This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 73,227

Antifa
Neo » 05 Apr 2021, 8:09 pm » wrote: How many would be rapists are stopped through the threat, brandishing, or use of a gun? 2.5 million crimes a year are stopped using firearms. How many of the 400,000 violent crimes prevented were attempted rapes?

Guns prevent an estimated 2.5 million crimes a year, or 6,849 every day. Most often, the gun is never fired, and no blood (including the criminal's) is shed. Every year, 400,000 life-threatening violent crimes are prevented using firearms.

https://fee.org/articles/guns-prevent-t ... arch-show/
The 2nd Amendment has been completely successful in eradicating Rape in the US...

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,730
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 05 Apr 2021, 8:54 pm » wrote: The 2nd Amendment has been completely successful in eradicating Rape in the US...
Eradication isn't realistic. Guns have certainly been a great equalizer and deterrent for crimes against women. 
 

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33,312
Politics: Independent

nefarious101 » 03 Apr 2021, 11:11 am » wrote: well Missy....it must not be a good day to get an internet "man in a dress" circle jerk together...good try tho!

Image
 
That set off my GAYDAR!!!!!
 

User avatar
Blutarski

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 739
Politics: Republican

IkeBana » 03 Apr 2021, 9:24 am » wrote: ...of 20 dead six year Olds from Newtown CT.
How would more strict laws have prevented the autistic Adam Lanza from having his Retarded Liberal Mother [a school teacher no less.. Image  ]  from furnishing her retarded manchild   with enough fire power to kill ...?
Ever been to Chimpcongo during the summer..?
Ever heard of The War On Drugs...or were you too high on coke and heroin to notice..?
Ever heard of PROHIBITION...?

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,984

Cannonpointer » 05 Apr 2021, 6:40 pm » wrote: Iowa legislators have no obligation to connecticut voters, weakness.
Just the kind of attitude that makes this country the **** it is. 

CP is a real "rugged individualist" warrior ain't he?  That good old 'murcan rugged individualism...or as we say in Chicago, "I got mine, go **** yourself." 

Well...it's one of the country's founding philosophies, now isn't it.  Along with puritanism, and utopianism...along with the manifest destiny cherry on top.  It was a **** when it was founded with slavery in place.  It was a **** when traitorous rebels started the worst war in American history.  It was a **** when the traitorous loser rednecks took out their bitterness on Emmett Till and 5,000 other innocent black men.  It was a **** when poll taxes were instituted (along with our modern day poll taxes being set up by red state losers).  It was a **** when women didn't get the vote until 1920.  It was a **** when the US military decided to run the Tuskegee Syphillis Study.  It was a **** when the politicians and the military sent forces to southeast Asia and generated the deaths of over two million civilians and 58,000 Americans.  It was a **** when Bush II invaded Iraq and Afghanistan.  It was a **** when it elected a socopathic autocrat who caused the death of 400,000+ Americans who would otherwise still be alive today.  It's a **** because the country has been unwilling to do anything about it's 250 year of democratized gun carnage.

And it's gonna be a **** as long as 46.9% of the residents herein are ******* supporters of our first and only seditious president.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 108,979
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 06 Apr 2021, 8:06 am » wrote: Just the kind of attitude that makes this country the **** it is. 

CP is a real "rugged individualist" warrior ain't he?  That good old 'murcan rugged individualism...or as we say in Chicago, "I got mine, go **** yourself."
 
I'm an FDR Democrat, you retarded dick sucker.

One of the aphorisms in my sggy reads, "The law of the jungle for humans is not survival of the fittest, but survival of the TRIBE."

How can any purported man be as effeminate and hysterical and illogical as you are - to prceive a fellow with that siggy as a typical repuke, you soft, mini-skirted marshmallow?

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,984

Cannonpointer » 05 Apr 2021, 6:41 pm » wrote: A queer would certainly believe so.
A self-hating rent boi would certainly throw around racist insults along with other insults that he knows are lies.  The insults are really no big **** deal for two reasons...

1.  We understand what the source is.  And I use that pronoun purposefully.
2.  We know he does it when he's got nuthin' of substance...and which turns out to be most of the time.
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 108,979
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 06 Apr 2021, 3:13 pm » wrote:
1.  We understand what the source is.  And I use that pronoun purposefully.
 
Identify the pronoun, lawn jockey.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 108,979
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 03 Apr 2021, 10:01 am » wrote: The founding fathers were mostly white supremacist
 
The term white supremacist did not exist in the Enlightenment period. There was no such thing, in the minds of men, as a white man. It was not until the Native American began conflating al Europeans into that designation that the idea was formed in the minds of caucasians.

Until then, we whites thought of themselves as separate races of people. One was German or English or Irish or Spanish - one was not "white." The only all-uniting banner that every "white" fell under was the banner of Christendom.

You are a vapid little penis fondler, ikeepoo. You need to hurry and get that covid "vaccine," small monkey.

User avatar
ConsRule

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 572
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 05 Apr 2021, 7:40 pm » wrote: We oblige drivers to be licensed, their cars to be registered, inspected, and frequently, insured.

Now show us where owning a car is a Constitutionally protected right.

I'll wait...
 

User avatar
Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,918
Politics: Liberal

ConsRule » 06 Apr 2021, 3:21 pm » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 05 Apr 2021, 7:40 pm » wrote: We oblige drivers to be licensed, their cars to be registered, inspected, and frequently, insured.

Now show us where owning a car is a Constitutionally protected right.

I'll wait...
 

 
You should probably read it. It's a pretty shorty document. Then read it repeatedly for comprehension. That should keep you busy for the rest of your life.

Constitution of the United States

Ninth Amendment
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Tenth Amendment
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
 

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,263
Politics: Green

ConsRule » 06 Apr 2021, 3:21 pm » wrote: Now show us where owning a car is a Constitutionally protected right.

I'll wait...

owning a car is a right.  Driving a car is a privilege, hence requires a special license bestowed by the state, and mandates the maintenance of said vehicle as well as auto insurance.

User avatar
ConsRule

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 572
Politics: Conservative

Phelix_Dacat » 07 Apr 2021, 1:16 am » wrote: You should probably read it. It's a pretty shorty document. Then read it repeatedly for comprehension. That should keep you busy for the rest of your life.

Constitution of the United States

Ninth Amendment
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Tenth Amendment
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Are you completely bat **** crazy or trolling?

Following your logic, any car dealership in the US must sell me any car they have and any bank they work with must provide a loan (regardless of my credit score or income) because the Ninth and Tenth Amendments to the Constitution says owning that vehicle is my constitutional right...neither the dealership nor the lending institution has the authority to take away my constitutional protections.

User avatar
Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,918
Politics: Liberal

ConsRule » 07 Apr 2021, 11:10 am » wrote:
Phelix_Dacat » 07 Apr 2021, 1:16 am » wrote: You should probably read it. It's a pretty shorty document. Then read it repeatedly for comprehension. That should keep you busy for the rest of your life.

Constitution of the United States

Ninth Amendment
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Tenth Amendment
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Are you completely bat **** crazy or trolling?

Following your logic, any car dealership in the US must sell me any car they have and any bank they work with must provide a loan (regardless of my credit score or income) because the Ninth and Tenth Amendments to the Constitution says owning that vehicle is my constitutional right...neither the dealership nor the lending institution has the authority to take away my constitutional protections.

 
You are incredibly stupid. In the land of stupid, you are King. King Stupid, that is you.

You have the right to free speech, yet no one is required to buy or give you a printing press or a TV station or lend you the money to acquire either.  Heck, they don't even have to print your unhinged letter to the editor.

As I already told you:

You should probably read [ the US Constitution ]. It's a pretty shorty document. Then read it repeatedly for comprehension. That should keep you busy for the rest of your life.

User avatar
ConsRule

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 572
Politics: Conservative

Phelix_Dacat » 07 Apr 2021, 5:55 pm » wrote:
You have the right to free speech, yet no one is required to buy or give you a printing press or a TV station or lend you the money to acquire either.  Heck, they don't even have to print your unhinged letter to the editor.


 
But I don't have to own a printing press of TV station to speak.  I do, however, have to purchase a car to own one. 

Your analogy sucks.
 

User avatar
Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,918
Politics: Liberal

ConsRule » 07 Apr 2021, 6:00 pm » wrote:
Phelix_Dacat » 07 Apr 2021, 5:55 pm » wrote:
You have the right to free speech, yet no one is required to buy or give you a printing press or a TV station or lend you the money to acquire either.  Heck, they don't even have to print your unhinged letter to the editor.



 
But I don't have to own a printing press of TV station to speak.  I do, however, have to purchase a car to own one. 

Your analogy sucks.
 

 
King Stupid, your comprehension sucks.

You speaking out loud where you are the only one to hear it can best be described as the meaningless ramblings of a stupid madman, king though he may be.

That you confuse "being able to speak" and the "Constitutionally protected right of free speech" is unsurprising and shows you are mentally ill equipped for any conversation on either topic.
 

User avatar
ConsRule

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 572
Politics: Conservative

Phelix_Dacat » 07 Apr 2021, 6:06 pm » wrote: King Stupid, your comprehension sucks.

You speaking out loud where you are the only one to hear it can best be described as the meaningless ramblings of a stupid madman, king though he may be.

That you confuse "being able to speak" and the "Constitutionally protected right of free speech" is unsurprising and shows you are mentally ill equipped for any conversation on either topic.

I'm not confusing anything...you simply don't understand.  I can go stand on any street corner, or in front of the US Capital, Supreme Court building or White House and, using a megaphone, rail against the current administration, Congress and/or the Supreme Court without owning a news outlet.  That is exercising my right to free speech...you know, the thing protected by the First Amendment.

Here's a challenge for you.  Since you are so adamant that owning a car (or any similar piece of personal property) is a Constitutionally protected right, find and post a link to one...just one...federal court ruling supporting your assertion.
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Blutarski, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Coolguy10013, Dr. Sliptinschit, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, Nighthawk, PaperLi [Bot], Polar1ty, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], Smoove Chocolate, solon, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, YacYak, Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 465 guests