This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Buffalo » 04 Apr 2021, 11:24 am » wrote: **** Annoyed Liberal...all liberal are annoyed AND annoying!!!

I cannot find where Chauvin's case was presented to a Hennepin County Grand Jury.  If it wasn't, then his Fifth Amendment right was violated.  Grand Juries are only by passed when a defendent pleads guilty to a capital offense.
Fifth Amendment  "No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

Chauvin's lawyer is an idiot. He should fire him.

If a mistrial is declared (which should be) or Chauvin is found not guilty, what happens to the $27,000.000?
Poor baby.
I started a thread, used my rep points for Peanut Gallery, and laid out the rules of that thread.
All anyone had to do was follow the rules.
There are plenty of opinions in that thread that I don't agree with.
You can go and read them yourself.
I wanted to have a respectful thread with minimal name calling, and real debate.
In other words, a thread completely different than this **** hold thread you started.
You are welcome to post in my thread.
But, if you are not respectful, and refrain from name calling, your posts will be sent to the Peanut Gallery thread.
Anyone who wants to read your words can go there and read them.
It's very telling that you have a problem with real debate that's respectful and presents facts as well as opinions.
Anyway, I owe you 5 greenies for the tribute thread.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

sooted up Cyndi » 04 Apr 2021, 12:42 pm » wrote: Once again. Much as I hate to say it. Don't give women any power. They become tyrants. :wah:   :wah:  or it could be a liberal thing. LOL or both. :faint:  
You don't hate to say it.
You love to appeal to the egos of men.
It's your damsel in distress schtick.
It's ok. We all have our things.
Do you honestly think that paying rep points to have a thread that has real debate and eliminates name calling and off topic **** is tyranny?
I didn't get to where I am today by being weak, ineffectual, and indecisive.
I didn't get to where I am today by tearing others down, making them feel small, or making them feel helpless.
I got here (IRL) by building others up, listening when they speak, and respecting their opinions even when I don't agree.
My kindness is never mistaken for weakness because I am confident of who I am and what I stand for.
Right, wrong, or in between, I will stick by it until I am proven wrong.
When I am proven wrong, I will admit it.
There are only a handful of others on this forum that can be called out, proven wrong, and admit mistakes.
Those are the people I am going to concentrate on.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
AnnoyedLiberall » 06 Apr 2021, 7:16 am » wrote: You don't hate to say it.
You love to appeal to the egos of men.
It's your damsel in distress schtick.
It's ok. We all have our things.
Do you honestly think that paying rep points to have a thread that has real debate and eliminates name calling and off topic **** is tyranny?
I didn't get to where I am today by being weak, ineffectual, and indecisive.
I didn't get to where I am today by tearing others down, making them feel small, or making them feel helpless.
I got here (IRL) by building others up, listening when they speak, and respecting their opinions even when I don't agree.
My kindness is never mistaken for weakness because I am confident of who I am and what I stand for.
Right, wrong, or in between, I will stick by it until I am proven wrong.
When I am proven wrong, I will admit it.
There are only a handful of others on this forum that can be called out, proven wrong, and admit mistakes.
Those are the people I am going to concentrate on.
Typical Liberal. Takes everything and themselves much to serious.. yes dear. :wave:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Buffalo » 06 Apr 2021, 6:58 am » wrote: It is a drugged up, career criminal *** dying ( having a heart attack from and overdose) while resisting arrest and a cop just doing his thankless job!!!  He should be found NOT guilty!!!
The medical examiner and the top cop disagree.

I'll take their opinion over yours.   Lol

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Zeets2 » 06 Apr 2021, 6:49 am » wrote: Here we have our resident barely literate liberal who condones the action of another liberal here for her hypocrisy, who was constantly offering her own opinions on a thread while demanding that others post only factual evidence sans any opinion, as determined by her authority alone, banishing those views off her thread, in the finest example yet of how liberals LOVE the cancel culture they created.

Their motto?  "Only like-minded opinions matter.  Anything else is a racist attack."

Then, having found no other salient point to make, this moron returns to the catch-all phrase to return to an attack that ignorant libs can't seem to get out of their heads, regarding an election from over 4 months ago. 

All while calling others here "ignropant".  How can anyone here do anything but laugh at such a cretin? 

Additionally, AL owes Buffalo a sincere apology.

Just a few things.
1. I don't know where you and I went off the rails, but I suspect it's my fault. Again, I apologize and I would like to have you keep contributing to my thread. I respect your intelligence and your opinions.
2. I know you weren't specifically referring to me when you said
Their motto? "Only like-minded opinions matter. Anything else is a racist attack."
. I am on record saying that I don't think the Chauvin/Floyd trial is about racism. I think it's about bad policing.
3. I don't believe I owe Buffalo an apology. I am assuming he read the rules in the OP of my thread. If he can't follow them, then I move his posts to Peanut Gallery. He is free to start his very own thread, such as he did here, and say whatever he pleases without threat of reprisal. If he can follow the rules I put forward in my thread, he is more than welcome there.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 06 Apr 2021, 7:09 am » wrote: Poor baby.
I started a thread, used my rep points for Peanut Gallery, and laid out the rules of that thread.
All anyone had to do was follow the rules.
There are plenty of opinions in that thread that I don't agree with.
You can go and read them yourself.
I wanted to have a respectful thread with minimal name calling, and real debate.
In other words, a thread completely different than this **** hold thread you started.
You are welcome to post in my thread.
But, if you are not respectful, and refrain from name calling, your posts will be sent to the Peanut Gallery thread.
Anyone who wants to read your words can go there and read them.
It's very telling that you have a problem with real debate that's respectful and presents facts as well as opinions.
Anyway, I owe you 5 greenies for the tribute thread.
You didn't want any "debate". You wanted fellow moonbats, that agree with your ***, to have a circle jerk and post on how guilty (in their opinion) Chauvin was in the kangaroo court proceedings against him.

Now, the FACTS are,  the prosecution's case is falling apart.

The prosecution is now trying to suppress the  findings of the official autopsy, which do not support its improbable contention that George Floyd died of asphyxia rather than a heart attack.

Defense asks police chief during cross if he’d agree that in the body camera angle (on the right) #DerekChauvin’s knee is on #GeorgeFloyd’s shoulder not neck.

Chief Arradondo: Yes.

Defense: No further questions.

Not very damning testimony from Chief Arradondo...

But no amount of evidence will convince an idiot moonbat, like you, that already has Chauvin guilty.  He is only guilty of doing his JOB!!!

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Buffalo » 06 Apr 2021, 7:32 am » wrote: You didn't want any "debate". You wanted fellow moonbats, that agree with your ***, to have a circle jerk and post on how guilty (in their opinion) Chauvin was in the kangaroo court proceedings against him.
Sorry, but you are wrong.
There are several who agree with your analysis.
Those posts are there for anyone to see.
I encourage you to participate.
I think you have valid points.
All I am asking is that you leave all the name calling out of it.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 06 Apr 2021, 7:32 am » wrote: You didn't want any "debate". You wanted fellow moonbats, that agree with your ***, to have a circle jerk and post on how guilty (in their opinion) Chauvin was in the kangaroo court proceedings against him.

Now, the FACTS are,  the prosecution's case is falling apart.

The prosecution is now trying to suppress the  findings of the official autopsy, which do not support its improbable contention that George Floyd died of asphyxia rather than a heart attack.

Defense asks police chief during cross if he’d agree that in the body camera angle (on the right) #DerekChauvin’s knee is on #GeorgeFloyd’s shoulder not neck.

Chief Arradondo: Yes.

Defense: No further questions.

Not very damning testimony from Chief Arradondo...

But no amount of evidence will convince an idiot moonbat, like you, that already has Chauvin guilty.  He is only guilty of doing his JOB!!!
Medical examiner ruled it a homicide and the top cop said chauvin had no cause to do what he did 

Pretty damming evidence so far

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 7:36 am » wrote: Medical examiner ruled it a homicide and the top cop said chauvin had no cause to do what he did 

Pretty damming evidence so far
Then why is the prosecutor trying to suppress evidence in the autopsy report that does not fit his narrartive?

Zimmerman is NOT The top cop!!! Chief Arradondo is and he testified that Chauvin;s knee was on floyd's shoulder.

Not very damning if you ask me.  But my opinion nor yours doesn't matter. It is the juries' opinion that matters in the end. And I think any competent juror can see that this is just a Kangaroo court proceeding against a White cop doing his job to appease and kiss *** ***.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 06 Apr 2021, 7:47 am » wrote: Then why is the prosecutor trying to suppress evidence in the autopsy report that does not fit his narrartive?

Zimmerman is NOT The top cop!!! Chief Arradondo is and he testified that Chauvin;s knee was on floyd's shoulder.

Not very damning if you ask me.  But my opinion nor yours doesn't matter. It is the juries' opinion that matters in the end. And I think any competent juror can see that this is just a Kangaroo court proceeding against a White cop doing his job to appease and kiss *** ***.
I think any competent jury will find the evidence overwhelming that chauvin caused the death of floyd

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

AnnoyedLiberall » 06 Apr 2021, 7:24 am » wrote: Just a few things.
1. I don't know where you and I went off the rails, but I suspect it's my fault. Again, I apologize and I would like to have you keep contributing to my thread. I respect your intelligence and your opinions.
2. I know you weren't specifically referring to me when you said . I am on record saying that I don't think the Chauvin/Floyd trial is about racism. I think it's about bad policing.
3. I don't believe I owe Buffalo an apology. I am assuming he read the rules in the OP of my thread. If he can't follow them, then I move his posts to Peanut Gallery. He is free to start his very own thread, such as he did here, and say whatever he pleases without threat of reprisal. If he can follow the rules I put forward in my thread, he is more than welcome there.
Actually, I would have had no problem with the guidelines you laid out in your initial post if you had followed them yourself.  Demanding that other provide only factual data while holding the exclusive privilege to supply your own opinions and theories is patently unfair, and is very akin to the exact kind of cancel culture that has now permeated our society since the election of Biden.  And it shows no signs of abating as long as legitimate questions and opinions are deemed by liberals to be unworthy of a response and can be so freely rejected and dismissed because they declare the source to be racist.

I harbor you no ill will and will certainly be happy to continue responding to your other threads, but for right now I can't help but feel that the "Anybody Can Comment"  thread on this topic is far more inclusive and a place where a contributor is more comfortable and won't have the fear of banishment to the netherworld of the peanut gallery for providing an opposing opinion to one of your own which does not conform to your own guidelines.
Hope you understand. 

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Zeets2 » 06 Apr 2021, 7:53 am » wrote: Actually, I would have had no problem with the guidelines you laid out in your initial post if you had followed them yourself.  Demanding that other provide only factual data while holding the exclusive privilege to supply your own opinions and theories is patently unfair, and is very akin to the exact kind of cancel culture that has now permeated our society since the election of Biden.  And it shows no signs of abating as long as legitimate questions and opinions are deemed by liberals to be unworthy of a response and can be so freely rejected and dismissed because they declare the source to be racist.

I harbor you no ill will and will certainly be happy to continue responding to your other threads, but for right now I can't help but feel that the "Anybody Can Comment"  thread on this topic is far more inclusive and a place where a contributor is more comfortable and won't have the fear of banishment to the netherworld of the peanut gallery for providing an opposing opinion to one of your own which does not conform to your own guidelines.
Hope you understand. 

Absolutely I understand.
In my OP I said 'facts and moral implications of policing'.
In my mind that meant opinions and theories.
I should have clarified.
I will modify my OP to include those things.
Also, I didn't send anyone's posts to PG unless they were talking about something completely off topic or name calling.

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Buffalo » 04 Apr 2021, 11:24 am » wrote: **** Annoyed Liberal...all liberal are annoyed AND annoying!!!

I cannot find where Chauvin's case was presented to a Hennepin County Grand Jury.  If it wasn't, then his Fifth Amendment right was violated.  Grand Juries are only by passed when a defendent pleads guilty to a capital offense.
Fifth Amendment  "No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

Chauvin's lawyer is an idiot. He should fire him.

If a mistrial is declared (which should be) or Chauvin is found not guilty, what happens to the $27,000.000?

I'm not going to waste my time looking at her thread to see the exact moment that her rules got violated but  hasn't the "DISCOVERY PHASE" of her thread already run it's course twice by now...?

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 06 Apr 2021, 7:57 am » wrote: Absolutely I understand.
In my OP I said 'facts and moral implications of policing'.
In my mind that meant opinions and theories.
I should have clarified.
I will modify my OP to include those things.
Also, I didn't send anyone's posts to PG unless they were talking about something completely off topic or name calling.
I can't honestly agree, but I have far less interest in beating a dead horse.  Truly, all that's necessary has been said, and no one has been mortally wounded over it.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Blutarski » 06 Apr 2021, 8:04 am » wrote: I'm not going to waste my time looking at her thread to see the exact moment that her rules got violated but  hasn't the "DISCOVERY PHASE" of her thread already run it's course twice by now...?
I would venture to say so, but I have not been following her thread.  I would also bet that some of her fellow moonbats got off topic (as most threads do) but being of the same ilk, they were not banished. 

The actual trial is now not going so good for the prosecution.  

In my opinion these entire kangaroo court proceedings are the unjust persecution of a White cop, as the sacrificial lamb for doing his job and a drug overdosed, career criminal *** had a heart attack while resisting arrest, for the sole purpose of the appeasement and *** kissing of *** in hopes they will not finish burning Minneapolis to the ground...after they have looted all the big screen TVs and Nikes, of course.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 06 Apr 2021, 8:30 am » wrote: I would venture to say so, but I have not been following her thread.  I would also bet that some of her fellow moonbats got off topic (as most threads do) but being of the same ilk, they were not banished. 

In my opinion these entire kangaroo court proceedings are the unjust persecution of a White cop, as the sacrificial lamb for doing his job and a drug overdosed, career criminal *** had a heart attack while resisting arrest, for the sole purpose of the appeasement and *** kissing of *** in hopes they will not finish burning Minneapolis to the ground...after they have looted all the big screen TVs and Nikes, of course.
This was a homicide.....plain and simple

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Of course if Chief Arradondo or any other policemen defend Chauvin they will be fired.

The entire proceedings are a show trial for the *** and their ***-kissing and appeasing White haters.

Had the situation been reversed (a *** cop and a White drug overdosed, career criminal resisting arrest and having a heart attack in the process) this would have long ago been forgotten into the dust bin of history.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 06 Apr 2021, 8:55 am » wrote: Of course if Chief Arradondo or any other policemen defend Chauvin they will be fired.

The entire proceedings are a show trial for the *** and their ***-kissing and appeasing White haters.

Had the situation been reversed (a *** cop and a White drug overdosed, career criminal resisting arrest and having a heart attack in the process) this would have long ago been forgotten into the dust bin of history.
Now you are just making things up.

Chauvin committed a homicide

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 06 Apr 2021, 8:30 am » wrote: I would venture to say so, but I have not been following her thread.  I would also bet that some of her fellow moonbats got off topic (as most threads do) but being of the same ilk, they were not banished. 

I agree, and I have no interest in watching the proceedings of such a farce when anyone with a brain knows the reality.  Chauvin simply MUST be found guilty of a serious crime and sentenced to jail time in order to appease the mob rule of MLB and Antifa, who are ready to resume their rioting, looting, arson, assault, and wonton destruction of any Democrat-run city where they know it will be permitted, encouraged, and even cheered on by the very leaders of those communities.  That knowledge and the fear of such retribution is certainly understood by the jury, who will render a decision with those fears in mind, making this display little better than the sanctioned lynching of cop for doing his damn job.  

This is not justice in my America.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Here's part of the manual. Page 8, 9 and 10 are the relevant portions.

https://mncourts.gov/mncourtsgov/media/ ... 072020.pdf

Chauvin was just doing his job when the drug overdosed, out of control career criminal floyd resisted arrest and had a heart attack.

Does one think that any jurors are going to make a decision that will be dangerous for them? Hardly.
If convicted by a scared jury, a court of appeals will overturn the guilty verdict because more than one witness has been allowed to opine that the defendant committed murder.