not @omh  who posted those words I showed you.

Here lies, the flawed foundation you cannot seem to get cognizant of.

As I already said, I cannot indulge in retard-rhetoric which omh hath birthed on this website.
I'm back. Intellectual Armageddon is ramping up because of your refusal to change your selected group think mentality. Your groups are the ones cancelling everyone else's opportunities to make a living.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

omh » 02 May 2021, 9:13 pm » wrote: ...Intellectual Armageddon is ramping up because of your refusal to change...
Promise?

omh

Share      Unread post

Delivered, I never promise tomorrows, just better time for all things mutually evolving from now on when living here between spontaneously alive since conceived simultaneously occupying space until decomposed and each body is as thermal dynamics describes about energy.

Power of individual suggestion vs mob persuasion of power.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 02 May 2021, 12:24 pm » wrote: another example ... of @omh  retard rhetoric:

its clear that 'eternity' cannot ever be, NOW, because eternity is not here yet. whereas "now" is exactly right here at this time you are reading this post. yep. and that is independent of all invidual DNA replacements like you & me
Now is eternity... depending on how you define 'now'.. your now is the same now as that of your ancestors in the sense that you're deceiving yourself by blindly following the social narratives of the ruling elites.. which are always the same, only the details are different... you're now playing a role without realizing it, and previous generations we doing the same thing in their own now... and the next generations wil do it too... for eternity...

It is not insane, it's true in a way... but it's also dark and it doesn't mean the individuals of a generation can't have fun in their own now..

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 02 May 2021, 9:04 pm » wrote: Religion, politics, philosophies, psychologies create theories and theologies promising everyone life has to be more than reproductively centered as mutually evolving now, never has been and society works to keep every added generation repeating the practices of social engineering outcomes from now on as historically done since dawn of civilization.
Thanks for clearing that up. that was what I was trying to explain to @Abatjour  when I told him how he was deceiving himself and not realizing it...
How many people you know that accept now is physically eternity regardless geographic presence in the universe here so far? Bet its none and those that do are treated as mentally incompetent to live on their own and institutionalized to stay in character.
It's not none, you accept that...but accepting it for the human species as a whole doesn't mean now is eternity for the individual DNA replacements, for them time is real... which is why Abatjour calls you insane... another example of you being punished for telling the deceived that they're are deceiving themselves... that's why you need to have some fun with the role playing... then people like Abatjour will think you're just like them and think you're just kidding while you tell them the truth about life in plain sight so they won't call you insane anymore..

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Nope. And you can repeat it until you are blue in the, face, but the facts won't change.
Eternity is not here yet, whereas "now" is in fact right here at the current moment. Face this.
depending on how you define 'now'
uhhhh, no. It depends on how all of us sane people have defined now for thousands of years.  @omh  is not sane, but hey, you feel free to keep condoning insanity  Image  
.. your now is the same now as that of your ancestors
No, its not. 
My now is right here at this moment. My ancestors they've been dead for centuries now therefore their now is NOT right here at this moment. Face this.
in the sense that you're deceiving yourself by blindly following the social narratives of the ruling elites
you are deceiving yourself by killing your, sanity, when you blindly follow omh's deranged delirium.

you're now playing a role without realizing it
You're going insane, but you realize it since you keep following omh insane nonsensical gibberish.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 03 May 2021, 4:28 am » wrote: Thanks for clearing that up. that was what I was trying to explain to @Abatjour  when I told him how he was deceiving himself and not realizing it...
You told me that only because you are practicing the insanity of @omh , and you do not realize he is insane.  po fella you

... which is why Abatjour calls you insane...
Nope. You are being deceitful here now. Which is just more insanity you picked up, from omh, as I have even provided you links from 26-27 jan 2021 to verify his insanity.
Yes.
When I showed he said he would prove I am not a liberal and I do support conservatives.
Its been 3 months since he made that nonsense claim and then has refused to put his money where his mouth is. You are ok with his nonsense.  And that is proof of, insanity, how he made a claim like that but then felt like he does not need to validate his claim.
another example of you being punished for telling the deceived that they're are deceiving themselves...
You are joining his, insanity, so you lack the mental fortitude/cognitive awareness to realize that you are the only one being deceived here by way of omh.
Enjoy!
...then people like Abatjour will think you're just like them and think you're just kidding while you tell them the truth about life
once again you are hallucinating here thanks to, insanity, since I never at no time assumed to be just kidding while I tell you the truth about life. You need to get to a mental health clinic, fast, before omh saps you for all of your scruples pal LOL

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 03 May 2021, 4:42 am » wrote: ..You're going insane, but you realize it since you keep following omh insane nonsensical gibberish.
I'm following omh's logic but at the same time I'm not following it... if I did I would go insane... that doesn't mean omh is insane though...
..once again you are hallucinating here thanks to, insanity, since I never at no time assumed to be just kidding while I tell you the truth about life. You need to get to a mental health clinic, fast, before omh saps you for all of your scrupples pal LOL
Well, if you're not kidding and omh isn't kidding and I'm the one thinking kidding.. having fun.. is important.. does that mean I'm the one who needs to see a shrink...

Last edited by Jantje_Smit on 03 May 2021, 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 03 May 2021, 5:12 am » wrote: I'm following omh's logic but at the same time I'm not following it...
uhhhh, no. It doesn't work that way.There is no in-between, there is no middle ground.
Go check your posts over the past few days and some of the obfuscatory gobbledygook you have posted at me in defense of omh insanity. Face it pal. You are following his insane logic.
 that doesn't omh is insane though...
You are incorrect. It does mean EXACTLY that he is insane.  I gave you one example that you refuse to address/refuse to speak truth to, but hey, I understand your instinctive nature to protect omh/your source of insanity-fuel  Image  
 does that mean I'm the one who needs to see a shrink?...
Yes. But that is ooooonly if you plan to continue to subscribe to @omh  retard-rhetoric that he posts here.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 03 May 2021, 5:54 am » wrote: uhhhh, no. It doesn't work that way.There is no in-between, there is no middle ground.
That's what omh says too... there only a choice between a 1 and a 0..
Go check your posts over the past few days and some of the obfuscatory gobbledygook you have posted at me in defense of omh insanity. Face it pal. You are following his insane logic.
I'm following omh's logic but I'm not defending it... that's the middle ground..
You are incorrect. It does mean EXACTLY that he is insane.  I gave you one example that you refuse to address/refuse to speak truth to, but hey, I understand your instinctive nature to protect omh/your source of insanity-fuel  Image  
That's what's so fascinating about omh's dark intellectual theories... you calling him insane is what his theories predict the deceived will call those who accept the truth about life in plain sight...so omh is right but you are right too...
Yes. But that is ooooonly if you plan to continue to subscribe to @omh  retard-rhetoric that he posts here.
I'm planning on convincing omh that there is a middle ground and he should have fun with that.... that's not insane... I think..

:blink:  

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 03 May 2021, 6:26 am » wrote: That's what omh says too...
You are incorrect again. omh said no such thing, as what I just said.
there only a choice between a 1 and a 0...
Nope. You are incorrect again. I said there is no middle ground and no in-between, exclusively, for the issue I posted to you about. That has nothing to do with 1, 0, or any other numbers.  This is not a Maxine discussion so, Please, do not be deceitful here...or else we need to end this discussion instantly.
I'm following omh's logic but I'm not defending it... that's the middle ground...
Exactly. You are far, far more flagrant by following along with his dumb logic vs. if you were only defending his dumb logic... iow, I still love omh because he is our brother. so I defend his Right to post his dumb logic here ---especially since it obviously keeps him from committing suicide. Nonetheless, I still have to I.D. his insanity when it rears its ugly head...like it did on 26-27 Jan 
That's what's so fascinating about omh's dark intellectual theories...
lol sounds like something you need to be explaining to an intake worker at your local mental health clinic.
you calling him insane is what his theories predict the deceived will call those who accept the truth about life in plain sight...
Yes, its just like how criminals also predict that 'the deceived' will call them innocent of their crimes. Which again brings us back to, yesterday, and discovering the possibility that you yourself may have deceived me for many weeks here.

...hmmmm...
so omh is right but you are right too...
You just insulted me, by equating me to a certified-lunatic in any way whatsoever.

I do appreciate an apology if you do the right thing and extend one.   Image  

omh

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 03 May 2021, 4:51 am » wrote: You told me that only because you are practicing the insanity of @omh , and you do not realize he is insane.  po fella you

Nope. You are being deceitful here now. Which is just more insanity you picked up, from omh, as I have even provided you links from 26-27 jan 2021 to verify his insanity.
Yes.
When I showed he said he would prove I am not a liberal and I do support conservatives.
Its been 3 months since he made that nonsense claim and then has refused to put his money where his mouth is. You are ok with his nonsense.  And that is proof of, insanity, how he made a claim like that but then felt like he does not need to validate his claim.

You are joining his, insanity, so you lack the mental fortitude/cognitive awareness to realize that you are the only one being deceived here by way of omh.
Enjoy!

once again you are hallucinating here thanks to, insanity, since I never at no time assumed to be just kidding while I tell you the truth about life. You need to get to a mental health clinic, fast, before omh saps you for all of your scruples pal LOL

when you psychologically attack non conformists of your mentality of how life should evolve socially beyond why it does genetically you are part of demanding everyone reject the natural order of reproductive changing of people ancestrally present "as reproduced so far.".

Your ideology is the source of historical corruption never ending. Every reality does it.