This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,005

sooted up Cyndi » 03 May 2021, 11:28 am » wrote: My goal is to spread seeds of discontent.. in the hopes that if everyone does that.. something can change for the better. But since the NDE,I decided none of that really matters.. and this isn't all that is... and change never really occurs.. it circles around. And the battle goes on from generation to generation and the evil never is rooted out... which comes back to Jantje's point. May as well have fun while your here. :blink:  and screw them... But Now.. it's getting to the point, it can not be ignored.
the overall problem done historically is what are you discontent about? It isn't were reality is going, it is about what life is constantly taking place when naturally here.

You want everyone else to be as self destructive as you became. I won't and that makes me a prime target for those that won't, don't, can't, unable really doesn't change if they became great grandparents or great aunts or uncles, 2nd cousins etc.

Words matter to self deniers of how, why, what, where, when they are occupying space in plain sight. Reality of who is what societal evolutionist intellectually defend until extinction with biology eternally separating lifetimes present in this atmosphere.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 15,995
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
omh » 03 May 2021, 11:41 am » wrote: the overall problem done historically is what are you discontent about? It isn't were reality is going, it is about what life is constantly taking place when naturally here.

You want everyone else to be as self destructive as you became. I won't and that makes me a prime target for those that won't, don't, can't, unable really doesn't change if they became great grandparents or great aunts or uncles, 2nd cousins etc.

Words matter to self deniers of what where, when they are occupying space in plain sight. Reality of who is what societal evolutionist intellectually defend until extinction with biology eternally separating lifetimes present in this atmosphere.
I'm not discontent about historically... I'm discontent on what's taking place here and now. but I do understand it's not real and none of it matters in the end.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,005

sooted up Cyndi » 03 May 2021, 11:55 am » wrote: I'm not discontent about historically... I'm discontent on what's taking place here and now. but I do understand it's not real and none of it matters in the end.
history in the making is current events to things never duplicated from now on. Linked biologically present. Genetic fate contextual destiny. Divine providence and manifested destiny as performed by those dictating who's who to rank of keeping denial fashionable.

the we teams of hope, faith, charity demand individuals supply the people needed to loath last generations so far or deliver mayhem, madness, misery to those not sacrificing their biological time to stay as typecast people personas on the world stage supporting local theaters of doubt.

again, Intellectual Armageddon as I designed it works inside out of those thinking beyond mutually evolving as biologically here. Its the Karma reverted back into proper proportion.

Deniers took themselves out i simple explain how they have done it since dawn of civilization.
Last edited by omh on 03 May 2021, 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 15,995
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
omh » 03 May 2021, 11:59 am » wrote: history in the making is current events to things never duplicated from now on. Linked biologically present. Genetic fate contextual destiny. Divine providence and manifested destiny as performed by those dictating who's who to rank of keeping denial fashionable.

the we teams of hope, faith, charity demand individuals supply the people needed to loath last generations so far or deliver mayhem, madness, misery to those not sacrificing their biological time to stay as typecast people personas on the world stage supporting local theaters of doubt.

again, Intellectual Armageddon as I designed it works inside out of those thinking beyond mutually evolving as biologically here.
Ok your confusing me again..i need more time to mull that one over. ;)  

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,005

sooted up Cyndi » 03 May 2021, 12:05 pm » wrote: Ok your confusing me again..i need more time to mull that one over. ;)  
stop one sided interpretations and navigate like your sole point of displacements has 6 halves everyone else wants to control your behavior cradle to grave and you let them.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 15,995
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
omh » 03 May 2021, 12:07 pm » wrote: stop one sided interpretations and navigate like your sole point of displacements has 6 halves everyone else wants to control your behavior cradle to grave and you let them.
I live pretty much off the mainstream. I have managed to fly under the radar in many ways.. I am almost non existent to them... :wah:  

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,005

sooted up Cyndi » 03 May 2021, 12:14 pm » wrote: I live pretty much off the mainstream. I have managed to fly under the radar in many ways.. I am almost non existent to them... :wah:  
stop trying to convince me you changed your mind sticking to the character you performed as since we started conversing. I won't fall for the bait and switch act. Took me half my time living to escape me doing it also.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 15,995
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
omh » 03 May 2021, 12:18 pm » wrote: stop trying to convince me you changed your mind sticking to the character you performed as since we started conversing. I won't fall for the bait and switch act. Took me half my time living to escape me doing it also.
OK. :blink:  

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,005

I won't hold my breath or expect you will and I will see it when and if you do.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,168
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

omh » 03 May 2021, 11:15 am » wrote: My goal is to make time better for all that have been misled historically so far ancestrally from now on.
That sounds like a worthwhile goal... but how does realizing the the truth about life in plain sight make time better for the individual DNA replacements.. you don't want them to follow the social narratives of the ruling elites anymore but what replaces it... what happens when everyone has achieved serenity, what will they do with their better time... simply have fun maybe?

:blink:  

 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,284
Politics: Fascist

Jantje_Smit » 04 May 2021, 12:02 am » wrote: That sounds like a worthwhile goal... but how does realizing the the truth about life in plain sight make time better for the individual DNA replacements.. you don't want them to follow the social narratives of the ruling elites anymore but what replaces it... what happens when everyone has achieved serenity, what will they do with their better time... simply have fun maybe?

Image
Maybe he is referring to nietzsche...because God is dead, the new ubermensch, the new purpose to life, is to advance your race. 
 
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,005

Jantje_Smit » 04 May 2021, 12:02 am » wrote: That sounds like a worthwhile goal... but how does realizing the the truth about life in plain sight make time better for the individual DNA replacements.. you don't want them to follow the social narratives of the ruling elites anymore but what replaces it... what happens when everyone has achieved serenity, what will they do with their better time... simply have fun maybe?

:blink:  

 
True to faith/reality is disregarding proportionately alive to numbers the species obtained reproductively here by simple genetic flow of life naturally timed apart here now.

time table indexing is relative time cemented by Albert Einstein's mathematical methodology that convinces educated people to mind context over content.

Again, making life easier to adapt doesn't make more simple than reproductive order to population here being eternally separated now. Optics and rational thinking to justify outcomes by any means necessary to control each incoming replacement to follow the codes of self deception rule of law commands society with sustaining the 1%er's over the 99% every generation tribalism masters thought processing individuals to choose mob rules and regulations living in an adapt or become extinct mutual situation.

the human self inflicted eternal conundrum that language arts uses lines of communication for psychological imprisonment of sole replacements cradle to grave defending the language designing what is societal norms each generation last conceived are trained to blame all previous for the chaos people do onto themselves.

won't accept genetic fate and pick manifested destiny because words matter and personal time adjusting to things never the same again doesn't count for tomorrow when living is believed larger than mutually evolving now.

All this corruption ancestrally practiced is centered around one philosophical concept, think beyond self contained to the moment here. instinctively the original sin of homo sapien life to worship humanity as an exception to living in plain sight.

What is freedom from position of actively proportionately here? Make believe it isn't possible.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,168
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

omh » 04 May 2021, 5:47 am » wrote: True to faith/reality is disregarding proportionately alive to numbers the species obtained reproductively here by simple genetic flow of life naturally timed apart here now...
Yes, but how does that make time better for the individual DNA replacement when they accept genetic fate and pick manifested destiny... I would say having fun makes time better.. even if it's timed apart... do you have something better to offer?
All this corruption ancestrally practiced is centered around one philosophical concept, think beyond self contained to the moment here. instinctively the original sin of homo sapien life to worship humanity as an exception to living in plain sight.
The mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality doesn't occupy any space so there is no self containment.. it isn't a philosophical concept, it's real...my instincts tell my mind that... that's not corruption...or a sin... well, inappopriate maybe.. lol..
What is freedom from position of actively proportionately here? Make believe it isn't possible.
Funny thing happened today.. I had to do some work stuff this morning and when I entered the office I had to think of your dark intellectual naratives and role playing DNA replacements following the social narratives of the ruling elites...but I know I'm doing that and my colleagues don't..

Image  
 
 
Last edited by Jantje_Smit on 04 May 2021, 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,005

Jantje_Smit » 04 May 2021, 7:31 am » wrote: Yes, but how does that make time better for the individual DNA replacement when they accept genetic fate and pick manifested destiny... I would say having fun makes time better.. even if it's timed apart... do you have something better to offer?


The mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality doesn't occupy any space so there is no self containment.. it isn't a philosophical concept, it's real...my instincts tell my mind that... that's not corruption...or a sin... well, inappopriate maybe.. lol..


Funny thing happened today.. I had to do some work stuff this morning and when I entered the office I had to think of your dark intellectual naratives and role playing DNA replacements following the social narratives of the ruling elites...but I know I'm doing that and my collegues don't..

Image  
 
misery loves company, so miserable sole displacements have to unite and make individuals enjoying the time they get loath space they are timed apart in. Soul of humanity is laws that dictate living cradle to grave. Minority opinions regulating majority conquered by self deception. Lesser of two evil elections sustain the art until extinction.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,168
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

omh » 04 May 2021, 7:36 am » wrote: misery loves company, so miserable sole displacements have to unite and make individuals enjoying the time they get loath space they are timed apart in.
Having fun isn't misery... it loves company though... but you still haven't told me how you intend to make time better than that..
Soul of humanity is laws that dictate living cradle to grave. Minority opinions regulating majority conquered by self deception. Lesser of two evil elections sustain the art until extinction.
Well, over here we have lesser of twenty something elections... doesn't make much difference... but even if everyone would accept the truth about life in plain sight there would have still have to be laws... how would the regulating of the majority work without political parties?

:faint:  


 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,005

Jantje_Smit » 04 May 2021, 8:44 am » wrote: Having fun isn't misery... it loves company though... but you still haven't told me how you intend to make time better than that..

Well, over here we have lesser of twenty something elections... doesn't make much difference... but even if everyone would accept the truth about life in plain sight there would have still have to be laws... how would the regulating of the majority work without political parties?

:faint:  


 
in reality those paying to believe are left in misery and those collecting bounty on recruiting believers get to role in utopia. stars and heros vs losers and martyrs. the "We have and you all got nothing but what we share.".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mfV7rpwo7U.

Shared series parallel event horizons be 1 hour or one generation, time doesn't move anything that never stays the same form twice since conceived or intellectually conceptualized between brains pretending now isn't eternity conceived to decomposed.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,168
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

omh » 04 May 2021, 10:03 am » wrote: in reality those paying to believe are left in misery and those collecting bounty on recruiting believers get to role in utopia. stars and heros vs losers and martyrs. the "We have and you all got nothing but what we share.".
In reality.... but how do you know what is real and what is not... the having fun is real so in reality I don't feel miserable...
Shared series parallel event horizons be 1 hour or one generation, time doesn't move anything that never stays the same form twice since conceived or intellectually conceptualized between brains pretending now isn't eternity conceived to decomposed.
That's a bit confusing.. time doesn't move anything... but time doesn't move, you move through time.. at least the individual DNA replacements do..

Image  

 
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,005

Jantje_Smit » 04 May 2021, 10:58 am » wrote: In reality.... but how do you know what is real and what is not... the having fun is real so in reality I don't feel miserable...


That's a bit confusing.. time doesn't move anything... but time doesn't move, you move through time.. at least the individual DNA replacements do..

Image  

 
 
"in reality" is a diversion away from actually happening in reproductive order to population present.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,168
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

omh » 04 May 2021, 11:01 am » wrote: "in reality" is a diversion away from actually happening in reproductive order to population present.
The having fun is also actually happening in the present... it's just as real as your feeling of serenity... it's both the result of us following our instincts so why would the having fun be a diversion while your serenity is actually happening?

Image  

 
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,005

Jantje_Smit » 05 May 2021, 1:26 am » wrote: The having fun is also actually happening in the present... it's just as real as your feeling of serenity... it's both the result of us following our instincts so why would the having fun be a diversion while your serenity is actually happening?

Image  

 
 
You stick to triangulating justification literally, figuratively, relatively, morally, legally, ethically to separate being governed to think outside the box from those governing inside time mutually evolving here in this atmosphere universally geographically this planet, geometrically numbers since inception of homo sapien DNA to the food chain.

I get the 6 degrees of sustaining doubt socially one generation after another academically, artistically, economically, politically creating rank, spiritual thinking beyond mutual position reproductively present, saving humanity, sacrificing honesty for truth and accuracy comparing what was believed possible dawn of civilization to extinction of replacements. how and why is the active vertical axiom to the horizontal plane of what, where, when, whom lived or living now.

Separation between eternal life and immortality is ancestral progression is eternal life, immortality is having one's character replayed one generation after another by lifetimes never related by ancestral progression that separates ancestral lineages to date.

Hardest thing to do in living is not get trapped between intellectual players and socially played as fooled again 24/7. you flow the path of least resistance.

Better to play the role of a denier than get executed being honest. heroes and martyrs only die once, compliers die deceiving themselves cradle to grave.

I hear the demands for freedom from tyranny and those chanting the demand command "our way or no way anyone survives outside rule of law.".

I rethought the whole Jesus scenario, Moral of the story is nobody gets to keep their time mutually evolving so far accept those in charge of controlling tomorrow's outcomes now.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Arris, Benson13, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Blutarski, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Crazytrain, crimsongulf, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Jantje_Smit, nefarious101, neue regel, PaperLi [Bot], Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], Twitter [Bot], user1620678236, Vegas, Vegas giants, Yahoo [Bot], Zeets2 and 571 guests