This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
omh » 06 Apr 2021, 5:09 pm » wrote: facepalm and heavy sigh.
Facepalm and sigh.. that's what I say too. :wah:   :wah:   :wah:  luv that. Face palm.. you betta believe it. :wave:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 06 Apr 2021, 4:40 pm » wrote: Event horizons are non kinetic. Outcomes only arrive by total sum actions taking place now. Meaning is supposing anything else is possible and socially designing society to work beyond the limitations of "Co-Existing as replacements never staying the same form since conception added one to the mix of space as timed apart in plain sight.
You're right about the outcomes, you're wrong about the total sum of the actions... there's no supposing about the non kinetic specifics, they are quite real and they have an effect on the outcomes so they should be included in the total... which is then greater than the sum of the self evident kinetics...
Self evident kinetics. Doubt by comply with believers or else tyranny rules one species until it doesn't exist again. Self fulfilling prophecies intellectually contrived between generations occupying space now
And that's the problem, your dark intellectual theories don't make a distinction between the social narratives and the unconscious roleplaying done by the DNA replacements and the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality and resulting having fun... but those are two different things..the first one is indeed a self fullfilling prophecy but the second one isn't.. that's a matter of free choice, a conscious decision to ignore the guidelines...
Power of suggestion corrupts absolutely..
I'm suggesting you do some role playing yourself so you can see your dark intellectual theories need adjusting so they won't be dark anymore... I don't want to corrupt you, I want you to have fun... it's your own choice to do so.. is that corruption?

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 06 Apr 2021, 4:53 pm » wrote: A part and Apart aren't the same thing..
I wouldn't be so sure of that...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 07 Apr 2021, 2:11 am » wrote: You're right about the outcomes, you're wrong about the total sum of the actions... there's no supposing about the non kinetic specifics, they are quite real and they have an effect on the outcomes so they should be included in the total... which is then greater than the sum of the self evident kinetics...

And that's the problem, your dark intellectual theories don't make a distinction between the social narratives and the unconscious roleplaying done by the DNA replacements and the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality and resulting having fun... but those are two different things..the first one is indeed a self fullfilling prophecy but the second one isn't.. that's a matter of free choice, a conscious decision to ignore the guidelines...

I'm suggesting you do some role playing yourself so you can see your dark intellectual theories need adjusting so they won't be dark anymore... I don't want to corrupt you, I want you to have fun... it's your own choice to do so.. is that corruption?

How is what I discuss physically wrong> How nd why are the kinetic position of what, where, when, who were or are present as genetically displaced in reproductive order regardless inorganic or organic position?

All intellectually comes back to molecular fate, and destiny of things that exist eroding and decomposing after dead. Combined molecular content as established periodic table or ancestral displacement, Simultaneous, spontaneous, different, displacements. The universe is what is going on here. Balance survives, tipping the scales upsets balance.

Intellectual deception for social narratives controlling incoming replacements' outcomes while mutually evolving here isn't a mystery to me anymore. Self evident energy flow that holds everything to the total sum past, current, arrives all the time.

the irony with "chain of command serving God, country, community" by making power of suggestion the moral, legal, ethical means to sustaining "Truth Justice" for rank gets the privileges those sacrificing their time to honor ideas promising better tomorrows than currently sustained.

Chosen people are elected representatives to creating ancestral theaters of doubt now is eternity. Disciples of doubt.

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 07 Apr 2021, 7:08 am » wrote: I wouldn't be so sure of that...

Your choice.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 07 Apr 2021, 7:17 am » wrote: How is what I discuss physically wrong> How nd why are the kinetic position of what, where, when, who were or are present as genetically displaced in reproductive order regardless inorganic or organic position?

All intellectually comes back to molecular fate, and destiny of things that exist eroding and decomposing after dead. Combined molecular content as established periodic table or ancestral displacement, Simultaneous, spontaneous, different, displacements. The universe is what is going on here. Balance survives, tipping the scales upsets balance.

Intellectual deception for social narratives controlling incoming replacements' outcomes while mutually evolving here isn't a mystery to me anymore. Self evident energy flow that holds everything to the total sum past, current, arrives all the time.

the irony with "chain of command serving God, country, community" by making power of suggestion the moral, legal, ethical means to sustaining "Truth Justice" for rank gets the privileges those sacrificing their time to honor ideas promising better tomorrows than currently sustained.

Chosen people are elected representatives to creating ancestral theaters of doubt now is eternity. Disciples of doubt.
Omh. How do you type an answer so fast? Are you a speed typer? :wave:  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 07 Apr 2021, 7:31 am » wrote: Omh. How do you type an answer so fast? Are you a speed typer? :wave:  
no. I think faster than my body can translate my thoughts. Why when I was 8 years old my dad said "My brain travels like **** in the moonlight.".

never been diagnosed but it could be a touch of autism or something. I never cared to find out. I have always had the ability to retreat into the understanding of life while everyone else practices not wanting to know more than they believe possible.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 07 Apr 2021, 7:17 am » wrote: How is what I discuss physically wrong> How nd why are the kinetic position of what, where, when, who were or are present as genetically displaced in reproductive order regardless inorganic or organic position?

It's not that what you're discussing is physically wrong, it's wrong to dicuss only the physical.. not all intellectually comes back to molecular fate... there's also the non kinetic fate.. you really need to take that into account.. that's not intellectual deception... as I explained, the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality and resulting having fun is not the same thing as blindly following the social narratives... a different kind of energy flow than your self evident one but just as real...

:blink:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 07 Apr 2021, 7:51 am » wrote: It's not that what you're discussing is physically wrong, it's wrong to dicuss only the physical.. not all intellectually comes back to molecular fate... there's also the non kinetic fate.. you really need to take that into account.. that's not intellectual deception... as I explained, the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality and resulting having fun is not the same thing as blindly following the social narratives... a different kind of energy flow than your self evident one but just as real...

everyone, this is ^^^^^^^^^ what patronizing condescension looks like. Its psychological class warfare used to make me look like the villain.

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 07 Apr 2021, 7:51 am » wrote: It's not that what you're discussing is physically wrong, it's wrong to dicuss only the physical.. not all intellectually comes back to molecular fate... there's also the non kinetic fate.. you really need to take that into account.. that's not intellectual deception... as I explained, the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality and resulting having fun is not the same thing as blindly following the social narratives... a different kind of energy flow than your self evident one but just as real...

everyone, this is ^^^^^^^^^ what patronizing condescension looks like. Its psychological class warfare used to make me look like the protagonist in social order.

thanks for the conversations though. I understand you know what I am discussing by the way you respond. Arena of ideas and all that jazz.

Social problems aren't created discussing ideas of what else is possible. Governing by possibilities directing people/ancestries to work against how genetics sustains numbers so far does and most societies won't allow honest corrections. Even in the United States where liberty used to be defended, human right to deny living in exact reproductive order are protected morally, legally, ethically like old world narratives have done since dawn of civilization.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

I wouldn't be so sure it's a choice either..

Pumpkin poisoning removes that option... sorry, inside joke.. in general you would be right.. but in the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality a part and apart are indeed the same thing.. it's a consequence from the physical reality.. the earth being round, not flat and the artificially created time zones...

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 07 Apr 2021, 8:17 am » wrote: I wouldn't be so sure it's a choice either..

Pumpkin poisoning removes that option... sorry, inside joke.. in general you would be right.. but in the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality a part and apart are indeed the same thing.. it's a consequence from the physical reality.. the earth being round, not flat and the artificially created time zones...

Oh don't kid yourself Jantje. Omh will figure that out. :lol:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 07 Apr 2021, 7:56 am » wrote: everyone, this is ^^^^^^^^^ what patronizing condescension looks like. Its psychological class warfare used to make me look like the protagonist in social order.
Psychological class warfare... lol.. but I don't do class warfare anymore...  a consequence of not wanting to be associated with the real commies these days...
thanks for the conversations though. I understand you know what I am discussing by the way you respond. Arena of ideas and all that jazz.
Thanks for your part in the conversations too, I think I get your theory and the truth about life in plain sight but I also think it's to dark a view of the things that matter in life..
Social problems aren't created discussing ideas of what else is possible. Governing by possibilities directing people/ancestries to work against how genetics sustains numbers so far does and most societies won't allow honest corrections. Even in the United States where liberty used to be defended, human right to deny living in exact reproductive order are protected morally, legally, ethically like old world narratives have done since dawn of civilization.
Yes.. but that doesn't mean nothing else is possible... not for society as a whole but for the individual DNA replacements...that's something you don't want to face.. it's possible to know the truth about life in plain sight and still preferring to ignore the kinetic consequences by focussing on the non kinetic specifics in order to have fun.. you really should try it for yourself...  and I think you want to but are afraid of being corrupted...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 07 Apr 2021, 8:54 am » wrote: Psychological class warfare... lol.. but I don't do class warfare anymore...  a consequence of not wanting to be associated with the real commies these days...

Thanks for your part in the conversations too, I think I get your theory and the truth about life in plain sight but I also think it's to dark a view of the things that matter in life..

Yes.. but that doesn't mean nothing else is possible... not for society as a whole but for the individual DNA replacements...that's something you don't want to face.. it's possible to know the truth about life in plain sight and still preferring to ignore the kinetic consequences by focussing on the non kinetic specifics in order to have fun.. you really should try it for yourself...  and I think you want to but are afraid of being corrupted...

Not any more and no less than continuing so far. Social justified truisms are so one track mantra misleading the general population regardless the society living by hypothetical value systems replacing the definitions of how living happens now..

that constant distance between how life does work and why society corrupts every generation forward all for the chance to make simple easily complicated intellectually.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

sootedupCyndi » 30 Mar 2021, 2:13 pm » wrote: I'm glad your back Omh. Image

"Ditto".
                 Patrick Swayze.

Ghost.                                                            :wave:  

@omh  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 07 Apr 2021, 8:25 am » wrote: Oh don't kid yourself Jantje. Omh will figure that out. Image
I'm afraid you may be right about that... he might pretend not to get the non kinetic specifics of the alternate reality and use a different definition of mutually evolving and timed apart but he understands.. he really should visit the sewer some day and meet his liberal snowflake counterpart... that would a fun conversation to watch... omh-ish vs Rhiney talk.. lol...

:wub:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 07 Apr 2021, 10:11 am » wrote: I'm afraid you may be right about that... he might pretend not to get the non kinetic specifics of the alternate reality and use a different definition of mutually evolving and timed apart but he understands.. he really should visit the sewer some day and meet his liberal snowflake counterpart... that would a fun conversation to watch... omh-ish vs Rhiney talk.. lol...

:wub:  

Where ever that sewer is, I would be banned by 4th post from what you say about it. Now I just did a quick Google search for the name Rhiney, wouldn't be the activist college professer by any chance Kevon Rhiney from Rutgers?

Be like me posting in LO.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 07 Apr 2021, 10:24 am » wrote: Where ever that sewer is, I would be banned by 4th post from what you say about it. Now I just did a quick Google search for the name Rhiney, wouldn't be the activist college professer by any chance Kevon Rhiney from Rutgers?

Be like me posting in LO.
You wouldn't be banned, the sewer is my former home... it's in a section of the board called the badlands.. lol.. almost everything is allowed there, even dark intellectual theories... but the official name of the liberal snowflake is RhinelandCityLimits (I think you can google that), we just call him Rhiney to keep it simple...and he isn't an activist college professor.. lol.. hard to describe his language.. he used to be great fun until he became a mask addicted snowflake.. to give you an example.. he calls 9/11 the Manhattan Reichstag Fire...

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 07 Apr 2021, 9:11 am » wrote: Not any more and no less than continuing so far. Social justified truisms are so one track mantra misleading the general population regardless the society living by hypothetical value systems replacing the definitions of how living happens now..

that constant distance between how life does work and why society corrupts every generation forward all for the chance to make simple easily complicated intellectually.
But to get back at the matter at hand... I can agree with that... depending how you define ' how life does work'... the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality and the having fun does work too and they have an impact on my life... nothing hypothetical about that so it changes my definition of how living happens now... and it's not intellectually complicated...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 07 Apr 2021, 11:36 am » wrote: But to get back at the matter at hand... I can agree with that... depending how you define ' how life does work'... the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality and the having fun does work too and they have an impact on my life... nothing hypothetical about that so it changes my definition of how living happens now... and it's not intellectually complicated...

You can, but you won't. I have to corrupt everything I understand to fit into fragmented realities. I won't do that again.