This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Smoove Chocolate

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

Cannonpointer » 04 Apr 2021, 7:40 pm » wrote:  All of the existing vaccines are experimental. Not one has been found to be safe and effective by the FDA. Because children are prohibited by law from participating in medical experiments, no one under the age of 16 can be administered these "vaccines." This is not from Q-Anon. These facts are from fda.gov. https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedn ... 19-vaccine

The drugs cannot be given to children, as they are untried. Adults who get injected are STUDY PARTICIPANTS - most of them unwittingly so, believing the injections to have been judged "safe and effective" by the FDA, based on media lies. 
Are you trying to **** up their clinical trials?

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 04 Apr 2021, 7:40 pm » wrote:  All of the existing vaccines are experimental. Not one has been found to be safe and effective by the FDA. Because children are prohibited by law from participating in medical experiments, no one under the age of 16 can be administered these "vaccines." This is not from Q-Anon. These facts are from fda.gov. https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedn ... 19-vaccine

The drugs cannot be given to children, as they are untried. Adults who get injected are STUDY PARTICIPANTS - most of them unwittingly so, believing the injections to have been judged "safe and effective" by the FDA, based on media lies. 
So what, twat.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 04 Apr 2021, 7:44 pm » wrote: An emergency use authorization (EUA), under  Keep steroid inhalants handy, is my advice.
Keep Haldol handy is my advice for you.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 04 Apr 2021, 8:56 pm » wrote: 8000 IUs of Vitamin D is my (and Dr. Fauci's) recommendation. Those not D-deficient do not suffer cytokine storms. That said, most of us are vitamin D deficient.
Just more pandemic denial.  Reckon what other denier categories the rent boi falls into.  Climate change denier, holocaust denier, MMR denier?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP

So you are a wall street tool for taking a vaccine that is experimental and has not been accredited as safe and effective by the FDA.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 06 Apr 2021, 10:34 pm » wrote: Keep Haldol handy is my advice for you.

Don't know what that is don't care enough to google.

Just keep stooging for wall street, repuke.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 06 Apr 2021, 10:38 pm » wrote: Just more pandemic denial.  Reckon what other denier categories the rent boi falls into.  Climate change denier, holocaust denier, MMR denier?
Argue with Fauci, wall street drone.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Cannonpointer » 06 Apr 2021, 10:48 pm » wrote: Argue with Fauci, wall street drone.
Glowing reports coming out of England for the American vaccine progress, and easing of restrictions.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

Not one has been found to be safe and effective by the FDA.
where are you finding this ****?

**** stop.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

If people can't do their own research, it's on them.
The media is not always the bad guy.

I won't be getting the vaccine.
I don't think I have ever even had the flu.
My husband gets his second shot tomorrow.
But, he is severely immune compromised.
He needs to have it.
I hope he doesn't drop dead, he still has 12 years of earning potential left.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 06 Apr 2021, 10:47 pm » wrote: So you are a wall street tool for taking a vaccine that is experimental and has not been accredited as safe and effective by the FDA.
So you are a racist, self-hating rent boi, denier, insurrectionist, headcase conspiracy theorist, who spews phoney patriotism while he wants to see "the greatest country on earth" reduced to rubble.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

simplejack » 07 Apr 2021, 6:36 am » wrote: You don't trust Fauci but you trust the FDA?  You should be in a mental ward.
I worked on an inpatient psych unit.  Sociopaths like this **** CP, don't belong on a psych ward either.  With the exception of the occasional patient admitted on a Petition and Certification, psych wards are for people who want help. 

Last edited by Ike Bana on 07 Apr 2021, 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Just putting this out there. Everyone can decide for themselves if they believe it or not.

https://medicalkidnap.com/2021/03/31/60 ... rter-2020/

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 07 Apr 2021, 7:26 am » wrote: Just putting this out there. Everyone can decide for themselves if they believe it or not.

Anybody who believes this conspiracy theory nonsense belongs on the psych unit with CP, whether they think they belong there or not. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
IkeBana » 07 Apr 2021, 7:30 am » wrote: Anybody who believes this conspiracy theory nonsense belongs on the psych unit with CP, whether they think they belong there or not.
He'd make a fun room mate. :lol:   :lol:  I didn't say I believed it. Did I ? pay attention. I said everyone decide for themselves. :P  

Taipan

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 07 Apr 2021, 7:26 am » wrote: Just putting this out there. Everyone can decide for themselves if they believe it or not.

Sooooo..........
What are you saying.
Not to get the vaccine ??

And yes,..................your opinion weighs heavy.                   

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Taipan » 07 Apr 2021, 7:53 am » wrote: Sooooo..........
What are you saying.
Not to get the vaccine ??

And yes,..................your opinion weighs heavy.                   
I cant  answer that question.  Don't know Charles.
Someone posted that article and I found it a bit interesting. I read things and sometimes dont waste my time trying to decide If I believe it or not... I just say. I don't know. and the truth usually comes out in the end. It has a funny way of doing that. :wub:  

Taipan

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 07 Apr 2021, 7:59 am » wrote: I cant  answer that question.  Don't know Charles.
Someone posted that article and I found it a bit interesting. I read things and sometimes dont waste my time trying to decide If I believe it or not... I just say. I don't know. and the truth usually comes out in the end. It has a funny way of doing that. Image

Millions have taken the vaccine.
No problem.
I play poker.   (close contact)
I think I will get it when my turn comes.
If it makes me sick and then I die......................then so be it.            

P.S.    I always like your opinion.                           
:wub:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Taipan » 07 Apr 2021, 8:04 am » wrote: Millions have taken the vaccine.
No problem.
I play poker.   (close contact)
I think I will get it when my turn comes.
If it makes me sick and then I die......................then so be it.            

P.S.    I always like your opinion.                           
Millions have taken it. I say that too. So be it. I had a NDE two years ago. Second time around ought to be  breeze. ;)  

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Is the OP an FDA official?  She has no credibility on most issues.  This one included.