This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

**** Annoyed Liberal...all liberal are annoyed AND annoying!!!

I cannot find where Chauvin's case was presented to a Hennepin County Grand Jury.  If it wasn't, then his Fifth Amendment right was violated.  Grand Juries are only by passed when a defendent pleads guilty to a capital offense.
Fifth Amendment  "No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

Chauvin's lawyer is an idiot. He should fire him.

If a mistrial is declared (which should be) or Chauvin is found not guilty, what happens to the $27,000.000?

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

And **** YOU you are a RACISYT PIG an ignorant brainwashed moron a LIAR and aTRAITOR so GFY

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

solon » 04 Apr 2021, 11:28 am » wrote: And **** YOU you are a RACISYT PIG an ignorant brainwashed moron a LIAR and aTRAITOR so GFY
Thanks for proving my point, colon.    :clap:  All liberals are annoyed AND annoying...

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Fact

The medical examiner ruled it a homicide

Fact

The most senior Minneapolis police officer said this

The most senior officer with the Minneapolis Police Department testified Friday that Derek Chauvin’s actions in the arrest of George Floyd were “totally unnecessary” and that a handcuffed person does not pose the level of threat that a "top tier" use of force would warrant.

Lt. Richard Zimmerman, the supervisor of the department’s homicide unit, testified in Chauvin's murder trial Friday morning that he saw no reason why the four officers who arrested Floyd “felt they were in danger.”

“Pulling him down to the ground face down and putting your knee on a neck for that amount of time is just uncalled for,” Zimmerman said.

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

YOu are a LIAR a TRAITOR and an ignorant POS and you NEVER HAD A POINT. You NEVER HAVE a point except to tell LIES and to show your HATE for America and Americans. Which is why your STUPID LIES and ignropant HATE posts got kicked off the other thread

Your GOD LOST the election TRAITOR. Your GOD is a LOSER TRAITOR get over it TRAITOR 

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 04 Apr 2021, 11:24 am » wrote: **** Annoyed Liberal...all liberal are annoyed AND annoying!!!

I cannot find where Chauvin's case was presented to a Hennepin County Grand Jury.  If it wasn't, then his Fifth Amendment right was violated.  Grand Juries are only by passed when a defendent pleads guilty to a capital offense.
Fifth Amendment  "No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

If a mistrial is declared (which should be) or Chauvin is found not guilty, what happens to the $27,000.000?
Chauvin's lawyer knows he is guilty. This is the best defense Chauvin could find.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 04 Apr 2021, 11:37 am » wrote: Fact

Fact

The most senior officer with the Minneapolis Police Department testified Friday that Derek Chauvin’s actions in the arrest of George Floyd were “totally unnecessary” and that a handcuffed person does not pose the level of threat that a "top tier" use of force would warrant.

Lt. Richard Zimmerman, the supervisor of the department’s homicide unit, testified in Chauvin's murder trial Friday morning that he saw no reason why the four officers who arrested Floyd “felt they were in danger.”

“Pulling him down to the ground face down and putting your knee on a neck for that amount of time is just uncalled for,” Zimmerman said.
Can you show me where Chauvin's case was presented to a Hennepin County Grand Jury? If it wasn't then his fifth amendment right was violated and a mistrial should be declared? Grand Juries are only bypassed when the defendant  pleads guilty.

Otherwise, anyone testifying to Chauvin's use of force that was not there and witnessed first hand what transpired is merely conjecture.  The autopsy report did not reveal any trauma to floyd's neck consistent with strangulation or anything else.

Chauvin's lawyer is an idiot and should be fired!!!

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 04 Apr 2021, 11:54 am » wrote: Can you show me where Chauvin's case was presented to a Hennepin County Grand Jury? If it wasn't then his fifth amendment right was violated and a mistrial should be declared? Grand Juries are only bypassed when the defendant  pleads guilty.

Otherwise, anyone testifying to Chauvin's use of force that was not there and witnessed first hand what transpired is merely conjecture.  The autopsy report did not reveal any trauma to floyd's neck consistent with strangulation or anything else.

Chauvin's lawyer is an idiot and should be fired!!!
No I can't.  And I dont care.  Please dont think you have thought of something his lawyers havent.  

The medical examiner declared this a homicide.  That is a fact

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 04 Apr 2021, 11:56 am » wrote: No I can't.  And I dont care.  Please dont think you have thought of something his lawyers havent.  

The medical examiner declared this a homicide.  That is a fact
YOU don't know whether his lawyer has thought of that or not. But your response that you don't care proves you care nothing about justice and are only hoping Chauvin is crucified because a goddamn drugged up career *** criminal died in the act of resisting arrest because your a *** appeasing ***-kisser.  

As far as I can find nothing, Chauvin is NOT getting his Fifth Amendment right to have his case presented to a Grand Jury, much less a fair trial. 

Where is the trial for the *** Capitol cop  that killed Ashli Babbitt? 

No wonder the justice system is becoming a dual system with White hating, *** lovers with an attitude like yours!!! **** YOU!!!

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 04 Apr 2021, 12:18 pm » wrote: YOU don't know whether his lawyer has thought of that or not. But your response that you don't care proves you care nothing about justice and are only hoping Chauvin is crucified because a goddamn drugged up career *** criminal died in the act of resisting arrest because your a *** appeasing ***-kisser.  

As far as I can find nothing, Chauvin is NOT getting his Fifth Amendment right to have his case presented to a Grand Jury, much less a fair trial. 

Where is the trial for the *** Capitol cop  that killed Ashli Babbitt? 

No wonder the justice system is becoming a dual system with White hating, *** lovers with an attitude like yours!!! **** YOU!!!

Ok you have no evidence for your claim so it is dismissed

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 04 Apr 2021, 12:20 pm » wrote: Ok you have no evidence for your claim so it is dismissed
"A person can be tried only upon the indictment as found by the grand jury, and especially upon its language found in the charging part of the instrument.28 A change in the indictment that does not narrow its scope deprives the court of the power to try the accused.29 Although additions to offenses alleged in an indictment are prohibited, the Court has now ruled that it is permissible “to drop from an indictment those allegations that are unnecessary to an offense that is clearly contained within it,” as, for example, a lesser included offense.30 There being no constitutional requirement that an indictment be presented by a grand jury in a body, an indictment delivered by the foreman in the absence of other grand jurors is valid.31 If valid on its face, an indictment returned by a legally constituted, non-biased grand jury satisfies the requirement of the Fifth Amendment and is enough to call for a trial on the merits; it is not open to challenge on the ground that there was inadequate or incompetent evidence before the grand jury.32The protection of indictment by grand jury extends to all persons..."

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitutio ... grand-jury

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 04 Apr 2021, 12:22 pm » wrote: "A person can be tried only upon the indictment as found by the grand jury, and especially upon its language found in the charging part of the instrument.28 A change in the indictment that does not narrow its scope deprives the court of the power to try the accused.29 Although additions to offenses alleged in an indictment are prohibited, the Court has now ruled that it is permissible “to drop from an indictment those allegations that are unnecessary to an offense that is clearly contained within it,” as, for example, a lesser included offense.30 There being no constitutional requirement that an indictment be presented by a grand jury in a body, an indictment delivered by the foreman in the absence of other grand jurors is valid.31 If valid on its face, an indictment returned by a legally constituted, non-biased grand jury satisfies the requirement of the Fifth Amendment and is enough to call for a trial on the merits; it is not open to challenge on the ground that there was inadequate or incompetent evidence before the grand jury.32The protection of indictment by grand jury extends to all persons..."

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitutio ... grand-jury

Great.  So provide evidence he was not indicted by the grand jury

Lets see it

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 04 Apr 2021, 12:23 pm » wrote: Great.  So provide evidence he was not indicted by the grand jury

Lets see it
Provided that I canNOT find ANY evidence where his case WAS presented to a Hennepin County Grand Jury and he was true billed is evidence that it was not.   THAT is a violation of his Fifth Amendment right.  

You show me proof where it was presented to a Hennepin County Grand Jury and they true billed him and I will shut the **** up.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 04 Apr 2021, 12:30 pm » wrote: Provided that I canNOT find ANY evidence where his case WAS presented to a Hennepin County Grand Jury and he was true billed is evidence that it was not.   THAT is a violation of his Fifth Amendment right.  

You show me proof where it was presented to a Hennepin County Grand Jury and they true billed him and I will shut the **** up.

I didn't make a claim.  You did.

Show your evidence.  Is your evidence you can't find it?   LOL

PXiZ1102

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 04 Apr 2021, 11:37 am » wrote: Fact

Fact

For the sake of objectivity and accuracy in our deliberating things, I post this:

Homicide is the act of one human killing another. A homicide requires only a volitional act by another person that results in death, and thus a homicide may result from accidental, reckless, or negligent acts even if there is no intent to cause harm.

Wikipedia

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Buffalo » 04 Apr 2021, 11:24 am » wrote: **** Annoyed Liberal...all liberal are annoyed AND annoying!!!

I luv the title of the thread Image   Image   Image  ha ha ha ha

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 04 Apr 2021, 12:30 pm » wrote: Provided that I canNOT find ANY evidence where his case WAS presented to a Hennepin County Grand Jury and he was true billed is evidence that it was not.   THAT is a violation of his Fifth Amendment right.  

States are not required to have a grand jury.  Only the federal government is

The grand jury clause of the Fifth Amendment has not been incorporated against the U.S. states.[24] As a matter of state law, nearly all states employ some form of grand jury,[25] though only about half require a grand jury indictment to commence a criminal prosecution, and among those, many limit the requirement to felonies or even certain types of felonies.[26] The size of the grand jury and the number of grand jurors required to issue an indictment varies among the states and even, at times, within a single state.[

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 04 Apr 2021, 12:32 pm » wrote: I luv the title of the thread Image   Image   Image  ha ha ha ha
I think it very telling the hypocrisy of moonbats that want to limit speech to that which they only agree. 

Annoyed liberal and her moonbat ilk's type of **** thinking is what is bringing the US closer tyranny of the left.  Social media censorship, book banning, cancel culture, LGBT indoctrination of our children, *** appeasment and ***-kissing while they and their antifa *** parts try to burn the country down, after they loot it first.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 04 Apr 2021, 12:38 pm » wrote: I think it very telling the hypocrisy of moonbats that want to limit speech to that which they only agree. 

Annoyed liberal and her moonbat ilk's type of **** thinking is what is bringing the US closer tyranny of the left.  Social media censorship, book banning, cancel culture, LGBT indoctrination of our children, *** appeasment and ***-kissing while they and their antifa *** parts try to burn the country down, after they loot it first.

blah blah blah

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Buffalo » 04 Apr 2021, 12:38 pm » wrote: I think it very telling the hypocrisy of moonbats that want to limit speech to that which they only agree. 

Once again. Much as I hate to say it. Don't give women any power. They become tyrants. :wah:   :wah:  or it could be a liberal thing. LOL or both. :faint: