This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 01 Apr 2021, 9:57 am » wrote: We can't agree because the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality isn't occupying space... yet it is still real.. the problem with your dark intellectual theories is that the actual definition is based on your personal interpretation... you can't agree on a definition on your own..

The way people behave is as real as the ancestors performing social reality by any franchise of denying life is limited to mutually evolving now.

Power of suggestion is absolutely corrupting anyone accepting ideas now isn't eternity and creating social narratives that prevent anyone from correcting ancestral compounding mistakes.

You rather rule in Hell than be limited to equally created so far. Really doesn't create a perfect utopia anywhere any generation until extinction removes the lifetimes performing the rituals of never accepting life in plain sight.

there is an alternative, stop denying how life works in plain sight as a species from now on. Unify in recognizing the kinetic self evident. Really does bring about Peace in one's Brain compounded to population in the atmosphere any combinations of ancestral displacements present from each great grandchild to all 8 of their great grandparents.

Just ended generation gaps created by misleading interpretations done historically so far. But nobody listens and ssdd.

Hank

Share      Unread post

Obviously our god favored my  ancestors over Chief seattle isn't it ? 

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

omh » 01 Apr 2021, 10:02 am » wrote: ..Power of suggestion is absolutely corrupting anyone accepting ideas now isn't eternity and creating social narratives that prevent anyone from correcting ancestral compounding mistakes.

You rather rule in Hell than be limited to equally created so far. Really doesn't create a perfect utopia anywhere any generation until extinction removes the lifetimes performing the rituals of never accepting life in plain sight.
It's my instincts that tell me the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality is real.. as is the having fun... you can't say that's the power of suggestion...in that case your serinity derived from realizing the truth about life in plain sight is a suggestion too..

I don't want to rule at all, what's the fun in that... and if I'm having fun it can't be hell either... although I have some theories about that too, heaven must be a boring place and god is a tyrannical, narcissistic gardener with a sick sense of humour.. so maybe all the stories about hell being a scary place are just fake news..
there is an alternative, stop denying how life works in plain sight as a species from now on. Unify in recognizing the kinetic self evident. Really does bring about Peace in one's Brain compounded to population in the atmosphere any combinations of ancestral displacements present from each great grandchild to all 8 of their great grandparents.
I'm not denying how life works in plain sight, I am denying that it's only the kinetic self evident aspects that matter... realizing the the non kinetic aspects are real too by following my instincts, leads to having fun, which leads to me being able to deal with the sick social narrative of the current set of ancestrally deep state DNA replacements which leads to peace in my brain... surely that must be a good thing...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 01 Apr 2021, 10:55 am » wrote: It's my instincts that tell me the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality is real.. as is the having fun... you can't say that's the power of suggestion...in that case your serinity derived from realizing the truth about life in plain sight is a suggestion too..

I don't want to rule at all, what's the fun in that... and if I'm having fun it can't be hell either... although I have some theories about that too, heaven must be a boring place and god is a tyrannical, narcissistic gardener with a sick sense of humour.. so maybe all the stories about hell being a scary place are just fake news..

I'm not denying how life works in plain sight, I am denying that it's only the kinetic self evident aspects that matter... realizing the the non kinetic aspects are real too by following my instincts, leads to having fun, which leads to me being able to deal with the sick social narrative of the current set of ancestrally deep state DNA replacements which leads to peace in my brain... surely that must be a good thing...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. consequences of choice while life is physically limited to position as ancestrally displaced now. Everyone agrees to defy exactly what sustains space as timed apart so far.

Absolute power of suggestion corrupts absolutely anyone ignoring how living is a perpetual balancing space when occupying time now. You play interpreting things inversely as does my ancestry and family. Just explaining why every society is planned obsolescence built through plausible deniability where true facts don't reflect actual genetic continuation limited to mutually sharing the event horizon that now is Eternity for each lifetime added as a replacement to those made the conception.

We are endowed by our creators..........

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 01 Apr 2021, 4:34 pm » wrote: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. consequences of choice while life is physically limited to position as ancestrally displaced now. Everyone agrees to defy exactly what sustains space as timed apart so far.

Absolute power of suggestion corrupts absolutely anyone ignoring how living is a perpetual balancing space when occupying time now. You play interpreting things inversely as does my ancestry and family. Just explaining why every society is planned obsolescence built through plausible deniability where true facts don't reflect actual genetic continuation limited to mutually sharing the event horizon that now is Eternity for each lifetime added as a replacement to those made the conception.

Omh. pay attention. He goes to bed about noon-to one o clock our time.. It's that timed apart thingy.. at least 6 hours difference. You cant catch him until at least midnight our time.. maybe eleven EST. I think your in a different time zone then me.. same with fama… timed apart. what time zone are you in? couple hours diff?

TigerLily

Share      Unread post

Hank » 01 Apr 2021, 10:11 am » wrote: Obviously our god favored my  ancestors over Chief seattle isn't it ?
Actually I think.you have a history of calling things too soon ..I think.you **** yourself over trading sustainable systems for a quick buck ..sold yourself out ..sure thieves get rich but when the money runs out and you killed everybody no one left to steal from..then what ? Your systems um ..not sustainable 
who owns your media now you ? Native ? China ? lol huge global corporations not you ..who owns your food supply networks your resources ..you ? Or global corporations just using you for money like a little debt slave lol sell outs and traitors to worker and child for a banker scam system  for a quick buck imho ..but long term owned , ****, sold , not yours after all , you fought for global bankers , global investors to have it , not you 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

TigerLily » 02 Apr 2021, 4:35 am » wrote: Actually I think.you have a history of calling things too soon ..I think.you **** yourself over trading sustainable systems for a quick buck ..sold yourself out ..sure thieves get rich but when the money runs out and you killed everybody no one left to steal from..then what ? Your systems um ..not sustainable 
who owns your media now you ? Native ? China ? lol huge global corporations not you ..who owns your food supply networks your resources ..you ? Or global corporations just using you for money like a little debt slave lol sell outs and traitors to worker and child for a banker scam system  for a quick buck imho ..but long term owned , ****, sold , not yours after all , you fought for global bankers , global investors to have it , not you
How do you get your money?

TigerLily

Share      Unread post

Huey » 02 Apr 2021, 4:58 am » wrote: How do you get your money?
Huey me personally ? I try not to use any fiat currency I barter if I can , though I can't get around it for property tax they won't barter I tried lol ..permaculturalists believe in diversity and I have quite a few jobs I enjoy , Im a nurseryman that means I sell my plants and seeds that I grow from cuttings or seeds or what have you , I specialize in permaculture plants which are locally adapted or native edibles ... I do regenerative edible landscape design ..Im in dozens of barter networks and food cooperatives ..I sell my plants baked goods arts and crafts ar farmers markets and festivals ..I help run a Free store..I'm just in the middle of a normal town ..I got rid of my car 20 years ago so that makes a huge difference in my time and wallet ..I grow all my own food regeneratively barter what I can't produce ..it's just ..you know ..diversify ? I created a little informal non profit I give away 1000s of my plants and seeds to schools and community gardens every year but make no money from that ..I private chef sometimes ..teach classes sometimes ..sell beeswax candles and lip balms freshwater pearl jewelry I make etc lol just ..whatever I can , whatever is needed  🤷 

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 01 Apr 2021, 4:34 pm » wrote: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. consequences of choice while life is physically limited to position as ancestrally displaced now. Everyone agrees to defy exactly what sustains space as timed apart so far.
Physically limited .. the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality isn't physical so the limits don't apply there... and it changes my position anyway..
I'm not the one interpreting things inversely.. you are.. I explained how I'm following my instincts, just like you, but your dark intellectual theories can't deal with that so you call it power of suggestion instead... like it's the same thing as doing the unconscious roleplaying that the social narratives demand from the DNA replacements that are unaware of the truth about life in plain sight..
As I told you, the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality isn't a creation... it is simply there.. you just need to realize it's real...

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

TigerLily » 02 Apr 2021, 5:43 am » wrote: Huey me personally ? I try not to use any fiat currency I barter if I can , though I can't get around it for property tax they won't barter I tried lol ..permaculturalists believe in diversity and I have quite a few jobs I enjoy , Im a nurseryman that means I sell my plants and seeds that I grow from cuttings or seeds or what have you , I specialize in permaculture plants which are locally adapted or native edibles ... I do regenerative edible landscape design ..Im in dozens of barter networks and food cooperatives ..I sell my plants baked goods arts and crafts ar farmers markets and festivals ..I help run a Free store..I'm just in the middle of a normal town ..I got rid of my car 20 years ago so that makes a huge difference in my time and wallet ..I grow all my own food regeneratively barter what I can't produce ..it's just ..you know ..diversify ? I created a little informal non profit I give away 1000s of my plants and seeds to schools and community gardens every year but make no money from that ..I private chef sometimes ..teach classes sometimes ..sell beeswax candles and lip balms freshwater pearl jewelry I make etc lol just ..whatever I can , whatever is needed  🤷

It sounds like you practice what you preach.  

TigerLily

Share      Unread post

Huey » 02 Apr 2021, 6:23 am » wrote: It sounds like you practice what you preach.
I've been working at this for thirty years ..it's a sustainable system and a great resource there for  people if they want it ..when this economic system collapses on itself  ..permaculture will be there for you  👍

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 02 Apr 2021, 5:56 am » wrote: Physically limited .. the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality isn't physical so the limits don't apply there... and it changes my position anyway..

I'm not the one interpreting things inversely.. you are.. I explained how I'm following my instincts, just like you, but your dark intellectual theories can't deal with that so you call it power of suggestion instead... like it's the same thing as doing the unconscious roleplaying that the social narratives demand from the DNA replacements that are unaware of the truth about life in plain sight..

As I told you, the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality isn't a creation... it is simply there.. you just need to realize it's real...

physical matter vs social matters creates situations where make believe destroys what actually exists as kinetically occupying space now. You Play a dangerous game, I don't want to play anymore.

Time to get real or human invented realities erase the ancestral progression from now on. < is called self fulfilling prophecy, contextual fate and destiny that comes from denying how and why life operates exactly as taking place in compounding combinations timed apart now universally present.

You cannot make up a bigger picture within the kinetic limits between erosion and decomposition taking place so far.

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 01 Apr 2021, 4:42 pm » wrote: Omh. pay attention. He goes to bed about noon-to one o clock our time.. It's that timed apart thingy.. at least 6 hours difference. You cant catch him until at least midnight our time.. maybe eleven EST. I think your in a different time zone then me.. same with fama… timed apart. what time zone are you in? couple hours diff?
You focus on single details of one person, I watch everything working as eternally separating so far. Cannot have a more in sync observation of life than being limited to one of a kind no exceptions because a person or group think believes there is more to existing than mutually evolving now.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 02 Apr 2021, 8:29 am » wrote: You focus on single details of one person, I watch everything working as eternally separating so far. Cannot have a more in sync observation of life than being limited to one of a kind no exceptions because a person or group think believes there is more to existing than mutually evolving now.
Actually Omh, I don't focus on much.. :P  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 02 Apr 2021, 8:30 am » wrote: Actually Omh, I don't focus on much.. :P  
yes you do. You focus on believing life has to be more than what it does. Always going beyond what exists to feel significant.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 02 Apr 2021, 8:32 am » wrote: yes you do. You focus on believing life has to be more than what it does. Always going beyond what exists to feel significant.
I'm not so sure you are right. people have told me I am a realist.. not an optimist and not a pessimist. In other words. if I look at something.. and it isn't pretty to admit. I can. :wave:  I don't kid myself.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 02 Apr 2021, 8:25 am » wrote: physical matter vs social matters creates situations where make believe destroys what actually exists as kinetically occupying space now. You Play a dangerous game, I don't want to play anymore. 
The mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality isn't a social matter... it's a non kinetic matter but it's just as real as the kinetic reality... of course it's about social interaction but so is the 'real' reality outside.. and it has an kinetic effect on that reality... a small one but is there..

And how can you say you don't want to play anymore when you haven't even started yet... you still have to try the roleplaying before you can say something like that... just try Nostradamus for a week and see if you still feel the same way
Time to get real or human invented realities erase the ancestral progression from now on. < is called self fulfilling prophecy, contextual fate and destiny that comes from denying how and why life operates exactly as taking place in compounding combinations timed apart now universally present.

You cannot make up a bigger picture within the kinetic limits between erosion and decomposition taking place so far.
As you say... within the kinetic limits... that's why your dark intellectual theories need to be adjusted, to get rid of the kinetic limits

:blink:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 02 Apr 2021, 9:10 am » wrote: The mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality isn't a social matter... it's a non kinetic matter but it's just as real as the kinetic reality... of course it's about social interaction but so is the 'real' reality outside.. and it has an kinetic effect on that reality... a small one but is there..

And how can you say you don't want to play anymore when you haven't even started yet... you still have to try the roleplaying before you can say something like that... just try Nostradamus for a week and see if you still feel the same way

As you say... within the kinetic limits... that's why your dark intellectual theories need to be adjusted, to get rid of the kinetic limits

:blink:  

why do you say it isn't a social matter because you rather die believing separation of factual possibilities and actual results being mutually timed apart now in exact ancestral order the population changes into what remains present or not from now on?

the exponential simplicity with kinetic universal whole is equal to the total sum of results present.

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 02 Apr 2021, 8:41 am » wrote: I'm not so sure you are right. people have told me I am a realist.. not an optimist and not a pessimist. In other words. if I look at something.. and it isn't pretty to admit. I can. :wave:  I don't kid myself.
I don't care whether you do or don't. Accurate covers both right and wrong, believing or accepting. Won't accept leaves individuals trapped in social narratives where authority doesn't need to ask permission and fellowships to idealists can never question a leader's right to be in charge without being cast out of the social organization controlling ancestral outcomes so far.

Evolving vs evolution of an ever changing total sum present, compounding details into results never the same as before again.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 02 Apr 2021, 10:39 am » wrote: why do you say it isn't a social matter because you rather die believing separation of factual possibilities and actual results being mutually timed apart now in exact ancestral order the population changes into what remains present or not from now on?
The mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality isn't a social matter because it's not a social construct... it's not dependent on beliefs, it's simply there... it's just as real as the kinetic reality... and the non kinetic aspects influence the factual possibilities and actual results of the kinetic reality.. even if they are non kinetic by itself..
the exponential simplicity with kinetic universal whole is equal to the total sum of results present.
It's actually not that simple, the whole is greater than the sum of the kinetic results