This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

omh » 02 Apr 2021, 10:43 am » wrote: I don't care whether you do or don't. Accurate covers both right and wrong, believing or accepting. Won't accept leaves individuals trapped in social narratives where authority doesn't need to ask permission and fellowships to idealists can never question a leader's right to be in charge without being cast out of the social organization controlling ancestral outcomes so far.

Evolving vs evolution of an ever changing total sum present, compounding details into results never the same as before again.
That isn't nice... not caring.. Cyndi cares about your intellectual armageddon.. even though it is wrong.. that's because it is fun and you should care about having fun... even though it is non kinetic...that's what we are trying to explain to you... and if you include it in your dark intellectual theories then they would be accuarate and everyone would care about them..

:blink:  

Hank

Share      Unread post

TigerLily » 02 Apr 2021, 4:35 am » wrote: Actually I think.you have a history of calling things too soon ..I think.you **** yourself over trading sustainable systems for a quick buck ..sold yourself out ..sure thieves get rich but when the money runs out and you killed everybody no one left to steal from..then what ? Your systems um ..not sustainable 
who owns your media now you ? Native ? China ? lol huge global corporations not you ..who owns your food supply networks your resources ..you ? Or global corporations just using you for money like a little debt slave lol sell outs and traitors to worker and child for a banker scam system  for a quick buck imho ..but long term owned , ****, sold , not yours after all , you fought for global bankers , global investors to have it , not you
Old indian said - once we were many and you were fewI replied- what happened ?
Old indian said- firewater

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

omh » 30 Mar 2021, 7:36 am » wrote: Why Would I Ignore Instincts?

'Cause, humans don't live in trees, anymore.

omh

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 02 Apr 2021, 2:53 pm » wrote: Image
'Cause, humans don't live in trees, anymore.
I imagined more than your ancestry dreamed possible and actually discovered why one's family got corrupted ancestrally so far. Instincts work the kinetics of simultaneously alive, intellect compares past, current, future living spontaneously here adapting to time as ancestrally spaced apart NOW.

Know what you are more than who you rather become socially.

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 02 Apr 2021, 11:42 am » wrote: That isn't nice... not caring.. Cyndi cares about your intellectual armageddon.. even though it is wrong.. that's because it is fun and you should care about having fun... even though it is non kinetic...that's what we are trying to explain to you... and if you include it in your dark intellectual theories then they would be accuarate and everyone would care about them..

:blink:  

emotions are a sense of awareness. Empathy is a sense of proportion as equally occupying space.

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 02 Apr 2021, 11:02 am » wrote: The mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality isn't a social matter because it's not a social construct... it's not dependent on beliefs, it's simply there... it's just as real as the kinetic reality... and the non kinetic aspects influence the factual possibilities and actual results of the kinetic reality.. even if they are non kinetic by itself..

It's actually not that simple, the whole is greater than the sum of the kinetic results

Static yes. kinetic no. Reason for the difference, nothing of substance stays the same form since arrival of anyone occupying space so far.

Something else came to mind so I am editing this post.

Genetic incoming replacements only exist mutually evolving while social outcomes are what is taking place now. Specific kinetic displacement per individual results changing details never duplicating total sum reached so far each incoming replacement has time being alive now.

Equally created, not equally able to adapt with space only existing timed apart now.

Hell of a reality real is when navigating one's own time sharing eternal separation of biological results present. no God No Satan, just one species destroying itself inside social architecture of society historically to current events.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 02 Apr 2021, 3:18 pm » wrote: ...Genetic incoming replacements only exist mutually evolving while social outcomes are what is taking place now. Specific kinetic displacement per individual results changing details never duplicating total sum reached so far each incoming replacement has time being alive now.

Equally created, not equally able to adapt with space only existing timed apart now.

Hell of a reality real is when navigating one's own time sharing eternal separation of biological results present. no God No Satan, just one species destroying itself inside social architecture of society historically to current events.
Yes, that's true in general... but it's not always true for individual DNA replacements, the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality helps me with the adapting of space only existing timed apart now... the space disappears and reality changes... so the non kinetic influences the kinetic as a result of the having fun, I think that's a good thing... and how can you call that hell if there's no god and no satan..

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 03 Apr 2021, 2:40 am » wrote: Yes, that's true in general... but it's not always true for individual DNA replacements, the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality helps me with the adapting of space only existing timed apart now... the space disappears and reality changes... so the non kinetic influences the kinetic as a result of the having fun, I think that's a good thing... and how can you call that hell if there's no god and no satan..

describe what Hell is by social beliefs. Punishment for noncompliance to intellectual will of people organized to deceive what life is in plain sight of individuals naturally displaced as ever changing replacements now.

Self inflicted chaos within one's own species, choices acted upon one generation after another as geographically preventing a common understanding of actively displaced in ever changing form compounding details maintains currently timed apart in a perpetual balancing universal moment between expanding details and contracting results within limited atomic substances at a stable molecular level.

Perpetual motion has specific limitations to what is occupying space universally here. Specific gravity never keeps details duplicated again. Space of what does exist is an ever changing total sum of details occupying time spaced apart here. In plain sight of lifetimes navigating around each other simultaneously as spontaneously alive.

Conception to decomposition works inorganically as organically achieved. Erosion worked before decomposition started completing the energy capable of perpetual motion of a universe being the kinetics for "It is what it is". Back to the whole is equal to total sum of all its parts timed apart now.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 03 Apr 2021, 6:04 am » wrote: ....Perpetual motion has specific limitations to what is occupying space universally here. Specific gravity never keeps details duplicated again. Space of what does exist is an ever changing total sum of details occupying time spaced apart here. In plain sight of lifetimes navigating around each other simultaneously as spontaneously alive.
I can agree with that... but I think the problem is' occupying space universally here'... the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality doesn't occupy space... so you don't include it in the space of what does exist... but if you would include it the sum would indeed be greater than the sum of the details.. and if the total is great than the sum it would make your dark intellectual theories less dark and make it easier to convince people of the truth about life in plain sight... I have some experience with creative accounting, trust me on that one...surely that's a good thing... most people like having fun so if that's included in your theories that makes it easier to sell... now, about that Nostradamus thingy...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 03 Apr 2021, 10:54 am » wrote: I can agree with that... but I think the problem is' occupying space universally here'... the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality doesn't occupy space... so you don't include it in the space of what does exist... but if you would include it the sum would indeed be greater than the sum of the details.. and if the total is great than the sum it would make your dark intellectual theories less dark and make it easier to convince people of the truth about life in plain sight... I have some experience with creative accounting, trust me on that one...surely that's a good thing... most people like having fun so if that's included in your theories that makes it easier to sell... now, about that Nostradamus thingy...

always semantics about performing arts as society's children cradle to grave. Its real by ancestors choosing to act like contextually defined people that fit a narrative controlling outcomes for each replacement added until extinction.

the intellectual soul of Tyranny.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 03 Apr 2021, 11:55 am » wrote: always semantics about performing arts as society's children cradle to grave. Its real by ancestors choosing to act like contextually defined people that fit a narrative controlling outcomes for each replacement added until extinction.

the intellectual soul of Tyranny.
That sounds like you're accusing me of playing word games... I'm serious though, the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality and having fun isn't a controlling narrative... and if you choose to do role playing out of free choice.. by ignoring the guidelines.. then it isn't tyranny.. that's why I say you should try it so you can experience it yourself.. but it has to be your own choice otherwise it wouldn't be fun..

:faint:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 04 Apr 2021, 3:37 am » wrote: That sounds like you're accusing me of playing word games... I'm serious though, the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality and having fun isn't a controlling narrative... and if you choose to do role playing out of free choice.. by ignoring the guidelines.. then it isn't tyranny.. that's why I say you should try it so you can experience it yourself.. but it has to be your own choice otherwise it wouldn't be fun..

:faint:  

You are doing it, not an accusation because you get away with denying you are doing it. hey, CP quoted me and called me a ******* about vaccines being experimental and blocked me from responding. How much more insecure can one person become? Sure working vaccines work majority of the time, but there are exceptions and that makes them not absolute.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 05 Apr 2021, 6:26 pm » wrote: You are doing it, not an accusation because you get away with denying you are doing it.
I have to think about that one... you're playing word games by playing with my word games..
hey, CP quoted me and called me a ******* about vaccines being experimental and blocked me from responding. How much more insecure can one person become? Sure working vaccines work majority of the time, but there are exceptions and that makes them not absolute.
I haven't followed the vaccine discussion... but it isn't a vaccine.. it's indeed experimental medication.. it screws with your RNA/DNA and no one knows what the long term effects are... and it doesn't even protect you from the evil virus.. you'll still have to wear a face diaper and keep your asocial distance..

But discussing that isn't fun... we missed you at easter.. what I was wondering about, did you search for eggs.. you know the truth about life in plain sight so eggs in plain sight shouldn't be a problem?

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 06 Apr 2021, 12:39 am » wrote: I have to think about that one... you're playing word games by playing with my word games..

I haven't followed the vaccine discussion... but it isn't a vaccine.. it's indeed experimental medication.. it screws with your RNA/DNA and no one knows what the long term effects are... and it doesn't even protect you from the evil virus.. you'll still have to wear a face diaper and keep your asocial distance..

But discussing that isn't fun... we missed you at easter.. what I was wondering about, did you search for eggs.. you know the truth about life in plain sight so eggs in plain sight shouldn't be a problem?

Gee two way conversation and you want control of every angle of discussion. So If I am to converse with you, you only accept reality and real displacement isn't allowed open for discussion in natural existing circumstances.

Just social designed outcomes from now on. Tyranny comes that that behavior regardless the good intentions.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 06 Apr 2021, 10:00 am » wrote: Gee two way conversation and you want control of every angle of discussion.
That's not true, I only want to control the non kinetic angle of the mutually evolving word games....
So If I am to converse with you, you only accept reality and real displacement isn't allowed open for discussion in natural existing circumstances.
Well, all natural existing circumstances should be open for dicussion... but we have a difference of opinion of what natural exsisting means...
Just social designed outcomes from now on. Tyranny comes that that behavior regardless the good intentions.
That's the problem, you see the the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality and having fun as good intentioned but being in denial of the truth about life in plain sight... that's not how it works, it's a natural existing circumstance that has an effect on the way I deal with the sick social designed outcome of the ancestrally deep state DNA replacement...

I noticed you avoided the question of the easter eggs, you didn't manage to find them all?

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 06 Apr 2021, 10:34 am » wrote: That's not true, I only want to control the non kinetic angle of the mutually evolving word games....

Well, all natural existing circumstances should be open for dicussion... but we have a difference of opinion of what natural exsisting means...

That's the problem, you see the the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality and having fun as good intentioned but being in denial of the truth about life in plain sight... that's not how it works, it's a natural existing circumstance that has an effect on the way I deal with the sick social designed outcome of the ancestrally deep state DNA replacement...

I noticed you avoided the question of the easter eggs, you didn't manage to find them all?

Event horizons are non kinetic. Outcomes only arrive by total sum actions taking place now. Meaning is supposing anything else is possible and socially designing society to work beyond the limitations of "Co-Existing as replacements never staying the same form since conception added one to the mix of space as timed apart in plain sight.

Self evident kinetics. Doubt by comply with believers or else tyranny rules one species until it doesn't exist again. Self fulfilling prophecies intellectually contrived between generations occupying space now

Power of suggestion corrupts absolutely..

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 06 Apr 2021, 4:40 pm » wrote: Event horizons are non kinetic. Outcomes only arrive by total sum actions taking place now. Meaning is supposing anything else is possible and socially designing society to work beyond the limitations of "Co-Existing as replacements never staying the same form since conception added one to the mix of space as timed apart in plain sight.

Self evident kinetics. Doubt by comply with believers or else tyranny rules one species until it doesn't exist again. Self fulfilling prophecies intellectually contrived between generations occupying space now

Power of suggestion corrupts absolutely..
Gone till our time midnight. That's what timed a part REALLY means. Your stuck with me. I think I can represent. LOLOL maybe not.. nobody does it like he does. ha ha ha ha

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 06 Apr 2021, 4:47 pm » wrote: Gone till our time midnight. That's what timed a part REALLY means. Your stuck with me. I think I can represent. LOLOL maybe not.. nobody does it like he does. ha ha ha ha

A part and Apart aren't the same thing. Only link between you and I is this messageboard while mutually evolving as our ancestral displacement has its position in and as an ever changing total sum form since conceived to replace those made the conception.

Only way in and no other way out. Eternally separated currently being alive as displaced in our "relative" skins. Time is the moment shared among compounding events never remaining the total sum reached universally present.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 06 Apr 2021, 4:53 pm » wrote: A part and Apart aren't the same thing. Only link between you and I is this messageboard while mutually evolving as our ancestral displacement has its position in and as an ever changing total sum form since conceived to replace those made the conception.

Only way in and no other way out. Eternally separated currently being alive as displaced in our "relative" skins. Time is the moment shared among compounding events never remaining the total sum reached universally present.hey wwwwwT

They are six hours different.. I know a few others too.. so in the middle of the night. they're all around.. about half a dozen of them.. one from uk, Australia, new Zealand.. kind of fun. to hear their points of view on the world. I giggle timed apart. :wub:  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 06 Apr 2021, 5:06 pm » wrote: They are six hours different.. I know a few others too.. so in the middle of the night. they're all around.. about half a dozen of them.. one from uk, Australia, new Zealand.. kind of fun. to hear their points of view on the world. I giggle timed apart. :wub:  
facepalm and heavy sigh. Ernie Novak's 5 Golden Hours movie, comedy that defines the absolute corruption that controls ancestries defending theaters of doubt serving humanities reasons for never accepting life as it actually exists.

Relative time is based upon your geographical position moving by one of the 4 continuous event horizons taking place all the time one occupies space being alive now.
Last edited by omh on 06 Apr 2021, 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.