This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

WWIII final conflict. I won. It is an individual battle behind eyes and between ears cradle to grave among group think relativity.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Do your instincts suggest to you that you should ignore religion?

Let's face it...there is no one God that everyone "worships."

We can all agree on that, can't we?

There is nothing good that comes from religion. 

Church Camps where you lost virginity.  That was a good thing.

I saw Jesus. 

Last edited by DennisTheMenace on 30 Mar 2021, 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

omh

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 30 Mar 2021, 7:43 am » wrote: Does your instincts suggest to you that you should ignore religion?

Let's face it...there is no one God...we can all agree on.
religion is symbolic ideology, period.

just as political theaters are. Social intellectual construct that was intended to make life easier for a collective until the collectives work against each other occupying space limited to eternally separated in the moment here.

Academia trains next generations to repeat denying now is eternity. Arts maintain the group thinks established so far. economics is why psychology always works sustaining social denial of life is limited to mutually evolving so far.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

If omh is here - that's proof positive that I shouldn't be...

TigerLily

Share      Unread post

TigerLily

Share      Unread post

Every major religion on the planet today is male dominated . That is your problem . Not human instinct = god. Your gods been stolen from you by organized religion 

TigerLily

Share      Unread post

TigerLily

Share      Unread post

Just keep heaping contempt on the creator..you'll see

TigerLily

Share      Unread post

God hates the bible torah quran Muslim jew and christian for misrepresenting god..lies about god 

omh

Share      Unread post

A.E. was a bigger fraud with time than Al Gore was with global warming becoming climate change.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
omh » 30 Mar 2021, 2:10 pm » wrote: A.E. was a bigger fraud with time than Al Gore was with global warming becoming climate change.
I'm glad your back Omh. :blink:  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

I always ignore insects.
They are everywhere.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

TigerLily » 30 Mar 2021, 8:33 am » wrote: Every major religion on the planet today is male dominated . That is your problem . Not human instinct = god. Your gods been stolen from you by organized religion

How do you know? have you asked them what gender they identify as?

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

DennisTheMenace » 30 Mar 2021, 7:43 am » wrote: Do your instincts suggest to you that you should ignore religion?

Let's face it...there is no one God that everyone "worships."

We can all agree on that, can't we?

There is nothing good that comes from religion. 

Church Camps where you lost virginity.  That was a good thing.

I saw Jesus.
Who are America's main external enemies?

Who are America's main domestic enemies?

Are any of them being encouraged to advance their agendas by the Democrats?

What are their agendas?

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

TigerLily » 30 Mar 2021, 8:35 am » wrote: God hates the bible torah quran Muslim jew and christian for misrepresenting god..lies about god
And if you learned what you have from writings in those books, aren't your ideas also so flawed?

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

TigerLily » 30 Mar 2021, 8:33 am » wrote: Every major religion on the planet today is male dominated . That is your problem . Not human instinct = god. Your gods been stolen from you by organized religion
Your ideas may be flawed because they seem based on advancing an agenda rather than reflecting reality.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 30 Mar 2021, 7:36 am » wrote: WWIII final conflict. I won. It is an individual battle behind eyes and between ears cradle to grave among group think relativity.
You haven't won yet... you know your dark intellectual theories need some adjustment but you just can't bring yourself to admit it... you don't want to ignore your instincts that bring you serenity but you want me to ignore my instincts that lead to having fun...if you say I'm being dishonest and in denial for following my instincts than the logical conclusion is that you're in denial too...

:blink:  

TigerLily

Share      Unread post

PXiZ1102 » 30 Mar 2021, 9:25 pm » wrote: Your ideas may be flawed because they seem based on advancing an agenda rather than reflecting reality.

And you might be on acid 

TigerLily

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 31 Mar 2021, 12:37 am » wrote: You haven't won yet... you know your dark intellectual theories need some adjustment but you just can't bring yourself to admit it... you don't want to ignore your instincts that bring you serenity but you want me to ignore my instincts that lead to having fun...if you say I'm being dishonest and in denial for following my instincts than the logical conclusion is that you're in denial too...

No respect for you or your opinion 

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

TigerLily » 31 Mar 2021, 7:45 am » wrote: No respect for you or your opinion
Am I supposed to care about what you respect?

:blink: