This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

AnnoyedLiberall » 07 Apr 2021, 7:06 am » wrote: If people can't do their own research, it's on them.
The media is not always the bad guy.

I won't be getting the vaccine.
I don't think I have ever even had the flu.
My husband gets his second shot tomorrow.
But, he is severely immune compromised.
He needs to have it.
I hope he doesn't drop dead, he still has 12 years of earning potential left.
Ha! Not sure if you meant for that to be funny but it is.  Image  

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Rock » 07 Apr 2021, 9:30 am » wrote: Ha! Not sure if you meant for that to be funny but it is.  Image  

That's our joke.
No one dies until they are done earning. lol

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
AnnoyedLiberall » 07 Apr 2021, 7:06 am » wrote: If people can't do their own research, it's on them.

He needs to have it.
Because he, and others, are so compromised is why YOU need to get vaccinated. You can be an asymptomatic carrier.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
DennisTheMenace » 07 Apr 2021, 8:45 am » wrote: Is the OP an FDA official?  She has no credibility on most issues.  This one included. 
Appeal to authority and a bad one. The vaccines are being used under an emergency authorization, they are not fda approved. Sorry if facts bother your feelings. 

Rock

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 07 Apr 2021, 9:48 am » wrote: That's our joke.
No one dies until they are done earning. lol

Btw, when I posted my reply I had sized the last sentence (the funny one) to huge but when I submitted it it wasn't sized. I've noticed this happening a lot lately. I whined about it in the comments forum. I think GW is probably getting tired of me.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 07 Apr 2021, 7:33 am » wrote: He'd make a fun room mate. Image   Image  I didn't say I believed it. Did I ? pay attention. I said everyone decide for themselves. Image
Oh BS sweetcakes, if you were being all middle of the road, you would have posted a nice middle of the road link, not this anti-science crapola. :rolleyes:  

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

sootedupCyndi » 07 Apr 2021, 8:11 am » wrote: Millions have taken it. I say that too. So be it. I had a NDE two years ago. Second time around ought to be  breeze. Image

My NDE sort of taught me that death is a totally weightless feeling. By weightless I mean that I had no feeling of age, pressures, etc. When I "came to" it was like I all of a sudden weighed 1000 pounds and it was kind of a let down to realize that I had "returned".
This could have just been a psychological phenomena that comes with being O U T / D O A ....but it sure seemed real.... :shock:  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 07 Apr 2021, 7:06 am » wrote:
Unbelievable. You never even had the flu? WTF does that have to do with anything? You know what the deal is...we beat this pandemic the same way we beat the 1918 pandemic...herd immunity. That's 80%+ of Americans have anti-bodies. And the only way we get there is for 80%+ of us to get **** vaccinated, so another 500,000 of us don't croak by the time we get there.

It's about way more than you've never had the **** flu.  Are you gonna go with the science, or not?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Blutarski » 07 Apr 2021, 11:17 am » wrote: My NDE sort of taught me that death is a totally weightless feeling. By weightless I mean that I had no feeling of age, pressures, etc. When I "came to" it was like I all of a sudden weighed 1000 pounds and it was kind of a let down to realize that I had "returned".
This could have just been a psychological phenomena that comes with being O U T / D O A ....but it sure seemed real.... Image
Ha ha ha. I know what you mean. exactly...swoosh.... floating in a warm fuzzy most comfortable place... no weight. No pain.  had thoughts.. and my brain was still there. They shook me and shook me. Brought me back. I was so pizzed. Then the hell began. The hospitals and doctors. It changed my outlook on life. That's when I became foolish.. like who gives a sh-t. attitude. :wave:  It was real Blueto.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
IkeBana » 07 Apr 2021, 10:47 am » wrote: Oh BS sweetcakes, if you were being all middle of the road, you would have posted a nice middle of the road link, not this anti-science crapola. Image
No I posted it because I saw it. and found it interesting and food for thought.. Look. We already know the Msm propaganda. You tell me what's wrong with thinking about things. And just so you know. My doctor tells me things he shouldn't.. things he sees. And people are getting sick from it. :P  

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Ike Bana » 07 Apr 2021, 11:32 am » wrote: Unbelievable. You never even had the flu? WTF does that have to do with anything? You know what the deal is...we beat this pandemic the same way we beat the 1918 pandemic...herd immunity. That's 80%+ of Americans have anti-bodies. And the only way we get there is for 80%+ of us to get **** vaccinated, so another 500,000 of us don't croak by the time we get there.

It's about way more than you've never had the **** flu.  Are you gonna go with the science, or not?

I am just trying to make an informed decision for myself.

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
Neo » 07 Apr 2021, 10:15 am » wrote: The vaccines are being used under an emergency authorization, they are not fda approved.
No, but they will be approved.  It's only a matter of time.  Hundreds of millions have now taken this vaccine with minimal issues.  

If we had to wait another 1-2 years for full FDA approval, the death toll would be in the millions nationwide.    

Last edited by RollingRock on 07 Apr 2021, 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 07 Apr 2021, 12:00 pm » wrote: I am just trying to make an informed decision for myself.
The problem I have with this is...in this situation it's not all about you or me. 

The guidelines from the scientists for ridding ourselves of this virus before we double the death toll in this country again are...

1. Mask up
2. Keep your distance
3.  Wash your hands
4.  Take the vaccine

If everybody was doing this we would be out from under this thing by Labor day.  If everybody had done the first three right out of the gate we would have 400,000 fewer dead family members and friends. 

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Neo » 07 Apr 2021, 10:15 am » wrote: The vaccines are being used under an emergency authorization, they are not fda approved.
So what. What's your **** point?

And again...you **** hate the Food and Drug Administration. So what do you **** care what the FDA says? **** hypocrites.

And as evidence of your **** hypocrisy we have all this phoney **** hollering about "pedophile Joe", but when it's pedophile Donald or pedophile Gaetz you're gone like a fart in a windstorm.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
IkeBana » 07 Apr 2021, 12:20 pm » wrote: So what. What's your **** point?

And again...you **** hate the Food and Drug Administration. So what do you **** care what the FDA says? **** hypocrites.
The FDA does not do what you think it does.. its a scam. They let Vioxx and Celebrex on the market. You think they do what they say? people were dropping like flies and they waited until it happened to do something about it. Don't be so naïve. Do you even have a clue on how corrupt these organizations are? look around dummy. :P  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Famagusta » 07 Apr 2021, 2:17 am » wrote: Glowing reports coming out of England for the American vaccine progress, and easing of restrictions.

Brits - what are ya gonna do...

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 07 Apr 2021, 6:04 am » wrote: where are you finding this ****?

**** stop.
I linked my source, *** - you ARE your source, ***.

Argue with the FDA, ***.

But argue - or get the **** out. I PG'd the thread so weak, sissy trolls cannot just call names.

You wanna claim I told a boo boo?

LINK, *** - of **** the **** off, you bring-nothing ***.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Cannonpointer » 07 Apr 2021, 12:37 pm » wrote: Brits - what are ya gonna do...
Fama did it because she travels. And they frown upon not having it. :wave:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP

He needs to have it.

Lol.

Yes, not lying is on the media - a responsibility.

They have lied to the public - you thought the vaccines were approved, because you were lied to.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 07 Apr 2021, 7:15 am » wrote: So you are a racist, self-hating rent boi, denier, insurrectionist, headcase conspiracy theorist, who spews phoney patriotism while he wants to see "the greatest country on earth" reduced to rubble.

AND you're a wall street tool.

Glad we had this talk. I prefer to be what you said than what I said. :)

Okay, princess - break time's over. Back in the lap.