This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

IkeBana » 07 Apr 2021, 12:16 pm » wrote: The guidelines from the scientists for ridding ourselves of this virus ...
I must have missed something... who said it's up to the 'scientists' to determine it's ok to violate the constitution and suspend human rights so granny won't die?

It's supposed to be a democracy, things like freedom and rights are not something to be suspended because of a bad flu season

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 07 Apr 2021, 2:29 pm » wrote: Yeah yeah - that's the ticket.

People WANTED to be lab rats - they were fully informed.

Back in the lap, princess - time to use your mouth for what it was made for.
Flaccid and limp retort, rent boi.  Your persistent lying about what the media reported regarding the approval status of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines is documented.  The media consistently reported that these vaccines were FDA approved for emergency use and had not completed a full scale FDA evaluation. 

You lie like a **** dog all day long here and when you get caught out at it, you don't have the stones to own up...and instead, what we're subjected to is more of the same, slimy, mentally unstable, self-hating rent boi homophobic insults because...

YOU GOT NOTHING ELSE.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 08 Apr 2021, 8:38 am » wrote: Flaccid and limp retort, rent boi.  Your persistent lying about what the media reported regarding the approval status of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines is documented. 

If "everyone knows" it's a MEDICAL EXPERIMENT, explain covid passports, penis docking unit. Explain the screech from the left for MANDATORY PARTICIPATIONin a medical experiment, **** magnet.

Ooops. Cat got your tongue, ***?

Reality got ya by the empty sac? :die:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

This is a nice article about the vaccine scheme... sensitive snowflakes better not read it....

Jab-erwacky (or, Why Are People So Crazy about Being Guinea Pigs?)

....When major media openly muse about the virtue of permanent imprisonment, when “experts” tell us that life is about nothing but the constant fear of disease, when publicists insist that our most sacred duty is to sacrifice ourselves for the benefits of mega-corporations, it’s time to ask – seriously – whether our public messages help or hinder the cause of civilization.

Oppose the coronavirus coup and you’re doing something, at least, to identify with what is sacred in human life. Support it and you’re on the bandwagon for totalitarianism.

Think of that before you write a happy Facebook post about joining a human medical experiment designed to promote a grimmer future.

In times like these, there’s no such thing as neutrality.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 05 Apr 2021, 6:57 pm » wrote: It is resolved, then.

No one has taken issue with the OP.

There is no FDA approved covid vaccine.
Well actually there are several vaccines with an EUA...Emergency Use Authorization by the FDA.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 08 Apr 2021, 12:56 pm » wrote: Well actually there are several vaccines approved by the FDA for emergency use.

Authorized.

Not approved.

They are authorized for emergency use on an experimental basis.

Do you also sell plasma? What other medical experiments have you participated in? Were any of them paid?

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 08 Apr 2021, 12:59 pm » wrote: Authorized.

Not approved.

They are authorized for emergency use on an experimental basis.
Everybody already knows this. Anybody who doesn't isn't paying attention. If your're not paying attention to the traffic signals, you roll through a red light in your Yugo and are broadsided by a garbage truck and killed, it's nobody's fault but yours. It's not the garbage truck driver's fault. It's not the traffic signal manufacturer's fault. It's not the government's fault.
Cannonpointer » 08 Apr 2021, 12:59 pm » wrote: Do you also sell plasma? What other medical experiments have you participated in? Were any of them paid?
I do not sell plasma. I have participated in two studies for which I was not paid. I know this is a stupid question to be asking you rent boi...but what the hell it's the **** that is NHB so...what's your ****' point?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 08 Apr 2021, 1:29 pm » wrote: Everybody already knows this.
Then why would liberal state governors try to illegally FORCE PR COMPEL people to get the vaccine. And why would you support that?

Explain.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 07 Apr 2021, 12:16 pm » wrote: The problem I have with this is...in this situation it's not all about you or me. 

The guidelines from the scientists for ridding ourselves of this virus before we double the death toll in this country again are...

1. Mask up
2. Keep your distance
3.  Wash your hands
4.  Take the vaccine

If everybody was doing this we would be out from under this thing by Labor day.  If everybody had done the first three right out of the gate we would have 400,000 fewer dead family members and friends.
The vaccine is experimental. You are making medical claims that you have no expertise to offer.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
AnnoyedLiberall » 07 Apr 2021, 12:00 pm » wrote: I am just trying to make an informed decision for myself.
The busy body overnight medical experts will decide what is right for you. Just listen to ike bana and be a good little lab rat.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 08 Apr 2021, 1:41 pm » wrote: Then why would liberal state governors try to illegally FORCE PR COMPEL people to get the vaccine. And why would you support that?

Explain.
Nobody's forcing anybody to get the vaccine.  What many governors are doing and I fully support it, is advocating for an official document, card, smartphone app, or other official form of proof that the bearer has been vaccinated against covid-19 with an FDA authorized vaccine.  So retailers, airlines, restaurants, hotels, and in particular...cruise ship lines can accept or refuse to do business with those who are not vaccinated.  It's perfectly legal and acceptable...for decades the parents of school children in the vast majority public school districts in the country, have been required to provide proof that their kid has received the early childhood vaccinations...so let's not make a BFD about medical confidentiality. 

I am not interested in sitting on a 9 hour flight to Europe next to some guy wearing a **** MAGA hat who is hacking up a lung.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 08 Apr 2021, 2:45 pm » wrote: Nobody's forcing anybody to get the vaccine.  What many governors are doing and I fully support it, is advocating for an official document, card, smartphone app, or other official form of proof that the bearer has been vaccinated against covid-19 with an FDA authorized vaccine.  So retailers, airlines, restaurants, hotels, and in particular...cruise ship lines can accept or refuse to do business with those who are not vaccinated.  It's perfectly legal and acceptable...f

It violates the Geneva Conventions by coercing citizens to participate in medical trials.

You have called for forcing people to be guinea pigs - your own humanity is forfeit. You belong in the dock at the Hague subhuman.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 08 Apr 2021, 2:45 pm » wrote: ...for decades the parents of school children in the vast majority public school districts in the country, have been required to provide proof that their kid has received the early childhood vaccinations...so let's not make a BFD about medical confidentiality. 
]

Proven vaccines judged safe and effective by the FDA, subhuman.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 08 Apr 2021, 12:56 pm » wrote: Well actually there are several vaccines with an EUA...Emergency Use Authorization by the FDA.

Yes - authorized. Not approved.

The OP has stood unchallenged.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 08 Apr 2021, 1:29 pm » wrote: Everybody already knows this.
If you know it's experimental and unapproved, why would you support coercing people to take it, retard?

Are you aware that children are prohibited BY FEDERAL LAW from taking the **** "vaccines," retard? And they get to fly on airplanes, retard.

It's not safe for kids, but you want to force it on old ladies. You are one sick, cowardly son of a bolshevik, boy.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 08 Apr 2021, 2:45 pm » wrote:
I am not interested in sitting on a 9 hour flight to Europe next to some guy wearing a **** MAGA hat who is hacking up a lung.
Kids fly on planes, retard. No one under 15 can be experimented on, even in society's degraded (by cowards like you) condition.

So your airplane wheedle is out. Try another wheedle, coward.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 08 Apr 2021, 2:47 pm » wrote: It violates the Geneva Conventions by coercing citizens to participate in medical trials.

You have called for forcing people to be guinea pigs - your own humanity is forfeit. You belong in the dock at the Hague subhuman.
No...I haven't.   No shoes, no shirt, no mask, no shot, no service.  It's as American as Apple pie and Madras shorts.  It's a public health issue, just like the childhood MRR vaccination laws.

You can whine and be a sniveling little **** all day long if you like.  The law is with us on this.  Why do you hate the law so much?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 08 Apr 2021, 3:01 pm » wrote: No...I haven't.   No shoes, no shirt, no mask, no shot, no service.  It's as American as Apple pie and Madras shorts.  It's a public health issue, just like the childhood MRR vaccination laws.

You can whine and be a sniveling little **** all day long if you like.  The law is with us on this.  Why do you hate the law so much?

You are a control freak coward who would force old ladies to take experimental vaccines, or terminate their ability to shop for food if they refuse. You're on record, subhuman.

Cowardice thy name is cuck.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

AnnoyedLiberall » 07 Apr 2021, 3:43 pm » wrote: I don't know if you are sensitive, but I can feel it around me all the time.
I am a "sensitive"! I get vibes from people I don't even know. I feel auras. I have lurid dreams that show me stuff in the future. I really don't like it. I am a WIZARD of sorts.
https://youtu.be/u0iuaxvkXv4