This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Abatjour » 03 May 2021, 6:49 am » wrote: ..Exactly. You are far, far more flagrant by following along with his dumb logic vs. if you were only defending his dumb logic.
How does that work... I'm only following omh's logic, not defending it... and you think omh's logic is insane and offending.. I'm not defending the insanity so how can I be more flagrant?
lol sounds like something you need to be explaining to an intake worker at your local mental health clinic.
I thought about that but I decided it wouldn't be a good idea, they might think I was insane..
Yes, its just like how criminals also predict that 'the deceived' will call them innocent of their crimes. Which again brings us back to, yesterday, and discovering the possibility that you yourself may have deceived me for many weeks here.

...hmmmm...
That sounds like you misinterpreted my words, I'm not in the business of deceiving people.. I never lie, if I needed to resort to lies in order to 'win ' an argument that would be bad for my self esteem..
You just insulted me, by equating me to a certified-lunatic in any way whatsoever.
That's not an insult.. you should see it like a compliment, coming from someone who is following omh's logic...
I do appreciate an apology if you do the right thing and extend one.   Image
If it wasn't meant as an insult then that wouldn't be the right thing to do..

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 03 May 2021, 6:26 am » wrote: That's what omh says too... there only a choice between a 1 and a 0..

I'm following omh's logic but I'm not defending it... that's the middle ground..

That's what's so fascinating about omh's dark intellectual theories... you calling him insane is what his theories predict the deceived will call those who accept the truth about life in plain sight...so omh is right but you are right too...

I'm planning on convincing omh that there is a middle ground and he should have fun with that.... that's not insane... I think..

:blink:  

choice is understand current situation or make believe anything else is possible. o is being honest about why lifetimes are ancestrally here now, the other 1 is denying it.

to all citizens of reality my being one male proportionately occupying space is zero meaning to anything else is possible. You keep arguing with kinetic physical absolutes results in plain sight.

I didn't invent the phrase "It is what it is.". Question everyone avoids is total sum of universal "it".

Here is what assures my brain of accuracy, total sum includes all its parts, reality sticks to topics of maybes and origins of eternal separation are out there anywhere else but the moment here life is perpetual balancing mutually evolving in order as replaced by reproduced in the exchange of 16 great grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parenting last become parents, grandparents, great grandparents, great great grandparents since born.

Complete cycles per lifetime including categories plant, animals, predators, prey, male, female, asexual means of reproducing replacements that haven't become parents in last 5 generations.

6th sense is self awareness to proportionately alive. Instinctive empathy of current displacement where one's displacement has never duplicated during the time they occupied space since conceived.

Your social mind isn't as smart as your collective said it became defending hypothetical values and hyperbole life exceeds adapting to space timed apart now.

This was the message Jesus brought 2021 years ago. Second coming arrived Black Friday 2006. By the Antichrist to people demanding everyone believe Jesus wasn't the sion of Joseph and Mary, but a virgin birth like zeus reproduced Hercules.

Religions are formed to make people assume life isn't self evident, politics is about demanding everyone comply with the faith now isn't eternity. arts and academia teach next generations to maintain history in the making from now until extinction to sustain the utopia ruling elites designed for themselves with lines of communication creating global webs of massive self deception nurtured through promising better days tomorrow than reproduction sustained so far.

Life doesn't keep secrets, saving humanity does make everyone obey ignoring how life works in plain sight a greater good for those in command per family, neighborhood, community, town hall, sheriff, church and priest, academia and professors, art, artists, and artistic impressionists ,city council and mayor, county seats and commissioners, state and federal congress, senates, courts, and finally Global economics.

Representative Republic defends what, societal evolution theories or ancestral points of people populating space as equally arrived as any other lifeform native as ancestrally positioned in this atmosphere.

Dare you to recite the Preamble to this nations original Constitution. No pledging to the flag, just the Preamble. there is no collective soul mentality than ever defined it as I described life as a whole ever changing situation with lifetimes never the same results again here now.

Simple compounding interest yields to reproductions SO FAR.

My instincts serve my sanity as one of a kind. who are you character role playing today as again?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 03 May 2021, 7:37 am » wrote: when you psychologically attack non conformists of your mentality of how life should evolve socially beyond why it does genetically you are part of demanding everyone reject the natural order of reproductive changing of people ancestrally present "as reproduced so far.".

Your ideology is the source of historical corruption never ending. Every reality does it.
Abat is not tolerant for anyone different..  we missed you when you were gone.  ;)  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 03 May 2021, 8:08 am » wrote: Abat is not tolerant for anyone different..  we missed you when you were gone.  ;)  
that is half correct. The other half is he won't accept life for all reproduction sustains and societal laws that rule behavior cradle to grave maintains in plain sight so far. A habit you share.

again, I am not flaming, shaming, blaming. Just explaining the same mistakes my family has done ancestrally and doing currently. I cannot stop them, but I can correct myself as much as society allows.

Lesser of two evils. Out of necessity to adapt in the moment, 2050 years ago it was labelled "When In Rome....".

Every individual's option governed by mob rule, comply or die by starving to death of executed. Poverty is inflicted, not a choice other than a choice to not comply with ignoring life maintains eternal separation of reproductions present.
Last edited by omh on 03 May 2021, 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 03 May 2021, 8:13 am » wrote: that is half correct. The other half is he won't accept life for all reproduction sustains and societal laws that rule behavior cradle to grave maintains in plain sight so far. A habit you share.
Yep to the last of your post.... And people who  ARE different people make the world go round.

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 03 May 2021, 8:17 am » wrote: Yep to the last of your post.... And people who  ARE different people make the world go round.
Look at you change the conversation about being eternally separated so far. Life never reproduces the same person twice inception to extinction of any species that ever occupies space in any atmosphere. Everything is different constantly. Its evolution to evolving details going on currently in one atmosphere.

the whole is equal to all its parts. Now is universally limited to evolving results expanding because details never duplicated yet anywhere. Compounding total sum per individual displacement inorganic or ancestral.

Perpetual motion is eternal balancing of the whole of what the universal became now. You don't know how to deal with largest result imaginable. Kinetics of being alive now without doubt.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 03 May 2021, 8:23 am » wrote: Look at you change the conversation about being eternally separated so far. Life never reproduces the same person twice inception to extinction of any species that ever occupies space in any atmosphere. Everything is different constantly. Its evolution to evolving details going on currently in one atmosphere.

the whole is equal to all its parts. Now is universally limited to evolving results expanding because details never duplicated yet anywhere. Compounding total sum per individual displacement inorganic or ancestral.

Perpetual motion is eternal balancing of the whole of what the universal became now. You don't know how to deal with largest result imaginable. Kinetics of being alive now without doubt.
Look at you confusing me again. :P  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 03 May 2021, 8:17 am » wrote: Yep to the last of your post.... And people who  ARE different people make the world go round.
planet rotates with or without this species in the atmosphere. Get over the idea intellect is physically self sustained like a brain navigating time the body is adapting in ancestral point of being alive now. Every ancestor of every species is equally acquiped to their point of being alive when, where, what, who they assume their character role raised them socially in the ranks of directing others to obey possibilities or else.
Me, you, he, she, it, we, us, they, them, those, 16 great great grandparents did it, 8 great grandparents did it, 4 grandparents still doing it, 2 parents nurturing their children to recycle it

I just explained how everything remains absolutely corrupted by one methodology in every world order of laws that rule outcomes in plain sight, intellectually.
Kept it simple stupid.

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 03 May 2021, 8:25 am » wrote: Look at you confusing me again. :P  
Project away, but in our conversations you show you are just as aware as I am of the whole story of humanity becoming the chaos done within the species itself.

You retreat into we, I remain me that has no rights morally, legally, ethically, socially as ancestrally centered as everything else occupying time so far. See I am humbled by life to understand I can only direct my reactions to everyone else choosing to defend make believe now isn't eternity.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 03 May 2021, 8:33 am » wrote: Project away, but in our conversations you show you are just as aware as I am of the whole story of humanity becoming the chaos done within the species itself.
I am very aware.. of things. ;)  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 03 May 2021, 8:35 am » wrote: I am very aware.. of things. ;)  
You have been nurtured like I was since birth, everyone has been. I navigate actual point of displacement, you recite possibilities followed throughout history..

Oh what webs are woven............. Between 24 longitudes, a dozen latitudes, so many platitudes, within attitudes life has to be more than reproductively centered now. 288 grids on a map and 4 corners of world order is based on rule of 72. mathematics or virgins after Jihad.

the core of social unrest since dawn of civilization. I have shown how I played with integers 0-9 like nobody ever has historically and came out with the basics to Noah's ark and devil's 666. playing squared vs cubed. So regardless alphabets or mathematics creating loopholes in logic statistically leaving everything open ended definitions of maybe, I discovered the self evident way life works naturally.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 03 May 2021, 7:44 am » wrote: choice is understand current situation or make believe anything else is possible. o is being honest about why lifetimes are ancestrally here now, the other 1 is denying it.
Yes, that's your logic as I told abat...
to all citizens of reality my being one male proportionately occupying space is zero meaning to anything else is possible. You keep arguing with kinetic physical absolutes results in plain sight.
I'm not arguing with the physical absolutes, I'm arguing that including the non kinetic results in your dark intellectual theories gives you other options that just a 1 and a 0...
This was the message Jesus brought 2021 years ago. Second coming arrived Black Friday 2006. By the Antichrist to people demanding everyone believe Jesus wasn't the sion of Joseph and Mary, but a virgin birth like zeus reproduced Hercules.
It's been some time since I did Greek mythology... but I'm pretty sure Zeus wasn't into virgin births...
Life doesn't keep secrets....
I don't agree, you can never be certain that what your mind tells you are the actual results is the absolute truth... the secrets are out there, escaping at the speed of light..
Dare you to recite the Preamble to this nations original Constitution. No pledging to the flag, just the Preamble. there is no collective soul mentality than ever defined it as I described life as a whole ever changing situation with lifetimes never the same results again here now.
You forget that I'm not an american... I can't recite that stuff out of my head...
My instincts serve my sanity as one of a kind. who are you character role playing today as again?
I'm role playing my own character... having fun arguing about you needing to do some role playing of your own and have fun too..

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 03 May 2021, 9:31 am » wrote: Yes, that's your logic as I told abat...

I'm not arguing with the physical absolutes, I'm arguing that including the non kinetic results in your dark intellectual theories gives you other options that just a 1 and a 0...

It's been some time since I did Greek mythology... but I'm pretty sure Zeus wasn't into virgin births...

I don't agree, you can never be certain that what your mind tells you are the actual results is the absolute truth... the secrets are out there, escaping at the speed of light..

You forget that I'm not an american... I can't recite that stuff out of my head...

I'm role playing my own character... having fun arguing about you needing to do some role playing of your own and have fun too..

Logic is supposed to reunite the divided back into a whole. Linear logic is designed to separate the whole into individual parts not understanding the origins of sustaining numbers so far.
Grammar vs arithmetic. Words that come to mean principle and principal. concept controlling conceptions and the leaders of false narratives by the facts and figures suggesting actual isn't factual.

Power of suggestion transforms into persuasion of power within laws that dictate to replacements who they can be socially cradle to grave. Pick a side or cannot play a role.

Concepts corrupt the conceptions added from now on and every society is designed to assure that doesn't end before extinction arrives. Why the 3 musketeers fable is so anti understanding life in plain sight.

It sells the idea of all for one concept and one cept for all people occupying space now come "Hell or high water.". Self elimination protecting the leading authorities on possibilities to global warming dividing the believers between God and Country tis of thee.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 03 May 2021, 8:25 am » wrote: Look at you confusing me again. Image
Don't let omh confuse you, he's accusing you of being no different from all the others that don't realize the truth about life in plain sight...  that there are no mysteries and everything can be explained by seeing the human race as a neverending cycle of generations doing the same thing over and over again while being fooled into thinking next time it will be different... no room for different people having fun while timed apart....

:wah:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 03 May 2021, 10:30 am » wrote: Don't let omh confuse you, he's accusing you of being no different from all the others that don't realize the truth about life in plain sight...  that there are no mysteries and everything can be explained by seeing the human race as a never ending cycle of generations doing the same thing over and over again while being fooled into thinking next time it will be different... no room for different people having fun while timed apart....

:wah:  
What is it everyone does from their own ideas of life cannot be limited to getting eternally separated biologically here. Look at what I quoted you doing. specifically the 3 words cycle of generations.

Each person is a generated cycle. Each molecule of the periodic table is a generated cycle of atoms changing shape and form to things never duplicating what arrives here now. Compounding combinations that evolve to eroding universal positions to decomposing lifetimes in one atmosphere and the key is reproductivity until no more replacements reproduce.

energy cannot be created or destroyed but is forever changing forms shaped here. cycles within cycles. so specific the universe remains what it changed into so far. You only compare nature of behavior cradle to grave against those alive cradle to grave from now on knowing the actual limitations of never exceding spontaneously here simultaneously adapting to space timed apart now.

Why you keep saying my theories are dark and I have no concept of "fun" when what I understand about why and how I exist proportionately alive is glowing bright enough to remove historical doubt that trained my family tree to perform exactly as you are here.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 03 May 2021, 10:30 am » wrote: Don't let omh confuse you, he's accusing you of being no different from all the others that don't realize the truth about life in plain sight...  that there are no mysteries and everything can be explained by seeing the human race as a neverending cycle of generations doing the same thing over and over again while being fooled into thinking next time it will be different... no room for different people having fun while timed apart....

Don't be fooled by  Omh.. He has me figured out pretty darn good on a deeper level...and I know. he knows too. LOLOL    :wah:  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 03 May 2021, 11:13 am » wrote: Don't be fooled by  Omh.. He has me figured out pretty darn good on a deeper level...and I know. he knows too. LOLOL    :wah:  
My goal is to make time better for all that have been misled historically so far ancestrally from now on. All the change is centered to taking place here, no tomorrows ever come but the compounding decisions acted upon until extinction.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 03 May 2021, 9:37 am » wrote: Logic is supposed to reunite the divided back into a whole. Linear logic is designed to separate the whole into individual parts not understanding the origins of sustaining numbers so far.
There's also the non kinetic logic, uniting the divided individual parts while keeping them timed apart...
Grammar vs arithmetic. Words that come to mean principle and principal. concept controlling conceptions and the leaders of false narratives by the facts and figures suggesting actual isn't factual.
I'm not suggesting that at all, I'm saying the role playing and having fun are also actual.. and factual..
Power of suggestion transforms into persuasion of power within laws that dictate to replacements who they can be socially cradle to grave. Pick a side or cannot play a role.
That's what I keep telling you, it isn't suggestion... that's what my instincts tell me... and you don't have to pick a side, you have other options than a 1 or 0 if you include the non kinetic numbers in your dark intellectual theories...

:blink:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 03 May 2021, 11:15 am » wrote: My goal is to make time better for all that have been misled historically so far ancestrally from now on. All the change is centered to taking place here, no tomorrows ever come but the compounding decisions acted upon until extinction.
My goal is to spread seeds of discontent.. in the hopes that if everyone does that.. something can change for the better. But since the NDE,I decided none of that really matters.. and this isn't all that is... and change never really occurs.. it circles around. And the battle goes on from generation to generation and the evil never is rooted out... which comes back to Jantje's point. May as well have fun while your here. :blink:  and screw them... But Now.. it's getting to the point, it can not be ignored.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 03 May 2021, 10:44 am » wrote: Why you keep saying my theories are dark and I have no concept of "fun" when what I understand about why and how I exist proportionately alive is glowing bright enough to remove historical doubt that trained my family tree to perform exactly as you are here.
I'm not saying you don't have a concept of fun, I'm saying you don't have enough fun because you're being punished for trying to explain your understanding to the deceived... that's what makes your intellectual theories so dark, they don't offer anything that makes life more fun by accepting them... people like mystery and having fun... they don't like the idea of there being no doubt which will bring them serenity...