This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 04 Apr 2021, 11:54 am » wrote: Can you show me where Chauvin's case was presented to a Hennepin County Grand Jury? If it wasn't then his fifth amendment right was violated and a mistrial should be declared? Grand Juries are only bypassed when the defendant  pleads guilty.
Wrong.  Grand Juries can be bypassed when the prosecutor has demonstrated to the trial judge in a hearing, that he or she has enough evidence to continue with the case.  If the trial judge identifies said evidence as sufficient, the grand jury process is not necessary, and there is no fifth amendment violation.

I can't think of a case where the evidence of a crime was more suffient.  We have all watched Chauvin murder a shackled and non-resistent suspect.

And...the cherry on top of this banana split is watching the blue wall of silence crumbling around Derek Chauvin.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 06 Apr 2021, 12:15 pm » wrote: Wrong.  Grand Juries can be bypassed when the prosecutor has demonstrated to the trial judge in a hearing, that he or she has enough evidence to continue with the case.  If the trial judge identifies said evidence as sufficient, the grand jury process is not necessary, and there is no fifth amendment violation.

I can't think of a case where the evidence of a crime was more suffient.  We have all watched Chauvin murder a shackled and non-resistent suspect.

And...the cherry on top of this banana split is watching the blue wall of silence crumbling around Derek Chauvin.
All those of the "blue wall" are afraid they would be fired if they defended Chauvin even the *** Chief who is probably a supporter of blm..

This whole ordeal reeks of a legal lynching of chauvin for doing his job.

As I have stated earlier, had the situation been reversed and the cop been a *** and the drug overdosed, career criminal been White that had a heart attack while resisting arrest this would have long been forgotten.

As to the scared jurors, blm *** activist Maya Echols has already issued a terroristic threat " “cities will burn” if Police Officer Derek Chauvin is not convicted in the death of drug addict and thief George Floyd."

Maya Echols: “If George Floyd’s murderer is not sentenced just know that all hell is going to break loose. Don’t be surprised when buildings are on fire.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1379401279345205248

Why is that ******* not being arrested for making a terroristic threat?  Oh, I almost forgot, she is a federally protected and preferred person of politically correct pigmentation.Scum blm *** are not activists !  They are pure domestic terrorists and if there are ANY sane people in these liberal run cities they best arm up and get the backbone to protect themselves and their property !!!

Notice how Twitter and Tic Tok doesn't remove clear domestic terrorist threats?  Disgusting, isn't it?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

IkeBana » 06 Apr 2021, 12:15 pm » wrote: Wrong.  Grand Juries can be bypassed when the prosecutor has demonstrated to the trial judge in a hearing, that he or she has enough evidence to continue with the case.  If the trial judge identifies said evidence as sufficient, the grand jury process is not necessary, and there is no fifth amendment violation.

Only half the states even require a grand jury

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

The Cop Who Shot Ashli Babbitt vs Derek Chauvin

There have been many hundreds of riots in the past year, but only one has been taken seriously by the media/government. Yesterday was the 3-month anniversary of the Capitol Riot, in which one person died by violence. Unarmed libertarian Air Force/Air National Guard veteran Ashli Babbitt was shot for trespassing in the People’s House by a plainclothes Capitol Police officer. To this day we do not know his name, although we have known for some time that he is unlikely to be charged.

The Wall Street Journal reported back on February 1:

Investigators have made a preliminary determination that the police officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt during the U.S. Capitol riot shouldn’t be charged with any crimes in connection with her death, according to people familiar with the review.

The officer was suspended pending investigation, but was “expected to return to his previous status.” For all we know, he is already back on the job.

“Without question he should be cleared,” a lawyer for the officer, Mark Schamel of the law firm Lowenstein Sandler, said. “There’s no way to look at the evidence and think he’s anything but a hero,” he said.

There hasn’t been much in the news about Ashli Babbitt lately, and still less about Schamel’s client. Sharyl Attkisson is still trying to learn his identity.

As reported at BizPac Review,

The officer that took Babbitt’s life allegedly never issued a verbal warning to her and never attempted to arrest her. He fired a single shot into her chest that killed her. Babbitt never saw the officer before he shot her because he was in a room off to the side and out of view.

Some of this is disputed. Don’t hold your breath waiting for the facts to come out in a trial.

Contrast this with Derek Chauvin, who may or may not have been a contributing factor in the death of a violent career criminal who was resisting arrest. Chauvin certainly did not kill George Floyd on purpose in broad daylight in front of multiple witnesses.

It is highly unlikely that Chauvin is guilty as charged, and almost as unlikely that he will be found innocent. He will probably be offered up as a sacrificial victim to the Black Lives Matter mob.

It’s okay to kill an Ashli Babbitt, but you had better not be trying to arrest a George Floyd when he overdoses on fentanyl. Some animals are more equal than others under Democrat rule.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 07 Apr 2021, 8:40 am » wrote: The Cop Who Shot Ashli Babbitt vs Derek Chauvin

There have been many hundreds of riots in the past year, but only one has been taken seriously by the media/government. Yesterday was the 3-month anniversary of the Capitol Riot, in which one person died by violence. Unarmed libertarian Air Force/Air National Guard veteran Ashli Babbitt was shot for trespassing in the People’s House by a plainclothes Capitol Police officer. To this day we do not know his name, although we have known for some time that he is unlikely to be charged.

The Wall Street Journal reported back on February 1:

Investigators have made a preliminary determination that the police officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt during the U.S. Capitol riot shouldn’t be charged with any crimes in connection with her death, according to people familiar with the review.

The officer was suspended pending investigation, but was “expected to return to his previous status.” For all we know, he is already back on the job.

“Without question he should be cleared,” a lawyer for the officer, Mark Schamel of the law firm Lowenstein Sandler, said. “There’s no way to look at the evidence and think he’s anything but a hero,” he said.

There hasn’t been much in the news about Ashli Babbitt lately, and still less about Schamel’s client. Sharyl Attkisson is still trying to learn his identity.

As reported at BizPac Review,

The officer that took Babbitt’s life allegedly never issued a verbal warning to her and never attempted to arrest her. He fired a single shot into her chest that killed her. Babbitt never saw the officer before he shot her because he was in a room off to the side and out of view.

Some of this is disputed. Don’t hold your breath waiting for the facts to come out in a trial.

Contrast this with Derek Chauvin, who may or may not have been a contributing factor in the death of a violent career criminal who was resisting arrest. Chauvin certainly did not kill George Floyd on purpose in broad daylight in front of multiple witnesses.

It is highly unlikely that Chauvin is guilty as charged, and almost as unlikely that he will be found innocent. He will probably be offered up as a sacrificial victim to the Black Lives Matter mob.

It’s okay to kill an Ashli Babbitt, but you had better not be trying to arrest a George Floyd when he overdoses on fentanyl. Some animals are more equal than others under Democrat rule.
The guy that killed Babbitt should get a medal

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 07 Apr 2021, 8:43 am » wrote: The guy that killed Babbitt should get a medal
For what? Shooting and killing an innocent, unarmed patriot, while you defend a goddamn drug over dosed, career criminal *** that had a heart attack while resisting arrest?  Your priorities are **** up!!!

You know, as the goddamn ****, moonbatty, useless idiot you are, you and those of your ilk are why this country is going to a communist hell.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 07 Apr 2021, 8:55 am » wrote: For what? Shooting and killing an innocent, unarmed patriot, while you defend a goddamn drug over dosed, career criminal *** that had a heart attack while resisting arrest?  Your priorities are **** up!!!

You know, as the goddamn ****, moonbatty, useless idiot you are, you and those of your ilk are why this country is going to a communist hell.
He shot a traitor to america

He is a hero

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

January, 6. 2021. What a great day in American history.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

DennisTheMenace » 07 Apr 2021, 9:01 am » wrote: January, 6. 2021. What a great day in American history.

Finally you are smart enough to match the president.
A wonderful personal best for you, I'm sure.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Here’s The George Floyd Video The Media Didn’t Show you Where He Resists Arrest And Is High AF…

https://twitter.com/i/status/1379318876664696832

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 07 Apr 2021, 12:06 pm » wrote: Here’s The George Floyd Video The Media Didn’t Show you Where He Resists Arrest And Is High AF…

That's not grounds to kill him

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 07 Apr 2021, 12:10 pm » wrote: That's not grounds to kill him
The drug over dosed, career criminal *** **** died from a goddamn heart attack from ingesting to many drugs, causing him to have  a panic attack, and resist arrest idiot.  The cops were just doing their JOB!!!

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 07 Apr 2021, 12:13 pm » wrote: The drug over dosed, career criminal *** **** died from a goddamn heart attack from ingesting to many drugs, causing him to have  a panic attack, and resist arrest idiot.  The cops were just doing their JOB!!!
Not according to the medical examiner 

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Buffalo » 07 Apr 2021, 12:06 pm » wrote: Here’s The George Floyd Video The Media Didn’t Show you Where He Resists Arrest And Is High AF…

They actually showed that video and the body cam footage with that incident like the first or second day of the trial.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

solon » 04 Apr 2021, 11:28 am » wrote: And **** YOU you are a RACISYT PIG an ignorant brainwashed moron a LIAR and aTRAITOR so GFY

You are a cheap punk.
You bring nothing to the table.

Agreed ??

Or, did you wish to fight...like a man.
Who are you ?

"State ya game,,,,,,,,,gangsta ".                                                                                                   

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

For those of you , like me, that are not watching this **** attempt to lynch a cop for doing his job to try to pacify a bunch of goddamn blm *** and antifa ***, here is Ann Coulter's review and why the lapdog media wnr back to covering the chinese communist party flu plandemic.

Apparently, no one is watching the trial of Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer on trial for the murder of George Floyd. Otherwise, the media couldn’t get away with their spectacular lying to the public about how the prosecution is killing it.

It’s quite the opposite. In fact, in less than a week, the prosecution’s theory of the crime has subtly shifted from MURDER! to “failed to provide what we would say, in retrospect, would be a full and complete duty of care during the one- to three-minute interval between Floyd’s resisting the police to his dying, as a hostile crowd screamed obscenities at the police officers.”

The defense hasn’t even begun to make its case, but the prosecution’s witnesses keep helping Chauvin. (The only exception to the wild media lying is Headline News, where the lawyer commentators go the extra mile by watching the trial.)

Week One was chock-a-block with weeping bystanders wailing about how they felt watching Chauvin restrain Floyd. This would be tremendous evidence if the charge against Officer Chauvin were “first-degree upsetting bystanders.” But that’s not the charge. That’s not even a crime.

One especially distraught witness, Charles McMillian, an elderly black man, testified to seeing “foam” coming out of Floyd’s mouth.

QUIZ: Is foam coming out of the mouth a sign of:

a) a head wound?

b) strangulation?

c) a drug overdose?

ANSWER: c) a drug overdose.

Apart from that crucial fact, McMillian’s evidence only pertained to “first-degree upsetting bystanders.” Which, again, is not a crime.

My favorite witness — and the media’s favorite, too! — was Genevieve Hansen, Feminist Hero. She appeared in court in her firefighter dress uniform and a belligerent mood — though not as belligerent as the day Floyd died, when she showed up in sweats and began shrieking at the officers.

The headlines are along the lines of “Firefighter: I Could Have Saved Floyd’s Life, But Police Wouldn’t Let Me.”

Yes, apparently, Genevieve would have invented a time machine, gone back, and stopped Floyd from ingesting three times the lethal dose of fentanyl. I take it back: Chubby girls make the best firefighters! (Don’t get snippy with me: It’s beyond outrageous that fire departments have abandoned all physical fitness requirements solely in order to hire more women.)

According to Genevieve, the police on the scene unaccountably refused to step aside and take direction from her, despite her full ONE YEAR of experience as a firefighter.

Genevieve was totally on top of the situation. In her statement to investigators shortly after the event, she described Floyd as a “small, slim man.” Floyd was at least 6-foot-4 and weighed 230 pounds. The largest police officer on the scene was Chauvin, coming in at 5-foot-9 and 140 pounds. Genevieve missed nothing!

Even in the calm setting of a courtroom, with no agitated bystanders yelling at her, here are the things Genevieve says she would have done to save Floyd’s life!

In order:

“I would have requested additional help.”

“I would have wanted someone to call 911.”

“I would have asked someone to run to the gas station and look for an AED [a defibrillator].”

Why didn’t the officers think to call for medical backup??? Oh yeah, they already had. Twice. Starting about 10 minutes before Genevieve even showed up.

“I would have checked his airway.”

“I would have been worried about a spinal cord injury.”

As we know from the autopsy, there was no problem with Floyd’s airway or spinal cord. (But, as long as you bring it up, his body did contain three times the lethal dose of fentanyl.)

“I would have checked for a pulse.”

Eureka! Why didn’t — oh wait, the officers had done this, repeatedly, as several bystander witnesses had already confirmed.

By now, Floyd was dead. That’s when she would have started chest compressions.

So Genevieve, the state’s star witness on what the cops did wrong, testified that she would have done pretty much everything the officers did. But she would have been a lot bossier about it.

As much as Genevieve’s one year with the fire department made her an expert on when a police officer should begin chest compressions, the Minneapolis Police Department’s own experts directly contradicted her this week. These were, again, prosecution witnesses.

On Tuesday, Lt. Johnny Mercil, the MDP’s use-of-force trainer, and Officer Nicole Mackenzie, the MPD’s medical support coordinator, testified that it would be appropriate not to provide care to a suspect who had just been fighting with officers, or in the presence of a hostile crowd.

Chauvin had both those circumstances.

Trying to do damage control, the prosecutor asked Officer Mackenzie to define a “hostile” crowd. She said, “a growing contingent of people around, if they’re yelling, being even verbally abusive to those trying to provide scene security.”

Hey — remember those weeping bystanders last week? Their own testimony confirmed that they were “yelling and even being verbally abusive to those trying to provide scene security.”

Donald Williams, for example, the bouncer and MMA hobbyist, admitted to continuously berating the officers — all of which is on tape — calling Chauvin a “**** bum,” “*******” and “a **** ****** *** *******.” In one of the tapes, Williams threatens Officer Tou Thao, saying, “I swear I’ll slap the **** out of both of you!”

And of course, there was the lovely Genevieve screeching, “I have your name tag, *******!”

Now you know why prime-time cable suddenly went back to covering COVID vaccination schedules this week.

COPYRIGHT 2021 ANN COULTER

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Coulter an ignorant bomb throwing propaganda spewing MORON and POS. Cited by BuffyButthurt RACIST PIG hoping he can  annoy some libs and show how PROUD he is to be a RACIST PIG.  It was NOT Chauvins job to summarily execute anarmed black men if they FAILED to show proper submissiveness nor if he thought they resisted too much that is NEVER a Policemans job but BuffyButthurt WANTS it to be the job of police to MURDER as many unarmed black men as possible to keep them in theip PLACE because he is a RACIST PIG

your GOD lost the election TRAITOR. Your GOD is a LOSER TRAITOR get over it

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Floyd was a lifelong criminal, drug-addicted scumbag ***!!! Ohhhh. He was trying to get his life together really hard!!! By using the hardest drugs on the face of the Earth and passing bad sawbucks? Give me a freakin' break! Hope Chauvin walks and sues the HELL out of Minneapolis...

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 08 Apr 2021, 4:37 pm » wrote: Floyd was a lifelong criminal, drug-addicted scumbag ***!!! Ohhhh. He was trying to get his life together really hard!!! By using the hardest drugs on the face of the Earth and passing bad sawbucks? Give me a freakin' break! Hope Chauvin walks and sues the HELL out of Minneapolis...
We dont let cops be judge jury and executioner in this country 

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 08 Apr 2021, 4:59 pm » wrote: We dont let cops be judge jury and executioner in this country
The goddamn *** Capitol cop that murdered Ashli Babbitt damn sure acted as judge, jury and executioner!!!   You think that blm supporting affirmative action *** is a hero.