This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 31 Mar 2021, 12:37 am » wrote: You haven't won yet... you know your dark intellectual theories need some adjustment but you just can't bring yourself to admit it... you don't want to ignore your instincts that bring you serenity but you want me to ignore my instincts that lead to having fun...if you say I'm being dishonest and in denial for following my instincts than the logical conclusion is that you're in denial too...

:blink:  

how many ways can I say nobody wins mutually evolving so far. Stalemates sustain staying alive. Einstein's relativity theory is everyone projects ideas living isn't being eternally separated while occupying space conceived to decomposed. That covers God, Satan, science, society at large regardless geographical area labelled countries where humans pretend to be exceptions to mutually timed apart now.

Absolute power of suggestion corrupts absolutely anyone believing now isn't eternity.

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

TigerLily » 31 Mar 2021, 7:45 am » wrote: And you might be on acid
TigerLily » Yesterday, 6:33 am » wrote: ↑Yesterday, 6:33 am
Every major religion on the planet today is male dominated . That is your problem . Not human instinct = god. Your gods been stolen from you by organized religion
ME:
Your ideas may be flawed because they seem based on advancing an agenda rather than reflecting reality.
TigerLily
And you might be on acid

Hmmm...

I was hoping that gazing at this image might trigger a free flashback.

Sadly, not.

That was thirty years ago.

Sigh.

= years ago.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

omh » 31 Mar 2021, 8:29 am » wrote: how many ways can I say nobody wins mutually evolving so far. Stalemates sustain staying alive. Einstein's relativity theory is everyone projects ideas living isn't being eternally separated while occupying space conceived to decomposed. That covers God, Satan, science, society at large regardless geographical area labelled countries where humans pretend to be exceptions to mutually timed apart now.

Absolute power of suggestion corrupts absolutely anyone believing now isn't eternity.

You're avoiding the issue.. the following of instincts...it can't be the right thing to do in one case and absolute power of suggestion in another case... instincts are emotions, feelings... it doesn't matter what the person believes to be true... and I believe now is eternity, but only for the human species as a whole, not the individual ancestrally DNA replacements.. another thing, instincts are non kinetic, so they shouldn't matter according to your dark intellectual theories..

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 31 Mar 2021, 9:06 am » wrote: You're avoiding the issue.. the following of instincts...it can't be the right thing to do in one case and absolute power of suggestion in another case... instincts are emotions, feelings... it doesn't matter what the person believes to be true... and I believe now is eternity, but only for the human species as a whole, not the individual ancestrally DNA replacements.. another thing, instincts are non kinetic, so they shouldn't matter according to your dark intellectual theories..

again, issues pertaining to make people believe time isn't stationary and humans can control outcomes better intellectually than natural displacement does automatically until no reproductions left, right?

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

TigerLily » 31 Mar 2021, 7:45 am » wrote: And you might be on acid

And you should know about that........ :rofl:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 31 Mar 2021, 9:31 am » wrote: again, issues pertaining to make people believe time isn't stationary and humans can control outcomes better intellectually than natural displacement does automatically until no reproductions left, right?
That's not the issue, the issue is if you think instincts can make you believe something... so if my instincts tell me the mutually evolving timed apart reality is real and that having fun with role playing is a good thing is that me engaging in disthonesty by deceiving myself?  And if that's the case, why is you following your instincts that leads to serenity not dishonest?

:faint:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 31 Mar 2021, 10:25 am » wrote: That's not the issue, the issue is if you think instincts can make you believe something... so if my instincts tell me the mutually evolving timed apart reality is real and that having fun with role playing is a good thing is that me engaging in disthonesty by deceiving myself?  And if that's the case, why is you following your instincts that leads to serenity not dishonest?

Issues are human social designs to keep everyone off balance intellectually. You keep trying to persuade me life isn't kinetically self evident to ancestral displacement sustaining the population timed apart now as a species of many variations..

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 31 Mar 2021, 4:09 pm » wrote: Issues are human social designs to keep everyone off balance intellectually. You keep trying to persuade me life isn't kinetically self evident to ancestral displacement sustaining the population timed apart now as a species of many variations..
No, I keep trying to persuade you to explain how following your instincts fit into your dark intellectual theories...

The title is.. Why Would I Ignore Instincts?

I have the same question...

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 01 Apr 2021, 1:07 am » wrote: No, I keep trying to persuade you to explain how following your instincts fit into your dark intellectual theories...

The title is.. Why Would I Ignore Instincts?

I have the same question...

I have the same question too. But I live BY my instincts. Wits and mostly **Lady Luck**. :wave:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 31 Mar 2021, 8:29 am » wrote: Absolute power of suggestion corrupts absolutely anyone believing now isn't eternity.
About that... I was returning from a talk with the HR version of Ike this morning.. long story.. and I was smoking a cig on a bench when I noticed this..

It says... now was later back then... for some reason that made me think of you and now is eternity..

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 01 Apr 2021, 5:33 am » wrote: About that... I was returning from a talk with the HR version of Ike this morning.. long story.. and I was smoking a cig on a bench when I noticed this..

It says... now was later back then... for some reason that made me think of you and now is eternity..

PERFECT!

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 01 Apr 2021, 5:33 am » wrote: About that... I was returning from a talk with the HR version of Ike this morning.. long story.. and I was smoking a cig on a bench when I noticed this..

evolution is total sum reached. Evolving is what changes currently past to what arrives next 24/7, now all the time each reproduction has to never stay the same form shaped so far. kinetically SElf Evident until grpoup think demands humans are exempt or chosen people.

All Hell comes when everyone refuses to admit how life functions in plain sight favoring social narratives of anything else is possible. Honesty is assassinated voluntarily ancestrally practiced by the same species that invented the circumstances.

How intellect makes self awareness a social sin and honest people the eternal antagonists each generation. morality, legality, relativity, economics, art of deception make re[placements honor hypothetical rather than adapt to living as individually centered in space timed apart now.

Really is so simple, humanity has corrupted every generation wishing life were more than living as a replacement so far. Equity over equality doesn't represent real displacement, being alive does. This simple.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 01 Apr 2021, 6:23 am » wrote: evolution is total sum reached. Evolving is what changes currently past to what arrives next 24/7, now all the time each reproduction has to never stay the same form shaped so far. kinetically SElf Evident until grpoup think demands humans are exempt or chosen people. 
Yes, so now is eternity... and 'later' and 'back then' are the same as now... so both statements can be true at the same time... which is now...

Somehow that makes my head hurt.. but it sounds nice..

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 01 Apr 2021, 6:52 am » wrote: Yes, so now is eternity... and 'later' and 'back then' are the same as now... so both statements can be true at the same time... which is now...

Somehow that makes my head hurt.. but it sounds nice..

Twisting away in the breeze again. Nothing stays the same details twice as compounded so far within molecular makeup of everything present. evolving and erosion is just another way to explain binary code of 1 or 0 within the sustained environment where simultaneously existing happens spontaneously present.

The whole is equal to the total sum of all its active parts and event horizons are barriers between events universally happening now. Individual to entire species into complete food chain of this atmosphere. Past, present, whatever evolving from now on. Active living per lifetime.

Equality doesn't make everyone equally talented. Equity doesn't manifest exception outside the theaters of established doubt within humanities.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Praise Allah.  It's Good Friday.  Pinoy's paint everything. 

https://youtu.be/FAMZe7FL0iM

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 01 Apr 2021, 6:56 am » wrote: Twisting away in the breeze again.
I suppose you could describe it that way... but's already afternoon in this part of the timed apart and it helps with the having fun...
The whole is equal to the total sum of all its active parts and event horizons are barriers between events universally happening now. Individual to entire species into complete food chain of this atmosphere. Past, present, whatever evolving from now on. Active living per lifetime.
That's what your instincts tell you is true... my instincts tell me some different things are also true... which makes the sum greater than the total sum of all its active parts, if you count the non kinetic parts... you think I should ignore my instincts?

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 01 Apr 2021, 7:19 am » wrote: I suppose you could describe it that way... but's already afternoon in this part of the timed apart and it helps with the having fun...

That's what your instincts tell you is true... my instincts tell me some different things are also true... which makes the sum greater than the total sum of all its active parts, if you count the non kinetic parts... you think I should ignore my instincts?

My instincts navigate, my intellect compares what I have done, doing, need to correct while never remaining the same details added twice. Action and reaction to simultaneously here spontaneously one of a kind society doesn't allow for complete honesty about time displaced now.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 01 Apr 2021, 8:51 am » wrote: My instincts navigate, my intellect compares what I have done, doing, need to correct while never remaining the same details added twice. Action and reaction to simultaneously here spontaneously one of a kind society doesn't allow for complete honesty about time displaced now.
That sounds reasonable... although we have a somewhat different definition of the time displaced now.. but what is leading, your instincts or your intellect? You think it's dishonest to ignore your instincts but your dark intellectual theories say I should ignore mine... there seems to be a contradiction in that..

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 01 Apr 2021, 9:23 am » wrote: That sounds reasonable... although we have a somewhat different definition of the time displaced now.. but what is leading, your instincts or your intellect? You think it's dishonest to ignore your instincts but your dark intellectual theories say I should ignore mine... there seems to be a contradiction in that..

what changes between actual definition and personal interpretation? Seems you sustain a way to never agree on anything specific as occupying space as timed apart now. I have, everyone serving humanity defies.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 01 Apr 2021, 9:32 am » wrote: what changes between actual definition and personal interpretation? Seems you sustain a way to never agree on anything specific as occupying space as timed apart now. I have, everyone serving humanity defies.
We can't agree because the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality isn't occupying space... yet it is still real.. the problem with your dark intellectual theories is that the actual definition is based on your personal interpretation... you can't agree on a definition on your own..